For His Eyes Only Photography Reviews

1 | Royal Oak, MI

1 Reviews for For His Eyes Only Photography

Mallory · Married on 08/06/2010

0.0

SCAM! A FRIEND AND I ARE EACH OUT $220 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PHOTOS! Do not use this photographer!!! A friend and I had a boudoir session and she was nothing but unprofessional. Her studio was dirty and worn down. She did not have nice props or backdrops like I had expected. She was late and had never even met the hairdresser/makeup artist she had hired to do our session (the person ended up doing a terrible job). Later, when we contacted her to come in and see our retouched photos, she informed me that her computer had a virus, she had taken it somewhere (meaning who knows who have seen these private photos), the photos were lost, and she did not have them backed up. She then refused to give us a refund, even though she had lost our product. She informed us that her policy was to offer a redo photo shoot if the customer was not happy with the product. I tried to argue that we hadn't even received a product to be unsatisfied with and that I did not want to repeat a photo shoot due to her lack of professionalism but she stopped answering my phone calls and emails. I have now filed a small claims court so that hopefully she will be forced to refund me!

Sent on 08/30/2011