For Any Occasion Catering Reviews

11 | Cocoa, FL

11 Reviews for For Any Occasion Catering

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

The food was AMAZING! Chef Cathy catered a wedding here for our bride on 11.18.17 at The Rocking L Ranch Wedding Venue. Chef Cathy has been one of our preferred Chef's since we opened in 2013 and we can't say enough about this amazing lady for her exquisite talent for gourmet meals, professionalism and quality of service. I highly recommend Chef Cathy of Any Occasion Catering. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Breanna · Married on 11/02/2014

Mandy was amazing! The food was so good, it was hot, very tasteful and everyone enjoyed it! Great prices, and she works with you!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Cheryl · event on: 06/07/2014

I've use FAO twice and Mandy has exceeded my expectation both times. She is a full service caterer who brings the linens, china, centerpieces, bartender and awesome menu. I had a beautiful table setting with a sea shell theme very classy arrangement with a variety of dishes for all pallets. FAO has a great staff that tend to the guests and make everyone feel special. Mandy will work with any budget she is a consummate professional.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/24/2013

Food was great! Everything we requested was delivered with a smile! There was plenty of food to go around for my hungry family and Mandy was very accommodating with our menu requests. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2013

I am so happy that I went with this company. The food was amazing from the first in line to the last. I have been getting complements on them. I even had an engaged friend that came to the wedding and has already booked them for her wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2012

They exceeded our expectations!! They provided table linens, chair covers, all of the stem ware, the silver ware and china to boot!!! They set up shell and sand decor for the reception tables!! The food was exceptional!!! Our friends and family were very impressed with it all, as were we!!!

Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2012

Mandy and her team were exceptional. Everyone raved about the food. Mandy was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Leanne · Married on 10/22/2010

We have used Mandy for first my sister's wedding, then my brother's, and now my own. We did get proposals from several other local catering companies, and found For Any Occasion gives the most for your money and their food is very good! I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Food was great! Presentation was outstanding. Service was great. Mandy was able to create a menu to accommodate all our needs and wishes. We had the roast pig which everyone raved about. My only complaint was we did not receive all the left overs as promised. When asked where the cold salads were, we were told they did not have containers to package in. We were told they would supply all containers for leftovers otherwise we would have brought some. Otherwise, we received outstanding service and would defiantly use again and recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2013

4.2
      2.5

Not impressed with the food. By the time it was served it was cold. Servers were excellent just disappointed with the food quality.

Sent on 11/26/2016

For Any Occasion Catering's reply:

Not sure where this is coming from. For Any Occasion Catering guarantees the food is hot when served during the entire first round of buffet service.

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2012

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The staff was amazing to work with and the food tasted great!

Sent on 03/12/2012