Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 5
Footers Catering 6
Footers Catering 7

Susan · Married on 06/05/2010

Couldn't have been happier about our food. Was nervous picking food for such a big event, but it turned out really well. My coordinator, Kari, was so amazingly on top of all the details during all of our preparation and they went out of their way to work with me on lots of extra details. The food was delicious and we received lots of compliments and it was even better that so much of it was local/organic/sustainable. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2010
  • Caley

Caley · Married on 05/24/2010

Footers did a wonderful job with everything from the initial meeting, to the tasting, to the food at the reception and finally to the set up and break down of our reception. We worked with Kari from start to finish and she was amazing! The food was delicious and Footers worked hard to prepare a menu that was special and unique to my husband and me. The best part of employing Footers, for me, was Kari's willingness and skill at communicating with our ceremony and reception venue. I would highly recommend Footers!

Sent on 07/17/2010

Footers Catering's reply:

Happy anniversary Caley and Ben! I’m so honored to have had the chance to cater your wedding and get to personally work with Ben and yourself on all of the details of your special day. I loved having your families come in for the tasting and getting to hear all about the food and how we can make it unique for your wedding. I still think about how great that pasta carbonara was : )

I can’t believe it has already been a year since your wedding! I hope the last year has been amazing and that you have enjoyed every moment of it as husband and wife.

“There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage”
    Martin Luther

Congratulations!

~ Kari
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 03/21/2010

We were just married in March 2010, we worked with Kari during the entire duration, from tasting to wedding day, and she was fabulous. The food was delicious, but the absolute best part of the day...I didn't have to worry about a thing. Kari helped with set-up and tear-down, she made sure everything ran smoothly. We were able to have a buffet, but make sure the bridal party had table service, which I recommend to all brides. We were exausted from a day of getting ready and pictures, it was just nice to just sit down and eat. I highly recommend them, and have no regrets in my choice. Footers was WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 04/06/2010

Footers Catering's reply:

Happy 1 year anniversary Shanna and Ryan! It was truly such a great pleasure getting to work with you both on your wedding day and getting to know you both. I can't believe one year has already flown by, congratulations!

May you always be warmed by each other's smile,
    Always take time to walk and talk a while,
    Always know deep down you're each other's best friend,
    And enjoy the kind of love that grows and knows no end.
    Wishing you an 'always' kind of love!

Happy Anniversary

~ Kari

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2018

Footers Catering was not only some of the best food but also some of the best staff. They made sure that we had everything we needed. Stuck with our theme of our wedding while decorating the tables and made sure to set up and take down our whole event. They are incredibly organized, flexible and their response time is only hours. If I had to do it over I would pick Footers every time. Thank you for all that you did for our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

taylor · Married on 07/17/2015

I am so happy I found Footers Catering for my Dillon, Co wedding. I LOVED working with Abby. She made things so easy! And she was so quick to respond to my questions.
    The food was wonderful for the wedding--our guests loved the appetizers--chicken and waffles on a stick, fried mac n cheese and cheese curds! The dinner was wonderful too.

I also ordered tables, napkins and linens through Footers. I did a self serve bar but they brought the ice and storage for drinks which was a big help to me.

I would highly recommend Footers to anyone looking for an affordable caterer.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Excellent caterer. Very professional, very flexible and the food was great. They accommodated every one of our needs and we never felt like we were asking for too much. These folks know the wedding game and will deliver an excellent event for you!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Hannah · Married on 03/28/2015

Footers catering was such a pleasure to work with! From the beginning of our wedding planning process, Jamie and everyone we met at Footers were professional, organized, and super friendly! They exceeded my expectations on our wedding day and we are still receiving comments about how great the food was! They make you feel like valued customers and are flexible with changes! I would highly recommend Footers catering! Such a great experience! Thank you to all those who were part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/14/2015

We held our ceremony and reception at a venue that was difficult to work with. Fortunately, we made the wise choice in Footers Catering for our big day. It is clear they understood how to deal with such a situation and they did us a great service by handling them so well.

Footers acted as our day of planner which was a huge value for us. Truly, it felt as though they were a "co-planner" with us all along the way.

We gave them 5 stars because this experience was easy for us, the quality of service and food was great, and everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Gloria · Married on 08/31/2018

We loved Footers, very impressed with everything they did. Katie, our catering coordinator was AMAZING. Would use them again if need be for any event.

Thanks Footers!
    -The Gartenlaubs

Sent on 09/12/2018

Noelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Footers was amazing. We got so many compliments on our appetizers and our food. They were attentive during our tasting, they were responsive to every email, and Katie was an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 06/30/2018

We hired Footers to cater our October wedding reception at the Chatfield Botanic Gardens. They did a wonderful job! Everyone said that the food was delicious (especially the salmon) and that everyone on the waitstaff was polite and efficient. We worked directly with Abby who was not only very sweet and helpful, but very patient with us as we changed our mind about menu selections and had to change the guest count just days before the wedding. I would work with Footers again! Even when things got a little off schedule because of pictures, Abby was there to handle everything in person and made sure that all the guests were happy. The only recommendation I would make to Footers is to make sure everything at the tasting is 100%. It is nerve wrecking to make such a large decision like hiring for a wedding caterer and it helps when the tasting leaves you feeling confident in your choice.

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • BDunham

Beth · Married on 05/23/2009

I worked with Lindsey Gertz at Footers Catering and she was amazing. I was very picky on specific things I wanted and she provided everything I wanted and more. She worked with me on price, adding menu items, odd requests. The staff was amazing, they stayed late when we asked a half hour before they were suppse to leave. The food was delicious and the tasting was so fun. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Teresa · Married on 10/04/2008

Their food was excellent. I had so many people compliment the food at the wedding. Leigh was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to our questions or needs.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Wonderful service staff and presentation.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Cari · Married on 09/03/2010

We used Footers catering for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner. We served very different menus (pasta bar vs steak & salmon) and one was buffet and the other seated, but the food and service at both was excellent. The staff was very professional and accommodating. When my husband and I got done taking pictures there was a plate of save appetizers waiting for us at our dinner table, so we didn't miss out on them. Many of my guest commented on how good the food was. During the planning process they answered all my questions and accommodated my special requests.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Kristi · Married on 05/06/2016

Footers Catering provided outstanding service for our Evergreen, Colorado wedding! From the tasting, to set up, to the rehearsal dinner and dancing, they attended to every detail to make our wedding experience exceed our expectations! People told us that guests do not remember the food at weddings, but we and our guests will certainly remember ours -- it was that delicious! We appreciate the beautiful presentation of amazing food, and a carefree wedding day as Jamie and her team took care of all the details. Thank you Footers!

Sent on 05/18/2016

I would definitely recommend Footers. They were absolutely amazing for our wedding. Not only was the process leading up pretty easy they made everything work seamlessly. They had to set up the space for the ceremony, a different space for cocktail hour and then flip the room to reception. They did a wonderful job! My mom and I were very particular about what we wanted and they made it happen. Very pleased! Food and service at the wedding was great! We worked with Abby and she did not disappoint! Wonderful!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Leanne · Married on 06/19/2015

I don't often recommend services to friends/family - a company/product has to go above expectations for me to do so. Footers is one of my wedding vendors that I will absolutely tell everyone about! From the first contact with Jamie Shaw to the end of the wedding night, everything was absolutely perfect.

When I first started researching catering companies, I had contacted 2 or 3 of them for more information and never even received a response from them. I took this as a red flag - I didn't want to have to beg a company to give them my business! After reaching out to Footers, Jamie contacted me the same day to set-up a phone call so she could gather information on what I envisioned for my day. She has such a fun personality and I could just tell she loves her job, which made me feel great about working with them! However, the food was a big priority for me at the wedding so I didn't want to make a decision on a whim.

After the call, Jamie scheduled a tasting (on a day that wasn't convenient for them, mind you, so that my mother could be there since she was visiting from Michigan). My {now} husband, mother and I were blown away by the level of service and how delicious the food was at our private tasting. Um - they even reserved a parking space for us out front! On this day we decided that we would absolutely book them for the wedding and from that point on I received nothing but prompt responses to my emails with extremely polite and helpful answers to all of my questions. On the night of the wedding we received so many compliments on the food from our guests. At one point in the night a server even delivered a plate of appetizers to my/my husband's table since we weren't able to taste any of them during cocktail hour. How thoughtful! I highly recommend Footers as a catering company that will work with you on designing a menu that is perfect for your special day, whatever that may be. They were great to work with.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Smart · Married on 08/03/2014

We worked with Colbert from Footers Catering. She was fantastic during the entire process. The day of the event, everything looked perfect! We had a cocktail hour. They served our signature drink perfectly and our passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious! The beef and veggies were delicious. Our only disappointments were the chicken was dry and they served mango sorbet at our dance at our sorbet bar. (I am allergic to mango and it was noted so on our contract info.) So I missed out on the sorbet bar. Colbert did call a few days after the ceremony to try to do something to make up for the mistake. She provided us with a ColdStone Creamery gift card. Overall I would recommend them.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Footers Catering was wonderful for our wedding! We thought that the food was delicious, and our guests agreed. Working with Kari was a delight. She was professional, courteous, calm, and really listened to my husband and I. When we were looking for caterers in the beginning of our wedding planning, we were given the runaround from many companies, and some companies wouldn't even call us back. Footers was attentive and worked with us and our budget. I would highly recommend Footers! The team and servers that worked on our event was great (aside from an incident of rude attitude from a bartender with family members towards the end of the evening), and they made sure that my husband and I actually had time to eat during the celebration. The lead server/manager on the day of the reception was wonderful, too. I would highly recommend Footers to cater any event!

Sent on 07/16/2014

I would recommend Footers to anyone! Catering was a top priority for us and they were nothing short of amazing. We worked closely with Colbert Callen throughout the whole process, and she was a gem. She really worked to add our style to the catering (we wanted stations and a cookie bar to keep the mood light) and was very responsive when I e-mailed! Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2013
  • User1720900 · 2+ years ago

We worked with Lindsey for our wedding at the Daniels & Fisher Clocktower. Footers served a cocktail-style appetizer menu. Post-event, all I have heard from our guests is how amazing our food was. I have no regrets about choosing Footers for our food service.

The clocktower is an extremely challenging venue, with no kitchen and tons of stairs for servers to run up and down. Even with the logistical limitations, I felt like my guests were served tons of hot, tasty food with a high level of service.

We had a very meat-heavy menu including a carving station, sliders, lamb chops, fish skewer, and more. The food was absolutely top-notch, and everything tasted just as great on the wedding day as it did during our tasting.

Food is a very costly part of any wedding day, but we felt it was important to give our guests a high quality food experience. Footers more than delivered on that end. I have no problem recommending them for wedding catering services.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

We loved everything about Footers. We used Footers for our wedding. The food was amazing and the set up and clean up they did was great. They seemed like they were so much more than a caterer, more like wedding planners. We would highly recommend Footers for any event that needs catering.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Britta · Married on 12/17/2016

Footers was great! They worked with me and made sure my entire wedding was Gluten Free. It was fantastic.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Holly · Married on 08/16/2011

Footers was great! The food was wonderful and I received many comments from my guests stating it was the best wedding food they had had. Carolyn, my contact, was wonderful! She was professional, attentive, and great to work with! The only critique we had was the we were told some of the food was cold. We would definately use them again.

Sent on 11/09/2011