Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 5
Footers Catering 6
Footers Catering 7

Cari · Married on 09/03/2010

We used Footers catering for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner. We served very different menus (pasta bar vs steak & salmon) and one was buffet and the other seated, but the food and service at both was excellent. The staff was very professional and accommodating. When my husband and I got done taking pictures there was a plate of save appetizers waiting for us at our dinner table, so we didn't miss out on them. Many of my guest commented on how good the food was. During the planning process they answered all my questions and accommodated my special requests.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Kristi · Married on 05/06/2016

Footers Catering provided outstanding service for our Evergreen, Colorado wedding! From the tasting, to set up, to the rehearsal dinner and dancing, they attended to every detail to make our wedding experience exceed our expectations! People told us that guests do not remember the food at weddings, but we and our guests will certainly remember ours -- it was that delicious! We appreciate the beautiful presentation of amazing food, and a carefree wedding day as Jamie and her team took care of all the details. Thank you Footers!

Sent on 05/18/2016

I would definitely recommend Footers. They were absolutely amazing for our wedding. Not only was the process leading up pretty easy they made everything work seamlessly. They had to set up the space for the ceremony, a different space for cocktail hour and then flip the room to reception. They did a wonderful job! My mom and I were very particular about what we wanted and they made it happen. Very pleased! Food and service at the wedding was great! We worked with Abby and she did not disappoint! Wonderful!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Leanne · Married on 06/19/2015

I don't often recommend services to friends/family - a company/product has to go above expectations for me to do so. Footers is one of my wedding vendors that I will absolutely tell everyone about! From the first contact with Jamie Shaw to the end of the wedding night, everything was absolutely perfect.

When I first started researching catering companies, I had contacted 2 or 3 of them for more information and never even received a response from them. I took this as a red flag - I didn't want to have to beg a company to give them my business! After reaching out to Footers, Jamie contacted me the same day to set-up a phone call so she could gather information on what I envisioned for my day. She has such a fun personality and I could just tell she loves her job, which made me feel great about working with them! However, the food was a big priority for me at the wedding so I didn't want to make a decision on a whim.

After the call, Jamie scheduled a tasting (on a day that wasn't convenient for them, mind you, so that my mother could be there since she was visiting from Michigan). My {now} husband, mother and I were blown away by the level of service and how delicious the food was at our private tasting. Um - they even reserved a parking space for us out front! On this day we decided that we would absolutely book them for the wedding and from that point on I received nothing but prompt responses to my emails with extremely polite and helpful answers to all of my questions. On the night of the wedding we received so many compliments on the food from our guests. At one point in the night a server even delivered a plate of appetizers to my/my husband's table since we weren't able to taste any of them during cocktail hour. How thoughtful! I highly recommend Footers as a catering company that will work with you on designing a menu that is perfect for your special day, whatever that may be. They were great to work with.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Smart · Married on 08/03/2014

We worked with Colbert from Footers Catering. She was fantastic during the entire process. The day of the event, everything looked perfect! We had a cocktail hour. They served our signature drink perfectly and our passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious! The beef and veggies were delicious. Our only disappointments were the chicken was dry and they served mango sorbet at our dance at our sorbet bar. (I am allergic to mango and it was noted so on our contract info.) So I missed out on the sorbet bar. Colbert did call a few days after the ceremony to try to do something to make up for the mistake. She provided us with a ColdStone Creamery gift card. Overall I would recommend them.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Footers Catering was wonderful for our wedding! We thought that the food was delicious, and our guests agreed. Working with Kari was a delight. She was professional, courteous, calm, and really listened to my husband and I. When we were looking for caterers in the beginning of our wedding planning, we were given the runaround from many companies, and some companies wouldn't even call us back. Footers was attentive and worked with us and our budget. I would highly recommend Footers! The team and servers that worked on our event was great (aside from an incident of rude attitude from a bartender with family members towards the end of the evening), and they made sure that my husband and I actually had time to eat during the celebration. The lead server/manager on the day of the reception was wonderful, too. I would highly recommend Footers to cater any event!

Sent on 07/16/2014

I would recommend Footers to anyone! Catering was a top priority for us and they were nothing short of amazing. We worked closely with Colbert Callen throughout the whole process, and she was a gem. She really worked to add our style to the catering (we wanted stations and a cookie bar to keep the mood light) and was very responsive when I e-mailed! Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2013
  • User1720900 · 2+ years ago

We worked with Lindsey for our wedding at the Daniels & Fisher Clocktower. Footers served a cocktail-style appetizer menu. Post-event, all I have heard from our guests is how amazing our food was. I have no regrets about choosing Footers for our food service.

The clocktower is an extremely challenging venue, with no kitchen and tons of stairs for servers to run up and down. Even with the logistical limitations, I felt like my guests were served tons of hot, tasty food with a high level of service.

We had a very meat-heavy menu including a carving station, sliders, lamb chops, fish skewer, and more. The food was absolutely top-notch, and everything tasted just as great on the wedding day as it did during our tasting.

Food is a very costly part of any wedding day, but we felt it was important to give our guests a high quality food experience. Footers more than delivered on that end. I have no problem recommending them for wedding catering services.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

We loved everything about Footers. We used Footers for our wedding. The food was amazing and the set up and clean up they did was great. They seemed like they were so much more than a caterer, more like wedding planners. We would highly recommend Footers for any event that needs catering.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Britta · Married on 12/17/2016

Footers was great! They worked with me and made sure my entire wedding was Gluten Free. It was fantastic.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Holly · Married on 08/16/2011

Footers was great! The food was wonderful and I received many comments from my guests stating it was the best wedding food they had had. Carolyn, my contact, was wonderful! She was professional, attentive, and great to work with! The only critique we had was the we were told some of the food was cold. We would definately use them again.

Sent on 11/09/2011

2.5
      2.0

Footers prepared a delicious dinner for our wedding. That being said, a lot of details were overlooked. The bride's plate came out first, and despite the stafff being aware of her vegetarianism, the plate had bacon on it. Note that none of the items selected for the wedding even included bacon. The staff also took extra time to break down the event and the bride was charged a fee to cover this time, which should have covered by Footers. The company always responded quickly to our needs and were very helpful in the planning stages.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Cathy · Married on 06/18/2009

1.5
      2.5

My fiance and I chose footers because they had the best tasting food for a really good price. We had a lot of communication problems when the woman we were working with left the company and another woman took over. At that point we had to try to get a response from our phone calls and emails for over two weeks sometimes. It almost seemed like they were trying to avoid our phone calls. We also did a payment plan with them and they were supposed to be charging our card once a month, they forgot to do that. In the end they only gave my Dad 60 days after the wedding to pay the whole bill off. The day of the wedding went good. The food was wonderful and the service seemed ok. Good thing I had my Dad be their point of contact. They tried to start the dinner before we had our entrance into the reception during cocktail hour. Anyhow, in the end the food was wonderful and everyone was happy but I am still upset about the lack of communication.

Sent on 07/19/2009

0.4
      0.5

Footers did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. The food was delicious. I got compliments on the food all evening from my guests. My daughter got married at an art gallery on Santa Fe in March and Footers was a preferred caterer on the gallery's list. I loved my event coordinator, Lindsey, she was an angle. The evening was amazing. Thank you Footers.

Sent on 04/01/2012

Debra · Married on 03/10/2012

0.0

Footers was an hour late between the salad course and the next courses. It cost me extra money for my photographer to go an hour over contracted time.
    I'm still waiting for an explation as to why the food was so slow.
    I picked Footers because they were a "preferred vendor" in the venue I chose. The food was good, the service was awful.
    WARNING