Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 5
Footers Catering 6
Footers Catering 7

Kelsey · Married on 08/29/2014

FABULOUS doesn’t even begin to describe how wonderful Footers is!

At the beginning of the planning process, we had a couple caterers that we were trying to decide between and after the initial meeting with all of them I knew immediately that Footers was the group we wanted to work with. We pulled up to their location and they had a special reserved parking space with our names on it… talk about feeling special before even walking in the door! It only went up from there when we walked in and the receptionist made us feel right at home and like we were part of the family already. We then met with Kari and she just had this way of making us feel comfortable and at ease that everything was going to be taken care of – it is intimidating walking in to a caterer when you have just started planning and don’t even know what questions to ask or where to start, so this was a huge relief!

After pricing out many options and playing around with ideas the next couple of weeks after the initial meeting, we eventually opted to do stations. We had always wanted to have pizza, nachos, and an ice cream bar at our wedding, so we did just that! Kari was absolutely fantastic and patient throughout the entire planning process. She was quick to respond to emails and was very thorough in her organization – she is definitely deserving of her “Detailed Diva” title. Like I said before though, the entire staff is warm and inviting and makes you feel like you are part of their family. We met one of the owners at our final tasting and her excitement and energy was just so contagious we couldn’t help but feel happy leaving that day.

Everything was beyond perfect the day of our wedding. Kari came and gave me a big ol’ hug that night before the reception started and let me know that everything was going smoothly. We have heard nothing but great things about how much people enjoyed the food and both my husband and I definitely devoured our fair share ☺

We love Footers!!

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • User4375899 · event on 08/28/2014

This company made my sit down milestone birthday dinner for 10 a total success! My fiancée was surprised and delighted with everything, which meant the world to me. From the first phone conversation with Jamie, to the delicious dinner prepared on site by Dameon, to Kristin helping with each and every detail to serve and provide a relaxing evening for us and our close friends. They made it happen with only 3 days to prepare! I will recommend you to anyone and everyone for your flawless service. Thank you Footers. I will call again, with much more notice next time ;-)

Sent on 09/05/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/23/2014

It sounds so cliche, but I HONESTLY don't even know where to start this RAVE review! Our wedding was just over 100 people, and the reception was held on the patio of my parent's home in Sedalia, CO, just south of Castle Rock. Initially, we were going to go with a catering company owned by friends of my family, but once I learned that they were already booked, I reluctantly started Googling catering companies. I came across Footer's website, gave them a call, thinking I would just get a quote for catering and move on... It was the ONLY phone call I needed to make. Seriously, from the first phone call to the last, my experience was totally, totally perfect.
    Jamie S. is without a doubt my saving grace. I remember our first phone call - through all my rambling and confusion, she listened and really understood my vision. She ALWAYS respected our budget, and came up with a brilliant plan for our wedding. I received an updated proposal every time a change was made, so I was never left in the dark about our spending, and the best part was that Footer's works closely with Butler Rents - so Jamie helped me with ALL my decorations too! Tables, chairs, linens, dance floor - the list goes on and on! All set-up was done at the house while everyone was at the church, so I was a little bit anxious - wondering what the reception would look like when we returned. It was breathtaking!!! I couldn't believe that the staff came in and made it picture perfect - better than I could have done myself! I have not one single complaint about my experience with Footer's. My wedding was absolutely stunning, there was more than enough delish dinner, and the staff was SO, SO FUN!!! I cannot thank Jamie and Footer's enough. I would never, ever look anywhere else for any event I ever plan in the future!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sent on 09/04/2014

Bethany · Married on 08/22/2014

Using Footers was one of the best vendor decisions I made planning our wedding. They were amazing from the first time I contacted them till they even followed up with me a week after our big day. Everyone we met was kind, professional, and made the whole process seamless. I can't say enough good things about Footers!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/16/2014

Footers catered my wedding in August 2014 and did an amazing job. Kari Dismuke (formerly Quinn) was our coordinator and was great. She responded quickly to emails, gave great suggestions, and made sure everything was perfect on the day of. The servers and bartenders were super professional and made sure that all of our guests were treated really well. Footers really is a class act. We had over 100 guests and everyone is raving about the food. We don't have a single complaint and would encourage future couples to use Footers for their catering needs.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

I can't say enough about Footers. Colbert helped us through the whole process, and she was absolutely amazing! I probably sent her a hundred emails with questions, and she responded to them all and kept everything very organized. It's worth taking a visit/tasting at their site. We got to see where they prepare the food, and meet with and talk to the chef. As the wedding approached and I was starting to feel nervous, we had a walk through with Colbert and the venue (Hudson Gardens), and suddenly I felt prepared and relieved. Of course, the day of was great! Everyone loved the hors d'ouevres and food, and I was super happy with my tofu entree. Service was great. Thanks, Footers!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kira · Married on 07/18/2014

Footers Catering was a very obvious choice to cater my wedding after the first time I met with Abby Heider for the menu tasting. I had considered looking at other caterers but I was so impressed with Abby's commitment to making sure everything was perfect that I could not even look at another place. Everyone was so friendly and their facility was impressive. The food was absolutely amazing and they made sure to customize everything, including cotton candy for the wedding! The service was amazing, the entire staff made sure to pay attention to every detail. I had so many compliments from my guests about the service and the amazing flavors. I will most definitely use their services again!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Footers was great from the time we walked in the door. The owner took us on a tour of the facility, it is locall owned which I liked! We had mentioned before our visit that we liked cheese curds, during our tour they had just made some for us. They were so easy to work with and the food was great! The cherry on top was they that do charity work too.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2014

Footers Catering was wonderful to work with it. They made the whole process easy from the initial inquiry, to the tasting, final walk-through, and execution. We fell in love with their food during the tasting (their chicken Marsala is awesome) and they came up with great ideas such as S’mores skewers since we love to camp (and S’mores are my favorite part of camping). They were willing to work with us on menu changes due to food allergies and guest dietary restrictions. I loved how organized they were. Our coordinator, Abby was great and made sure nothing got in the way of our wedding reception running smoothly and our guests having a great experience. She made sure all of the details were tended to. The whole staff was very professional and did a great job. All of our guests thoroughly enjoyed the food/dining experience Footer’s created. Thank you Footers Catering for making our wedding reception run smoothly and providing superb service and excellent food!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Kari & Jonathan

Kari · Married on 04/11/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased that we selected Footers to cater our wedding! From the very beginning we knew we were in the right hands! We loved the personal details all along the way from the personal parking sign at their building for our tasting, to the chocolate cake plate with our names on it that they put on our cake table to our Captain Stephanie checking in on us all evening giving us hors d'Oeuvres, food and drinks. It was truly such a treat!!

Food is so important to weddings and we knew from the beginning it is the main thing guests remember from weddings so we wanted something a little more memorable. We went with a station style reception because many of our guests had never experienced this before. We loved the idea that we could have a wide variety of different types of food stations and spread them throughout the venue for guests to move throughout the space. All night long and even two months after the wedding we are still hearing how great the food was!

We had Chef Derek, Ronney, Sam and Epi at our wedding and they all rocked each of the food stations all night long!! We even got to see them all on the dance floor when Cupid Shuffle played : )

We would highly recommend Footers to anyone looking for amazing food, service and total AWESOMENESS all around!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Cristy · Married on 10/19/2013

Footers was awesome! We worked with Abby and she is very friendly, fun, and personable. She acted as a day of coordinator at the reception and did an amazing job. We dropped some things off a few days ahead of time that they set up at the reception for us.
    The main thing that stands out is how good the food is. It is restaurant-quality and the best wedding food I have ever had by far. My husband and I got served immediately when dinner started by the Footers staff and therefore were actually able to eat dinner!!
    We changed the menu several times after our tasting and Abby was very flexible and accommodating.
    Overall, I highly recommend Footers!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Amy · Married on 09/29/2013

I recently hired Footers Catering for my Estes Park wedding in September. At the tasting, they impressed my family and husband right away. They even allowed us to come back for a second tasting at no charge to make sure we had the perfect items selected.

At the wedding, the Footers staff made sure my husband and I ate! As soon as we sat down, we had absolutely delicious food in front of us, served by friendly and accommodating. Guests came up to us throughout the evening, complimenting the dinner. Footers even sent us home with a Thank You card, signed by each staff member that worked at our wedding!

I highly recommend Footers Catering. They were a great team, offered personal touches from start to finish, knew exactly what they were doing, and did it excellently!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Carrie · Married on 09/01/2013

We made an excellent decision going with Footers Catering for our wedding. It was actually one of the last decisions we made (cut it down to the wire), because the food and quality was so important to me it was tough for me to commit to one caterer. Kari was our planner and she was so dedicated and had excellent attention to detail with all of my requests and questions. She was great to work with as was the rest of the team at Footers! The food was phenomenal, many of my guests said it was the best meal they'd ever had. It was delicious! More than that, the service was excellent, the setup and decor they used were perfect and they really put 100% effort into making the buffet look beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned, even better! They did a wonderful job and I was very impressed.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2013

Colbert and the Footers team were incredible from start to finish! Thank you for providing excellent service for the most important day of my life. Amazing food!! I would recommend Footers to everyone!

Sent on 10/01/2013

karen · Married on 07/27/2013

Footers catered our daughter's wedding. They were fantastic from start to finish. Kari, the coordinator from Footers was great! She was extremely organized and always answered our emails/calls quickly. The day of the wedding, the wait and set-up staff were professional, efficient, and personable. Now, to the food - it was delicious! We received so many comments from our guests about how great everything tasted!

We want to sincerely thank Kari and the staff at Footers for making our daughter's wedding such a memorable evening. We were so pleased with our choice!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Footers Catering was absolutely amazing. They made sure there was extra food for myself and the groom. They also worked with how many kids plates we needed. I went to ask for some extra food for myself later in the evening and they were right on top of it and created a whole plate and brought it to me! They were extremely polite and awesome to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer for my wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Timothy · Married on 08/26/2012

My wife and I had the privilege of working with Colbert at Footers Catering for the past few months. We chose a very challenging venue for our wedding and Footers didn't even blink. The staff made us feel comfortable at every turn and even offered to help us review competitors quotes to ensure we were getting the service we deserved. The food was AMAZING and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you again Footers for all that you do.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

Footers was a huge part of our wedding day since they catered and provided all our rentals (via Event Rents). Having one person in charge of that is brilliant! The food was divine and they were awesome at accomidating our food allergies. The best part of working with Footers was that I felt so confident that they had everything organized and coordinated. They always responded to our emails quickly and made us feel that our wedding was important. Isn't that what everyone wants? They're great! And delicious :)

Sent on 07/07/2012

Erin · Married on 06/22/2012

Footers Catering did a fantastic job throughout the process of our wedding! The food was delicious, staff was kind and thoughtful. Colbert Callen made sure we were constantly fed and had drinks throughout the day of our wedding. A huge success at our wedding were the "bites" of different kinds of desserts as well as the late night snacks. Our guests loved the food at our wedding. Thank you Footers!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Tiphanie · Married on 12/18/2011

Footers are the best catering company in town! They’ve thought of every detail to make your wedding perfect! When we showed up to Footers we knew right away they were different than the other caterers we had been to. They had our names printed above our parking space and a menu with our names and date displayed on a beautifully set table. Our original event coordinator was Caroline. She took her time explaining how Footers works and what they promise to provide for our wedding. We were able to go on a tour of their kitchen where they showed us how they prepare for a wedding. In the kitchen we met with Chef Scottie who proved to be extremely friendly. He was busy trying to prefect bacon wrapped fried bananas but took his time to talk with us and share his passion of cooking. Every staff member we encountered made us feel extremely welcome and important. We never felt like we were just another wedding to them. During our tasting Caroline took notes on what we liked and what we would want to change for our wedding (there wasn’t much we changed because their food is amazing). Chef Scottie even came out to have us taste his bacon wrapped fried bananas to see what we thought because he was set on getting them just right. For someone who hates bananas they were actually very good. When we left Footers we knew we had found our caterer. Even though they were a little more expensive, we felt the special care and attention was worth it. We are so happy with this decision.
    A few months after signing our contract we received a call from Colbert letting us know she would be taking over our event. We were a little concerned that Colbert wouldn’t know exactly what we wanted but we were dead wrong. After taking over our account Colbert made several calls to put our worries at ease. She even worked with our budget to get everything we had wanted that we originally had to cut because we felt we couldn’t afford it. It felt like every time we talked to her we were getting more and more for the money we were spending. She was absolutely amazing.
    Once the week of the wedding arrived, we decided to set up a meeting to actually meet with Colbert face to face because our guest count had gone down from what we had originally budgeted. Colbert spent over an hour with us going over different options of things we could add due to our lower number of people. We ended up getting three passed appetizers to go with our station appetizer. We were also able to beef up our buffet to ensure our guests would not go hungry. Colbert was patient and helpful in getting us the most bang for our buck.
    At the wedding the presentation of our food was fantastic! Our guests were raving about how good everything tasted! When we went around during dinner to say hello our guests couldn’t stop mentioning how wonderful the food was. We heard several times, “This is the best wedding food we have ever had.” Our guests loved that we had a buffet with so many choices so they could get exactly what they wanted. Even for my mom and grandparents who were served their dinners, Footers paid special attention to them to ensure they got exactly what they wanted.
    Colbert and her staff followed up the day after the wedding to make sure we were pleased with their service. WE LOVED FOOTERS!! They were truly spectacular! We highly recommend spending a little more to hire them. You will not regret making the room in your budget and they will make sure you get the most from your money.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2011

Footers did such an amazing job for our wedding! Our family and friends are raving about the food, and the serviice was exceptional. Colbert was our coordinator from start to finish, and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for fantastic food and a worry-free wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Chan · Married on 09/01/2011

First and foremost the most compliments we had for our wedding were, "This is the best food I had ever had at a wedding period!", and the staff were not only professional but personable and always in the right place at the right time.
    Footers Catering is wonderful and we are so thankful we were able to share our wedding with them and for many future events to come. I cannot emphesize more how important it is to find a caterer that really listens and supports your vision and journey. Colbert and Footers team is truely one of Colorado's best providers from small receptions to your wedding. Shop around but I assure you nothing will come close to Footers quality, professionalism, and service.
    Happily married with a very happy stomach since 9/1/2011

Sent on 11/09/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2011

Footers Catering was AMAZING!! We spoke with nearly every catering company in the Denver Metro area and they were the best by far. The food was delicious and their service was top notch. Also, Colbert was our catering coordinator and she worked with all of my other vendors to ensure that our day went smoothly. She really went above and beyond and paid attention to every small detail to ensure that everything was exactly how we envisioned it. We had a dual entree plated dinner with stuffed chicken and filet mignon and everything came out cooked perfecly and was presented beautifully! We love Footers!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Kristi · Married on 06/25/2010

My fiance and I worked with Colbert and had an amazing experience; she was flexible, helpful, suggested ideas to fit what we were looking for, gave us a great tasting to get an idea of the brunch foods we could do, and always answered questions in a timely manner. We had two guests with gluten allergies and it was not a problem to have great food for them. It was fantastic to know that Footers had all the details covered on our day so we could enjoy ourselves without being concerned about the details of the meal. Our family and friends raved about the food and we loved it, too!

Sent on 07/20/2010
  • skifdnkgrl

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2010

I can't say enough about Footers and especially Colbert. We interviewed a number of local caterers and settled on Footers because of their reasonable prices and Colbert's friendly and responsive demeanor. As an out-of-town bride, I had a ton of questions and anxiety (as did my mother, who I think had Colbert on speed dial). Colbert always responded in a timely fashion with lots of reassurance. She is a problem-solver and helped tackle all of our issues before they could become an obstacle. She always had a suggestion and wasn't shy about speaking up and offering advice (that was always helpful and spot-on). Our tasting was fabulous (it was hard to narrow down our selections) and we thought so much of Footers and Colbert that we even hired them to cater our rehearsal dinner at the hotel (all the guests were invited, since they were all from out of town). The staff was AMAZING and extremely accommodating. My brother and his family went fishing on the day of the rehearsal dinner and had caught some fish. He spoke to the chef who was grilling on-site and asked if he would mind cooking some of the fish for us. The chef was so gracious - not only did he grill the fish, the staff worked to set up an extra display and included it on the buffet. It was such a sweet touch to be able to incorporate something that was provided by my family. When the wedding party arrived at the reception (ceremony @ Red Rocks, reception @ Boettcher Mansion), one of the servers noticed me and my bridesmaids sitting on a bench out front. She came over, took our drink order, brought us our beverages, and then even thought to bring us a sampler plate of the appetizers. Overall, working with Footers was a pleasure and worth twice what we paid!

Sent on 07/20/2010