Footers Catering Reviews

Footers Catering 5
Footers Catering 6
Footers Catering 7

Timothy · Married on 08/26/2012

My wife and I had the privilege of working with Colbert at Footers Catering for the past few months. We chose a very challenging venue for our wedding and Footers didn't even blink. The staff made us feel comfortable at every turn and even offered to help us review competitors quotes to ensure we were getting the service we deserved. The food was AMAZING and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you again Footers for all that you do.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2012

Footers was a huge part of our wedding day since they catered and provided all our rentals (via Event Rents). Having one person in charge of that is brilliant! The food was divine and they were awesome at accomidating our food allergies. The best part of working with Footers was that I felt so confident that they had everything organized and coordinated. They always responded to our emails quickly and made us feel that our wedding was important. Isn't that what everyone wants? They're great! And delicious :)

Sent on 07/07/2012

Erin · Married on 06/22/2012

Footers Catering did a fantastic job throughout the process of our wedding! The food was delicious, staff was kind and thoughtful. Colbert Callen made sure we were constantly fed and had drinks throughout the day of our wedding. A huge success at our wedding were the "bites" of different kinds of desserts as well as the late night snacks. Our guests loved the food at our wedding. Thank you Footers!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Tiphanie · Married on 12/18/2011

Footers are the best catering company in town! They’ve thought of every detail to make your wedding perfect! When we showed up to Footers we knew right away they were different than the other caterers we had been to. They had our names printed above our parking space and a menu with our names and date displayed on a beautifully set table. Our original event coordinator was Caroline. She took her time explaining how Footers works and what they promise to provide for our wedding. We were able to go on a tour of their kitchen where they showed us how they prepare for a wedding. In the kitchen we met with Chef Scottie who proved to be extremely friendly. He was busy trying to prefect bacon wrapped fried bananas but took his time to talk with us and share his passion of cooking. Every staff member we encountered made us feel extremely welcome and important. We never felt like we were just another wedding to them. During our tasting Caroline took notes on what we liked and what we would want to change for our wedding (there wasn’t much we changed because their food is amazing). Chef Scottie even came out to have us taste his bacon wrapped fried bananas to see what we thought because he was set on getting them just right. For someone who hates bananas they were actually very good. When we left Footers we knew we had found our caterer. Even though they were a little more expensive, we felt the special care and attention was worth it. We are so happy with this decision.
    A few months after signing our contract we received a call from Colbert letting us know she would be taking over our event. We were a little concerned that Colbert wouldn’t know exactly what we wanted but we were dead wrong. After taking over our account Colbert made several calls to put our worries at ease. She even worked with our budget to get everything we had wanted that we originally had to cut because we felt we couldn’t afford it. It felt like every time we talked to her we were getting more and more for the money we were spending. She was absolutely amazing.
    Once the week of the wedding arrived, we decided to set up a meeting to actually meet with Colbert face to face because our guest count had gone down from what we had originally budgeted. Colbert spent over an hour with us going over different options of things we could add due to our lower number of people. We ended up getting three passed appetizers to go with our station appetizer. We were also able to beef up our buffet to ensure our guests would not go hungry. Colbert was patient and helpful in getting us the most bang for our buck.
    At the wedding the presentation of our food was fantastic! Our guests were raving about how good everything tasted! When we went around during dinner to say hello our guests couldn’t stop mentioning how wonderful the food was. We heard several times, “This is the best wedding food we have ever had.” Our guests loved that we had a buffet with so many choices so they could get exactly what they wanted. Even for my mom and grandparents who were served their dinners, Footers paid special attention to them to ensure they got exactly what they wanted.
    Colbert and her staff followed up the day after the wedding to make sure we were pleased with their service. WE LOVED FOOTERS!! They were truly spectacular! We highly recommend spending a little more to hire them. You will not regret making the room in your budget and they will make sure you get the most from your money.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2011

Footers did such an amazing job for our wedding! Our family and friends are raving about the food, and the serviice was exceptional. Colbert was our coordinator from start to finish, and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for fantastic food and a worry-free wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Chan · Married on 09/01/2011

First and foremost the most compliments we had for our wedding were, "This is the best food I had ever had at a wedding period!", and the staff were not only professional but personable and always in the right place at the right time.
    Footers Catering is wonderful and we are so thankful we were able to share our wedding with them and for many future events to come. I cannot emphesize more how important it is to find a caterer that really listens and supports your vision and journey. Colbert and Footers team is truely one of Colorado's best providers from small receptions to your wedding. Shop around but I assure you nothing will come close to Footers quality, professionalism, and service.
    Happily married with a very happy stomach since 9/1/2011

Sent on 11/09/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2011

Footers Catering was AMAZING!! We spoke with nearly every catering company in the Denver Metro area and they were the best by far. The food was delicious and their service was top notch. Also, Colbert was our catering coordinator and she worked with all of my other vendors to ensure that our day went smoothly. She really went above and beyond and paid attention to every small detail to ensure that everything was exactly how we envisioned it. We had a dual entree plated dinner with stuffed chicken and filet mignon and everything came out cooked perfecly and was presented beautifully! We love Footers!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Kristi · Married on 06/25/2010

My fiance and I worked with Colbert and had an amazing experience; she was flexible, helpful, suggested ideas to fit what we were looking for, gave us a great tasting to get an idea of the brunch foods we could do, and always answered questions in a timely manner. We had two guests with gluten allergies and it was not a problem to have great food for them. It was fantastic to know that Footers had all the details covered on our day so we could enjoy ourselves without being concerned about the details of the meal. Our family and friends raved about the food and we loved it, too!

Sent on 07/20/2010
  • skifdnkgrl

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2010

I can't say enough about Footers and especially Colbert. We interviewed a number of local caterers and settled on Footers because of their reasonable prices and Colbert's friendly and responsive demeanor. As an out-of-town bride, I had a ton of questions and anxiety (as did my mother, who I think had Colbert on speed dial). Colbert always responded in a timely fashion with lots of reassurance. She is a problem-solver and helped tackle all of our issues before they could become an obstacle. She always had a suggestion and wasn't shy about speaking up and offering advice (that was always helpful and spot-on). Our tasting was fabulous (it was hard to narrow down our selections) and we thought so much of Footers and Colbert that we even hired them to cater our rehearsal dinner at the hotel (all the guests were invited, since they were all from out of town). The staff was AMAZING and extremely accommodating. My brother and his family went fishing on the day of the rehearsal dinner and had caught some fish. He spoke to the chef who was grilling on-site and asked if he would mind cooking some of the fish for us. The chef was so gracious - not only did he grill the fish, the staff worked to set up an extra display and included it on the buffet. It was such a sweet touch to be able to incorporate something that was provided by my family. When the wedding party arrived at the reception (ceremony @ Red Rocks, reception @ Boettcher Mansion), one of the servers noticed me and my bridesmaids sitting on a bench out front. She came over, took our drink order, brought us our beverages, and then even thought to bring us a sampler plate of the appetizers. Overall, working with Footers was a pleasure and worth twice what we paid!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Susan · Married on 06/05/2010

Couldn't have been happier about our food. Was nervous picking food for such a big event, but it turned out really well. My coordinator, Kari, was so amazingly on top of all the details during all of our preparation and they went out of their way to work with me on lots of extra details. The food was delicious and we received lots of compliments and it was even better that so much of it was local/organic/sustainable. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2010
  • Caley

Caley · Married on 05/24/2010

Footers did a wonderful job with everything from the initial meeting, to the tasting, to the food at the reception and finally to the set up and break down of our reception. We worked with Kari from start to finish and she was amazing! The food was delicious and Footers worked hard to prepare a menu that was special and unique to my husband and me. The best part of employing Footers, for me, was Kari's willingness and skill at communicating with our ceremony and reception venue. I would highly recommend Footers!

Sent on 07/17/2010

Footers Catering's reply:

Happy anniversary Caley and Ben! I’m so honored to have had the chance to cater your wedding and get to personally work with Ben and yourself on all of the details of your special day. I loved having your families come in for the tasting and getting to hear all about the food and how we can make it unique for your wedding. I still think about how great that pasta carbonara was : )

I can’t believe it has already been a year since your wedding! I hope the last year has been amazing and that you have enjoyed every moment of it as husband and wife.

“There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage”
    Martin Luther

Congratulations!

~ Kari
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 03/21/2010

We were just married in March 2010, we worked with Kari during the entire duration, from tasting to wedding day, and she was fabulous. The food was delicious, but the absolute best part of the day...I didn't have to worry about a thing. Kari helped with set-up and tear-down, she made sure everything ran smoothly. We were able to have a buffet, but make sure the bridal party had table service, which I recommend to all brides. We were exausted from a day of getting ready and pictures, it was just nice to just sit down and eat. I highly recommend them, and have no regrets in my choice. Footers was WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 04/06/2010

Footers Catering's reply:

Happy 1 year anniversary Shanna and Ryan! It was truly such a great pleasure getting to work with you both on your wedding day and getting to know you both. I can't believe one year has already flown by, congratulations!

May you always be warmed by each other's smile,
    Always take time to walk and talk a while,
    Always know deep down you're each other's best friend,
    And enjoy the kind of love that grows and knows no end.
    Wishing you an 'always' kind of love!

Happy Anniversary

~ Kari
  • User4375899 · event on: 08/28/2014

This company made my sit down milestone birthday dinner for 10 a total success! My fiancée was surprised and delighted with everything, which meant the world to me. From the first phone conversation with Jamie, to the delicious dinner prepared on site by Dameon, to Kristin helping with each and every detail to serve and provide a relaxing evening for us and our close friends. They made it happen with only 3 days to prepare! I will recommend you to anyone and everyone for your flawless service. Thank you Footers. I will call again, with much more notice next time ;-)

Sent on 09/05/2014

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2018

Footers Catering was not only some of the best food but also some of the best staff. They made sure that we had everything we needed. Stuck with our theme of our wedding while decorating the tables and made sure to set up and take down our whole event. They are incredibly organized, flexible and their response time is only hours. If I had to do it over I would pick Footers every time. Thank you for all that you did for our special day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

taylor · Married on 07/17/2015

I am so happy I found Footers Catering for my Dillon, Co wedding. I LOVED working with Abby. She made things so easy! And she was so quick to respond to my questions.
    The food was wonderful for the wedding--our guests loved the appetizers--chicken and waffles on a stick, fried mac n cheese and cheese curds! The dinner was wonderful too.

I also ordered tables, napkins and linens through Footers. I did a self serve bar but they brought the ice and storage for drinks which was a big help to me.

I would highly recommend Footers to anyone looking for an affordable caterer.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Excellent caterer. Very professional, very flexible and the food was great. They accommodated every one of our needs and we never felt like we were asking for too much. These folks know the wedding game and will deliver an excellent event for you!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Hannah · Married on 03/28/2015

Footers catering was such a pleasure to work with! From the beginning of our wedding planning process, Jamie and everyone we met at Footers were professional, organized, and super friendly! They exceeded my expectations on our wedding day and we are still receiving comments about how great the food was! They make you feel like valued customers and are flexible with changes! I would highly recommend Footers catering! Such a great experience! Thank you to all those who were part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/14/2015

We held our ceremony and reception at a venue that was difficult to work with. Fortunately, we made the wise choice in Footers Catering for our big day. It is clear they understood how to deal with such a situation and they did us a great service by handling them so well.

Footers acted as our day of planner which was a huge value for us. Truly, it felt as though they were a "co-planner" with us all along the way.

We gave them 5 stars because this experience was easy for us, the quality of service and food was great, and everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Gloria · Married on 08/31/2018

We loved Footers, very impressed with everything they did. Katie, our catering coordinator was AMAZING. Would use them again if need be for any event.

Thanks Footers!
    -The Gartenlaubs

Sent on 09/12/2018

Noelle · Married on 06/02/2018

Footers was amazing. We got so many compliments on our appetizers and our food. They were attentive during our tasting, they were responsive to every email, and Katie was an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 06/30/2018

We hired Footers to cater our October wedding reception at the Chatfield Botanic Gardens. They did a wonderful job! Everyone said that the food was delicious (especially the salmon) and that everyone on the waitstaff was polite and efficient. We worked directly with Abby who was not only very sweet and helpful, but very patient with us as we changed our mind about menu selections and had to change the guest count just days before the wedding. I would work with Footers again! Even when things got a little off schedule because of pictures, Abby was there to handle everything in person and made sure that all the guests were happy. The only recommendation I would make to Footers is to make sure everything at the tasting is 100%. It is nerve wrecking to make such a large decision like hiring for a wedding caterer and it helps when the tasting leaves you feeling confident in your choice.

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • BDunham

Beth · Married on 05/23/2009

I worked with Lindsey Gertz at Footers Catering and she was amazing. I was very picky on specific things I wanted and she provided everything I wanted and more. She worked with me on price, adding menu items, odd requests. The staff was amazing, they stayed late when we asked a half hour before they were suppse to leave. The food was delicious and the tasting was so fun. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Teresa · Married on 10/04/2008

Their food was excellent. I had so many people compliment the food at the wedding. Leigh was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to our questions or needs.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Wonderful service staff and presentation.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Cari · Married on 09/03/2010

We used Footers catering for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner. We served very different menus (pasta bar vs steak & salmon) and one was buffet and the other seated, but the food and service at both was excellent. The staff was very professional and accommodating. When my husband and I got done taking pictures there was a plate of save appetizers waiting for us at our dinner table, so we didn't miss out on them. Many of my guest commented on how good the food was. During the planning process they answered all my questions and accommodated my special requests.

Sent on 09/23/2010