Foot Candles Photography Reviews

38 | Benicia, CA

38 Reviews for Foot Candles Photography

Ariana · Married on 10/29/2011

Footcandles far exceeded our expectations. Madelynn and Amari make you feel like family from the moment you meet them. This dynamic duo works hard, has a lot of fun, and is perfectionistic while being flexible, which is a very rare combination. They listen to your preferences carefully while also bringing in their expertise. Since working with them on our wedding, they've become good friends to my husband and me, and I give them my highest respect and recommendation.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Matt · Married on 10/29/2011

From the start, my experience with Amari and Mad has been and continues to be beyond excellent. I randomly discovered them through my coworker, who is their family friend, and boy, am I glad that I did. They are the Batman and Robin of wedding photography. They went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding - meeting us beforehand and spending time with us to get to know us and our personalities, doing a pre-wedding shoot, being there from before we woke up until after the very last guest left on the day of our wedding, then doing a post-wedding shoot, working the crowd and getting the best shots, meeting each of our family members, always being in communication with us in a timely manner, paying attention to every detail, revising our wedding album several times until it was just perfect, and so much more.

I've been to a lot of weddings - around 100, and I've seen a lot of photographers, but none of them come close to this duo. They're smooth in maneuvering through a crowd, stylish in their shot selection, and superior in the quality of products they deliver. Trust me and the five friends I've referred them to after my wedding who say the same thing. If you want wedding photos that you felt are worth what you paid for, Footcandles is the way to go.

Sent on 07/17/2012

eric · Married on 06/08/2011

Amari and Madelynn make an excellent team. Their passion for the art is evident in their outstanding work. They are fun and flexible and enjoyed their sessions. I would recommend Foot Candles Productions to anyone in the Bay Area or even destination weddings. Our special event in Jamaica seemed more beautifully captured than we'd experienced... we are grateful and very pleased with all of our documented memories by Foot Candles.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Jana · Married on 06/08/2011

I had such an awesome experience with Amari and Madelynn of Foot Candles Productions! They had so many creative and unique ideas that truly captured the emotions of our special day. They were a ton of fun to be around and really added so much in making our day perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Wilnea · Married on 05/28/2011

Madelynn and Amarri were great. They listen to our ideas and they were very accomadating. They are a fun couple to work with,very professional but not stuffy. We love our engagement photos.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Ann · Married on 05/21/2011

If you're looking for easy-going photographers, go to Amare and Madelynn. They are truly passionate about their work and it really shows. I loved the photos that they took of us both for our engagement and our wedding and look at them as pieces of art for all to see. I will definitely use them for maternity and family photos in the near future. They have a unique style and a great eye that goes beyond what you normally see. I am very very happy with their work and recommend them to any bride who wants cool, innovative photos!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • leilana1

leilana · Married on 09/05/2010

Foot Candles is the BEST!!! They did my boudior/engagement/and wedding photography. This husband and wife team are down to earth, professional and uniquely creative. I fell in love with my photos and Im amazed with thier unique photojournalistic styles.

Sent on 01/03/2011

Christine · Married on 06/05/2010

Foot Candles Productions is awesome!! We are so glad that we were able to work with Madelynn & Amari for our wedding! It's only a month after our wedding and we've only received a few teaser pictures, which we absolutely LOVE but we were just so pleased with their work and professionalism on our day that I'd like to write a review now. They were there from the morning until the end, which wasn't until 2am and they were all over the place! Every keeps telling us that they can't wait to see our photogs pictures cause anywhere something great or fun was going on, they were right there too. They are very responsive, professional and fun to work with. We got to know them before our wedding day and its obvious how much passion they have in doing photography. They have a very modern and fun style and have that artistic eye that makes them so great. Looking back on these few pictures immediately brings back all the happiness from our wedding day. They were able to capture all our emotions in each photo that was taken. I cannot say enough how important that not only you book a great photographer, but that you book the right one for your wedding - one who fits your style. We found the perfect match and are so thankful we did. Thank you so much for capturing the happiest day of our lives! We cannot wait to see the rest of the pics!!
    ~ The Tugadis =)

Sent on 06/29/2010

Beverly · Married on 05/01/2010

Madelynn and Amari are very fun and easy to work with. They definitely understand the stress and pressure that comes along with planning a wedding. They are on time, open to all ideas, flexible, and they did a really Great job with our engagement, wedding, and labor & delivery pictures. (It was supposed to be my maternity pictures, but ended up delivering instead.) They go above and beyond to make sure they get really good pictures!! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good photographer!!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Ben · Married on 09/28/2002

Very down to earth photographers. They have creative eyes and don't miss a beat. If you're being photographed you'll be sure to see everything you missed and then some! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2011

A · Married on 05/26/2013

Madelynn and Amari are teriffic - as people and as professional photographers. They were extremely friendly, thoughtful, and talented. I was very very happy that we found them and had them for our three-day wedding festivities. The photographs came out beautiful and creative - and considering what a circus it was that weekend - they really held it together and were willing to help out if we needed help with something. I was thoroughly impressed with them!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Judy · Married on 02/09/2019

Memorable & Exciting

They have a gift to put your wedding day into a story. Very creative and able to plug anything you mention to include.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Liana · Married on 04/22/2012

Amari and Madelynn were fantanstic! We couldn't of asked for better photographers! They were so unique in their approach to photography. Our wedding photographs were modern and gorgeous. Both Amari and Madelynn were professional, attentive, and had great photography suggestions. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great photographers and would love to acquire their services again in the future!
    -Liana & Raymond Simmons