Fontaine Wedding & Events Reviews

25 Reviews for Fontaine Wedding & Events

Fontaine Wedding & Events 1
Fontaine Wedding & Events 2

Cristina · Married on 05/20/2018

Isabelle is an AMAZING officiant and we are so happy she was apart of our wedding! From the first moment we met her, we just felt like we've known her for a long time. She is so sweet and very professional! She did a great job putting together a personalized ceremony outline for us and got back to us so fast. We had a few changes we wanted to make and she incorporated them with ease. We had the perfect ceremony and can't thank her enough!!!!!! :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

Isabelle was a pleasure to work with! We had some changes halfway through our wedding planning which meant we had to scramble a little and change some details. Isabelle was always calm, responsive, and reassuring that it would all be handled and work out in the end. Even on the actual day, she was fixing problems without hesitation and we greatly appreciate how smoothly our wedding day went because of her!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Simone · Married on 10/28/2017

We got married at Fontaine Vineyards and I cannot expresse into words how amazing everything was. Jackie, the owner, was so responsive, helpful and supportive. This is a beautiful place, very charming and the wine is really good. This place deserves a 10! Thank you Jackie for making our special day truly memorable. Merci beaucoup!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Fontaine Wedding & Events 3
    Fontaine Wedding & Events 4

Barbara · Married on 09/24/2017

I couldn't ask for a more perfect wedding! The scenery from the venue was just breathtaking. The food was absolutely fabulous and the wedding cake was divine. I picked out a menu, told them how many people would be attending and they did the rest. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Jackie was wonderful to work with. My guests could not stop raving about it.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Barbara
    Thank you so much for your review. It is our pleasure to work with our clients and make the best memorable day for the couple.
    We care about our work and we thank you again for the rating you have given us.
    We do hope to see you again on a visit at the vineyards and Congratulation to both of you Mitch and Barbara. It was a great pleasure working with you.
    Sincerely

Bethany · Married on 09/09/2017

This venue was a dream come true! Absolutely breathtaking views and they made for amazing pictures. Jackie was very responsive with any questions. Highly recommend Isabelle to coordinate the ceremony and reception, it made the wedding day a breeze and stress-free for me! The catering was wonderful. If you do catering through them, the cake is included which is unbeatable! Especially since it was delicious! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Bethany
    Thank you for the wonderful review you rated us. We appreciate it a lot.
    It was a pleasure working with you and your family.
    We hope to see you again soon at the vineyard for a visit or your anniversary.
    Sincerely from all of us at the vineyards.

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding day was perfect! Jackie & Isabelle did an amazing job! The food was delicious. The venue was a place for every type of person. Whether you wanted quiet and sat near the vineyards or you could party under the tent. My guests kept saying to us "that was the best wedding they've ever been too!" I also can't thank Jackie enough for being so forward because as we were leaving for our honeymoon to the Bahamas she warned us of the hurricane Irma coming. That night we booked a "just in case flight" and after two days in the Bahamas we were able to get out safely and spend the rest of our honeymoon in Disney. She saved our honeymoon. It was like having one big family at the wedding and they truly care about you! Isabelle even texted us on our honeymoon making sure we were okay! I appreciate all of their hard work and I couldn't be happier with their services. If you want an affordable, yet amazing wedding then look no where else!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Sarah
    Thank you so much for your amazing review. It was a pleasure working with you and family. We are so happy that you could proceed with your honey moon.
    We hope to see you again for a visit at the vineyards or maybe for your 1st. Anniversary. From all of us at the vineyards congratulation to both of you.

Meghan · Married on 05/13/2017

We could not ask for a better wedding venue. The staff at Fontaine, especially Jackie and Isabelle, were extremely professional, organized, and made everything perfect. The venue is amazing, the food is excellent, the cake is delicious, the service and quality is top notch. All of our guests raved about the venue, and how beautiful it was. We had the best experience, and we could not ask for a more perfect place to celebrate our wedding. I wish there was a score higher than 5 starts to give!! Book Fontaine Vineyards for your next event! You are missing out if you don't! :) - The Bride

Sent on 06/03/2017

Muriel · Married on 09/04/2016

What an Amazing experience!!! The amount of energy, attention to detail, and guidance provided by the Fontaine Family and their support staff is beyond measure. In addition to their expertise, the mountain-top Vineyard provides an unrivaled 360 degree scenic experience of Asheville and our beautiful purple mountains that added an undeniably magical, fairy-tale backdrop to Our Big Day! (...it probably goes without saying, but...Breathtaking Photos Galore!) Picturesque. Elegant and Festive. Note on Coin: Unbelievable packages offered! No reason to break the bank on your big day when you can have such an incredible experience for such a great price! They are genuinely committed to providing a memorable and loving experience to all! There are not enough "Thank You's" to express our gratitude to the folks at Fontaine Vineyards and the majestic mountain-top oasis they have nurtured.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Alex · Married on 04/25/2015

Fontaine Vineyards is absolutely breathtaking, by far one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life. I wanted an intimate wedding where the venue's beauty spoke for itself. Fontaine fit the bill for that and exceeded all of my other expectations. The venue itself is obviously amazing, but so is the food! In my opinion, most wedding food is just not that good, but it is at Fontaine. We mainly did the Parisian menu with beef and salmon and our guests loved it. We also loved working with everyone at Fontaine. Jackie is a smart planner and savvy businesswoman who truly cared about saving us money where she could and giving us the best overall experience possible. The people she hired were kind and helpful and all of the vendors she recommended (DJ, bartender, florist) were incredible. If you want a beautiful, fun and affordable wedding, book Fontaine!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Cameron · Married on 02/22/2015

Beautiful scenic and secluded location. It feels special to have an event here because it's tucked away and not the typical large venue, making it feel more unique and personal. They also have a wedding official in the family so that helps with planning! So helpful and sweet!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Lacie · Married on 08/19/2014

My husband and I had a small wedding at the courthouse in 2010 with plans to have an offical wedding a few years later when our son was old enough to remeber and participate. Well the time came to start looking for venues, we searched high and low and then we found the vineyard. As soon as we set eyes on the property we knew it was exactly what we had been searching for.
    The view breath taking and Jackie (the vineyard owner) beyond amazing.
    Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, and Jackie and her staff were so helpful with everything, I honestly don't know what we would have done without them. They listened to everything we had to say and made sure everything was how we wanted it to make our day amazing. I highly reccomend Fontaine Vineyards for anyonee wanting a romantic, outdoor wedding with excellent service, staff, and food. Every one of our guests absoloutley loved the food and not to mention the delicious cake. I will be forever grateful for all Jackie and her staff did for us.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Valerie · Married on 05/24/2014

We had the most fantastic wedding! All of our guests complimented the beautiful property and the food (which was amazing).

We also appreciated the help in coordinating. The assistant was so accommodating and kind in making sure that my bridesmaids and myself were comfortable and had all that we needed. The day could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Robert · Married on 04/05/2014

My wife and I got married here this past spring and it was amazing.
    Breath taking view and a beautiful pond that made such beautiful
    pictures. Our out of town guests were so delighted and the food
    was delicious. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a
    romantic wedding to book this venue.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/08/2013

I got married last week at the vineyards and everything went wonderfully! When I first contacted the venue they were very limited on days left in September but we set up a meeting anyway and she was able to get us in once we put our deposit down! We contacted each other through email and by phone for every little detail, from food and wine to ceremony officiant! She gave us confirmation emails when we put our deposits and money in, and also just called to see how everything was going. They cater their own food and cake which is the tastiest food and cake I have ever had catered to me! On the day of everyone was so nice and made sure everything was the way I wanted it to be, even when the groom was late... Haha!
    The weather and venue were perfect and the views were just as I remembered it when we first saw it. Nothing was ever dictated or pushed on us, the lady is very sweet and honest and ALWAYS made sure that me, my fiance (now husband!), and family were having a good time and that it was going how we planned! I hope to see the venue again for another special event!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Jackie did a wonderful job with our wedding reception. She was very helpful and our planning sessions were great. Her and her staff are very professional. Beautiful place.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Amy · Married on 06/02/2012

Fontaine Vineyards was a fabulous venue for a vineyard wedding. The venue and reception area were so close together that we didn't have to go far which made things much easier for us and for our guests. Jackie and her staff were accomodating, responsive, and even helped with decorating before the wedding. I would, and have recommeded this site to others.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Julie · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I were looking for a venue with a beautiful mountain view and that was not over the top expensive. We came upon this lovely setting for a GREAT price and since I did not have a planner, it was a big plus that the Golden package included cake and food! Jackie met and discussed what was going to be available and put my concerns to rest. Her husband, who is a master French baker, made an incredibly delicious cake with fresh strawberries and decorated like the picture I had sent. The sit down dinner reception was right beside the outside venue and was beautiful in the evening! Their staff looked after everything through the meal and cake cutting while we had a magical, perfect wedding that we wont forget. You cannot beat the beauty nor the price! Thank-you, Jackie!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Fontaine Wedding & Events's reply:

Thank you Julie for this beautiful review. It was nice working with you and our pleasure to make sure that you and Glenn had the wedding of your dream.
    Sincerely: Jackie, Michel and Staff Members.

Renata · Married on 07/15/2016

I have not yet had my wedding here, it is scheduled for this summer. However, from the minute I walked onto the property I just knew it was the place for my mountain destination wedding. It is gorgeous, and the pictures online don't do it justice.
    Jackie was so professional and so accommodating! She wants to provide you with great value for your money and is so budget friendly in terms of not wanting to "nickel and dime" you, You get so much out of what you are paying for!
    I cannot say enough great things about her, I read all the reviews before making my decision and I cannot wait to have the wedding here.
    She is also so prompt in answering questions and giving suggestions:)

Sent on 11/10/2015

we were very pleased with the entire experience. Jackie helped to make the wedding go very smoothly. The cake she made was delicious.

Sent on 08/12/2012
  • User5019149 · 2+ years ago

Jackie and her staff helped make our wedding a truly fantastic and beautiful experience! Everything from food to cake to linens was available for us. You couldn't have asked for a more picturesque backdrop for both our ceremony and reception; the vineyards and mountains were magnificent!! The day of, Jackie and all her staff pitched in to help however they could from decorations to ceremony timing. It was a beautiful day and so very special to us and all that attended.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Laura · Married on 04/26/2014

We found Fontaine here on WeddingWire and ended up booking with them about a year in advance. We knew right away it was the perfect place. We really liked that they already have a tent, tables, and chairs at the venue. We received many compliments on how beautiful the vineyards are. We also used them for our food and wedding cake which were delicious. However, the rehearsal and day-of were a bit stressful due to staff members and some inflexibility. All in all, we are happy that we chose Fontaine and would recommend to other brides.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Suzanne · Married on 05/12/2012

3.8
      2.0

Lovely site for a wedding. Mountain and vineyard views. Beautiful outdoor ceremony spot with covered pavillion and tent as needed.

Sent on 05/22/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2016

2.5
      3.0

The place was beautiful, the price was great. But you get what you pay for. My mother did a lot of the planning and decorating and I did not have a planning coordinator, so there was a bit of going back on their words of what we could do and couldn't do. They were gracious to serve the champagne for us and to open their wine cellar, which was $50 not a bad deal except I didn't know about it til the final run through. Her attendants helped my mother out wonderfully with decorating and stuff. My husband had ordered us a glass Dom the cellar and the attendant came up to us to charge us, which was kinda a faux pas.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Fontaine Wedding & Events's reply:

Thank you for your review and we feel that we have to express ourselves.
    This wedding took place on October 23 2016.
    As the bride mentioned, her Mom worked hard for this wedding and yes if you do not have a coordinator it can be lot of work, but we did help out as much as we could in order to make it smooth and easier and thank you for appreciating it.
    As far as alcohol goes, this event was suppose to be non alcohol event from the beginning. It can be costly when you have to hire a bartender to serve alcohol at events. During our final meeting we wanted to help out by offering our services to open and serve the champagne that the Bride broth for champagne toast and keep the wine cellar open for a small fee of $50 so that the guests could purchase their own wine if they wish and this was agreed then.
    Yes we did charge the Groom a glass of wine just as all the other guest were charged for their wine consuming as agreed at our final meeting.
    We did not do a faux pas (meaning wrong step) by charging the groom, but instead we did a Bon pas (meaning good step) by helping out the best we could. All wine coming out of the wine cellar is sales inventory.
    We did not mean to hurt anyone's feeling by charging a glass of wine.
    This weeding was Beautiful and it was our pleasure to work with the Bride, Groom, Bride's Mom and all the Guest that attended the wedding. Thank you

1.6
      0.5
      2.0

Was spoken to very rudely by owner. Not very customer service oriented. My wedding was dictated instead of celebrated. Overall not very satisfied and would not recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Fontaine Wedding & Events's reply:

We would like t know the date of this wedding and name of the Bride.
    We had no complain what so ever from any Bride or Guests this year only the best and all very happy with our services. i am the owner and would love to know the date of this wedding as I said we do all we can for our clients and even more and all past client as been very happy and we make sure to please everyone. I do not dictate weddings, Clients do their own, and for sure never get rude with the Bride or others. It is my business and surely do not try to hurt my business, but do all best to keep the good reputation that we built. This is extremely surprising due to all past wedding have been extremely happy and this person did not mention the date of wedding or name. I just want to make sure that it is correct and not someone trying to hurst our place.
    I do thank you for all the response you can provide me as I am very obset to see this review, specially when I am not rude at all and all past weddings have been so happy, that they even hug me to thank me and my staff.
    Thank you and lookf for informations.
    Jackie / Fontaine Vineyards