128 Reviews for Fonix Entertainment

Consultation (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)

We would highly recommend Fonix and DJ Travis for your big day!
Communication prior to the day was great! We had a few phone conferences with DJ Travis, and he made sure he knew EXACTLY what kind of DJ we were looking for our day..and delivered just that 100%.
The planning forms they provided for us to fill out prior to helped ensure we got the exact songs/versions we wanted for the ceremony and different things throughout the reception (cake cutting, garter toss, etc.)
Once the dance floor opened at the reception, it stayed full the entire night. He did a fantastic job keeping the party going, and we had multiple people comment on how fun the wedding was, and how great DJ Travis did.
If you're looking for a good time at your wedding for you and all your guests, Fonix Entertainment and DJ Travis is the way to go!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We booked Fonix Entertainment for our Wedding on December this year and we had a blast! DJ Travis was so easy to work with! He had the dance floor full the moment we opened it. We still have people talking about the DJ and how much fun they had! I want to do my wedding all over again! DJ Travis and Fonix Entertainment is worth every penny between the talent, professionalism and customer service!

Profile Picture Emma, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Booking Fonix Entertainment was the best decision we made for our Day of Coordination! Our Wedding was 3 months ago but it's been stuck in my mind with how many times Olivia saved me on the Day of! I had chosen a Hair Stylist who wasn't truthful about her timeline of me getting my hair done. Somehow 12pm finished time turned to 3pm, the time I was supposed to walk down the aisle! Olivia was able to find someone the moment I called her crying and not only was Olivia's back up super professional, she did a better job than who I chose. My pictures before the Ceremony never happened but Olivia managed to get me to do a First Look with my husband and have us walk down the aisle on time! She also managed to get us extra time for our pictures after the Ceremony as well, so we ended up getting all the pictures we were hoping for and managed to work with all of the vendors to stay an additional 30 minutes at no extra cost to us so we can have some extra dance time as well. I couldn't have asked for a better Day of Coordinator, she was more like a Fairy Godmother making my day become a true dream!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

DJ JJ is where it is at!!! He is AMAZING! We received SO many complements on the music. We had specific rules regarding what kind of music we did and did not want played at the wedding, and he did EXACTLY what we asked. He is a the real deal, shows up with turn tables and proper equipment. We LOVED him, and he definitely kept the partying going and the dance floor full all night. I HIGHLY recommend him! THANK YOU, JJ!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

As a professional planner, I have access to many DJ services. My first choice is always Fonix because of their professionalism and reliability. My client's are always pleased with the service they receive. You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of Fonix Entertainments services and I could not be more thrilled! Olivia has such an extensive knowledge of everything needed to make a great party. She gave me venue recommendations customized to my needs, and spends a lot of time explaining everything and answering questions. Their customer service is unmatched and you will not have to wait around for replies. Thank you Fonix!

Profile Picture Joy, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Travis was so much fun to work with and was a blessing on our wedding day! He was so detail oriented during our Final Planning meeting making sure everything was perfect for our day! On our wedding day he had the dance floor full till the end of the night. He even was flexible and quick at problem solving as there was a miscommunication with our venue providing music for our Ceremony but he helped us out without hesitation! Working with the Fonix Team was always a breeze from the moment I sent in my inquiry to the very end we DJ Travis was congratulating me and my husband at our Grand Exit! I highly suggest anyone looking for a DJ to hire Fonix Entertainment especially Travis aka DJ Fonix! Having a true Club DJ who already had a fan base at our wedding definitely won me some extra brownie points with my husband!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got so many compliments about how fun our wedding was and a large part of that was due to our awesome DJ. DJ Kenton knocked it out of the park. All we wanted was a fun, engaging reception and we got exactly that. Can't recommend Fonix Entertainment and DJ Kenton enough.

Profile Picture User7448725, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We used DJ JJ for our wedding in October and had a super amazing time! The company was amazing to work with and really dialed into what we really liked for our special day! The Planning Forms Fonix Entertainment gave us to pick our music was really easy to use and having our Final Planning Meeting with JJ really put us at ease. Everyone at Fonix was always easy to get a hold of if it be via Phone, Email and even text. We are so happy we went with Fonix Entertainment for our wedding day that I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Wedding DJ! The professionalism and customer service was truly top notch!

Profile Picture Margot, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Fonix Entertainment for my wedding in August and I am so glad I did! Originally, I had booked Olivia for my Month of Coordination and she kept me so organized from the moment I booked her. Having her be by my side helped a lot too as I had my Maid of Honor, Mom and Mother-in-Law neck at neck with their opinions of what I should do. The best way to put it, is Olivia, become my voice of reason and anchor. After booking her, I got input on booking one of Fonix Entertainment's DJs and we booked Travis. He was so much fun and really listened to us about what we were looking for in a Wedding DJ! We spent more than what we had anticipated with both the DJ and Coordinator BUT we are so glad we did as Olivia also helped us out with creating a budget for us and actually kept us under budget by a few hundred dollars! Total bonus! To this day, we are still having guests come up to us telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! If I could do it all over again, I would and still book Fonix Entertainment, no question asked!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

I would use Fonix Entertainment again and again. The DJ was the best. Guest loved her, she was full of energy, professional and just down right out perfect. Cannot wait for our next event to use them again.

Profile Picture Tammie, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We heard about Fonix Entertainment through a friend who had gotten married 2 years ago, so we decided to reach out to them about their availability. From the very first conversation, Travis and his team were extremely responsive and flexible in arranging times to hash out the details of our wedding, despite both of our very busy schedules! He suggested we have JJ as our wedding DJ, and we couldn't have been happier with JJ's performance come wedding night! Not only did he keep our dance floor packed, but he also managed to find and seamlessly interweave an older song that the mother-in-law was so excited to have played! He was beyond easy to work with, extremely professional, and played almost every one of my favorite songs (without me even telling him) thanks to the planning sheets! We had our wedding at a restaurant that JJ had never DJ'ed at before, but he worked side by side with the restaurant team to ensure that our night went as smoothly as possible. I really cannot thank him enough for making our wedding night so incredibly fun and laid back as possible!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used JJ as the DJ for our wedding and could not be more pleased with his performance. Fonix, with their extensive checklist and music selection forms really get a feel for exactly the type of music you like and are able to turn that into the perfect wedding reception. Our music was arranged down to the beats per minute to keep the mood intimate during dinner and then to gradually ramp up the energy for the party! We were worried, since most of our guest list was older, that no one would dance but he played the perfect mix of songs that kept the dance floor filled all night with guests of all ages!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/25/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

When my wife and I were planning our wedding, this was the first choice we made. Fonix Entertainment and DJ JJ did an excellent job 3 years ago at my sister's wedding and we knew they would be great at ours. We were not disappointed. The professionalism, pricing transparency and flexibility to work with us were exceptional.

But, most of all, I appreciated their ability to take general direction and use their professional experience to make some of the small decisions. We wanted uplighting in our venue, which they provided at the last minute with no additional input from us. It looked wonderful and didn't require me or my wife to make a decision on where to place each individual light.

Other times, when there was something specific we wanted, they were able to accommodate without question. My Dad and I danced to a Phish song that he provided the MP3 for and JJ uploaded a week before without any problems.

Really and truly, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture User4993918, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Travis did an excellent job as our wedding DJ. He is very detail oriented and was a key piece of our overall ceremony. I highly recommend him as a DJ for a wedding or any other major celebration. Travis keeps the party moving with great music and dynamic personality!

Profile Picture ryan, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ JJ was absolutely AMAZING!! We could not have asked for a better person and DJ to be a part of our wedding day! Our ceremony and reception went perfectly and he exceeded our high expectations. JJ kept our guests on the dance floor all night and no one wanted it to end! He listened to us very carefully and made sure to play all of our songs we requested. JJ had a great attitude and personality through the entire process and wedding day. Thank you JJ and Fonix Entertainment for everything! You helped make our dreams come true!

Hannah & Garrett

Profile Picture Hannah , 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fonix staff were awesome! We had several meetings to ensure everything went as planned. They we're prompt and professional in every way. DJ Kenton did an incredible job at the reception. He got the crowd engaged and made adjustments to the types of music everyone wanted to hear. He help energize the guest and led several of us in some line dances. Great job Fonix!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Travis Gilbert was AMAZING !! He had everyone on the dance floor right up until the end of the evening. That was no small feat because we had only 30 guests at the reception. So a HUGE kudos to DJ Travis!!! And a BIG thank you as well. Everyone said they had a fabulous time.

Thanks again to the team at Fonix Entertainment !!!

Profile Picture Judy, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Kenton literally saved my reception! The reception venue was a mess and running an hour behind time. Kenton brought the party and impressed everyone- including my grandparents!

Profile Picture User4245564, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a mix of guests from ages 13-72 and JJ had them ALL on the dance floor. Our intimate wedding of 35 was a blast!!!! I personally don't believe I left the dance floor and it was because the music mix was well done!

Thank you Fonix Entertainment and DJ JJ for helping to make our night a beautiful, fun and memorable night that everyone will talk about for years to come.

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Travis was great. Definitely 5 stars! He kept everyone dancing and he checked in with both my wife and I through out the night to make sure we were happy. Overall excellent service.

Profile Picture User4264263, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with the service provided by Fonix and our DJ, DJ Spy. We interviewed multiple companies and felt comfortable with Fonix after the meeting and a recommendation from a friend. Both Travis and Jonathon (DJ Spy) took time with us and talk about every detail of the big day to make sure it was perfect, WOW did they ever come through for us. Most of our vendors performed well on our day and DJ Spy was definitely at the top of the list. With bad weather he was even thrown a curve ball when he showed up that he would have to be a quick setup as the ceremony was going to have to take place in the same room as the reception with a storm approaching. It was not ideal with short notice but you could never tell he had a rushed setup. All of his equipment and the up lights were setup and looking amazing by the time the reception began. With this little hitch Travis showed up at the event to make sure we were happy with how it turned out. I couldn't believe the service. As I told Travis that night "This is what we asked for and more." Seriously great quality and DJ spy was amazing. Performed all the announcements we needed, all of the music was queued up perfectly, and even accommodated my sister's karaoke/rap performance with giving her the correct music at the last second. The dance floor was PACKED all night as we asked it to be and our friends are still talking about how amazing everything was a month and a half later. I am telling anyone who asks for a DJ to contact Fonix, seriously went above and beyond and for a good price. You can tell from the beginning all the way up to and through your big day that they take pride in their work and want your day to be great.
Thank you Travis and Jonathon for making our reception memorable and one heck of a party!

Profile Picture Ben, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JJ was off the charts incedible.....The dance floor was never empty and our guests say it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!! Awesome Job!!!

Profile Picture Betsy, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Kenton provided the entertainment at our wedding and did a great job with a crowd that was quite diverse. With an even more diverse musical playlist request that ranged from The Doors to James Brown to Katie Perry (for dance-off purposes only) he killed it and i would definitely suggest using him and Fonix Entertainment for any event. Many DJs tend to just hit play but you could easily tell he was very observant of the room and what was, and MOST importantly, what was not working. We saw people who we known for over 30 years that refuse to touch the dance floor...just shakin it out on the dance floor, hamstrings and hips be damned. Beautiful night and Fonix & Kenton were a big part of making that happen!

Profile Picture Franklin, 4/26/14, 1 Review