FMP Event Services Reviews

8 | Orlando, FL

8 Reviews for FMP Event Services

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mindy · Married on 03/15/2018

Frank was professional, fun and accommodating. We were pleased and delighted with his superior service. Thanks again Frank!!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Chethan · Married on 09/17/2011

Frank was outstanding. He provided the A/V for our ceremony, and DJ'd our reception at the Orlando Science Center. He really deserves five starts in every category. He did an amazing job of not adding stress to a complex situation, which is a feat in and of itself. We wanted lighting for the columns at our venue, and Frank got beautiful green LED uplights that made everything look spectacular. He worked with us to provide exactly the music we wanted. We had a slide show before the reception, and another one during the reception - he made sure both went off without a hitch. We had a cocktail reception out on the Science Center's terrace which he DJ'd, all went perfectly. I can't praise him enough for his professionalism and quality. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Carla · Married on 12/27/2008

Frank did a fantastic job! He found every song that I requested, and the dance floor was never empty. All of my guests had a great time dancing. I could not have been happier with Frank!

Sent on 01/13/2009

Tarshish · Married on 08/16/2008

Frank Is a great DJ. My wedding reception was wonderful. He kept everybody on there feet from the first song he played to the last. I must say the last time i dance that much was at my prom. When i was in high school. I have the soreness in my legs to prove it.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2007

Frank was the glue that held our reception together. No one ever seemed bored and the dance floor was always packed. Frank knew exactly what songs to play and when. There was never any dull time during the reception. Frank's taste of music was very tasteful and he was very responsive to the type of music my husband and I enjoyed. He was very easy to work with and made our reception memorable. Frank is an extremely down to earth guy and is willing to make your wedding special. You won't be disappointed with this DJ!

Melissa and Joe
    7/14/07

Sent on 02/17/2008

Dawn · Married on 02/24/2007

We are so happy we chose Frank as the DJ for our wedding. He was phenomenal to work with and helped make our day go extremely smooth. He spent time with us on a couple of occasions prior to the big day, helping us pick out and organize our music selections. Most importantly, he made sure he understood our tastes so that all of the music played would suit us. Each event (entering the reception, cocktail hour, dinner, cutting the cake, first dance, requests, etc.) was perfect. Frank also worked seamlessly with the other vendors and served as a MC for the evening to help coordinate the event and keep things on schedule. Since our wedding, I have received numerous compliments on our DJ. Our guests had a wonderful time and loved the music, the lights, having their song requests honored, and so on. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Simply stated, I am more than happy with the service that Frank provided. He was very personable and easy to work with. If I ever need a DJ for an event in the future, I would definitely use him again! THANK YOU, Frank, for being a part of our perfect night!! You were awesome and we could not of asked for anything more - you went out of your way to make the night special for us and we appreciate it greatly! And for anyone else reading this and trying to decide between DJ's, I would highly recommend Frank - he'll do a great job for you!

Sent on 04/10/2007

Kristina · Married on 11/05/2006

I had a surprise 70th Birthday party for my Father. The Party was a great Hit thanks to Frank. He did a fantastic job. Everyone had a wonderful time. My Dad said This is a party he would never forget!
    Frank not only provided great music he got the crowd dancing cheering and even hula hooping!! I only wish I would have known Frank when I got married.
    I highly reccomend his services. He provides a great service with a great price.

Sent on 01/17/2008

Tom · Married on 08/13/1993

I have referred several family members and friends to Frank for weddings and special events. He has always arrived early and has a huge variety of music. His presentation is extremely professional and interesting. Prior to the event, Frank strived to understand where the client is coming from. He is the only DJ I would use or recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2007