FMME Photography Reviews

3 | Owensboro, KY

3 Reviews for FMME Photography

Beth · Married on 06/09/2017

LeighAnn is an AMAZING photographer! We are so blessed we had her capture our special day. We are in love with our pics. THANK YOU! You are the best!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Sanaya · Married on 04/22/2017

Kendall and I got married on April 22, 2017, so this review is a tad bit late, lol. I just want to say that Leigh is an amazing photographer. You can see her wheels turning, every time she enters a room. She looks through, finds the spot with the best lighting and takes wonderfully artistic pictures. I only wish we could have taken more pictures after the wedding, but I could hardly walk with my dress, lol. I also loved spending time with Leigh during our engagement photoshoot and on the day of the wedding. Shes an amazing human being with a LOT of talent and I'm sure she'll do lots more weddings and have tons of even more amazing photos in the future.
    Love you Leigh!! Thank you for helping us document our special day!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

FMME Photography is absolutely amazing. She was able to work with our schedules and listened to what we wanted. Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 09/01/2016