FM Entertainments Reviews

40 Reviews for FM Entertainments

FM Entertainments 1
FM Entertainments 2

Buddy · Married on 05/14/2016

We are so happy we went with FM Entertainments for our wedding DJ on 05/14/2016. We hired FM Entertainments soon after listening to his samples online. We liked how he mixes songs together- like a mash-up type style. His mixes are different than the average wedding DJ. From the early planning stages to the event itself, he was always available for questions. He was easy to reach by phone and email. We met with DJ twice, and each time he was very flexible on the meeting place. FM Entertainments was also very organized. There is an event planning tool on the website to plan the order of events for the night with times and what songs are played when (example: cake cutting, first dance, etc). We had a great time with FM Entertainments and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

• I

I · Married on 05/01/2016

DJ FM did a great job for our engagement party; our guests were on the dance floor and didn't want to leave. He's prompt, courteous, and fair with his prices. I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/13/2016

NIki · Married on 03/26/2016

FM Entertainment was the DJ at my wedding last March and he was great! My husband and I both agreed that he was our favorite and easiest vendor. From start to finish, he was organized, responsive, helpful, and patient. We had a small backyard wedding and he set up an amazing dance floor with great lighting. We were super happy we used him and would recommend him to anyone! Thanks DJ FM for such an awesome job!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Henderson · Married on 03/13/2016

My husband and I knew we wanted more than just a guy to play music. We wanted a Master of Ceremonies, someone who would make our event feel effortless, fun and beautiful. DJ FM paid close attention to the aspects of the day that were important to my husband and I. He understood the flow and mood that we wanted, and was especially wonderful at giving suggestions. When it came time to planning the music, DJ FMwas very engaged in the process. His passion shines through as he evokes laughter and a few tears as you imagine the "moments" of your event.

Shan · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ FM was simply amazing. More than a simple DJ. He makes sure your wedding day goes according to the schedule you give him. Also, his responsiveness leading up to the wedding was the best of all our vendors. Hire this company - flat out. DJ FM is an honest and amazing vendor. Your wedding will be better if his company is there.

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • I

Ik · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ FM...DJ'd my daughter's August wedding and performed beyond expectations. He created and maintained an excellent romantic flow from start to finish. When it was time to dance, he had everyone on their feet!

He met with us in advance, surveyed the venue in order to bring the right lighting & equipment and made sure he knew the type of music we wanted to hear. Come wedding day, he was prepared and ready. He was among the first to arrive and the last to go and went about his craft with the utmost professionalism.

We give him our highest rating and strongest recommendations.

Ben · Married on 08/22/2015

DJ fm was the DJ for my wedding and he did a phenomenal job. He knows how to work a crowd, create a romantic flow (as he puts it) and is a pleasure to work with. He treats weddings like they're his daughter's wedding.

I love Hip Hop and I had a lot of song requests. DJ FM found and downloaded all the songs. He plays clean versions, which is totally ok in this situation. He also played an array of songs for every generation that was at our wedding. He had everybody dancing the whole time. Another reason we chose DJ FM is because he is a dedicated musician; he knows music!

My wife and I highly recommend DJ FM. He knows how to rock a party, he is a true professional you can count on, and an all around great guy.

• Z

Zee · Married on 08/15/2015

FM entertainments was a top tier DJ at our wedding. We highly recommend him and the Wedding DJ Company. He was incredibly personable, friendly, enthusiastic, and flexible. The planning stages were simple, effective, and painless. The professionalism and quality of service he demonstrated made our wedding perfect and the talk of all our friends and family...

Sent on 08/29/2016

Gary · Married on 06/25/2015

The adage of "you get what you pay for" is certainly true. There are some things you don't skimp on and every invested in DJ FM is worth it.

John · Married on 06/06/2015

DJ Fm......gave us outstanding performance. I was so amazed when everything kickstarted. This guy is extremely great. I recommend over and over again. I love his performance. His play list were superb. He has it all.

• F

Fisayo · Married on 12/19/2014

We couldn't be happier with Dj FM!! He rocked the house!!!!. He let us check out samples to be sure they sounded right. Excellent song selection and transitions,He got everyone on the dance floor, from kids to the grandparents. The sound system was excellent as well! Extremely professional, easy to talk with. We recieved countless compliments through out the event and subsequent weeks. I strongly recommend Dj FM. Book with confidence!

Sent on 01/16/2016

FM Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words I really appreciate it. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

This Dj is the best. Simply the best for your wedding. You will be glad you used him .

Sent on 01/25/2016

FM Entertainments's reply:

Thank you so much for the review I really appreciate it.

Eka · Married on 08/03/2013

3.5

I first came across DJ Femi at a birthday party over the summer in 2010. My future sister-in-law was getting married that November and needed a dj. I got his info at the party and sent it to her and she booked him immediately. The wedding was great and the reception was a huge party. My other sister-in-law later used him for her ten year wedding anniversary party. I knew I would use him for my wedding when the time came.

For my wedding in 2013, I immediately knew I was using him. I am huge music lover and very particular in my taste. We met up with DJ Femi to discuss the music for the wedding and he gave us a sample. I was that rare bride that was more interested in the music at my wedding than the decor, food or anything else. We discussed what type of music he would play while the guest were eating, the beginning, middle and the ending of the wedding to cover everyone (age, nationality). He did everything as we discussed. I remember during the reception thinking "wow, he remembered that" at different times. My wedding was so much fun and the guest had a blast. We danced till the last minute.

Since then, I also used him for my husband's surprise 40th party. We now call him our "family dj" :)

Sent on 02/17/2016

FM Entertainments's reply:

Hi Eka, I just want to take this time to thank you for the great review, I really appreciate it and I hope all is well with you and your family.

Gladys · Married on 08/28/2010

3.5

I had DJ Femi play for my 40th Birthday Celebration; I had found him online after doing a search and reading other reviews of him. I really couldn't have for a better DJ! He was extremely flexible and listened to my specific directions as to what I wanted played at my party. If hired, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

1.0

Miserable customer service and horrific photo quality

Let me start by saying DJ FM provided us both our wedding uplighting and photobooth services. I will say they do deserve a star for the uplighting, it was very well done and made the room pop. However. My experience with DJ FM, his employees, and the photobooth were absolutely miserable. For that reason, I say RUN AWAY as fast as you can from this vendor and save your money. I wish I could give this vendor zero stars. I am not one to write terrible reviews online, and quite honestly, this is the first one I've ever written because I feel compelled to steer other brides and grooms away.

We got a photobooth because we wanted to have all of the photos put in our guestbook so we can always look back on how much fun our guests were having! The two employees that worked the photobooth were extremely rude. We asked if they would mind just reminding guests to put 1 copy of the printed photo in the guestbook, which was immediately next to the photobooth to which they responded that it was not their job. They only worked the photobooth. Okay, I suppose I can kind of understand; however, I found it to be very rude especially when during the wedding they did not engage with our guests at all- just pushed the button and turned back around to have their conversation.

Then the quality. The photos were TERRIBLE. The flash was way too bright on the photobooth and it reflected against the silvery backdrop they provided- you cannot even see our guests in the photos they are so washed out. I was devastated to see every single photo was poor quality. We wrote DJ FM to express our disappointment with the service and customer service of his employees. He requested us to send a photo to demonstrate the quality. After he reviewed the photo we sent, he was defensive and curt. He stated we sent "the worst photo" and that the rest weren't that bad. He also said that they were not professional photographers and cannot guarantee that kind of quality. And here is the kicker- he said the photos were of poor quality because of the lighting in the room. Wait, let's back up- who did the lighting for our event.... YOU! So I am confused whether you are calling the quality of your lighting services poor or your photobooth services poor. But in my personal opinion, if you are offering photobooth and lighting services, you should be able to adjust one or both to provide exceptional quality for all services you provide. DJFM then said that he will consult their 'photo specialist' for color adjustment. We received a new copy of the photos and now every guest looks like a smurf. They adjusted the contrast so much that all of the washed out faces turned blue. Its horrible. I wouldn't be so mad if we had an alternative guestbook that did not include the photos- but now we paid money for terrible photobooth photos/memories and our guestbook is ruined.

So, I end this with saying DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR. He is unreliable, provides terrible customer service, rude employees, and horrible quality of services for photobooth. You may be safe with DJFM if you only hire him for the uplighting, but if anything goes wrong- don't except this vendor to take responsibility or fix

Sent on 01/09/2019