FM Entertainment Reviews

61 | Oceanside, NY

61 Reviews for FM Entertainment

61 FM Entertainment Reviews

Tatiana · Married on 11/18/2017

Frank and his team did an amazing job! They were very professional and worked well with all of our vendors. He really listened to our music requests and our guests had so much fun. I highly recommend adding the photo package and TV screen that is offered in one of the packages because we had the photos the same day of the wedding that we could provide to guests.

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

FM Entertainment supplied the music and photo booth for our wedding and did an excellent job at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Cheryl · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired FM Entertainment for our wedding in October and we had the BEST experience with them. I’m originally from NY but live in Maryland now but FM entertainment had no problem making the 4 hour trip down to Baltimore for our wedding!! I’ve been to two weddings where FM entertainment provided the music and had the best time so that I knew when it was my turn to get married, I HAD to hire them (even if it meant paying a little extra for them to travel!). Their prices are reasonable and for me it was totally worth the little bit of extra money to have them drive down… They made the party SO much fun!!! The live percussionist is a MUST and we got so many compliments from our guests on that! Our MC was awesome and knew how to read the crowd. He was great at improvising and he knew that we wanted to maximize our dancing time as much as possible. The DJ Frank played pretty much every song we requested and some that we were not expecting but LOVED. He really understood the type of music we liked and the type of crowd. I honestly could not be happier with FM Entertainment. This is a talented and fun group of people… but they are very professional as well! I would highly recommend FM Entertainment to EVERYONE!

Krisfa · Married on 08/12/2017

We absolutely loved having FM Entertainment as our wedding DJ and MC. They were incredibly flexible and gave us individual attention in the planning process. They made us feel so comfortable, and because they previewed their style for us, we knew they were going to be great, and we felt no stress about the DJ/MC aspect of the wedding. Our expectations were exceeded; they created the perfect party atmosphere! Everyone was dancing, it was all the music we wanted to play, and they were able to direct the wedding flow seamlessly. To this day everyone has told us how much fun our wedding was, and that’s really because of FM Entertainment!

David · Married on 08/05/2017

Frank was very helpful in the lead up to our wedding. We gave him ideas of what we were looking for and he knew how to put it into practice. His services were very fairly priced, and his team did an AMAZING job for the ceremony music, cocktail hour music, MC, and dance party atmosphere.

I would 100% recommend and trust Frank to do an amazing job again.

Venus · Married on 06/29/2017

Absolutely Awesome! I was really worried with my music as i have a very diverse family between my husband and I. Frank rocked it though. Everyone loved the music selection and the changes that were implemented . Frank was very professional and so accommodating. I had to switch my cocktail hour and ceremony up at the very last minute but frank and the dj kept there cool and just did absolutely amazing! I would recommend him to anyone for their next event. Very afforable and reasonable too! Thank you Frank for everything!

Trish · Married on 04/29/2017

This review is for FM Entertainment's photobooth service:
    First off, Frank's rates were *significantly* more reasonable than anyone else in the Tri-state area. Even after upgrading to unlimited prints and a scrapbook, our package was ridiculously affordable. Booking the photobooth went so smoothly, I started to wonder if FM Entertainment was real, or just a happy dream produced by my stress-addled bridal brain.
    Fortunately for us and our guests, it was both real and awesome. The pleasant, professional booth attendants showed up on time, brought a trove of fun props, and produced a ton of high-quality photo strips. They were diligent in getting our guests to sign the scrapbook, making it a lovely memento that my husband and I will treasure.
    We owe a huge thanks to Frank and his attendants for making our photobooth one of the most fun, stress-free parts of our big day!

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2017

Frank and FM did a fantastic job for our wedding. They turned it from a regular old wedding and into a fantastic party! Our guests gave us so many compliments that the music was amazing and they danced all night. Frank was also our MC when we decided close to our wedding date that we wanted an MC. I would highly recommend this if you are having a wedding that is over 100 people. Overall a great wedding and experience using FM Entertainment.

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 06/24/2016

I can't even express how happy we are that we choose Frank and FM Entertainment. From the first meeting we were sold! We had interviewed 3 other DJ companies and no one came close to making an impression like Frank did! Dressed up in his tuxedo, he put on a show for us! Thanks to that we knew exactly what to expect the day of our wedding. For the ceremony we hired a violinist through FM which was the perfect touch to our outdoor ceremony. At the reception, they played all the songs we asked and our guests are still talking about how great the music was. Everything was a dream come true! You'll get a high quality MC, DJ and equipment at a lower cost than most companies on LI. Thanks again FM!

christine · Married on 02/28/2016

Amazing!! Everyone danced and had a great time. They did a great job listening to us working with the music we liked and made it better than we could have expected! Highly recommend.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/03/2015

I just signed my contract with FM Entertainment to provide DJ/MC services for my 10/3/15 wedding! Frank was really wonderful - professional & accommodating. I am going to have Mike be my DJ/MC and I met him and heard him DJ, and he was great. Their prices are VERY reasonable, and they really listened to what we want regarding music, introductions & announcements. I am also booking a classical guitarist through them, and they did a great job finding the right person for the job. We are very excited for them to be a part of our wedding, and I really think that they were the right fit for the big day!

UPDATE: We had our wedding and FM Entertainment was awesome!! Mike was our DJ/MC and we dealt mainly with Frank leading up to the wedding. Mike played all the music we wanted and really listened to the fact that we wanted people to remain on the dance floor. Everybody said that the music was one of the best parts of the wedding. He was there on time, played great tunes, and was a pleasure to work with. We also used a guitarist through them named George who did a great job at the ceremony & cocktail hour!! Thank you for making our day great!

Frank and his staff at FM Entertainment and DJs were outstanding. We were referred to them by friends who had their wedding approximately 3 years before our wedding and found them to be extremely personable. We had a percussionist, along with Frank as MC and a DJ. Besides providing music during the reception itself, he also provided music for the cocktail hour as well. He followed our list of music requests (both to play and not play) to the letter and there wasn't a moment besides dinner and the cake cutting that people weren't on the dance floor. Frank and his staff are the best out there and I would recommend them to anyone

To begin with, FM entertainment beat the prices of any other DJ in the area - SIGNIFICANTLY. Frank, the owner and one of the MC's, tailored a package for us to include ceremony music, a cocktail hour musician (steel drum), reception music with DJ + MC, lighting, selfie station, and photo booth. I was literally floored with the quoted price, and booked him on the spot.

Throughout the entire planning process, Frank was extremely responsive, organized, and friendly. He's very flexible and laid back but also very experienced and thorough. My husband is Caribbean and his family loves authentic Soca music; we gave Frank an extensive music playlist - including some "do not" plays. Our DJ played almost every single song on the list and all the songs he added went perfectly with our wedding. We also didn't want any line dances and asked for a very "hands-off" MC style... Frank was great at the party and only enhanced the music experience. We were a little worried with our dining and dancing being in sperate rooms (to the mansion-style layout of the venue) but the dance floor was packed all night and everyone was having so much fun!

We also had a steel drum player from FM entertainment for the cocktail hour. He was AWESOME and we got sooo many compliments from our guests. The Photo Booth, which we added at the last minute because we got a great deal, was the hit of the wedding! Our venue layout allowed the photo booth to be set up in a separate room, so it wasn't intrusive at all. Our guest LOVED the photo booth and it was so nice to get an album of all the pics at the end of the night!

joyce · Married on 04/25/2015

FM Entertainment is by far the best DJ company out there! Frank(the owner) was our MC and he was fantastic. He got the crowd going and made sure everyone was on the dance floor. The music was great, they worked with us to make sure they played what we wanted. Their pricing is also great compared to other companies.

Christine · Married on 12/05/2014

FM Entertainment was amazing. They did everything we asked for and more! W received so many compliments on our choice of DJs. Everyone was on the dance floor all nite. Frank truly made the wedding unforgettable!

• User2083331 · 2+ years ago

We were BEYOND thrilled to use FM DJs for our wedding. Not only were the prices extremely reasonable, but the customer service is stellar. Frank makes things so easy, I was so happy to have him be our MC. We were looking for a no-frills package, just music to dance to and make sure everything ran smoothly. He and his DJ made the evening! Everyone was dancing -- apart from the meals, there was never a time when the dance floor was clear. People had a blast!

We really tried to curate our playlist because we know what it's like to be at a wedding when the playlist is just BAD. Frank was so accommodating and gave his best advice. We gave him our list of songs to play and he even surprised us with ones we hadn't listed, but were happy to hear! He provided uplighting as well and really made our day a special one.

Frank has a lot of connections and offers a lot of services you won't find with other DJs. if you're looking for something unique he's definitely the one to go to. I still can't believe how perfect our music and announcements were and how he helped coordinate everything so well. I didn't stress out one bit!

Use FM DJs, you won't be disappointed!

Darsh · Married on 10/18/2014

The crew at FM Entertainment did a fantastic job! We always dealt with Frank the owner and from the beginning to end Frank was just a down to earth approachable person. He always answered our questions in a timely fashion. When we first met with FM Entertainment, we met with Frank and he gave us a live demo. He was the first DJ service we had seen and that pretty much sealed the deal for me. We did meet with 2 other companies but we chose FM entertainment and was really glad we did. Frank made sure everything was exactly as we asked for and he did an amazing job on our wedding day. He had the crowd going and he really livened up the place. Music was great and the energy level was high! We even gave him a song list because we had two kinds of music and he catered to every single detail we provided. We were very happy we chose FM entertainment and would gladly recommend them to anyone. We wish them continue success for the future.

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2014

I actually won my basic DJ package worth $895 and paid extra for upgrades. Frank is great. He was always available. He honored all our song requests and added things we didn't think of or forgot. They did great with reggae, soca, hip-hop and salsa which I didn't think was in their regular "music catalog". He even dealt well with the unexpected surprises that came up throughout the evening.
    He has an amazing team and id definitely use FM Ent again.

Rhoda Rica · Married on 03/30/2014

He played music for the current generation to those who wanted to hear some 50s rock and roll. He coordinated the timing of every event with our reception from entrance, speeches, cake cutting etc that we had no worries. He kept the dance floor full and the energy up with class.

Thank your for a great day!

Debbie · Married on 03/29/2014

For my now husband and I, it was very important to us that people were up and dancing and having an amazing time at our wedding. We wanted to find a DJ that would keep the wedding feeling happy and festive for the entire night. Frank from FM Entertainment made sure that was true. He listened to our requests about the kind of music we wanted. He was responsive to our questions. The dance floor was filled for the entire wedding. As I now look at our pictures 3 months after our wedding, I am so thankful that we chose Frank and FM Entertainment.

Jacqueline · Married on 03/14/2014

Frank is THE MAN! THE. MAN. If you want an out of this world DJ/MC who is high energy, fun and keeps the dance floor PACKED ALL NIGHT then Frank from FM Entertainment is your guy. The other reviews are NOT exaggerating. When the last song was played, our guests didn’t want to leave. They loved listening all night to Frank and his DJ. My husband and I wanted a cool DJ that was able to play every type of music and make it fun for everyone ages 7 to 75. We didn’t want an over-jacked up DJ screaming at our guests all night and Frank fit the bill. We loved the private show case he did for us and his style of MC-ing. He’s respectful and professional and FUN. He also made a GOBO of our monogram that was illuminated on the dance floor all night. Our guests loved it. We had a DJ/MC duo. Frank was the MC and he had a very talented DJ. His prices also could not be beat. HANDS DOWN Frank rocked our party. You are crazy not to hire FM Entertainment.

Alice · Married on 07/03/2013

Frank is THE MAN!

What reeled us in? Frank meets with you and gives you a Live Demo with the DJ Booth setup and all. Ok, you may have seen this at other places but never PERSONALIZED! Frank will introduce you 3 ways, Elegant - Party - Club. He will use the Bride, Groom and Wedding Party's names so it feel real and you can make an educated decision. Hearing this really helped us a lot. You also hear how the DJ spins (as we know some are ear wrenching terrible with the transitions).

You WILL NOT beat Frank's pricing. Of ALL the vendors we've spoken with (not just DJ, ANY) he worked with us the most. He will ask you to make a dream wishlist and make it happen.

We have heard multiple comments on how Awesome Frank was and we were lucky to have him with us that day. Our dance floor was full from the 1st to last song. Everything was perfect.

Thanks Frank!

* If you book with FM Entertainment, tell them Alice and Anthony Ortizo (7/3/13) recommended you and you will get an additional discount ;)

Brenda · Married on 03/29/2013

What a great DJ!!! He had all of guests up & dancing all night! Frank was a great MC and got the party going early. Super easy to work with and worth every penny!!!

Anthony · Married on 11/21/2012

Frank was awesome. His flexibility and experience really helped make our night special. After shopping around and comparing DJs, FM was beyond fair price wise and they provided a service that I highly recommend