17 Reviews for Flyte44 Events

Event Design (1)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)

We couldn’t be happier with Michelle of Flyte44. She thought of everything and helped us put together an event that was truly reflective of our vision! Her recommendations saved us a lot of money and provided our guests with a lovely environment to enjoy. Trust her, she’s an expert!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so happy that we found Michelle! We hired her as our day-of coordinator and from our first conversation over the phone, she was professional, friendly and super organized. Throughout the process, she went above and beyond to answer questions and offer encouragement. On the big day, she was so calm that people kept commenting on what a calming presence my wedding coordinator had! The banquet manager at my venue told me the next day that she had one of the best experiences working with Michelle and raved about her. I was so appreciative of Michelle's easy-going manner, quick decision making, and efficiency. She set up all the decor even better than I had imagined it and was just a great person to have around overall. She even took some amazing pictures and sent them to me the next day!! I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Aleksandra, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Michelle is amazing! She was my wedding planner for the day of our wedding. She and her assistant wore so many hats that day and completed each task with such ease and content. She is so kind and supportive, and even though I only used her services for the day of the wedding; I felt that once we connected with her and we went forward with her services, she was always there to answer simple questions and to give her recommendations throughout the process. She’s a great resource! At the wedding, the guests adored her. She was a ninja at best (e.g. took pictures of us and our guests through the wedding event, made sure my husband and I had drinks at all times, made sure we got our appetizers and food, organized the vendors, and even helped with decorating the venue with the flowers I ordered). She also assisted with little mishaps that are sure to happen during any wedding, but she managed them patiently and promptly. I would definitely recommend Michelle. We had a magical wedding and she played an integral part in the event running smoothly.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I do not even know where to begin, Michelle Can And will Do it all. She was so patient organized and Adapted and adjusted twisted and turned to every situation for Our Wedding. With my fiancé and I being so indecisive and change back and forth from idea to times. From the start she was so nice and catered to every that needed to be done at the wedding. From helping us decide on DJ Table set up and so many other things. It was over 100 degrees literally July 8th I do not even think she broke a sweat. Whatever kind of wedding or event you’re having she will get it done. I do not write many reviews but I had to take my hat off to Michelle and her assistant's. She kept her composure at every turn. There was even a situation with the location we chose they were being difficult for some reason I look over and I see Michelle going to BAT for us and just elegantly handled the situation notified me at the right moment so I could do what needed to be done to correct the problem. If I could leave 6 stars I would. Oh wait. ****** 6 star she gets extra credit. She had all our valuables safe loaded in car I am still shook on her Efficiency. Get a Planner or Coordinator whatever you need she can work with you. 818-324-5284 CALL Michell Schurman AKA Flight44 Events AKA simply The BEST.She will work with your budget. She is worth the money and the Day of there is nothing to worry about. I hope this helps someone she was a life saver for me and now my Wife. Cant Imagine going with anyone else Highly recommended. Thank you Michelle. Sincerely The Cruz’s.

Profile Picture Jess, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The secret to a "dream come true wedding" is to first, have the right partner, and secondly, to find the best possible event coordinator! My husband, who happened to be my reunited high school best friend from many years ago, was truly the right partner. Michelle Schurman was the incredibly talented and organized planner who helped us create the most memorable wedding we (and our guests) could ever imagine!
From the first moments of discussing dates, venues, and themes to the much anticipated Big Day, Michelle's enthusiasm and expertise kept everyone and everything in check. Every vendor she recommended- including the venue, officiant, musicians, DJ, caterer, florist, photographer, videographer, lighting technician, and balloon designer (really!)- was a perfect fit. Everyone we worked with understood and appreciated our vision that Michelle accurately shared with them, and together, they successfully turned our vision into an amazing reality!
Michelle was always available for our sometimes ridiculous questions and requests, and reliably returned our calls in a timely manner. She was willing to share creative ideas that we hadn't even considered- she really knows wedding business inside and out!
Not only is Michelle a respected professional in her line of work, she is one of the kindest and most authentic people we know. She takes time to really listen and then does her best to make it happen.
If there is a wedding in your future- your first or like us, the best- Michelle is the woman who can help make your wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture kate, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is professional, friendly, extremely organized and truly cares about you not just being a coordinator. She goes above and beyond and will exceed your expectations! You are in good hands with Michelle, she will make your special day everything you imagined without worry.

Profile Picture Josette, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is an excellent event planner -- effective, kind, reliable, and professional. She helped us create exactly what we had hoped for for our wedding, and we couldn’t have done it without her extraordinary help. She really went above and beyond, especially throughout the planning process! Also, she is very mindful and protective of the couple’s and families’ experience during the days leading up to the wedding, and during the wedding itself. She handled everything on the day-of so that we could soak in the beauty and magnitude of getting married. We are so grateful to her, and couldn’t recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was the perfect wedding planner/coordinator for us! Her recommendations, suggestions and coordination of my daughter's wedding were invaluable. When the big day arrived I was able to enjoy myself to the fullest without a worry because I KNEW Michelle would handle any wrinkle that might pop up. We developed a wonderful relationship, to the point that when the wedding was over we found excuses to stay in contact. She will FOREVER be our "go to" party source, we could not have asked for anyone better.

Profile Picture Terry, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle is amazing! Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was so easy to work with and we did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day! If there were any issues we didn't know about it. She made sure my husband and I had full drinks, she made sure we ate and she also pulled us away to we could have a minute to take it all in which we LOVED! She is so very talented and is amazing at what she does. As soon as my wedding was over my sister booked her for her wedding this October!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We initially hired Michelle to do a quick hour-long walk through of our wedding venue to help us think through which rentals we would need and how to best use the space, since we felt in over our heads but also like a day-of wedding planner/coordinator would be entirely out of our budget. After spending two hours with Michelle and hearing all her advice on how to best use the space, we knew we wanted to have her with us on the big day. Not only is she professional and really knows what she is doing, but she is warm and friendly, which doesn't hurt!! We were on a tight budget, but her rate was very affordable considering all the work she put into our event.

A few weeks before our event, when we were so swamped and stressed we couldn't even figure out how to ask other people for help and delegate tasks for them, Michelle scheduled a call with us in which she walked us through a series of questions that led us to think through things we didn't even have on our radar. I can't stress enough how helpful this was, as we were at a point where we definitely couldn't have identified what we needed help with without her guiding us through that conversation. As we went through the to-do lists, she offered to help in way more ways than I was anticipating.

At the event, she was even better than we could have imagined. I think having a day-of coordinator is something we didn't realize nearly how much we'd appreciate until we saw Michelle in action. Although there were minor hiccoughs throughout the day (various vendors' faults, not Michelle's), Michelle made it so that to us, the day felt flawless and smooth. Not only that, but she took pictures throughout and got some of the best photos of the night!!

We can't recommend her enough. If hiring a coordinator is something you are on the fence about, just know you will NOT regret hiring Michelle!! She's simply the best!

Profile Picture Sophie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a first time mother-of-the-bride, I was feeling overwhelmed by all the details involved in planning my daughter's wedding. Hiring Michelle was the single best and most important decision we made. She gave us a time line to work with, she found the right vendors for us, she coordinated everything and helped us make decisions. The day of the wedding she was there for 12 hours making sure everything was perfect. Because of Michelle I was able to relax and enjoy the whole day. Her experience allowed her to advise us and make the right decisions. Her tactful management insured that all our guests and the venue staff were happy. Throughout the day and evening my daughter kept saying, "You never told me this would be so much fun!" We have Michelle to thank for making the wedding fun for all of us.

Profile Picture Carol, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle Schurman is the best wedding planner/coordinator that you can find. Hiring Michelle as a day-of coordinator partial planner was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our daughter’s wedding. Since the day when I first email Michelle she answered all questions I had. She is always fun and took care of all of us even days after the wedding. Michelle helped us find and contact great vendors. She is responsible and flexible, and she will do whatever to make your wedding dream come true. Her professionalism made us enjoyed the wedding planning process to the max. I am so thankful that Michelle made sure that my daughter and son in law ate, drank and had fun the day of the wedding. Our guests fell in love with her and the way she treated them. It was a special blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families before our ceremony and know that Michelle was setting up and making sure every detail was in place. She is really an expert on finding the right spot for all wedding decorations. We literally just gave them to her and she did a marvelous job (see pictures).We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding; with Michelle’s help, our daughter’s wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be!

Photo for Flyte44 Events Review - Welcome table arranged by Michelle
Photo for Flyte44 Events Review - Name frames arranged by Michelle.
Profile Picture Susy, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I am a work professional that does wedding corporate events through out the East and West Coast. I had the honor & Priviledge in working with Wedding/Event Director Michelle Schurman of Flyte44.
She is amazing to work with. Her communication skills to work with multiple vendors and effortlessly make sure the vision of the the Bride and groom were happy and completed there vision of there ideal wedding. Her organization and her charismatic ability to make things happen is unparalleled. I really enjoyed working and look forward to working again with Michelle soon. Any brides or corporate entities looking for someone responsive and proactive to make your event spectacular and carry it through; look no further than Michelle Schurman of Flyte44.

Profile Picture Gabriel, 2/18/17, 1 Review