Flynn Films Reviews

2 | Cleveland, OH

2 Reviews for Flynn Films

Julie Saeman · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely happy with our choice!!

I am so glad that I decided to have a videographer film my daughter's wedding day. She did not want anyone videotaping because she thought they would be in the way. This was not the case. Savannah was extremely professional and unobtrusive. She was so pleasant and considerate, from the beginning to end, and I really appreciated how flexible and easy going she was throughout the entire process. Her email responses were prompt, and she listened to what we wanted. We gave her what we had of the timeline, and she made great things happen! When she arrived, she went straight to work. Savannah was able to catch every special moment on film, from the small moments to the big. A couple days after the wedding, she had put together a fantastic highlight video! We were able to watch the video and notice things we didn't even know took place. Her editing of the video was amazing, and was better than what we could have even imagined! We are so happy with it and we are glad we will have these memories for many years to come! It is a very important keepsake from the most special day of your life. Thank you so much, Savannah, for the outstanding video you captured for our daughter's wedding! We would definitely recommend her to any and everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Flynn Films's reply:

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for this kind review! Brooke and Alex's wedding day was one I will never forget! Thank you!!

Kellie Jenkins · Married on 09/09/2017

Savannah captured many precious and special moments for years to come

Beautiful pics/video of my son’s wedding. We were very pleased with the outcome. Savannah managed to capture the bride n grooms personalities making it their own. I highly recommend her for your upcoming event. - Kellie Jenkins/Mother of the groom.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Flynn Films's reply:

Hi Kellie! Thanks so much for this awesome review! Nick and Chelsea were such an amazing couple to work with!