FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys Reviews

86 | Orange, CA

86 Reviews for FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys

Jenae · Married on 10/09/2016

I would highly recommend Fly By Night, Jaime was a super star DJ who knew exactly how to run a wedding reception.
    I was running out of time to find a DJ and received the best quote I could find in less than a week from this company. Larry is the owner who was very responsive and helped me choose which DJ would be best for our special night.
    Jaimes was professional. We spoke for about an hour over the phone to get all the details covered. I actually had no idea how a wedding reception was supposed to flow. Jaime helped me understand what was traditional and then we planned an evening based off what I was comfortable with.
    During the event, Jaime arrived right on time and stayed well after the event to pack up. He had fantastic energy and I could tell he went with the vibe of the evening. I had a blast, my brother to danced the bug on the floor and the photos from the night had such amazing energy thanks to the music supporting it.
    Thank you for making our night so special!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Del · Married on 09/16/2016

Fly by Night DJ's executed our wedding perfectly. There was a very nice flow of music for each part of the night including ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Larry took the time to have several meetings with us listening to what we wanted and making suggestions for anything we weren't sure about. A DJ plays such an important role in a wedding night an we were grateful to have picked Fly by Night. Thanks again for the unforgettable night.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Marsha · Married on 08/14/2016

My name is Marsha and I've actually been in the process of putting together a fashion show and fund raising event for brides and grooms of all types. I just want to thank FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys so very much for their help with this event. The great office staff at Fly By Night, including Larry, Valerie, and Cindy have been most...most helpful in providing song choices for this event including perfect songs for the runway. I'd recommend Fly By Night Disc Jockeys to anyone who is planning a wedding. Their service is second to none.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Our wedding in March will mark the third time we have used DJs from Fly By Night. They are always professional and fun to work with. Each DJ we have booked has given provided music that suited the crowds for each event. I can not say enough about how amazing they are!

Sent on 02/15/2015
  • HELEN

HELEN · Married on 03/12/2016

Best dj ever!

I wanted to give props to Larry who Dj'd my dgt and son's weddings, one in March 2016 and just recently, Oct 2018. He was exceptional! He not only met with me and went over likes, dislikes, but made up the timeline for the wedding - milestones such as entrance, departing, music during the appetizers, bride and groom entrance, pictures, wedding party, dinner, cake cutting, dancing, mother and son, etc. The music was GREAT and he was on cue for each milestone. He did so much for both weddings that I cannot mention all of them. He did a PERFECT job! - I would stop searching and hire Larry from Fly By Night. He was the BEST DJ I've ever come across (and I've been to a lot of weddings). He is also very personable, gets the crowd moving, is very nice, always smiling and willing to do whatever it takes to make your wedding fabulous. His fee was also very reasonable. I have one more daughter and you can bet I will be calling Larry. I LOVED him. Thank you Larry
    Helen, Breean and Daniel Sweatt

Sent on 12/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/24/2016

We first met with Larry to go over what we were looking for and he gave us a few suggestions of DJs that he thought would work well with us for our wedding ceremony and reception. We chose Jaimes Palacio as our DJ for our wedding from Fly By Night. He was the perfect fit! We connected right away with our personalities and styles of music. My husband and I have a very eclectic taste in music; from video game soundtracks to alternative to swing/big band. Jaimes was able to play a mixture of everything that we and our guests loved. He was able to play everything on our must play list and the day went off without any issues. We loved the uplighting in the dancing area, it made it feel very elegant. The pricing was well below any other DJ business. Fly By Night Disk Jockeys were helpful, responsive and very professional. We are definitely going to use if we ever have another event.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Jaimes was great as I knew he would be. Sorry you were trumped by the Surprise band that my husband and best friend booked, but it was all great.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Meredith · Married on 08/01/2015

Great job Larry and Cesar. They were amazing to work with. They made it very fun.

Thank you guys.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Ron · Married on 05/16/2015

My wife and I used Fly by Night for our wedding-- and the experience truly was UNFORGETTABLE! From our initial meeting to even after the wedding, Larry, James and Valerie have been nothing but wonderful! From the initial phone call that was made is when James put me at ease. Being my first wedding and wanting nothing but the best for my future wife, James proficiency and kind heart won me over quickly. After several interviews with DJ’s at Bridal shows and feeling that I would never find that “perfect DJ”, that all dwindled as soon as I made the first call to Fly by Night. When we met Larry, we immediately knew we wanted him to do our wedding. We loved all of his ideas and he definitely understood and loved all of ours. This was very important to us because we knew that Larry would be controlling the flow of the entire night. Even after our first meeting, we left with extreme confidence knowing Larry would make our wedding perfect! When we went back for our "creativity session" a couple months before the wedding, Larry made everything super easy for us! Larry even mixed songs for us, just the right touch to make it personal and ours. We went in with a few ideas but Larry really did most of the work with just a little guidance from us. Even in emails I received from Larry, James and Valerie prior to the wedding, they were just as excited for our wedding as we were- which I loved. They ALL truly care! There's not much that I can say about the actual wedding day besides that it was absolutely amazing and perfect!! The music, the lights, everything! Fly by Night is just amazing... There is really no other way to put it. To be honest, after my wedding was over I told my wife that I was sad that we wouldn't be working with Larry anymore because he felt like a friend at that point!!!! I would highly recommend using Fly by Night for any event!! You will not regret it! :)

Sent on 01/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

We absolutely loved working with Larry!! He is very detail oriented and takes the time to get to know how we envision our music for the day. What I loved most is that you can give him a general direction and then he came up with other great suggestions of artists and genres that helped us fill in the gaps. They also have a variety of other DJ's that are available to choose from to ensure that you get exactly what you are looking for on your big day

Sent on 06/09/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/06/2014

Larry at FBN was awesome! He was so professional and knew exactly what type of music I wanted to set the mood at my wedding! Johnny was our DJ for the actual day and he did an amazing job! He got everybody dancing and played great music the whole night! He was so fun and we are so glad we had him at our wedding! Thank you fly by nights I would definitely recommended you for future brides!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kathy · Married on 06/28/2014

Larry from Fly By Night is the best. My daughter's Vintage Carnival Wedding was made even better by Larry. He even dressed according to the theme. He was so accommodating at their planning meeting and played what they wanted not what he wanted. He made the night so much fun.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/14/2014

Larry and the team at Fly By Night were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Paul · Married on 12/27/2013

Jaimes DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. My partner and I have very specific taste in music and in the weeks leading up to our reception we provided three playlists to Jamies: one for the cocktail hour, one for dinner and a list of must-haves for dancing. Jaimes was very responsive and accommodating and at the reception he did a great job of playing all of the songs from our lists, while weaving in his own selections that fit our musical tastes.

What initially drew us to working with Jaimes is that other DJs we'd contacted were unfamiliar with much of the music we had asked for, whereas Jaimes was enthusiastic about and excited to play our music. Jaimes's enthusiasm resulted in a wonderful evening. We received many compliments from our guests on the music and the dance floor was consistently packed.

We would highly recommend Fly by Night, especially Jaimes!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Conrad · Married on 06/29/2013

I want to thank Fly By Night Disc Jockeys for the incredible job they did for our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. Raymond Salas' relaxed, laid-back personality was welcomed to ensure that my wife, Cathy, was a happy bride. Thank you Raymond for an amazing job.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Megan · Married on 03/09/2013

Fly By Night was the PERFECT company to organize all of the music for our wedding reception. From our first consultation with Larry to our music meeting with Jaimes, we were confident that the music would be great. However, I could not have imagined a better DJ than Johnny... He had SO much energy, he kept the entire reception organized & the dance floor was FULL the entire night! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/27/2013

kaela · Married on 11/18/2012

I have worked with Fly by Night for the past 7 years at my current job. Of course, I had to have them for my wedding day. Jaimes Palacio did such an amazing job! He was perfect with timing and feeling out the mood and guests for the appropriate music selection, which made the evening perfect. Everyone was happy with the music selection. They are also very professional when it comes to organizing the whole event timeline with the entrances, ceremony, grand entrances, first dancs, cake cutting etc... They are very detail oriented when it comes to those items which is what made our wedding worry free! I would recommend Fly by Night DJ 100%!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Allison · Married on 11/10/2012

Deborah was perfect! She made our wedding exciting, got all the guests on the dance floor, and gave two dance lessons. Played great music, and had two cd's for us to take home to listen to the music on our One Year Anniversary.

Nothing bad to say. One of the best decisions we made for the wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2012

We were more than pleased with the services they provided. Jaimes was very personable, energetic, funny and a crowd pleaser. He got everyone to get up at dance. This company is more than accommodating to your needs and will go above and beyond for their ccustomers. Their prices are very reasonable. Thank you Jaimes!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Fly by Night DJ's were amazing! So helpful, so detailed (very detailed), communicated well, and the DJ himself was just awesome the day of. He helped keep things moving and was so organized. We would have been lost without him.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Daniel · Married on 02/26/2012

We loved having fly by night do our wedding! The ceremony and reception music was perfect and out DJ was very professional and helpful! I felt really comfortable and confident in their business and the staff we encountered! thank you!

Sent on 03/22/2012

melissa · Married on 10/14/2011

Fly by night was awesome!! They helped us fine tune our music selections and even played a few songs after they were supposed to stop at guests requests! Larry was so understanding when my husband and I wanted to change our song at the last minute! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professionals to do the job right!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Patricia · Married on 08/20/2011

Larry at Fly By Nights did such a great job with helping my husband and I not only select the perfect DJ for our wedding, but he also helped us coordinate the itinerary for the reception and set up all our music that would be played throughout the night. Even when we didn't have the name of a song nor the artists name, Larry was able to identify the exact song my husband described to him. He helped make our reception planning go so well.
    Johnny was our disc jockey for the night and he did such an amazin job!!! We couldn't have asked for anyone better. The music was perfect, he had us on schedule all night, helped us coordinate everything smoothly and had such a great announcing voice for when the wedding party and my husband and I entered the room. We got so many compliments from our guests on the great music and entertainment. Thank you so much Fly By Nights and Johnny for all your wonderful help and for making our wedding day so amazing!!!

Sent on 08/28/2011

leslie · Married on 12/26/2010

We used FBN dj Nick. He was such a sweetie. Although we provided a list of music that we suggested, I told him to get a feel for the crowd and play what people wanted to hear. He was very flexible and did his thing! He was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/14/2011

Noelle · Married on 09/25/2010

Fly by Night was the company we chose for our September wedding and we were so happy with the end result! Larry is so wonderful to work with. He is extremely professional and organized as well as extremely knowledgeable about the business and of all types of music. We had a blast creating the perfect ceremony and recption music with him! He even created a beautiful shortened version of our first dance number for our dance instructor and included songs in our reception playlist that I requested in an email the night before our wedding! Larry went above and beyond for us and we are truly grateful for that. Johnny M. was o0ur DJ the day of and he did a great job keeping the energy high and the crowd movin' and groovin' with his winning personaliy and the perfect and personalized party playlist. Our wedding day was amazing and we own a lot of that to Fly by Night.

Sent on 01/19/2011