FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys Reviews

FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 4
FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 5
FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 6

Shaun · Married on 09/28/2018

Larry did the MC'ing and DJ'ing for our wedding. Larry was very professional and listened to what our vision was. He gave his opinions on what he thought would work well with the music. He was a great MC and was able to direct our wedding without any issues. The music was great as everyone danced the whole night. Larry was very easy to work with. He took time out to meet with us in person when we were in town. Larry is the best! Thanks Larry for helping us make our day so special!

Debbie · Married on 06/19/2018

Larry is hands down the best DJ, he did all the music for our wedding ceremony and reception this week. He made sure he had our music choices, he kept things going our guests danced all night! I had specific music requests (start this song at 47 seconds in) and he flawlessly and most professionally took care of every small detail. Not one error! He kept the dance floor full. We loved Larry. Larry also offered a package with the photo booth and videographer. I don’t have our professional photos but here are a few from friends and family

FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 7
    FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 8
    FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 9
    FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 10

Melanie · Married on 03/16/2018

Larry was the best DJ we could have asked for. He came highly recommended by the Vintage Rose, our wedding venue, and we could definitely see why. He knew all of his music very well, he was such a pleasure to work with, he was attentive and kind- a true professional! He had two consultations with us over facetime before the wedding to refine what kind of a DJ personality and music we were looking for, and delivered the day of. I think a good DJ is like a good soccer goalie. When they're doing their job right, no one notices but when they mess up, all eyes are on them. Larry came and went and brought the soundtrack to our wedding to life without calling any attention to himself. What a lovely man. Thank you Larry, from the bottom of our hearts!!

Kelsy · Married on 11/10/2017

Can you say LIFE OF THE PARTY! Johnny was the BEST DJ we could have asked for! We got married November 10th 2017 and my wedding was amazing thanks to Johnny. He knows exactly how to keep people on the dance floor! I still have people asking me who my DJ was and I am STILL referring him out. I am going to use him again for another party I have coming up! If your still looking for a DJ look no further. They are so affordable and well worth it. They make you feel so welcomed and comfortable right in the beginning. I didn’t have to worry at all. Thumbs up!! P.S Johnny was always having a good time with my guest which kept my guest having fun!

FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 11
    FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys 12

Michael · Married on 09/02/2017

Jim was such a fun and enthusiastic Dj. He played all the music we requested and was very professional.

David · Married on 07/04/2017

Jaimes was the DJ for our July 4 wedding. We met with him ahead of time to review the music -- he was well prepared with suggested music lists for the ceremony and each part of reception (first dance, etc.). When we picked a few songs not on the list, Jaimes either had them already or acquired them. We also hired them to do mood lighting for the venue which made the room feel elegant. The night of the wedding, Jaimes managed the pace for event -- and made a few on-the-fly changes as the schedule moved around. Definitely worth every dollar!

Rylee · Married on 06/24/2017

Our first big decision with our wedding was to make the planning process as stress-free, yet personal as possible. To achieve this, my now husband (Mike) and I decided to us An All Inclusive Event. AAIE is a company that uses their highly “selected vendors” (floral, décor, catering, and DJ) to create your dream wedding with little to no stress. Their selected DJ was “Fly By Night”. Initially, Mike and I did not know what to expect from Fly By Night, since they were chosen by AAIE and not us (music was #1 for us out of all the vendors). However, after our first meeting with Larry of Fly By Night, and every meeting after including our wedding, we could not have been happier. Truly, we could not have chosen a more perfect DJ company our very selves. The entire team at Fly By Night (that I personally talked to) Cindy, Larry, Jaimes, and Johnny exceeded our expectations. Larry initially showed us the ropes of Fly By Night. Showed us videos of Fly By Night DJs, played music for us, and really showed passion about making each and every client happy. Cindy and Jaimes kept us in the loop our entire engagement. They sent us tips/tricks, help us make follow up appointments, and provided us with various papers; “Must Play Lists” “Processional/Processional Music” “Reception Music”, and even huge packet of majority of their songs to go through so Fly BY Night could make our wedding day as personal as possible. Now: Johnny, our day of wedding DJ. I could write pages about Johnny and how PERFECT he made our day. Everything was flawless from the processional to our last dance. Johnny was professional, kind, outgoing, helpful, self-aware, and passionate. From his incredible DJ voice, to making sure my husband and I felt comfortable during our walk-in, to timing certain dances if he knew they should end, and most important, to flawlessly rewinding my husband’s surprise dance when it began a tad early! Johnny, and the rest of the team at Fly By Night, YOU ROCK, and made our day the be

Gail · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Fly By Night to DJ our wedding vow renewal and it was the best decision ever! We met with Larry and were shown several DJ videos to choose from. We chose Jaimes Palacio and we couldn't have made a better choice. Jaimes really knows his music, is very personable, and has a wonderful ability to read the crowd. At our music meeting, he took a great deal of time guiding us and helping us choose the music that best suited every aspect of our ceremony and reception, from seating the guests to the last dance of the night. We had a very eclectic celebration, with a Princess Bride themed ceremony and a Nightmare Before Christmas reception. Jaimes made it all very cohesive and everything was perfect, from beginning to end!

Jenae · Married on 10/09/2016

I would highly recommend Fly By Night, Jaime was a super star DJ who knew exactly how to run a wedding reception.
    I was running out of time to find a DJ and received the best quote I could find in less than a week from this company. Larry is the owner who was very responsive and helped me choose which DJ would be best for our special night.
    Jaimes was professional. We spoke for about an hour over the phone to get all the details covered. I actually had no idea how a wedding reception was supposed to flow. Jaime helped me understand what was traditional and then we planned an evening based off what I was comfortable with.
    During the event, Jaime arrived right on time and stayed well after the event to pack up. He had fantastic energy and I could tell he went with the vibe of the evening. I had a blast, my brother to danced the bug on the floor and the photos from the night had such amazing energy thanks to the music supporting it.
    Thank you for making our night so special!!

Del · Married on 09/16/2016

Fly by Night DJ's executed our wedding perfectly. There was a very nice flow of music for each part of the night including ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Larry took the time to have several meetings with us listening to what we wanted and making suggestions for anything we weren't sure about. A DJ plays such an important role in a wedding night an we were grateful to have picked Fly by Night. Thanks again for the unforgettable night.

Marsha · Married on 08/14/2016

My name is Marsha and I've actually been in the process of putting together a fashion show and fund raising event for brides and grooms of all types. I just want to thank FLY BY NIGHT Disc Jockeys so very much for their help with this event. The great office staff at Fly By Night, including Larry, Valerie, and Cindy have been most...most helpful in providing song choices for this event including perfect songs for the runway. I'd recommend Fly By Night Disc Jockeys to anyone who is planning a wedding. Their service is second to none.

Our wedding in March will mark the third time we have used DJs from Fly By Night. They are always professional and fun to work with. Each DJ we have booked has given provided music that suited the crowds for each event. I can not say enough about how amazing they are!

Lauren · Married on 01/24/2016

We first met with Larry to go over what we were looking for and he gave us a few suggestions of DJs that he thought would work well with us for our wedding ceremony and reception. We chose Jaimes Palacio as our DJ for our wedding from Fly By Night. He was the perfect fit! We connected right away with our personalities and styles of music. My husband and I have a very eclectic taste in music; from video game soundtracks to alternative to swing/big band. Jaimes was able to play a mixture of everything that we and our guests loved. He was able to play everything on our must play list and the day went off without any issues. We loved the uplighting in the dancing area, it made it feel very elegant. The pricing was well below any other DJ business. Fly By Night Disk Jockeys were helpful, responsive and very professional. We are definitely going to use if we ever have another event.

Jaimes was great as I knew he would be. Sorry you were trumped by the Surprise band that my husband and best friend booked, but it was all great.

Meredith · Married on 08/01/2015

Great job Larry and Cesar. They were amazing to work with. They made it very fun.

Thank you guys.

Ron · Married on 05/16/2015

My wife and I used Fly by Night for our wedding-- and the experience truly was UNFORGETTABLE! From our initial meeting to even after the wedding, Larry, James and Valerie have been nothing but wonderful! From the initial phone call that was made is when James put me at ease. Being my first wedding and wanting nothing but the best for my future wife, James proficiency and kind heart won me over quickly. After several interviews with DJ’s at Bridal shows and feeling that I would never find that “perfect DJ”, that all dwindled as soon as I made the first call to Fly by Night. When we met Larry, we immediately knew we wanted him to do our wedding. We loved all of his ideas and he definitely understood and loved all of ours. This was very important to us because we knew that Larry would be controlling the flow of the entire night. Even after our first meeting, we left with extreme confidence knowing Larry would make our wedding perfect! When we went back for our "creativity session" a couple months before the wedding, Larry made everything super easy for us! Larry even mixed songs for us, just the right touch to make it personal and ours. We went in with a few ideas but Larry really did most of the work with just a little guidance from us. Even in emails I received from Larry, James and Valerie prior to the wedding, they were just as excited for our wedding as we were- which I loved. They ALL truly care! There's not much that I can say about the actual wedding day besides that it was absolutely amazing and perfect!! The music, the lights, everything! Fly by Night is just amazing... There is really no other way to put it. To be honest, after my wedding was over I told my wife that I was sad that we wouldn't be working with Larry anymore because he felt like a friend at that point!!!! I would highly recommend using Fly by Night for any event!! You will not regret it! :)

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

We absolutely loved working with Larry!! He is very detail oriented and takes the time to get to know how we envision our music for the day. What I loved most is that you can give him a general direction and then he came up with other great suggestions of artists and genres that helped us fill in the gaps. They also have a variety of other DJ's that are available to choose from to ensure that you get exactly what you are looking for on your big day

Alicia · Married on 09/06/2014

Larry at FBN was awesome! He was so professional and knew exactly what type of music I wanted to set the mood at my wedding! Johnny was our DJ for the actual day and he did an amazing job! He got everybody dancing and played great music the whole night! He was so fun and we are so glad we had him at our wedding! Thank you fly by nights I would definitely recommended you for future brides!

Kathy · Married on 06/28/2014

Larry from Fly By Night is the best. My daughter's Vintage Carnival Wedding was made even better by Larry. He even dressed according to the theme. He was so accommodating at their planning meeting and played what they wanted not what he wanted. He made the night so much fun.

Kristen · Married on 06/14/2014

Larry and the team at Fly By Night were wonderful to work with!

Paul · Married on 12/27/2013

Jaimes DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. My partner and I have very specific taste in music and in the weeks leading up to our reception we provided three playlists to Jamies: one for the cocktail hour, one for dinner and a list of must-haves for dancing. Jaimes was very responsive and accommodating and at the reception he did a great job of playing all of the songs from our lists, while weaving in his own selections that fit our musical tastes.

What initially drew us to working with Jaimes is that other DJs we'd contacted were unfamiliar with much of the music we had asked for, whereas Jaimes was enthusiastic about and excited to play our music. Jaimes's enthusiasm resulted in a wonderful evening. We received many compliments from our guests on the music and the dance floor was consistently packed.

We would highly recommend Fly by Night, especially Jaimes!

Conrad · Married on 06/29/2013

I want to thank Fly By Night Disc Jockeys for the incredible job they did for our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. Raymond Salas' relaxed, laid-back personality was welcomed to ensure that my wife, Cathy, was a happy bride. Thank you Raymond for an amazing job.

Megan · Married on 03/09/2013

Fly By Night was the PERFECT company to organize all of the music for our wedding reception. From our first consultation with Larry to our music meeting with Jaimes, we were confident that the music would be great. However, I could not have imagined a better DJ than Johnny... He had SO much energy, he kept the entire reception organized & the dance floor was FULL the entire night! Thank you!!

kaela · Married on 11/18/2012

I have worked with Fly by Night for the past 7 years at my current job. Of course, I had to have them for my wedding day. Jaimes Palacio did such an amazing job! He was perfect with timing and feeling out the mood and guests for the appropriate music selection, which made the evening perfect. Everyone was happy with the music selection. They are also very professional when it comes to organizing the whole event timeline with the entrances, ceremony, grand entrances, first dancs, cake cutting etc... They are very detail oriented when it comes to those items which is what made our wedding worry free! I would recommend Fly by Night DJ 100%!

Allison · Married on 11/10/2012

Deborah was perfect! She made our wedding exciting, got all the guests on the dance floor, and gave two dance lessons. Played great music, and had two cd's for us to take home to listen to the music on our One Year Anniversary.

Nothing bad to say. One of the best decisions we made for the wedding.