[ FLVM ] FrankLynn Visual Marketing, Inc. Reviews

17 | Saint Petersburg, FL

17 Reviews for [ FLVM ] FrankLynn Visual Marketing, Inc.

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

From our firs meeting with Lynn at ConceptBait, we knew that his eye for design was a step above the rest. With just a few questions about what I was envisioning and a quick look at my pins on Pinterest, Lynn ran with my vision and created a design that I couldn't even have imagined myself. He created a timeless and classy event that sparkled from floor to ceiling. The decor flowers and bouquets were gorgeous and the attention to detail was impeccable. Guests and site staff alike were constantly telling me that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had seen. We are so happy that we found Lynn and ConceptBait!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Lynn and his team were phenomenal!!! I cannot thank them enough for transforming my event venue into something that was romantic, beautiful and special!! I had trouble communicating my vision, but he grasped what little I did say and ran with it in a direction I never imagined. The flowers in the arrangements were fresh and added so much to the decor and to the overall effect of our wedding. We used Concept Bait for lighting, draping, and of course, the flower arrangements and table decor. They also decorated our cocktail event using the same theme but with more flair. My husband and I loved it! The result of the whole evening was breathtaking. They also decorated our wedding rehearsal venue and kept it simple and elegant. They worked well within our budget too. Guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was. There are not enough adjectives for what they did, but I promise if you use Lynn and his team, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

You have to see their work to believe it. They captured our vision to the tee and it was stunning!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2016

erica · Married on 05/23/2015

Unreal! Lynn was so amazing to work with. He is so thoughtful, selfless and exciting to be around. His positive energy is contagious and it truly shows how much he loves his job. Lynn was above and beyond to make our wedding day so very special. Not only did he do everything we asked of him, be he also added his touches to perfect our look. LOVE HIM!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Amazing! Went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lynn and his team were amazing!!! We had our wedding reception at the Birchwood and even though the ballroom is already a beautiful space, Lynn and his team made it spectacular!!! We had a smaller wedding (about 70 people) and they were able to transform the space with beautiful draping to fit the size of the wedding. They had amazing ideas and more than achieved the look we were going for; a classic, timeless and elegant wedding! The flowers, decor, and lighting were very tasteful and perfect!!! They were a delight to work with and I only wish we lived locally so we could hire them for more events!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/12/2014

Conceptbait made my vision a reality. I wanted to meld 2 very different styles (shabby chic and tropical) into one environment for my ceremony and reception. They created my vision exactly. It was almost as if they could read my mind. Frank and Lynn were a pleasure to work with, not to mention fun... and Ryan made it all happen. I will recommend anyone use Conceptbait if they are looking for a company to turn their vision into reality. Thank you guys for everything you did for us! It truly was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jackie · Married on 12/08/2012

There are not enough good things to say about Lynn and Concept Bait! First off, Lynn is a fabulous person. He is so much fun and is a joy to work with. I think it is so important to have vendors you like personally because you will be dealing with them a lot. But aside from being fabulous he is a damn miracle worker. He is like the Wizard of Flipping Oz that can transform anything and make you into a believer. I wish I could attach pictures of our ballroom to show you the transformation that he made on the ballroom. I told him that I did not want it to look like every other wedding at that hotel and he delivered big time! The room looked like a dream- with draping, a ceiling and chandelier design and a lounge in the back!!!!!! I had so many guests come up to me and say that they have never seen anything like our reception. I loved the work he and his team did!!!! He managed to make it look amazing, different and yet classic at the same time. I promise you, if you get to work with Lynn and the Concept Bait Team you will be very lucky and beyond pleased with the results!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2012

We chose conceptBAIT to do drapery and decor at our wedding reception after many great reviews from friends who had previously worked with them. They definitely lived up to their reputation. They did a fantastic job at transforming the venue. When I walked into the ballroom at reception, it was like a dream. It was absolutely beautiful and I cannot thank Lynn, Suzan and the rest of the team for making our day so special and FABULOUS!

Sent on 07/17/2012
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 05/30/2010

Concept Bait is a dream to work with. If you are lucky enough for them to available to provide the flowers for your event, please do not hesitate to book them! Alexis and Tim are fantastic, and I am looking forward to working with them in the future. They are very professional and talented. The best thing about Concept Bait is that they show you what your flowers are going to look like before your event. That is that they do a "mock up" of your centerpieces. This process is complementary, and they will strive hard to make you completely happy! I was moved to tears when I saw what the flowers were going to look like for my event. There is lots of "buzz" about them in the community. I have not heard anything negative about this company. Also, Alexis, on the designers, has won a very prestigious award for her talents. She is wonderful! I knew from the moment that I saw their work that I wanted to work with them. The guests are our wedding are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. Concept Bait is truly a gem. If you engage their services you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Janette · Married on 10/10/2009

ConceptBAIT far exceeded my expectations � not only were they a delight to work with but the products they provided (flowers, lightening, drapery, chairs, linens) was absolutely magnificent.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Jackie · Married on 05/16/2009

How do I begin to thank you for making my dream wedding a reality! Your professionalism and creativity brought my vision to life! In fact, people are still talking about it. What makes conceptBAIT even more unique is the fact that you are a one stop shop for everything Decor', Lighting, Draping, Florals...and who could forget the spandex?? You guys do stretch the imagination to the limit!!

You and your staff were so amazing and went out of your way to make everything perfect! For anyone to use conceptBAIT for an event, it would be the best decision they could ever make, and I will definitely be passing along the word. Thank you so much for bringing my wedding to LIFE!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Beth · Married on 05/01/2009

conceptBAIT made the party a huge success. I never realized how much of an impact the decor can make. How important it is. Our guests were totally blown away. We went with an outdoor, lounge chic concept. I have to say it far exceeded my expectations, right down to the candles and flowers. What they did was creative, stylish and beautiful. Every detail was handled to perfection. I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with them. They made it easy to pull off an over the top party!!!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Tiffanie · Married on 01/24/2009

It was o unbelieveably amazing. I could not have asked for a better experience! Lynn the co-owner/designer has such a gift. He can see things that most people would never even dream off. I went in thinking I knew what i wanted, but I explained it to Lynn and he started coming up with things I could not picture. He wanted to show me... He brought me back for a preview and I was BLOWN AWAY! It was amazing. A true artist! Thanks

Sent on 05/28/2009

Alicia · Married on 09/13/2008

ConceptBAIT, Inc. was a blessing. They helped and basically designed the most amazing decor and beautifu lighting. They were so creative and fun to work with.

They were exceptional and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Beautiful displays. They made our wedding look magical.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Sokha · Married on 10/30/2010

Decor was beautiful and staff was extremely professional!

Sent on 11/03/2010