Flowers Unlimited of Chicago Reviews

7 | Chicago, IL

7 Reviews for Flowers Unlimited of Chicago

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2013

Prices were great, flowers were beautiful! They even delivered extra pieces just in case. I would recommend to anyone on the south side of Chicago area. Great company.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Jasmine · Married on 09/13/2009

My best friend used Flowers Unlimited for her wedding 7 years ago so I decided to check them out for my wedding. I'm glad I did. They are still one of the most reasonably priced florist that I have come across and they did a great job for me. The flowers were all very fresh and in beautiful arrangements and their delivery was timely. I believe they are a family owned business which is also something I really liked. With there great prices and professionalism I would definitely recommend them again.

Sent on 10/01/2009

Mignon · Married on 05/21/2011

I had a good experience with Flowers Unlimited. I didn’t use a lot of flowers for my wedding, but the ones they provided were fresh, beautiful and extremely reasonable. My representative, Phyllis, was knowledgeable and friendly. She listened to my ideas and made suggestions that helped me get the look I wanted within my budget. We did our own centerpieces, but she worked with us to pick the perfect flowers to complete the design. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Michele · Married on 11/30/2013

3.5

Prompt, on time and reasonably priced.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Geneen · Married on 03/19/2016

3.0

I used Flowers Unlimited for my wedding in March 2016. I have seen them do great work, however for my wedding, there was a bit of miscommunication and I didn't exactly get the centerpieces and floral arrangements we agreed upon. While the arrangements were nice and pretty, they were definitely different from the ones we agreed on at the consultations. After discussing the matter, they did try to fix the situation by refunding me some of my money. Overall, it worked out, they gave me a great price. But if I had to do it over again, I may have just paid more and gone to a different florist to ensure that I got what I wanted.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Nailah · Married on 09/21/2013

2.6
      3.0

I was not happy with my flowers. They were old and wilted. They looked like they were days old. After calling several times and finally just going up to the shop, I received SOME of my money back. I will say that everyone else in my party had nice flowers, but mine, the most expensive and most important, looked really bad!

Sent on 10/09/2013

2.0
      0.5
      3.5
      0.5

I hired this company for my wedding 7/2014. Overall, my flowers were beautiful. They need to work on their professionalism. The day before wedding, I was schedule to come and look at some their finish work. I traveled from the far west side of Chicago to southeast side of Chicago for them to tell me that none of the flowers were ready. They were late on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/25/2015