Flowers Plus Reviews

93 | Charlotte, NC

93 Reviews for Flowers Plus

Cheryl · Married on 09/26/2009

I used Flowers Plus for the most important day of my adult life- my wedding! What a fabulous experience! Not only are they very professional but also very personable & courteous! Everything was absolutely perfect! Joel personally delivered the flowers to the church and set up our whole reception venue! Friendly staff and BEAUTIFUL work!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Rhonda · Married on 02/21/2009

Working with flowers plus was a very pleasant experience. The whole staff at flowers were very professional and friendly. Everything turned out to be very positive. I can't tell you how many guests raved about all of the the corsages and boutonnieres to the arrangements in the chapel as well as the arrangements at the reception. We would recommend flowers plus to anyone doing a wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2009

kim · Married on 10/11/2008

Flowers plus made my wedding planning so easy. The owner, Joel worked with me directly and I met with him prior to the wedding to show him a few pictures of the vision I had. He took the pictures and number of items I needed and my flowers were perfect. It was so much better than I could even imagine. He made sure I was satisfied and stayed through the wedding to make sure all bouquets and flowers were passed out to everyone correctly. I got compliments on how beautiful all the floral arrangements were. I would highly encourage anyone who wants a personal touch and a beautiful finish to use flowers plus. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Kim · Married on 10/11/2008

Joel and his team did a wonderful job with completing my vision for the flowers for my wedding. Everything was above and beyond my expectations and his customer service was the best. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, he created the most vibrant flowers outside to add a nice pop of color for the ceremony and had beautiful flowers for the reception as well. Since our wedding, I have used his company to provide flowers for many occasions such as flowers sent to the hospital for friends and family and my parents 40th wedding anniversary. The flowers are always perfect and his staff really does a great job to make their clients happy. Thanks Joel and Debbie, I would recommend you all to anyone! Kim F.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Kim · Married on 05/24/2008

My only special request was to have Stargazers Lillies and Red Roses. Joel helped me make everything absolutely perfect. We gave him full reign of planning our flowers and have I to say the they were a masterpiece. I would highly recommend the florist to everyone.

Sent on 06/03/2009

paula · Married on 09/10/2005

My flowers were absolutely beautiful. Everything was exactly as I expected.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Charlotte · Married on 09/24/2016

Joel and his staff were amazing! We live out of state but planned our wedding in Charlotte, NC. We researched several florists and were so pleased that we found Joel! Joel was accessible (via email and phone), knowledgeable, and affordable. He made our floral vision for our special day a reality. Joel was extremely personable and took the time to personally deliver the flowers to our venue on the day of! The flowers looked amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2016

misty · Married on 06/14/2014

I worked with Joel for our wedding flowers, he is so nice and a professional. He did a wonderful job with the arrangement of my bouquet. We just told him our colors and theme and let him use his creativity to make beautiful bouquets. We did have a slight problem with our boutineers, but Joel handled the issue quickly and very professionally. I would highly recommend flowers plus to anyone for their wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • F

Fran · Married on 08/18/2012

Joel and his team were amazing! I can't say enough about how great the service was! It was so easy! He knew exactly what I wanted and came in right at my budget. I reccomend him to anyone getting married in Charlotte. After meeting Joel, flowers became the one thing that I was not stressed about in the least. That is a great feeling for a bride to be! I really cant say enough great things about Flowers Plus! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Joel from Flowers Plus was such a joy to work with. He was very professional and answered any questions I had. I came to our first meeting having an idea of what I wanted for my wedding, and he helped it become a reality. The flowed were beautiful and fresh from my bouquet to the rose petals for our flower girl. Thank you very much Flowers Plus!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Joel did an amazing job with the flowers for both our church and reception locations. Throughout the process, he was easy to talk to and basically was at our service to provide everything he wanted. We were able to provide him with picture ideas of what we wanted and he did an awesome job making exactly what we wanted. All of the flowers were beautiful and lasted the whole day. He made sure everything was perfect. We would recommend this florist to anyone having a wedding in the Charlotte area.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Lisa · Married on 01/04/2014

Joel and his staff were wonderful ! My daughters wedding was beautiful. I explained to Joel what we wanted and he made it all happen right before our eyes. He was very accommodating, in every way. He decorated the church for us on Friday and returned on Saturday to bring us the flowers, then helped with the reception decorations as well. He was truly a blessing. I will use Joel and his staff again for our next wedding . !!
    Thank you Joel !!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Caroline · Married on 10/22/2016

Joel did an amazing job w/ our wedding flowers. He had great suggestions on styles and colors. Also did a great job of working with which flowers we did and did not like. He and his staff had the flowers delivered to the reception and church on time. He and his staff were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Linda · Married on 11/08/2013

I worked with Joel and his team from Flower Plus for my daughters November wedding. The event space was an indoor ballroom and an outdoor courtyard. Joel was always professional and accessable, his knowledge of weddings, flowers, and solutions to various problems was extreamly diverse. Although Joel had not met my daughter prior to the wedding he was able to interpet her vision, and execute. Flowers Plus worked within my budget, and sugested other vendors that would work within my budget.The flowers lasted for days after the wedding and were reused at other weekend wedding events. Joel was at the venue early. He set up and left last min instructions for the event staff to light the candles. My only wish is that he would have stayed a bit longer on site, as the centerpiece candles didn't hold in the holders and were unusable. His expertise in alternative options would have been helpful. Everything worked out fine and the event space was beatiful. Even the venue coordinator was impressed with the decor.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Flowers Plus's reply:

I loved working with this family on this wedding. The venue was gorgeous, and we have since booked a wedding by a couple that were doing a walk thru while we were doing our setup. They were very impressed with the flowers and decor and ask the venue for our contact information. It is unfortunate that the candles would not stay in place in the candlelabras that the family rented from a local rental company not from Flowers Plus. We did make several recommendations to the venue staff on how to secure the candles, but were advised that the family would forfeit their deposit and incur additional charges if we had used the adhesive that we recommened. The setup took 1.5 hours and at the 2 hour mark no one from the bridal party or a representative for the family that could make descisions had arrived at the venue or could be contacted by myself or the venue to discuss the issues with the candles. I feel I made every effort possible to ensure the integretity of the design and venue decor choosen, however I did not feel I could make a decision on behalf of the family that would have resulted in additional charges. It's very important that the responsible parties and descion makers be available to the vendors that they hire on the day of their event. Time lines for delivery and setup are very important to everyone involved.

Kimberly · Married on 02/07/2009

I highly recommend Flowers Plus! We were given wonderful service from start to finish! All arrangements were beautifully designed and met or exceeded all of our expectations! Our day was complete thanks to the top rate attention given to us by Joel and Johnny!

Sent on 07/11/2009

Kristy · Married on 03/21/2009

Flowers Plus did an excellent job! Thank you!! Flowers (pink roses & white lillies) were perfect and fresh. Everyone talked about the center pieces. Customer service is great, the owner worked with me and helped me choose the perfect flowers for my big day. I would highly recommend them and will use them again for future events.

Sent on 07/02/2009

Sabine · Married on 04/21/2012

3.5

Flowers plus did a good job on coming up with ideas when I was indecisive. Joel, the owner, was very hands on personally with my flower arrangements. He was proactive in keeping touch throughout the time. The only thing I wished was that the flowers were a bit more fresh, some looked a bit dried out, but they still photographed well for the ceremony.

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Angela

Angela Johnson · Married on 06/22/2019

3.4

Beautiful arrangements

Flower plus flower arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 06/25/2019