Flowers OMG Reviews

56 Reviews for Flowers OMG

• Ashley

Ashley Liedlich · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Fresh flowers

Amazing color and selection I definitely will consider using them

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie · Married on 06/16/2019

For beautiful bouquets at a reasonable price

Geona truly made my wedding day very special by delivering her products on time and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I am so grateful that my photographer had recommended Geona. My bouquet was a beautiful cascading bouquet that I got a million compliment on. Thank you, Geona.

Sent on 06/30/2019

N · event on 06/25/2017

FLOWERS OMG is amazing! Geona takes the time to make sure she can do everything she can to make your day perfect. Her flowers are fresh & beautiful! She was early and helped out wherever she could. My wedding was planned pretty last minute but she accommodated so well and her prices are seriously HALF of what I was quoted with other places around. HIGHLY RECCOMEND. She is a true professional!

Sent on 06/28/2017

melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

I knew I wanted to hire Geona the first time I met her at the expo. She is sweet and honest and just perfectly understands exactly what you want, even when your not so sure yourself. Everything was so beautiful, it was beyond what I even imagined. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, it was exactly how I'd envisioned it in my mind, and I don't even remember going into much detail on it with her! That's just how awesome Geona is. She is very quick with getting back to you, makes sure every little detail is covered, and is very organized. You don't even have to worry about a thing, she delivers, works her magic (sets up) and cleans up. Definitely worth every penny to let her handle all your decoration needs!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Sara · Married on 01/21/2017

Wedding 01.21.17
    Absolutely amazing!!! Geona did my linens, wedding drapery, all decor for ceremony and recpetipn and flowers.. Absolutely stunning!! Everything was gorgeous, couldnt have picture anything better. Got nothimg but compliments from all guest... highly recommend!

Sent on 02/08/2017

stephani · Married on 10/22/2016

Outstanding! Choose Flowers OMG & Geona! DO IT!
    Working with Geona was an absolute delight from the very beginning. She was quick to reply to my initial inquiry, super speedy with setting up a virtual meeting with me and she shared the screen with me to go over everything I wanted. I had sent some Pinterest inspirations and on the day of the wedding it couldn't have been better. We were on a fairly tight budgets and she helped me pick out blooms that would check all my boxes and would be cost-friendly & cost-effective. I had flowers in my hair (and my bridesmaids' hair) and she knew exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. Very professional, laidback, and made me feel I had nothing to worry about--she had me covered. She was calm, cool, and collected, so I was too.
    On the day of the wedding, I had been keeping my cool (not crying), but when Flowers OMG showed up with our bouquets, I couldn't hold back any longer because they were so beautiful and in that moment it was so real that I was about to get married! It was EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! Looking back at our pictures-- the flowers really made everything pop. Thank you Geona for bringing my flower dreams to life and for making our day filled with sunshine and happiness!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Gianna is such a great help I been working with her for a couple of months now she takes time to meet with me anytime i have a question she does wonderful Flowers and does amazing job with it. My Fiancé and I are impressed by her work.

Sent on 11/07/2015

SIMPLY the best! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day extra special. You are the best!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 01/10/2016

Giana (the owner) is very sweet and easy to work with! She has a great method of choosing the flowers together (even if you are too far away to meet in person). Our flowers and decor were divine!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Geona helped us plan out the decor and flowers for our wedding all in one sitting. I do not know much about flowers, but she showed me images of different options and helped me pick out the combination of flowers that I liked for my bouquet. She provided chair and table linens, an aisle runner, and more at great values. On the wedding day, everything was gorgeous and every guest complimented our flower arrangements. She even brought out some extra flowers at no additional charge! Her friendly and committed service helped us relax on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

Originally we didn't think that we could afford decor for our destination wedding. I had put out several requests and really didn't find anyone that was willing to work within our budget until we found Geona. We loved that she was able to make our decor ideas come to life. She did the setup and decor for both our ceremony and reception. Unfortunately we didn't get to be married outside by the beach due to weather but Geona was on it and make our ceremony so beautiful. She also helped provide me with some guidance regarding the new back drop when she knew I was feeling deflated because of the weather (we live in CO and came FL for our wedding because of the beach). She was easy to work with via email/phone calls and of course in person. Even our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing everything looked. If you want someone that will blow you away with her keen eye for design Geona is the one to book!! Thanks for everything Geona!! Jen & Daniel - CO

Sent on 07/09/2015

Flowers and décor are what really make dreams come true, and trust me when I say Geona and staff did that for me! It is so hard to put trust in something you really can't see until the day of, but let me say, all my doubts were put to rest IMMEDIATELY when I saw my bouquet. I knew after seeing this one piece, that my venues would be just as I dreamed. And they were, and so much more. The emotions of seeing what you had only dreamed of, is indescribable and Flowers OMG did that for me. If you are reading this review, you should know if you share your thoughts and ideas with Geona about your special day, she will wave her magic flower wand and it will happen! Thanks Geona and crew, for doing what you do best.

Sent on 03/16/2015

heather · Married on 11/08/2014

Geona and her team are absolutely amazing. FlowersOMG decorated my wedding from top to bottom. Planning with Geona was a blast. She is extremely accommodating, knowledgeable, and well.. fun. Her experience in the industry is priceless. If I had a problem, Geona had a solution. My vision was excuted flawlessly on the day of my wedding. I did not have to stress about a single thing because I knew FlowersOMG had it covered. Geona was even able to accommodate some very last minute requests (and I literally mean minutes before my ceremony). However, I would not recommend that others make such requests!! I really could not be happier. I will definitely be using FlowersOMG again and again.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Victoria · Married on 10/25/2014

Geona with FlowersOMG was absolutely an amazing person to work with from beginning to end. She not only made breathtaking bouquets for me and all of my girls, the groomsmen, the groom and my mother in laws wristette were crafted with care. The floral job she did on our outside canopy left me speechless as I walked down the aisle. When planning my wedding I met with Geona very early, she suggested so many beautiful flowers and listened to my vision and made it come to life. Geona also crafted our sweetheart table decor as well as contributed to the reception worth fabulous linens. My overall experience with Geona at FlowersOMG was exceptional and I have and will recommend her to many others.

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 07/20/2014

I was a month away from getting married and had no flowers, I saw FlowersOMG on Facebook and saw a bouquet that fell in love with! Geona gave me information on it and followed up with me to see if I had gotten flowers yet, and with only a month she gave me a quote with a very affordable price, signed contract and she deliver my beautiful bouquet and my bride's made s bouquets. Everything I wanted and more! Geona is so amazing with the work and professionalism that I was very impressed. Totally recommend it, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Nikki · Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough about how awesome OMG Flowers were. The decorations and flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and I couldn't have imagined them any better. The value was totally worth every single penny, and the quality was superb. If you are getting hitched in the Orlando area, contact these wonderful people. My colors were blue and gold and all people talked about was how great the whole place looked, and I got married in a comic book store! Even strangers told me it looked amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jenn · Married on 06/08/2014

From the moment I met Geona I could tell she knew her business, because of that, I not only booked her for my floral but my linen as well. I sent her my pinterest inspiration board and what she created far surpassed my expectations! I literally hugged (in tears!!) her when we were shown the reception room! I had gotten several quotes and Flowers OMG was not only the best value, but they went above and beyond and actually upgraded (at no charge to me) several things I had asked for! I couldn't be more happy with how my day turned out, from the moment I saw my bouquet to walking into the reception room. Thank you Flowers OMG for your professionalism and making my day extra special!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Amber · Married on 05/17/2014

Flowers OMG is the perfect name for this company because when I walked out to walk down the isle and saw the reception area and then the ceremony flowers and décor I was saying OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REAL! On a more professional note however Geona offers a quality of service that is well worth every cent. I met with Geona one time in person over a year and a half before my actual wedding. I worked with her via email and facebook on all of the decisions for the wedding and she was amazing. She always responded promptly and was very flexible whenever I wanted to make any changes. I told her what I wanted and I can only say that I never dreamed that my wedding would be exactly as I had imagined it with so little effort on my part. She is amazing and I can honestly give her all thumbs up plus some other thumbs. Everyone loved the décor!!! Thanks again Geona!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Josiane · Married on 04/09/2014

I recently got married in Florida and hired Geona to do my wedding flowers and reception decor. I live in Australia so planning my wedding in Florida required a lot of emails and Skype conversations. I had tried to contact other florists and found that they simply ignored my emails or were unprepared to work with someone so far away. Not Geona she was always prompt in responding to my questions and concerns and even set up a joint Pinterest board with me so we could exchange ideas. She was willing to meet via Skype and she was consistently professional and helpful. Geona was great about listening to what I wanted and coming up with her own ideas. She visited my venue several times and met with our wedding coordinator at the reception venue. She also alerted me to what she thought might be some potential issues that I might not be aware of. Finally she did an amazing job! The venue looked fabulous and it was such an nice surprise to come in and see all that we had discussed put into action. Geona also did my wedding bouquet of orchids which looked amazing. I loved working with her because while I had some definite ideas I really appreciated that she took them and was able to interpret them and put them into action. It made planning the wedding from far way that bit less stressful. She did a wonderful job and I feel I was genuinely listened to and my needs and wants thoughtfully considered. Thank you Geona!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Noelle · Married on 04/04/2014

Geona is an AMAZING person who values her work and the quality of her work. She was easy to talk to and advise of what I was envisioning for my wedding. She did a wonderful job on decorating the reception area and the bouquets she did were perfect. Geona cares about her clients and she wants everyone to be happy. With wedding planning it was a relief to work with someone with such passion! Thanks Geona for being YOU!!!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Christine · Married on 03/01/2014

OMG!!! Geona did an amazing job with flowers, linens and décor. She went above and beyond any of my expectations to deliver exactly what I wanted. My husbands boss actually told him that it was the nicest wedding he had ever attended. I would 100% recommend her and her team to anyone in need of flowers or décor. I hope to be able to use her again not for another wedding but maybe for a baby shower!! Thanks G you seriously made my wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2013

WOW! What do I say?! Geona and her team are amazing! They worked with my Wedding Planner Meghan of MS Event and Planning and all of them surpassed my expectations! I am a huge planner and control freak, so of course the Geona and staff had to deal with my madness for 22 months of planning and were so PATIENT and ACCEPTING of me and my ideas. I told them what I wanted and they delivered. I even gave Geona creative freedom with my bouquet as well the bridesmaids bouquets, and when they arrived the morning of my wedding, I was in tears they were so BEAUTIFUL! I wanted Classic, Tradition, and Elegant and Geona and her staff provided all that I dreamed of and more! I will definitely be using FlowersOMG for all my needs in the future! THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

We used Flowers OMG for our linen rentals. I did not live in the area, but they were very good with doing a skype meeting and showing us everything they had over the internet. She understood exactly what we wanted. The tables came out perfect, better than what we pictured. I was very happy with them.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Monica · Married on 09/05/2013

I'm a slacker. I have been enjoying my newlywed bliss and haven't even thanked or taken the time to review the vendor that made my wedding the amazing success it was. I had the hardest time planning this Downtown Disney destination wedding because I didn't know where to begin in the wedding planning process and I didn't know who to trust when planning a wedding from a distance. That's when the stars aligned and I stumbled on the Flowers OMG website. I sent an email and I was promptly called back by Geona. She is the sweetest, most outgoing and bubbliest person that I have worked with through this whole process! Not only odd she understand my vision, but she refined it, and brought it to fruition. I am so thankful for this woman! She directed us towards other vendors and never let us down! On the day of, she was instagramming me teasers of the work that she had done using our wedding hashtag. She came into the parlor where we were getting ready and the bouquets were unreal!!! Then (because it was raining) ran out to cover me with an umbrella and walked me to the venue. Geona - THANK YOU!! We love you!!! You made our day so special and beautiful! Looking back at all of the details in our professional pictures, you truly are an artist!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

Geona was a delight to work with right from the get go. She had so many great ideas. She took my very loose ideas of what I wanted for my wedding (via Pinterest and pictures I texted her) and gave me bouquets that were absolutely gorgeous. I received so many compliments on the flowers throughout the day. Geona also allowed us to order bunches of flowers through her so that we could create our own centerpieces for the reception. She was flexible, accommodating and so kind. I would highly recommend Geona and Flowers OMG! Thank you, Geona!!!

Sent on 08/25/2013