Flowers N' Designs Reviews

Flowers N' Designs 3
Flowers N' Designs 4
Flowers N' Designs 5

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

This was by far the best decision I made for my wedding using Flowers N Designs. Claudia and Maria were amazing! They not only made my dream wedding come to life, but they did everything better than I could have imagined. No one can beat their pricing and they work hard to work in any price budget. People thought we spent 4 Times the amount we did. I will forever be thankful! I have referred them out to many friends and continue to buy roses from them every Friday!!! Will be using them for all future events!!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Flowers N' Designs 6
    Flowers N' Designs 7
    Flowers N' Designs 8
    Flowers N' Designs 9
    Flowers N' Designs 10

Alejandra · Married on 11/22/2014

We were extremely grateful to Claudia from Flowers & Designs. Her and her team did an amazing job! Everything looked just as I imagined it would and the wedding wouldn't have been the same without her excellent service and attention to detail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Flowers and Designs to all of my friends and family. We're glad we trusted Claudia and her team to get the job done. She truly delivered.

I want to thank her again for all her hard work and for making our day so special and beautiful!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Brenda · Married on 08/22/2014

Best decision ever!! Excellent service my wedding was beautiful I would recommend this company to all my friends.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Andrea · Married on 03/08/2014

Thank you Flowers N’ Designs! My wedding was a fairy tale that exceeded all of my expectations. The most beautiful aspects of my wedding were the flowers and décor. With the help of Silvia, a kind and attentive manager, and head designer Claudia, I was able to choose a beautiful décor for my wedding. The personalized touch and professionalism of the staff at Flowers N’ Designs was superb and allowed me to live my dream on the big day. The decorations were absolutely amazing and romantic - I had beautiful fresh flowers everywhere surrounded by warm glowing candles. My chuppah was unlike anything I had seen before. It was filed with roses, orchids and other beautiful flowers. Also, my bouquet was an amazing cascade of phalaenopsis orchids. I highly recommend Flowers N’ Designs to anyone looking for amazing flowers and outstanding wedding decor in the South Florida area.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2013

Excellent customer service and flexibility. The flower arrangement was one of a kind.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Cristina · Married on 07/13/2013

I was reffered to Flowers N' Designs by a friend of mine. Let me just said that they carry the most beautifull flowers in Boca Raton FL. Their customers service was excellent working with designer Claudia was exceptional! My wedding bouquet was amazing and my wedding was a dream come true. Thank you guys!
    Cristina H.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2013

My husband bought me roses several times from Claudia and that's how I decided I would use them for our wedding. They worked with our budget and I still got the flowers I wanted. She took my vision and brought it to life. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding! I also liked the fact that they were very quick with our communication and were up front about everything. Great company to work with :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Emma · Married on 04/28/2012

Flower N' Designs were amazing from their service to the bouquets to the table arrangements. They were easy to work with and were able to fulfill my vision. I would honestly say the flowers stole the show. All my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the table arrangements were. I would 100% recommend them to anyone and use them again!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Sandy · Married on 08/06/2010

I got the most beautiful breathtaking tall flower arrangements at an amazingly affordable price, I got quotes from 3 other local vendors and they were at least 30% more expensive than Forero Flowers. I sat down with Claudia, told her what I wanted, she adviced me on which flowers could complement my white hydrengeas at a good price, gave me a quote and prepared a beautiful sample. By far, the best vendor I had and gave my event the class and romantic style I wanted.

Sent on 08/24/2010