Flowers For You Reviews

Flowers For You 5
Flowers For You 6
Flowers For You 7

Michelle · Married on 08/30/2012

Kay was wonderful and my flowers were beautiful! She was so professional and communicative! Always returned calls in a timely manner and even sent a follow up thank you note with gift! The only vendor that did! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing any flowers for their wedding. She delivered exactly as she said she would and made everything effortless!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/11/2012

Extraordinary quality and customer service! posted 10/21/2012 (updated 10/27/2012)
    Saying Kay was a great florist would be a vast understatement. From the very beginning she was very kind. She was very caring and considerate of my wedding-floral dreams! She was always quick to respond to emails - and as a bride, that's priceless! She was so patient with me as a altered my order over and over again! Walking into her shop, I knew about what I wanted, but Kay was so helpful with the details I had overlooked. She honored a coupon for "a free toss bouquet with your order" I had received at a bridal show, even though it clearly stated to present the coupon at the initial consultation - which I did not do, but instead, I presented it about 2 or 3 months after the consultation. She attached my great, great-grandmother's pendant as my something old without any additional charges and without causing any harm to the pendant. The flowers were breath-taking! My bouquet perfectly matched my bridesmaid's dresses and my bridesmaid's bouquets perfectly matched my gown. The quality of the flowers could not have been any better. The beauty of our roses lasted throughout the wedding prep, pre-wedding photos, ceremony and reception - and even another 3 or 4 days after the wedding (or so I was told - I was off relaxing on my Honeymoon!). After the wedding, Kay sent me and my new husband a card thanking us for our business and wishing us happiness and blessings. I could not have been happier with Kay and Flowers For You. She was everything this picky bride needed!!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Kay is wonderful and her floral arrangements are beautiful! She is so sweet and it was so much fun to work with her. She dropped off our flowers at 2 different locations on the morning of the wedding which I thought was so great (I don't know if that's common but I thought it was awesome). She's a great florist and a real sweetheart.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Kay did my daughter's wedding last year ... and on the first visit, we instantly knew we wanted to work with Kay! The flowers turned out breathtakingly beautiful, from the grand alter pieces (<~ show-stopping!) to the adorable little boutonnieres (<~ seriously - SO cute, I couldn't stop smiling!) Kay was even SO sick on the day of the wedding, but showed up (herself) anyway (with her crew) to make sure everything was just as it should be. What a trooper! We got SO many complements, and even with all the hecticness on the wedding day, I just had to go around and keep looking at how beautiful all the flower arrangements were! : ) Our only "critique" was that my daughter's bridal bouquet was actually TOO big ... larger than we expected (it was very heavy for her to carry) ... but that can't be something to really "complain" about - the value for the money was truly there - and she wanted to make the bride's flowers stand out from the bridesmaid's! LOL You will definately not be sorry if you book this vendor!

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2012

I can't say enough good things about Kay from Flowers For You. I came to her only 4 weeks before my wedding after I had just fired another florist who wasn't working out at all. Kay had great questions for me, really understood the look I was going for, and was a complete professional in every way. Plus, she is a ton of fun to hang out with! I was really nervous and stressed out about changing vendors at the last minute, but she was always calm and cool. After meeting with her I was confident that my flowers would look amazing and she would handle everything - and she did! All of our guests commented on how beautiful our flowers were and they were perfectly set up. I had a dream bouquet and the boutonnieres were perfect! She worked very smoothly with all of my other vendors and I could not believe how much less stressed I felt after booking with her. I had a chuppah at my wedding and she was an expert in setting it up and making it look breathtaking. I could not have wanted anything more for my flowers :) If you want a great, experienced, knowledgeable florist with incredible taste and really knows what she is doing, then Kay is your gal!

Oh, did I mention that she was incredibly reasonably priced! Over $400 less than my first florist!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Lisa · Married on 02/19/2012

Kay listened to what I wanted and provided me with my dream flowers. The colors and design were exactly what I wanted. Kay also incorporated special details such as an Adams fly in the bridal bouquet and on the boutonieres to represent my love of fly fishing. My bridal bouquet was just awesome. Thank you Kay!!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Mehria · Married on 11/19/2011

Kay is just wonderful person, i met her once and when we started talking about what flowers i want, she understood so well and my flowers was just amazing i loved it thank you flower for you.

Kristi · Married on 11/12/2011

Kay was very profesional and listened to everything I wanted for flowers. They are very quick at responding back to any emails or phone calls you make make. The flowers turned out perfect and they were on time delivering them

Sent on 12/26/2011

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2011

The flowers were beyond what i could have expected. The experience was so simple and made my entire wedding so much easier knowing I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 12/22/2011

Ericka · Married on 10/22/2011

Kay at Flowers for you was AMAZING! The first time I met with her I knew she was the florist that I would be going with...she listened and really understood my vision and what I was looking for. Kay's flowers looked absolutely amazing for our wedding day, she took my basic ideas and brought them to life in such a beautiful way. I felt so comfortable with Kay and her vision that I had no worries going into my big day and experienced absolutely no stress. Thank you Kay! Your work is AWESOME!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2011

My flowers were everything I wanted and more!!!! She took my very vague idea of what I wanted and gave me BEAUTIFUL center pieces and bouquets!

Nikki · Married on 09/04/2011

Kay was WONDERFUL to work with she took my idea and brought it to life!! My wedding colors were my flowers so they had to be the right color and they had be be perfect and she did both!! I will reccommend Kay to all my girl friends that become engaged or anyone that needs floral arrangements for an event!! Thank you Kay!! Nikki Binkley

Sent on 09/07/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2011

Kay was wonderful to work with for our wedding! We didn't have a huge flower order, but Kay always put in all the attention to detail and professionalism that a much bigger wedding would have received. She suggested flowers for us that would fit our color scheme and our budget too. She was warm and supportive and I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Amy · Married on 09/04/2011

I found Kay through my wedding planner, Heather. Kay was great to work with even though I was a little bit of the obsessive bride type. She was great with taking my vision of how I wanted my flowers and decor to look and making it become a beautiful reality. I will never forget when I first saw my bridal bouquet in my hotel room when getting ready, I cried! She put a lot of thought into the flowers, even adding some additional foliage to my bouquet that was dedicated to my daughter, Lilly. I am truly grateful and pleased to have chosen Kay for our flowers and decor for our wedding.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Sara · Married on 09/03/2011

Working with Kay was great! I had my destination wedding in Oregon's wine country, so when I met with Kay for my consultation I knew she was perfect! She made my beautiful bouquets of hydrangeas that matched my girl's dresses perfectly (using only the small scrap of their dress material)! I couldn't have been happier with the service and products we received -- I highly recommend Kay for your all your floral needs!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Heather · Married on 09/03/2011

My flowers were gorgeous and I had so much fun looking back at the pictures to see all the arrangements. Kay used a wonderful blend of colors to create a very colorful, vibrant, modern arrangement that captured everything I wanted it to be. I was very pleased with her during our meetings, responsiveness to my emails and friendly face throughout the process!

• O

Brandy · Married on 08/27/2011

M y vision for my wedding flowers was simple and elegant. Kay created my vision and designed gorgeous, exquisite, breathtaking floral arrangements for my wedding. When I saw the flowers for the first time, I was so full of joy. Each arrangement was more beautiful than I imagined they would be. I am so thankful I chose Kay. She is talented, artistic and such a pleasure to work with. I loved hanging out with Kay as we designed my flowers, she is such a joy to be around, professional, flexible, and always responded and had answers in such a timely manner. I recently viewed my wedding photos for the first time and the flowers look just gorgeous! If you are a bride/groom looking for the best wedding florist in the Portland area, look no further than Kay, her work is simply amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2011

Kay did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She listened to all the ideas we had and gave us something beautiful. I could not have asked for a better person to do the arrangement for the wedding. Of all the things we had to stress about, flowers were not one of them. It was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Donna · Married on 07/09/2011

Kay provided flowers for 2 weddings we had last summer....they were both different and terrific. We loved working with her and she had great ideas.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/03/2011

Kay was wonderful to work with. I have limited knowledge of flowers and she took the one flower I knew I wanted in my bouquet and built everything else (the size, the texture, the complimenting flowers) around it. She provided great ideas for centerpieces, even when my mother and I had talked about doing them ourselves. We ultimately went with Kay's services for the centerpieces because we knew she would deliver and we were delighted when the floral turned out better than we ever imagined. I would (and have) recommend Flowers for You to anyone in need of floral arrangements. Kay's an artist and will truly deliver the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres and cake floral you will ever see. She surpassed my expectations and I am so happy she was a part of my wedding. Thank you Kay.

• PortlandBride

Caroline · Married on 06/25/2011

Kay was amazing to work with. She understood my vision right away.
    My bouquet looked amazing!

Sent on 07/09/2011

McKenzie · Married on 06/11/2011

We were blow away with the Beautiful flowers that Kay had done for us! We had our meeting with her and went through pictures of what we wanted and she brought our ideas to life! She was very patient with us, giving us ideas and being very helpful. We would highly recommend Flowers For You any day! If quality and uniqueness is WHAT you want than Flowers For You is WHO you want =)

Sent on 06/21/2011

Ann-Marie · Married on 05/14/2011

Kay did a fabulous job on our wedding. The flowers, particularly my bouquet, and the design and execution of the ceremony space decor were simply stunning. We could not have asked for better. She took our basic ideas and expanded on them with wonderful ideas of her own. Kay has a great eye for color, texture and movement that creates beautiful floral design. She was professional, prompt and the set-up at both locations on the wedding day were seamless. We are so glad we chose Flowers for You.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Thanh · Married on 03/06/2011

Kay and Flowers For You were incredible. Kay met with us and helped us figure out what we wanted our flowers to look like and helped us find the best way to stay within budget. Her flowers were gorgeous and looked perfect. She even airbrushed the colors to make them a deep purple for us and they looked wonderful. She will do whatever you want for your flowers and will do what she can to meet your budget. Kay was incredibly patient with us. We opted not to have a toss bouquet and would throw the regular bouquet instead, but on the day of she threw in a free toss bouquet! Please choose Flowers For You!

Margaret and Thanh Vo - March 12, 2011

Sent on 03/24/2011

Deanna · Married on 11/20/2010

Kay was so much fun to work with. Her website is beautiful and that is how I found her! She has the most amazing bouquets on her website!! Kay is the only florist (I talked to 4 all together) who did not try and change my mind about what I had in mind. We got married the Saturday before Thanksgiving and I wanted to incorporate the Thanksgiving theme into my wedding. I really wanted floral cornucopias for the church and reception decorations. Most vendors said: well, take a look at what I have done before and choose one of those. Kay, on the other hand was excited to create something that we had talked about for a Thanksgiving themed wedding! Everything turned out so gorgeous!! A lot of people commented on the abundance of flowers and the beautiful arrangements!! Kay really went above and beyond my expectations and made my wedding day flowers absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 11/30/2010