Flowers For You Reviews

Flowers For You 6
Flowers For You 7
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 12/07/2013

Kay (Flowers for You) came as a recommendation from our Officiant Melissa Coe. What a recommendation it was! Kay's work is to die for. I was blown away by all the compliments during and after the wedding. We actually had a couple people "arguing" who got to take home the centerpieces! Her vision for our wedding was spot-on. The flowers are top notch, and so perfect (we had red roses, gardenias and white hydrangeas) Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the candles were stunning. I highly recommend Kay for anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2013

Kay with Flowers For You is an absolute gem in the floral world. I had met with a few florists prior to finding Kay and had been sorely disappointed. As soon as I set foot in her studio I knew she was "the one".

We had a general idea of what we wanted but Kay helped us fine tune our vision. We decided to go with Flowers For You early on in the wedding process (I'm talking like a year out from our wedding) and she was super helpful and always friendly whenever I had questions or wanted to make changes.

The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely gorgeous and we were 100% completely satisfied with Kay's work! We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jenipher · Married on 10/05/2013

Kay was so awesome to work with. She listened to my ideas and then helped me choose the best flowers for my wedding. Her energy and upbeat attitude was exactly what I needed when putting the finishing touches on the wedding. She was so open to helping us turn our ideas into beautiful centerpieces and decor. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Kay is amazing!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Tia · Married on 10/05/2013

What can I say about Flowers For You other than wow, amazing, and breath-taking. I chose Kay from Flower for You to be the florist for my wedding on October 5th 2013. I am a visual person and had a very hard time putting into words what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like then I met with Kay and she made the process so easy! She was able to take my vision and made it the most beautiful reality. Kay made several suggestions of how I could incorporate the flowers from the ceremony into the reception in order to help save me money. Kay was incredibly sweet and easy to work with she even sent me a card after my wedding congratulating me and thanking me for allowing her to be part of my wedding, for me that speaks volumes not only about a person but also how they run their business. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was I know the flowers provided by Flower For You were a huge part of that. I also have to say that the flowers provided for my wedding continued to look beautiful and smell wonderful for weeks afterwards. I would give Flowers For You my highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • Sweet Dee

Delfina · Married on 10/04/2013

Kay, aka Flowers For You, is simply AMAZING. Early on in our planning process, we stumbled into a bridal show, and there we stumbled into Kay. She's such a sweet person that she was apologizing to me for the rudeness of another bride and her mother who were trying to freeze me out from Kay's table--something that clearly wasn't Kay's fault! We met with Kay a few weeks after the show, where literally the only things I was able to tell her were 1) our theme was "vintage," 2) I liked pink but didn't want everything to be scary Barbie pink since we were having a fall wedding, and 3) here were a few pictures I liked on Pinterest. From that almost total dearth of information, Kay sprang into action, suggesting flowers, colors, and bouquet styles. We felt confident hiring her on the spot and never bothered to meet with another florist!

On our wedding day, I was a nervous wreck (like most brides are). But when I rounded the corner to walk down the aisle and saw the AMAZING bouquets Kay had designed for the aisle decor, my jaw nearly hit the ground. The best part is, because I didn't want to spend tons and tons on flowers, I had specifically asked for cheaper options on things like the aisle decor, but man, everything still looked like a million bucks!

Kay is a professional through and through, who really knows and loves what she does. Not only did she do our wedding, but as I recently discovered, she did our friends' wedding too, which was also amazing. There's a reason Kay is one of the highest rated florists in town. Plus, she is friendly and cheerful and simply a pleasure to work with. I highly, highly recommend Kay and Flowers For You!

Sent on 10/12/2013
  • Cici

Cici · Married on 10/04/2013

I absolutely LOVED my flowers for my wedding!!!!! Kay did such and amazing job and was very easy to work with even when I was in my full on bride meltdown mode! She understood my vision that I had for my wedding and executed it PERFECTLY!! Its been two week since my wedding and I still have my bridal bouquet on display on my kitchen counter. I would most certainly recommend Flowers for you to anyone and if I ever need flowers for an event this is most certainly where I will be heading :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Kay did such a great job! Everything was so perfect and beautiful! It was exactly how I envisioned it to be. Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 09/14/2013

I couldn't of been more happy with the way my flower turned out on the such short notice we gave the stuff. Kay took me under her wing and made my vision come to life. She also went above and beyond to make me feel like my day was super special!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/13/2013

Kay was an incredible asset to our wedding day. I think it is a bit daunting to tell someone what you want months in advance and just hope/pray they get it right. Well, she did. All of our flowers were absolutely beautiful and perfect. The quality was fantastic as we used the flowers the following day for another party.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Nadeem · Married on 08/18/2013

Kay has an eye for beauty and did a fantastic job with the floral for our wedding. She professional and communicative and was very considerate of our budget.
    We had some atypical flower colors for her to work with, blue and purple, and with them she made creative arrangements just as soft and dreamy as we had hoped for and imagined. The boutineers for the men were classy and masculine, but still very pretty! She also helped brainstorm with our wedding planner and us on how to do some non-traditional centerpieces which looked amazing.
    If you are looking for something out of the box and beautiful at the same time, she is the one to call :)
    -Sophia

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • DeVida

DeVida · Married on 08/15/2013

Kay really pays attention. She's flexible, professional, and loves putting together your vision in the form of floral arrangements. I had a lot of fun meeting and collaborating with her. She worked with me and my budget to create a beautiful array of florals for our wedding.
    My bouquet was gorgeous. Kay made it look exactly as I was envisioning it. She went above and beyond to help me fulfill my vision.
    Kay did a beautiful job setting up our flowers at the ceremony site. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she had it all well in hand.

Sent on 08/23/2013

kate · Married on 08/10/2013

Kay was so sweet and professional! Our flowers for our wedding were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! She did such a great job!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2013

Thank you. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Alissa · Married on 08/10/2013

Kay did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers!! She did a great job helping me choose the right flowers and colors that would work with our wedding style and made sure we stayed within our budget. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were so beautiful, and really matched the exact look and feel of our wedding! I would highly recommend Kay at Flowers for You to any couple looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Keely · Married on 08/04/2013

Like many brides, I have been envisioning my wedding since I was a little girl. An abundance of beautiful flowers were always the most important part of my vision. When it came time to find a florist, I was nervous because I was not sure if we would be able to find anyone who could picture what I had been dreaming of and translate it into reality (while sticking to a budget). Kay was able to fully understand our vision, and was able to add on extra details to it that helped make it even more beautiful! On the day of the wedding I was blown away by our center pieces, the boutonnieres and most of all my bouquet! The ceremony felt extra romantic due to an intricate and gorgeous aisle design Kay created out of rose petals. My husband and I truly feel that the flowers made our wedding as beautiful as it was.

Not only did Kay deliver our vision on the big day, but she was a joy to work with throughout the planning process. She was always upbeat, kind and professional. She handled my anxious e-mails during the week before the wedding with ease, which was very reassuring! I also heard from the venue that she was great to work with on their end as well.

I highly recommend Kay to any bride! On a scale of 1-10, I would give her a 12!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Kay was a total pro and such a pleasure to work with. She was helpful & really worked with me to create a design for the day that worked with the different ideas I had. Everything was absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Jaime · Married on 08/03/2013

The flowers were beautiful and worth every penny! All of the decorations were stunning. Great job!!!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Mindy · Married on 07/28/2013

Kay is an amazing florist and a delightful person! I used her for my wedding on July 28th, 2013. From day one she was nothing but a pleasure to work with that radiated happiness and excitement over being able to be a part of my wedding flower process. She is kind, flexible, responsive, and truly talented at her work. I came to her with what I felt was a vague idea about the colors I wanted and some of the flowers I liked. She went through some pictures with me and her floral books, listened attentively, was patient, never pushed ideas I didn't care for, and showed genuine interest and pleasure in helping me create my floral "vision" for my wedding. I went to other florists before I decided on her and none showed the same enthusiasm and passion for their work like she did. Some other florists were condescending towards me for not knowing 100% what I wanted from day one and Kay never once said a rude word or made me feel pressured to do anything. She makes the whole process about you and what you want. Her passion is to make your flowers a dream come true and she truly did just that for me. I couldn't be happier with the way my flowers turned out and would recommend her not just for weddings but for any other floral needs. She is absolutely one of the best florists in town!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Brandy · Married on 07/26/2013

I loved Kay. She was amazing and kind and always willing to help. I had an idea of what it was that I wanting and she made it come to life. I would reccommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Amy · Married on 07/25/2013

Kay is wonderful!! I absolutely LOVED my wedding flowers, they were everything I imagined. Kay is a joy to work with, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2013

KAY WAS AWESOME! The flowers were better then I ever could have imagined! She understood what style I was looking for and executed it perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone needing anything floral.

Robyn · Married on 07/20/2013

Kay Dietl, from Flowers for You PDX, is so amazingly fantastic! Not only is she such a warm and friendly person, she is a talented florist who created the most beautiful and perfect floral accents for my recent wedding. Based upon a consultation and provided with some photo inspiration, she created the most perfect bride’s bouquet for me that I didn’t want to put down all day. She was also completely open to feedback and questions, and was super flexible regarding some changes to my “floral plan” as my wedding day approached. She made me feel like she was truly interested and excited to be a part of my wedding day, and not just another bride needing flowers.

I approached Kay based upon the recommendation of a friend of mine/bride she worked with a couple years ago. She was the first and only florist I contacted and thus cannot provide a comparison regarding services or prices, but feel as though she is comparable in price to other popular floral shops in the area (based upon some internet research).

I have recommended her to my brother-in-law for his upcoming wedding, and highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and amazing florist! Thanks, Kay, for your help in making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Kay made buying flowers on our big wedding day totally worth it. Her attentiveness, knowledge of what works, and positive attitude were all things that contributed to our wedding day's success. She even sent along additional flowers that I was able to use in my hair! I'd recommend her services to anyone!

Christina · Married on 07/13/2013

Kay is magnificent! I found her here on Wedding Wire and she was extraordinary. I gave her my budget and she was able to come up with an exquisite bouquet, boutonnière, and centerpieces. Everyone - those that attended and those who saw pics - raved about the bouquet in particular. It was a simply stunning arrangement that she helped me come up with.

Organizing a wedding from afar always carries risk, and I've been fortunate enough to have been working with wonderful vendors, including and especially Kay. She is absolutely fantastic and you are in wonderful hands with her.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Allie · Married on 05/18/2013

The thing that I was worried most about was the flowers on my wedding day. I really had no clue where to start when it came to picking them. Kay was absolutely wonderful to work with. When we came into her office, I had no clue what I wanted and I walked out at ease and excited about what Kay was putting together. On my wedding day the flowers arrived on time and they were better than I could have ever dreamed. My guests still cannot stop talking about how beautiful they were. Kay was easy to contact and she worked with my budget. I highly recommend Flowers for You! You will not be disappointed.