Flowers For You Reviews

Flowers For You 6
Flowers For You 7
  • Sweet Dee

Delfina · Married on 10/04/2013

Kay, aka Flowers For You, is simply AMAZING. Early on in our planning process, we stumbled into a bridal show, and there we stumbled into Kay. She's such a sweet person that she was apologizing to me for the rudeness of another bride and her mother who were trying to freeze me out from Kay's table--something that clearly wasn't Kay's fault! We met with Kay a few weeks after the show, where literally the only things I was able to tell her were 1) our theme was "vintage," 2) I liked pink but didn't want everything to be scary Barbie pink since we were having a fall wedding, and 3) here were a few pictures I liked on Pinterest. From that almost total dearth of information, Kay sprang into action, suggesting flowers, colors, and bouquet styles. We felt confident hiring her on the spot and never bothered to meet with another florist!

On our wedding day, I was a nervous wreck (like most brides are). But when I rounded the corner to walk down the aisle and saw the AMAZING bouquets Kay had designed for the aisle decor, my jaw nearly hit the ground. The best part is, because I didn't want to spend tons and tons on flowers, I had specifically asked for cheaper options on things like the aisle decor, but man, everything still looked like a million bucks!

Kay is a professional through and through, who really knows and loves what she does. Not only did she do our wedding, but as I recently discovered, she did our friends' wedding too, which was also amazing. There's a reason Kay is one of the highest rated florists in town. Plus, she is friendly and cheerful and simply a pleasure to work with. I highly, highly recommend Kay and Flowers For You!

Sent on 10/12/2013
  • Cici

Cici · Married on 10/04/2013

I absolutely LOVED my flowers for my wedding!!!!! Kay did such and amazing job and was very easy to work with even when I was in my full on bride meltdown mode! She understood my vision that I had for my wedding and executed it PERFECTLY!! Its been two week since my wedding and I still have my bridal bouquet on display on my kitchen counter. I would most certainly recommend Flowers for you to anyone and if I ever need flowers for an event this is most certainly where I will be heading :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Kay did such a great job! Everything was so perfect and beautiful! It was exactly how I envisioned it to be. Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 09/14/2013

I couldn't of been more happy with the way my flower turned out on the such short notice we gave the stuff. Kay took me under her wing and made my vision come to life. She also went above and beyond to make me feel like my day was super special!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/13/2013

Kay was an incredible asset to our wedding day. I think it is a bit daunting to tell someone what you want months in advance and just hope/pray they get it right. Well, she did. All of our flowers were absolutely beautiful and perfect. The quality was fantastic as we used the flowers the following day for another party.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Nadeem · Married on 08/18/2013

Kay has an eye for beauty and did a fantastic job with the floral for our wedding. She professional and communicative and was very considerate of our budget.
    We had some atypical flower colors for her to work with, blue and purple, and with them she made creative arrangements just as soft and dreamy as we had hoped for and imagined. The boutineers for the men were classy and masculine, but still very pretty! She also helped brainstorm with our wedding planner and us on how to do some non-traditional centerpieces which looked amazing.
    If you are looking for something out of the box and beautiful at the same time, she is the one to call :)
    -Sophia

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • DeVida

DeVida · Married on 08/15/2013

Kay really pays attention. She's flexible, professional, and loves putting together your vision in the form of floral arrangements. I had a lot of fun meeting and collaborating with her. She worked with me and my budget to create a beautiful array of florals for our wedding.
    My bouquet was gorgeous. Kay made it look exactly as I was envisioning it. She went above and beyond to help me fulfill my vision.
    Kay did a beautiful job setting up our flowers at the ceremony site. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she had it all well in hand.

Sent on 08/23/2013

kate · Married on 08/10/2013

Kay was so sweet and professional! Our flowers for our wedding were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! She did such a great job!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2013

Thank you. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Alissa · Married on 08/10/2013

Kay did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers!! She did a great job helping me choose the right flowers and colors that would work with our wedding style and made sure we stayed within our budget. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were so beautiful, and really matched the exact look and feel of our wedding! I would highly recommend Kay at Flowers for You to any couple looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Keely · Married on 08/04/2013

Like many brides, I have been envisioning my wedding since I was a little girl. An abundance of beautiful flowers were always the most important part of my vision. When it came time to find a florist, I was nervous because I was not sure if we would be able to find anyone who could picture what I had been dreaming of and translate it into reality (while sticking to a budget). Kay was able to fully understand our vision, and was able to add on extra details to it that helped make it even more beautiful! On the day of the wedding I was blown away by our center pieces, the boutonnieres and most of all my bouquet! The ceremony felt extra romantic due to an intricate and gorgeous aisle design Kay created out of rose petals. My husband and I truly feel that the flowers made our wedding as beautiful as it was.

Not only did Kay deliver our vision on the big day, but she was a joy to work with throughout the planning process. She was always upbeat, kind and professional. She handled my anxious e-mails during the week before the wedding with ease, which was very reassuring! I also heard from the venue that she was great to work with on their end as well.

I highly recommend Kay to any bride! On a scale of 1-10, I would give her a 12!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Kay was a total pro and such a pleasure to work with. She was helpful & really worked with me to create a design for the day that worked with the different ideas I had. Everything was absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Jaime · Married on 08/03/2013

The flowers were beautiful and worth every penny! All of the decorations were stunning. Great job!!!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Mindy · Married on 07/28/2013

Kay is an amazing florist and a delightful person! I used her for my wedding on July 28th, 2013. From day one she was nothing but a pleasure to work with that radiated happiness and excitement over being able to be a part of my wedding flower process. She is kind, flexible, responsive, and truly talented at her work. I came to her with what I felt was a vague idea about the colors I wanted and some of the flowers I liked. She went through some pictures with me and her floral books, listened attentively, was patient, never pushed ideas I didn't care for, and showed genuine interest and pleasure in helping me create my floral "vision" for my wedding. I went to other florists before I decided on her and none showed the same enthusiasm and passion for their work like she did. Some other florists were condescending towards me for not knowing 100% what I wanted from day one and Kay never once said a rude word or made me feel pressured to do anything. She makes the whole process about you and what you want. Her passion is to make your flowers a dream come true and she truly did just that for me. I couldn't be happier with the way my flowers turned out and would recommend her not just for weddings but for any other floral needs. She is absolutely one of the best florists in town!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Brandy · Married on 07/26/2013

I loved Kay. She was amazing and kind and always willing to help. I had an idea of what it was that I wanting and she made it come to life. I would reccommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Amy · Married on 07/25/2013

Kay is wonderful!! I absolutely LOVED my wedding flowers, they were everything I imagined. Kay is a joy to work with, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2013

KAY WAS AWESOME! The flowers were better then I ever could have imagined! She understood what style I was looking for and executed it perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone needing anything floral.

Robyn · Married on 07/20/2013

Kay Dietl, from Flowers for You PDX, is so amazingly fantastic! Not only is she such a warm and friendly person, she is a talented florist who created the most beautiful and perfect floral accents for my recent wedding. Based upon a consultation and provided with some photo inspiration, she created the most perfect bride’s bouquet for me that I didn’t want to put down all day. She was also completely open to feedback and questions, and was super flexible regarding some changes to my “floral plan” as my wedding day approached. She made me feel like she was truly interested and excited to be a part of my wedding day, and not just another bride needing flowers.

I approached Kay based upon the recommendation of a friend of mine/bride she worked with a couple years ago. She was the first and only florist I contacted and thus cannot provide a comparison regarding services or prices, but feel as though she is comparable in price to other popular floral shops in the area (based upon some internet research).

I have recommended her to my brother-in-law for his upcoming wedding, and highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional, knowledgeable, responsive, and amazing florist! Thanks, Kay, for your help in making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Kay made buying flowers on our big wedding day totally worth it. Her attentiveness, knowledge of what works, and positive attitude were all things that contributed to our wedding day's success. She even sent along additional flowers that I was able to use in my hair! I'd recommend her services to anyone!

Christina · Married on 07/13/2013

Kay is magnificent! I found her here on Wedding Wire and she was extraordinary. I gave her my budget and she was able to come up with an exquisite bouquet, boutonnière, and centerpieces. Everyone - those that attended and those who saw pics - raved about the bouquet in particular. It was a simply stunning arrangement that she helped me come up with.

Organizing a wedding from afar always carries risk, and I've been fortunate enough to have been working with wonderful vendors, including and especially Kay. She is absolutely fantastic and you are in wonderful hands with her.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Allie · Married on 05/18/2013

The thing that I was worried most about was the flowers on my wedding day. I really had no clue where to start when it came to picking them. Kay was absolutely wonderful to work with. When we came into her office, I had no clue what I wanted and I walked out at ease and excited about what Kay was putting together. On my wedding day the flowers arrived on time and they were better than I could have ever dreamed. My guests still cannot stop talking about how beautiful they were. Kay was easy to contact and she worked with my budget. I highly recommend Flowers for You! You will not be disappointed.

Misti · Married on 05/11/2013

Kay was an absolute joy to work with! I went into wedding planning not caring overly about the flowers relative to everything else. After meeting with Kay, I quickly changed my mind! Kay makes you really excited about flowers. She is very much committed to making your vision a reality and working within your budget. She is enthusiastic and provides excellent, quality service and delivery. As for the end result...my flowers were amazing! Everybody, including random strangers at the venue (a hotel), thought they were absolutely gorgeous! They completely transformed a nice, although not overly festive, hotel venue into a swanky, romantic nightclub atmosphere. Work with Kay and Flowers for You--you'll be so happy that you did!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Michelle · Married on 02/23/2013

Kay Dietl, the owner of Flowers For You, was amazing to work with! At our first meeting it was obvious that she has a passion for what she does and she is an artist. The samples of her work were beautiful and her knowledge of flowers is amazing. I had a hard time articulating what I wanted, but somehow she managed to take what I had in my head and turn it into a reality. We ordered flowers for the altar, table centerpieces, bride's bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets and boutineers that were absolutely beautiful. She was able to help us get the look we want while staying in our budget due to her knowledge of what was available in February and what other types of flowers would give us the look we wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Flowers For You to any couple.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Karen · Married on 10/05/2012

Kay was absolutely fantastic. The bouquets and cake flowers were beautiful, and people kept telling us how great they looked. She even waited there for almost an hour because the cake was late. Much more than I would expect, especially since we had a relatively small order. She was able to give suggestions as to what would look best with the vision I had, and I could not have been happier.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2012

All I have to say is my flowers for my wedding day were everything I could have ever asked for and were absolutely beautiful, they almost brought me to tears! LOVED THEM! and Kay is completely amazing and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/09/2012