Flowers For You Reviews

Flowers For You 5
Flowers For You 6
Flowers For You 7

Ron · Married on 07/08/2017

Karen was great to work with and everything turned out beautiful.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Emily · Married on 06/25/2017

We are so happy with Flowers For You! Kay did an incredible job with the flowers at our wedding! She completely understood the look we wanted to accomplish at our ceremony and reception and had so many great ideas during our meetings that made us really excited about her vision from the start. She was patient with all of the changes we continually made and was fantastic with providing us updated versions of our order. On our wedding day, we were so happy to see her work in action! There were flowers and greenery everywhere (even in the chandeliers!) and it all was beautiful :) My bouquet absolutely took my breath away! I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our wedding flowers and I will definitely use Flowers For You for events in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Matt · Married on 03/19/2017

The quality and beauty of the arrangements was impeccable. Kay has great taste and attention to detail. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful. We would totally use Flowers For You again in the future. Totally recommend them.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Megan · Married on 03/18/2017

We could not have been happier working with Kay! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and she really helped talk me down when I was overwhelmed with centerpiece ideas! We cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2016

The flowers were amazing! Kay was able to make arrangements that were exactly like I imagined; I would definitely recommend flowers for you to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2016

We had no idea what exactly what we wanted but we told Kay our ideas and she made the most beautiful flowers we could have ever asked for! We had so many compliments and people were asking where we got our flowers. The flowers photograph beautifully and the prices were amazing and very affordable. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/15/2016

Kay was incredible. The flowers were the highlight of my wedding. Weather inconvenienced us by making us move inside but Kay worked with it and made everything just absolutely stunning. She paid attention to every detail I asked for and came up with an outcome that left me, my husband, and all our guests in awe.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/15/2016

Kay exceeded my expectations. The flowers made my wedding everything that it was. She incorporated everything I asked for, and made it look amazing.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Allyson · Married on 10/14/2016

Kay was wonderful to work with. Her work is simply stunning. She gave great description of what each item would include, offered great ideas and set it all up flawlessly. Her work truly took my breath away. I would highly recommend her to any bride or customer looking for the best florals.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Branwen · Married on 10/02/2016

Kay is worth every penny and is absolutely wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and flexible with all of our requests, and on the day of the wedding she made sure everything ran as smooth as possible. I am still getting compliments on our centerpieces/flower arrangements.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kirsten · Married on 10/01/2016

I booked Kay from Flowers For You after reading a bunch of reviews on Wedding Wire and I'm so happy I did! I was planning my wedding in Portland from Canada so I didn't get a chance to meet all my vendors before the planning process. Kay was great! I thought her prices were reasonable and she was so easy to communicate with. She responded quickly to any emails I sent her and put up with a my constant changes and even a last minute addition when my fiancé decided he DID actually want boutonnieres about a week before the wedding! I didn't have anything super specific in mind for my bouquet but wanted something a little unique and different. I'm so glad I let her design when she wanted because it turned out phenomenal! I had so many comments on my gorgeous bouquet. My only regret is not planning ahead to get it preserved! It definitely had the "wow" factor I was hoping for. Everything was perfect! I would definitely recommend Kay for your wedding flowers. I got quite a few quotes and she was definitely the best bang for my buck!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/01/2016

Kay was so great! I had so many compliments on how beautiful our flowers looked for our wedding. She was able to accomplish every small request we asked from her. I have had two other family weddings that used her for weddings in the past because she is the best!

Sabrina · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Kay was a dream. She was responsive and helpful, while also being honest and professional. I felt comfortable letting her handle everything the day of the wedding and it was all perfect! Kay has my full trust for events and I would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful floral work for their event or big day.

• Trish

Patricia · Married on 09/10/2016

Kay was absolutely wonderful to work with. Although we had a ton of changes throughout the time we worked with her, she was always speedy to reply, and willing to help. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends. The flowers and service that she provided made our day come together even more perfectly then we could have imagined!

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding flowers were AMAZING, best I have ever seen. Kay was open to our vision and had great creative suggestions on how to make it a reality. Would highly recommend her in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Stella · Married on 07/31/2016

I would 100% recommend using Kay for your wedding, my bouquets were everything I had hoped for and more!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Stella · Married on 07/31/2016

Start to finish Kay was amazing, and the end product was to die for. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

Personal customization of my wedding floral arrangements to fit my vision and budget was top notch and appreciated as something you may not get with other quality florists in the Portland area (who often ask you to set a "high" minimum price for their services). The flowers were beautiful and really made my wedding look top-of-the-line!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Christy · Married on 07/10/2016

Kay did a wonderful job of talking me through my vision during a consultation at her store and at our venue. When I walked into the reception area for the first time I was greeted by a sea flowers and had goose bumps, it was exactly as I had envisioned! I can not speak highly enough of Kay's creative eye and skill. Would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/23/2016

Kay was a complete pleasure to work with. We hit it off at our initial meeting and she had some fantastic suggestions to bring my floral vision perfectly to life for our wedding. I highly recommend Kay and Flowers For You.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kay with Flowers for You was incredible. When I started planning my wedding, Kay was the 1st florist I met with. And in that 1st meeting, she helped me figure out exactly what look I was going for. From the style of flowers, to the color, to the size of the flowers, to the candles and the overall feel I wanted. Ultimately, my husband and I decided to work with her and we are sooo glad we did. She was willing to customize our floral arrangements so that we could get the look we wanted without going over budget. The flowers at our ceremony and reception were gorgeous! If I ever plan another large event where I need flower arrangements, I will use Kay again!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Kay is creative when it comes to putting together the perfect flower arrangements. She was always responsive to emails, and had great follow up. She is very detailed oriented as well. Great vendor to work with all around!

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • MOB

Michelle · Married on 08/15/2015

Kay with Flowers For You is such a wonderful florist. She brings beauty to any room with her beautiful flowers. I first met Kay at the Portland Bridal Show in 2009. At our first meeting I explained a little bit about what I wanted and what my ideas were. She also suggested additional ideas, from my centerpieces, bouquets, boutanniers and my flower girls halo of flowers. All of our flowers turned out wonderful! I recommend Flowers For You for your wedding florist! THANK YOU KAY!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

I hired a wedding coordinator (Adornment Events - highly recommend by the way) to take care of my flowers and she suggested I contract with Kay. So I did because honestly, I didn't and still don't, know much about flowers other than how they are imperative for decoration.

I had no preference on my flowers other than incorporate my wedding colors (pink and gold), have my bouquet be cream colored, and no succulents or cactus (sorry to those in the succulent fan club- they aren't for everyone). I did not have a preference on which species of flowers I wanted either. It did not matter because Kay did a wonderful, beautiful job with all the flower goods. She designed all my centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres.

We received non stop compliments for days about how beautiful the flowers were and just how extravagant they looked. Despite our tight budget on flowers, Kay made the flowers all look gorgeous and had our guests convinced that we had spent a fortune on our flowers and decorations.

She delivered all the bouquets and boutonnieres to where we were getting ready on time, as planned. She was professional and delivered quality, beautiful masterpieces.

She did a phenomenal job listening to what I wanted and using her skills in creating beautiful flowers for my wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Kay is wonderful to work with! She created bouquets that were exactly what we wanted, and more :)

Sent on 08/29/2015