Flowers Etc Reviews

134 | Fountain Valley, CA

134 Reviews for Flowers Etc

Kim · Married on 09/03/2011

Debbie from Flowers Etc is awesome to work with. She helps you by working with your budget and giving you exactly what you want for the price you want. I didn't realize you can still achieve a certain look if you change a few different flowers that are more affordable. She had great suggestions, very flexible and the great thing is she blew my mind at the mock up samples! She's worth every penny if not more! Thank you for making my evening so beautiful!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Catalina · Married on 08/27/2011

Working with Debbie was the best (easiest) part of my wedding planning. I had met with 4 other florists before her and after our meeting I knew she was the one. She is extremely professional, has very elegant taste, is pleasant and very talented!

My flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined. Debbie made our venue look spectacular. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Scot · Married on 08/21/2011

Debbie was great to work with and did an amazing job for the wedding. My wife had some ideas about what she wanted and Debbie did a great job of creating not just what she wanted but adding her expertise to make everything very beautiful and more than we expected. We had a few last minute changes and they were handled easily. Great job!!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Sandy · Married on 07/30/2011

Debbie is the sweetest lady. She knows a lot about flowers and will create whatever you dream up. She's professional and personable. She did an amazing jobs with all my wedding flowers and I was very pleased with how everything came out. Debbie is also very flexible and allows you to make changes up until 2 weeks prior to the wedding. She's easy to talk to and really tries to get to know you as the bride. Flowers Etc. is the perfect choice for your wedding flowers. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/22/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/26/2011

Flowers Etc should be your number one consideration for your event. The flowers and our centerpieces were breathtaking for our wedding and we received many compliments from our guests. Debbie Jacobsen created beautiful bouquets of flowers for our color scheme of purple and orange. Her creativity and the quality of service exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Flowers Etc!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Kari · Married on 05/07/2011

Let me start by saying my flowers were absolutely perfect! They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. From my first meeting with Debbie, I knew I didn't need to look any further for a florist! I went in just knowing I wanted a bright spring bouquet and she immediately started making suggestions. The end product was exactly what I wanted. Debbie is great at what she does and I highly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Debbie · Married on 03/05/2011

"WOW!" that is what our guests said when they saw our centerpieces on each guest table at the reception. Our church was very strict with the altar arrangements--only two, no flower petals for the flower girl and no aisle decorations... but Debbie was familiar with the church and she created masterpieces for the altar that were transferrable to our Sweetheart Table at the reception. When I booked my appointment with Debbie and told her that we wanted Notre Dame colors, she didn't bat an eye. Debbie gave me the flower choices and ribbon trims that would work best and would make the best impression. Our flower girl carried a pomander ball. The boutonnieres and bouquets were outstanding! I can't say enough!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 01/08/2011

Debbie did an amazing job on my flowers for the wedding. My main color was royal blue and flowers do not come in those colors. She did a great job at putting together blue flowers with other accent colors to make beautiful arrangements. I was unsure how the flowers were going to come together, but they were more amazing than I ever envisioned. The site that we got married at was relatively new and since the gazebo was so big I was not sure how to decorate it, but she came in with a beautiful design.

Sent on 01/19/2011
  • Jayelle23

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2010

DEBBIE AND HER TEAM IN FV DID AN AMAZXING JOB, AFTER MULTIPLE MEETINGS SHE WAS SWEET TO BARE WITH ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB WITH THE FLORALS AND OTHER ELEMENTS TO HELP BRING OUT MY VISION, SHE TRUELY MADE THIS BRIDE FEEL BLESSED AND IM SO APPRECIATIVED OF HER AND HER WHOLE TEAM .... THEY ARE AWESOME !!!!!
    CHECK THEM OUT
    FLOWER'S ETC IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA THE OC!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Paige · Married on 10/02/2010

Debbie at Flowers Etc was great! She was sweet and friendly and made me feel comfortable and I knew she would do everything to ensure my flowers and centerpieces were perfect! She not only did my bouquets and vases for the centerpieces she set up everything at the Reception site, including placing all my candles and decorations. She and her team went above and beyond my expectations to ensure that my day was perfect! And my flowers were better than I imagined!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Megan · Married on 08/14/2010

Flowers etc. was so wonderful to work with during the wedding planning process. They have wonderful ideas and do excellent work. Debbie is so fun to work with and provides great suggestions and inspiration if you are in need of help or direction. I was not very familiar with the types of flowers I wanted to use, but I had a specific vision in mind. Debbie helped my vision come to fruition and my wedding was a dream come true.

I would strongly recommend using Flowers, etc. for your wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Samantha · Married on 07/17/2010

Debbie and the others from flowers ect did an amazing job! not only did the flowers turn out amazing but they made me feel so at peace with everything! I had so many people comment on how amazing the flowers turned out! My boquette was my favorite and I cannot stop looking at pictures of it! Their work completed my wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2010

jennie · Married on 07/17/2010

i cannot say enough wonderful things about debbie and alicia at flowers, etc. these women made my daughters wedding...to quote the guests..."magical, enchanting and beautiful" they were so flexible and accomodating and really bent over backwards to make sure we were happy with any and all decisions and i even ended up asking wedding advice beyond the "flower" stuff and was always answered with patience and wisdom...love them!!!

p.s. these are the same ladies that we were purchasing corsages from when my kids were in high school...and they were wonderful then too!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Allison · Married on 07/10/2010

Debbie at Flowers Etc. is simply put-amazing! Debbie is so easy and fun to work with. She made it especially easy as our geographical differences could have proved difficult (we live in England and married in So. Cal)!

We really looked forward to the pre-wedding meetings where she took all our wants/needs into account and really paid attention! The flowers the day of our wedding were perfect, everything we asked for and more!

Thanks to all of her team as well! The day of went smoothly and was executed without a hitch!

xoxo

Sent on 08/19/2010

Kimberly · Married on 07/10/2010

Debbie was a FABULOUS florist. She had ideas I would have never thought of. She was always available. I never felt nervous or worried about what my wedding would look like. Her arrangements were gorgeous, way beyond my dreams. Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 09/05/2010

Michele · Married on 07/03/2010

Debbie and her staff went above and beyond for creating such great flower/arrangements for our Wedding day!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Lee · Married on 11/14/2009

The flowers were beautiful and everyone at Flowers Etc. was a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend them for any occasion. Thank you again.

Emily · Married on 10/17/2009

I could not have asked for a more talented, amazing florist! Debbie and her team created an absolute fantasy of floral designs at our wedding ceremony and reception. I was speechless when I first walked into our reception venue to see just how magical her work truly is! During our several meetings in preparation for my special day, I felt completely comfortable with Debbie, as she listened to exactly what I pictured and created exquisite designs from those ideas. I would recommend every bride to meet with Debbie right away! Once you spend time with her and see her amazing work, you will immediately want her to be your wedding florist. In addition to those reasons, she does this amazing work for an extremely affordable price. You can't beat it!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Nikki · Married on 10/10/2009

Debbie was amazing!! Super fun, young and knows what she's doing. Very flexible in meeting times and knows exactly what you want from the first meeting. The flowers turned out better than we could have ever imagined and completely made the wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/10/2009

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2009

Flowers Etc. went above and beyond all my expectations for our wedding flowers. They really listened to what my vision was and made it come to life even better than I had imagined. The best part was they kept it in my specified budget as well. They were great to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Jodi · Married on 09/20/2009

Debbie did a wonderful job and turned my wedding into a fairytale!
    Gorgeous flowers only go so far without a great sense of style and a good eye which Debbie has.
    With the stress of being a bride it was refreshing to not have to worry about the flowers, I knew I was in capable hands. The day of the wedding, she was able to help put everything together and keep everything well running and organized.

Mary · Married on 09/19/2009

Everyone at Flowers Etc were so helpful. They treated my like I was the most important Bride in the world. We had somewhat of an idea of what we were looking for and they helped make our vision come to life. We are still getting compliments on our flowers. My bouquet was exactly what I invisioned! We will and already have referred them to our friends.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Katie · Married on 08/15/2009

I had a great time working with the girls from flowers etc. They made it easy for me explain my vision for my wedding, and had many different ideas to help me keep the cost down and within our budget.

Andie · Married on 07/11/2009

I LOVED my flowers at my wedding. They were the highlight of my evening. Flowers Etc went above and beyond my expectations that I had for them. Everything from my bouquet to the petals on the aisle were exceptionally done and I would recommend them to anyone I know who is getting married. My family and I have used them for every special occassion that we have had ever I first met them last August, from baby showers to 50th birdthday parties they have delivered each and everytime.

Sent on 12/12/2009
  • Z

Zara · Married on 05/30/2009

Alicia and Debbie at Flowers Etc. were AMAZING!!! I asked questions and they answered, I changed details and the accomodated me. I had nothing to worry about with them handling the flowers. They listened to me and knew exactly what I wanted. When they delivered the bouquets to my hotel room when I was getting ready I almost cried... the flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. And in regards to cost... I got more from them for the price than any other flower company I received a quote from. I highly recommend and would use them again for any future event.

Sent on 12/15/2009