Flowers Etc Reviews

Flowers Etc 3
Flowers Etc 4
Flowers Etc 5

Melanie · Married on 03/12/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Debbie! I had a very specific idea of what I wanted for our wedding day and she made my entire vision come to life! Not only that, but she was able to enhance my vision even further by adding in flowers and details I hadn't thought of. The process was eerily smooth and, as a bride planning a wedding, smooth is EXACTLY what you want and need.

I did A LOT of looking around for vendors and I would recommend booking with Flowers Etc! You get professional service, beautiful flowers, and the best value all around.

Thank you Debbie and team for making our special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Debbie was extremely helpful! She listened to any of your ideas and would give her professional opinion on which flowers would be best. She was very flexible with any changes that occurred in the process as well. And of course all of the flowers turned out beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Carolyn · Married on 08/02/2015

Debbie at Flowers Etc is AMAZING!!! We met and talked and Debbie knew exactly what I was wanting. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FLOWERS ETC.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Thank you Debbie! I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful Bouquet! Everything was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kathi · Married on 06/27/2015

Debbie was a joy to work with for our daughter's wedding. The flowers were exquisite..she is so talented and creative. She listened to us and made sure we were happy with our choices. She was so professional and easy to work with...any changes we made was always answered with a pleasant "no problem." She is awesome!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Molly · Married on 06/27/2015

I absolutely loved working with Debbie for the flowers for my wedding. At our initial meeting I knew she was exactly who I wanted to work with. I came to the meeting with a vague idea of what I wanted. I had pictures upon pictures of different flower arrangements (thanks pintrest) with notes of what I liked and what I didn't like. And as we reviewed them and talked about what I wanted, Debbie just listened and then pulled out her books of flowers, fanned out the pages with what she thought would look good, and voila! she put together a perfect arrangement. When we met again to see the mock up, I loved what she did, and appreciated the fact that she encouraged me to be critical about her work. We made notes of a few changes and then the rest was in her hands. Well, if I was happy with the mock-up, then ecstatic is the only way to describe how I felt about the flowers the day of. They amazing! Beautiful! Fragrant! Elegant! And really just perfect!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Flowers Etc's reply:

Thank you Molly for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and coming up with such beautiful designs using all those gorgeous magenta garden roses! Congratulations again to you and John!

Cindy · Married on 06/20/2015

Debbie was amazing to work with. My daughter and I both were both confident in her knowledge and understanding of my daughter Kelli's visions. She was so friendly and a pleasure to work with. She was accommodating when we had a couple of changes to make. Debbie is very professional and really designs gorgeous arrangements and bouquets! Thank you Debbie for helping make my daughter Kelli's wedding day a dream come true!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Debbie was so amazing throughout the whole process. We had a trial and determined a few coloring changes, and the flowers on our wedding day blew everyone away. They were so fragrant and beautiful, especially the bouquets! I would recommend using Flowers Etc. to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jasmine · Married on 05/15/2015

Debbie and her team are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I showed her photos of what I wanted and told her my price range and she made it happen! She is so creative and genuinely wants to help make the event special. The flowers absolutely made my ceremony and reception and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • Amanda11715

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2015

Flowers Etc. and Debbie were wonderful to work with while planning our wedding. I did not give Debbie much guidance other then white flowers, no roses, and succulents. The final product on the day of my wedding exceeded my expectations. Her design work was excellent. I got so many compliments on my beautiful flowers. I loved every bouquet she designed for my wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend Debbie and Flower Etc to anyone.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Brianna · Married on 11/22/2014

The best! I met with 2 other vendors and Debbie by far was my favorite! Her work is beyond amazing! The thing I liked most about my first visit with Debbie at Flowers Etc was instead of just saying oh yeah we can do this color flowers with this color flower she actually had cards with the pictures of the flowers so I knew exactly what I was getting!

Debbie was so nice and easy to work with. She did a trial run on my main table arrangements and I was beyond thrilled with how the turned out! They were stunning! They looked exactly the same on the day of my wedding!

The day of the wedding Debbie delivered the most beautiful flowers and I couldn't have been happier!

Would highly recommend Debbie & Flowers Etc to everyone!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Flowers Etc provided the most wonderful display of floral arrangements for my wedding day. All the bouquets were Stunning and the Church arrangements as well as the centerpieces for the reception were more than I could have ever imagined. Debbie and her team are truly amazing and I was more than ecstatic with the outcome for my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone, in fact they did my sisters and best friends weddings and those were also wonderful and perfect.

Sent on 11/03/2014

davina · Married on 09/06/2014

Flowers were awesome. So creative and professional. I would highly recommend to all friends and family.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Kelli · Married on 08/30/2014

We loved out flowers for the wedding! We got so many compliments on the quality of the flowers and the shells she incorporated in the bouquet!

Sent on 10/20/2014
  • Shanell

Shanell · Married on 08/09/2014

Debbie was great to work with! Her flowers were beautiful and she had us come and see a sample of how our centerpieces would look before the wedding. She set up our ceremony site exactly how we wanted and it came out even more beautiful than we could've imagined. She helped us come up with the ideas we were looking for based on what we described to her. She was super helpful and her work is excellent.

We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Eric · Married on 07/27/2014

Flowers Etc. should be your first stop for your wedding day flowers. We originally budgeted for only a few bouquets; however, after realizing our reception was going to be during daylight we realized candles alone wouldn't work. Our wedding coordinator, Katherine Hoggard from Events by Katherine recommended Flowers Etc. knowing Debbie Jacobson would be able to work with our budget and provide great options for our venue.

We highly recommend Flowers, Etc. for your big event, you can count on them to deliver gorgeous flowers and flawless setup.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Debbie was an absolute pleasure to work with this past year. From the first meeting we had, to the last time we talked before the big day, she was creative, responsive and guided my mom and I through the wedding flower process. She was had so many great ideas about color schemes for the entire wedding, and because of her experience she was able to lend ideas for all sorts of different aspects of the wedding. My color scheme was blue and yellow and figuring out flowers for those bold colors was a bit of a task. I was absolutely overjoyed with how my bouquet turned out I am hoping to get it preserved! Debbie went above and beyond the call of duty and created two different centerpiece mock ups to ensure I was happy with how the flowers looked. I owe a lot to Debbie and her expertise for helping me create a memorable wedding, and it shows in all of our pictures! Brides- do yourself a favor and book Flowers Etc!!!

Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Karin · Married on 07/05/2014

Working with Debbie was an absolute pleasure. She understood my aesthetic from the get-go and worked with me to put together the perfect pieces. I cannot express how wonderful the flowers turned out, from my bouquet to the center pieces to the rustic flower arch I got married under, it was all just magical and just how I imagined. Debbie was also great to work with, replied right away and was right on time for the big day. I would highly recommend Flowers Etc.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Debbie was AMAZING. She had great ideas, she responded quick to questions I had. She did everything perfectly for flowers, and made suggestions to exactly what I wanted. My flowers were soo beautiful. I got so many compliments on how gorgeous it was. She allowed us to get our own vases, and made more inexpensive suggestions for us. I would recommend her over and over. Her store location is very professional and clean which was nice as well :)

Sent on 08/17/2014

Tracy · Married on 06/20/2014

We found this vendor through a friend and Debbie was AMAZING!! She helped us with ideas and took care of everything. The flowers were beautiful and all of our guests raved about them.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2014

I have worked with Debbie on events in the past and I already knew she was an amazing florist, but she exceeded my expectations when she did the flowers for my wedding. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she her talents are unsurpassed. I would without a doubt refer her to all of my friends, family, and potential clients.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Krys · Married on 03/01/2014

Debbie was so understanding and handled the last second curve balls I threw her way with grace and ease. Her flowers totally set the mood for my amazing day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Taylor · Married on 02/22/2014

Debbie is amazing. I really could not get over how beautiful the flowers were. And I had a lot I didnt go that much over budget.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Allison · Married on 11/16/2013

My flowers were so gorgeous and the decor was exactly how I imagined it! Debbie was so sweet and amazing! Would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Debbie was both a talented florist and a lovely person. My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Debbie to anyone!

Sent on 12/24/2013