Flowers by Yukie Reviews

Flowers by Yukie 5
Flowers by Yukie 6
Flowers by Yukie 7

Nikki · Married on 10/26/2013

Our wedding theme was Old Hollywood Glam. I had my initial consult with them & said how I wanted huge feather plume centerpieces. Yukie said we have never done that before we can make it happen. They order the feathers & created the most beautiful centerpieces I have have seen. I received so... many compliments. The pictures are amazing. Thank u for making my wedding day so beautiful. I loved my bouquet & everything. Money well spent!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2013

My flowers were just like the photo I sent no different. I loved them would recommend to anyone

Sent on 06/11/2013

Dana · Married on 10/13/2012

The flowers for our daughters wedding were beautiful. Everyone at Flowers by Yukie was easy to work with and knew exactly what my daughter wanted!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Yukie is the best florist because she takes your idea and makes it better, and without costing the highest! I had originally started with a higher budget but then needed to cut it down and Yukie made everything work. The centerpieces were perfect, ceremony aisle glittered with candles at our dusk ceremony and she has no problem setting up things you bring. My bouquet was exactly as I hoped it would be. I want to do it all over again just so I can be surrounded by all those gorgeous flowers all over again!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Stewart · Married on 09/28/2012

Flowers by Yuki was extremely helpful with preparing the flowers for our wedding. Everything was setup perfectly and looked beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Loretta · Married on 07/01/2011

Yukie is so gifted. Beautiful flowers and they are willing to work with any budget.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Emilie · Married on 08/27/2010

I cannot even describe to you how beautiful my flowers were on our wedding day. Flowers and decor were very important to me and Yukie surpassed even my wildest dreams. As soon as I saw the flowers I just could not contain my excitement. She is so knowledgeable about flowers and will work with you to be sure what she creates for you is exactly what you want and envision. She showed me a sample of what my flowers would look like and then we tweaked it to be exactly what we wanted. I still cannot describe how beautiful the flowers were. Yukie has done many weddings and has been written up in Brides Magazine and Town and Country.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2010

Yukie is extremely talented and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! When we first met with her, we had a vague idea about what we wanted and the feeling we were going for, and Yukie understood our ideas immediately. She had so much experience working at our venue that we were completely confident in her ability to create beautiful arrangements and she delivered. I loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids were raving about theirs as well. You will not be disappointed if you hire Yukie.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Cara · Married on 07/05/2014

Flowers by Yukie was our florist for our July 5 wedding. We have not one complaint about our flowers -- FBY was great to work with and delivered beautiful arrangements! They were just a bit more expensive than other florists I talked with, but it was worth it. They were easy to work with. I knew nothing about flowers and they helped me achieve the exact look I wanted. They were responsive to emails and gave accurate estimates. And finally, they were familiar with our venue and they made the set up and tear down process super easy -- they basically do everything for you! No stress as the wedding night comes to an end. I should also mention, I totally flubbed up my table count and FBY helped me put my remaining flowers to beautiful use, as we realized my mistake just a few days before the event. Thank you, FBY!!!
    --Cara S.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Suzanne · Married on 08/28/2010

Carole was a lot of help with picking the right flowers for our wedding! She had a lot of ideas and really helped us narrow it done. Everything was delivered on time and looked beautiful at the wedding! The flowers all held up very well! The prices were a little high but the service and quality was worth it!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2008

Yuki will make a Bride's dream come true!

Sent on 09/25/2008

Anne · Married on 04/20/2013

Yukie is THE BEST! Why? She can take your words and thoughts about what you think you might want and make them come to life before your eyes. She is able to create the kind of creative and amazing arrangements you see in magazines. She's full of suggestions about how to get the look you want for the price you can deal with. And, she's absolutely delightful to work with. The flowers were SO fresh that they lasted at the house for a week after the wedding! Her work is so fantastic that my new husband had 3 arrangements made and delivered to the house for my birthday a few months after our wedding. I just LOVE Yukie's flowers!
    Anne & John, Wilmington, DE

Sent on 07/25/2013

Khadijat · Married on 12/11/2016

3.5

It's expensive but they deliver a quality product. I did my bridal and BM bouquets through them and everything was lovely. I will confess that the bridal bouquet was wrong when it arrived, but their insistence on arriving 30 mins early helped! The driver was really kind, called the office and said he'd be right back. I wasn't paying attention to time, but he made it with time to spare before our first looks. I received compliments on the bouquets and they smelled great.

For a budget conscious bride this was a splurge.

Sent on 12/25/2016

jessica · Married on 06/17/2007

GORGEOUS flowers!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2008

Pat · Married on 11/30/2013

Planning a long-distance wedding in under 6 weeks can be a challenge. Flowers by Yukie was easy to work with. They listened to our requests and then delivered flower designs that exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2010

4.2
      3.0

First, my flowers were amazing! Carol captured everything I was envisioning for my wedding day and made it all come true! If you want gorgeous flowers, you don't need to look any further... but be ready to stay on top of all contracts and be willing to follow-up multiple times. They lost my initial contract and I was lucky to have a mother who was totally on top of the details (and makes copies of everything). But it was well worth the effort to have such beautiful flowers on the big day!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Sean And · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful Flowers

Carole is amazing, my flowers were an absolute dream!Even though the flowers are high quality they are also extremely expensive.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Flowers by Yukie's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you were blown away by your Designer and her talent. We do appreciate your feedback and honesty! We choose premium stems from all over the world for our Brides and Grooms to experience a magical wedding day.

We wish you both years of happiness!

Best Wishes,

The FBY Team
  • Shari

Shari · Married on 10/04/2013

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

Everyone handled everything in a timely fashion, and the team (Jennifer & Holly) was very professional. I do have to say that execution was not the best. I asked for ALL white flowers with NO leaves and somehow those somethings went wrong. Everything still looked beautiful and went of without a hitch, but for the money we paid everything should of been perfect and identical to pictures and the vision I set forth.

Sent on 10/14/2013