Flowers By Rhonda Reviews

16 Reviews for Flowers By Rhonda

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful flowers

We cannot say enough about SCE! We had Jeff as our DJ, and we are SO happy we did. From the moment we met Jeff, we had a good feeling that we made the perfect choice using SCE. He is so personable, friendly, organized, and has an awesome fun vibe. We knew he would keep our guests entertained. On our wedding night, everyone was dancing the whole time. People texted me the next day saying they never left the dance floor. He let us pick some songs for our playlist and added some choices of his own. Everything was perfectly timed. From the ceremony, first songs, cake cutting (he played cake by the ocean for us) and the last song. Your wedding night can get hectic and he kept us right on track with timing. We cannot say enough positive things! I want to go back and dance the night away all over again!!! thanks so much Jeff and SCE!!! :)

Sent on 11/17/2018

Brielle · Married on 08/05/2017

AMAZING AMAZING!!! I can't thank you enough for making my wedding day so beautiful! There's no words to explain what a gorgeous job Rhonda did on my flowers. From my bouquet to the centerpieces every single detail was perfect. I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked! Thank you Rhonda for everything you definitely made my wedding day magical.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I am sure you hear this all the time but, words cannot express how absolutely beautiful our wedding day was. We are still on cloud nine, including my parents and the rest of the people invited!!

The bouquets were STUNNING!! The girls looked so beautiful and their flowers were perfect and helped complete their look. My bouquet was so beautiful, I wish I could have a new one every week hahah I received so many compliments on it and It was absolutely perfect and “was so me”.

The rose my mother carried was gorgeous! And the flowers you made for the church are still there! And in front of the alter!

The centerpieces were perfect as well! It just was everything I could have dreamed of.

Sent on 05/21/2017
  • JerseyJess

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Rhonda did an AMAZING job! My mother and I went in with pictures of what we wanted for the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets and Rhonda listed off every single flower in these elaborate bouquets with prices after looking at the picture for 30 seconds. She then told us alternative flowers we could use to cut our costs. She is very blunt and straightforward which is a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process. She made bouquets that were 100 times better than the Pinterest pictures we provided and for a fraction of the cost. She was always very punctual with appointments and the day of delivery. I am so happy with how everything turned out and HIGHLY recommend her. Feel free to contact me for pictures or questions! Thank you Rhonda!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Donna · Married on 10/04/2014

Rhonda did the most amazing job on all the flowers for my wedding. Bouquets...ceremony flowers...centerpieces. Everything turned out better than I imagined. And more than that, she was an excellent person to work with. She's friendly and professional. She gave us a ton of ideas for our wedding and every single one of them turned out awesome. My bouquet was beautiful and, one week later, it still looks as fresh as it did on the day of our wedding. I would highly recommend Rhonda for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Shari · Married on 07/19/2014

Rhonda did such an awesome job on all of my flowers for the wedding, including all the centerpieces! She made some great suggestions and I'm so glad I went with them! My bouquet and the maid of honors bouquet were gorgeous! I received so many compliments on them and a few people even asked which florist I used. Thanks Rhonda for doing a fantastic job and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Sandra · Married on 10/13/2013

Rhonda did the most amazing bouquet I've ever seen before! I would surely recommend her to every future bride to be i know! This lady is fantastic!'!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Laura & Elmandoh · Married on 10/11/2013

Our wedding flowers were above and beyond! They were absolutely stunning. Rhonda is a great person to work with and she goes out of her way to help you if she can! I would most definitely recommend Flowers By Rhonda to everyone.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2012

We had been reccomended Flowers by Rhonda by another Bride who had used her. She is by far such a talent and a great business person to work with!! She exceeded any vision I had in my head of what our flowers would look like, just stunning!!! I wish I could have kept them forever! I also used Rhonda for my bosses fathers funeral, and again she by far did such an amazing job every single person at the service commented what a beautiful job she had done! So from the bottom of my heart Rhonda, thank you for making my fairytale wedding complete!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

I highly recommend using Flowers by Rhonda. I was planning a wedding out of state and was very limited in meeting with vendors. Knowing this, Rhonda originally met with my bridesmaid and my mom, giving them ideas and pictures to pass on to me. When I did get the chance to meet with her, she was extremely helpful. I knew I wanted orange calla lilies and she picked the perfect flowers to pair with them for my bouquet and center pieces. If you want a knowledgeable and easy to work with vendor, I would pick Rhonda. Also, in addition to me, Rhonda did my sisters wedding with the same results. Her flower arrangements are beautiful and you will not go wrong working with her.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Cara · Married on 04/14/2012

My bridal bouquet by Rhonda was AMAZING. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful my bouquet was. Since we had nine bridesmaids, cost was a concern of mine. Rhonda had different suggestions for me to make our flowers simply gorgeous and affordable. I would recommend this vendor to anyone and am looking forward to doing business with her again!!

Sent on 04/24/2012
  • SharaAnt

Shara · Married on 05/22/2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I LOVE RHONDA! Rhonda is truly an amazing florist. She made sure every detail was perfect for my flowers. The arrangements I wanted were not going to be overpowering and she made sure to give me her professional opinion without overstepping. When I initially met with Rhonda she made sure to get all of my information and we sat for atleast 2 hours going over everything for my big day. When we figured out the price of everything, I was amazed! I did compare her prices to many other florists and she is by far so economical. Beyond the fact of the value she truly is a professional. When I had asked her to put my chair covers on the chairs and set up my centerpieces she was willing to do it, until there was a time issue with my location, she did not want me to be upset on the day of the wedding so she made sure to give me a month in order to find another feasible option. I loved her for the honesty and making sure she was being upfront with me and not trying to just get a few extra bucks. The day before my wedding we had a last minute change and I needed an additional coursage, I called Rhonda and without hesitation she said, "Sure a white one like the others? No problem." The day of the wedding she arrived with the flowers organized and ready to go. I was so happy with how they came out. GORGEOUS does no justice! It has been over a week since my wedding and my bouquets are still alive and only starting to dry out. I would use her again and again for all of my future events. She was definitely worth the 45 minute ride to Brielle for me.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2010

Rhonda had done all the flowers for my wedding on 10-02-2010. When i first met with Rhonda she was so easy to talk to and very personable. She knew exactly what i wanted and did such an amazing job on my flowers. They were beautiful!!! Rhonda has an amazing talent and i highly recommend her! Thank you so much Rhonda!! Nicole & Joe Murray

Sent on 11/04/2010

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2010

I cannot say enough about Rhonda!! Hands down one of the best vendors I have ever worked with for any event. Our first meeting we overwhelming (my family and husband's came!!) We all got around one table and Rhonda was professional and ready to help! She had so many great ideas and remained patient with us the whole time. Our last 2 meetings ran smoothly and she even gave us samples of flower arrangments to bring home. The day of our wedding was rainy and gross but Rhonda was on time and the bouqets were AMAZING! All of my bridesmaids cheered when they arrived and we were ready to start the day. I also had flowers on my cake and when Rhonda went to add them- she noticed the cake was leaning! She called the cake vendor, waited until they arrived and made them stay while she put on the flowers. Now that is service!! Her pricing is also amazing...you need to use her!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Very professional. Saw the vision & provided what was discussed. Rhonda is easy to talk to & work with, she seems like she really cares.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2011

Rhonda did a stellar job with our flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! She is so nice and easy to work with! :)

Sent on 12/05/2011