Flowers by Marnie and Jenny Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 5 Reviews
View more information

M G Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Marnie and Jenny are the best!

Marnie and Jenny went above and beyond for our wedding! They were a pleasure to work with, and their beautiful work - from the centerpieces to the ombré petal aisle that they created - was one of the highlights of our wedding. They made a stressful planning experience much less overwhelming. We would absolutely recommend them - thank you Marnie and Jenny!

Flowers by Marnie and Jenny's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our floral design work. It was a delight to create the ombre aisle and each floral piece for your special day! We loved working with you!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exquisite experts that made my wedding!

Marnie & Jenny are the perfect duo. I had a very precise vision that involved lots of bows, greenery, and special touches for my wedding. They pulled it off even better than I imagined. And, best of all, within budget. Unlike many wedding florists, they didn't push me to add things outside of my budget. They are truly dream-makers and their sweet attitudes and infectious smiles were the cherry on top of a perfect day.

Flowers by Marnie and Jenny's reply:

Thank you Hannah for your kind words. We absolutely loved working with you and felt blessed to be a part of your AMAZING day! Wishing you many years of love and happiness!
    Cynthia G. Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Florals, Great Value!

We couldn't have been happier with our experience with Flowers by Marnie and Jenny. The flower arrangements for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and matched perfectly with our theme and colors. Marnie and Jenny worked with us each step of the way to ensure everything flowed perfectly, up to the day of. Would highly recommend!

Flowers by Marnie and Jenny's reply:

Dear Cynthia, we loved designing the florals to make your wedding dreams come true! It was a magical day! Thank you for your kind and gracious review.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rebecca Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My bouquet was absolutely beautiful. It was exactly what I had imagined and both Marnie and Jenny were great to work with! I highly recommend their services!!

Flowers by Marnie and Jenny's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback. We loved working with you too!
    Chelsea Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marnie and Jenny were awesome to work with! They completely nailed what I wanted and the flowers were amazing. I’ll have better photos when I get the professional ones!

Flowers by Marnie and Jenny's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for your kind review! Wishing you many years of happiness. Thanks for sharing your special day with us!