Flowers By Lesley Reviews

Flowers By Lesley 4
Flowers By Lesley 5
Flowers By Lesley 6
Flowers By Lesley 7

Lesley brought my dream wedding to life! I honestly couldn't have been more pleased with the work she did. Everything was PERFECT! You can tell she truly loves what she does but is also VERY knowledgeable when it comes to flowers. I wanted the "taupe" look of a flower and she found the most beautiful scabiousa pods to add into my bouquet. She also provided the most beautiful willow branch arch for our ceremony - including chandeliers to hang from the Hanging Moss tree at Dubsdread. It was simply magical! I highly recommend any bride to work with sweet Lesley :)

Sent on 09/26/2013

Adina · Married on 09/07/2013

Lesley is just the sweetest!

She made my flower dream come true and she did it within my budget, which I have to say was LOW!!!
    But you would never know that from looking at me wedding. It was Beautiful, Breathtakingly Beautiful!
    When working with her you know two things she loves flowers and working with brides, because she is willing to do so much to help you have your dream!

I am so grateful she was recommended to me

Sent on 01/15/2014

Lesley did an amazing job my bouquet was beautiful. I told her the colors and flowers and she made beautiful bouquets. She was very affordable as well.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

Flowers by Lesley - Lesley:

Lesley was so kind, and listened to what we envisioned, and went above and beyond to make that happen for us. How she transformed the ceremony and reception space was absolutely breathtaking. And the bouquets? My girls and I all loved them, and we were able to enjoy them here at our houses for about 10 days after the wedding. Each time I share our wedding photos, one of the first comments from our friends and family, is wow, look at the flowers! They were gorgeous.

Ashley and Ted

Sent on 05/19/2013

Tai · Married on 04/26/2013

Lesley was by far the best florist we found for our April wedding. Her prices were reasonable, she gave wonderful and effective suggestions on how to make our day beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. I must say the flowers that Lesley did really stood out and were one of my favorite parts of the wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Rebecca · Married on 02/17/2013

Lesley is so easy to work with and does great work! My bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful and she made the centerpieces look gorgeous. She put up drapery and chandeliers which made the decor elegant, but simple, which is exactly the look I wanted. Best of all, her prices are great!!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Sabrina · Married on 11/23/2012

We met her a couple of weeks before the wedding and she was so easy to work with. Great ideas and my bouquet and centerpieces were so pretty.

Sent on 03/24/2013
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 11/16/2012

My flowers were AMAZING. I really let Lesley take the lead on this. I gave her my colors and let her know what kind of a look I wanted and she nailed it. She did my floral arrangments which were movable from the ceremony to reception and my bridesmaids flower, the guys floral, and my bouquet as well. Everything blended perfectly. I told her that she was the expert and to have fun making everything. She did great. If you are looking for a florist in Orlando, call her.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Angie · Married on 11/04/2012

Lesley is amazing!!!! THE BEST FLOWERS, BEST SERVICE, PERSONABLE, TIMELY, AND COST EFECIENT!! SHE DID EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE! As I walked into my church and saw everything so beautiful it made my cry joys of happiness!! A bride knows the first look at the flowers can make or break your day!! SHE Definetly made my day!!!! I will use her for all other future events! She also did my best friends wedding and it was also beautiful!!! My friend will also be using her in MARCH!! I can't say enough!! NO ONE CAN COMPARE!!! TRUST ME! I interviewed over 6 florist!!

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • User2082464 · 2+ years ago

Lesley gave us everything we asked for and exceeded our expectations tremendously! I would highly recommend flowers by Lesley fir floral and decor needs.

Sent on 11/02/2012

karianne · Married on 10/15/2012

Lesley did a fabulous job with the flowers.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jen · Married on 10/08/2012

Our flowers for our wedding were so unique and beautiful. We met with Lesley twice. We showed her some pictures of flowers we like and she really understood what we wer looking for. She put together a centerpiece so we could see what it would look like. Everyone is still talking about the flowers and we are so thankful to have had Lesley working with us.

Sent on 11/06/2012
  • Ebonie

Ebonie · Married on 07/28/2012

Amazing! Lesley took a vision straight out of my head and executed it perfectly. There is nothing i would changed, she went above and beyond to make things perfect, even assisting with things that were not necessarily her job. Wonderful!

Sent on 08/13/2012

The flowers were gorgeous and Lesley was great to work with!!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2012

Lesley was fantastic! She made recommendations and stayed within my budget. She was creative and even added little details at the end which really added some beautiful finishing touches to my event. The flowers were so beautiful...everyone is talking about it, and then to see them in the photos later was almost more enjoyable! They are so bright and vibrant and look absolutely stunning! Thank you so much Lesley!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Allison · Married on 03/03/2012

My flowers were so incredibly beautiful! Lesley is a dream to work with!! She was super friendly, and responded quickly to emails and phone calls. I gave her my vision, and she brought it to life! I was very happy with her services!

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • haley

haley · Married on 11/19/2011

Photos of wedding -

Besides my venue, Lesley was my absolute favorite vendor to work with. Every other vendor, I shopped around, met with, exchanged emails, and HAD to make sure I was making the right choice. I met Lesley ONCE and wanted to cancel all my other flower appointments. She just made me giggle and I know my mom and I made her laugh! It was like we had been friends forever. Oh and did I mention that her floral arrangements were so beautiful! My mom was able to take home one of her arrangements that Personally Yours used at a bridal show and my mom loved it. At the time we didn’t know Lesley but I wanted to meet the lady that had made the flower arrangement. After we met, she shot me an email of some arrangements she had in mind for me and I just melted! I had to have them. Her prices were the most reasonable but it was our connection that made me chose her. She went out of her way to make my day so special and I am grateful to have found her!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2011

Lesley was great! She was very easy to work with and made beautiful arrangements for us! We couldn't have been happier with her and her work!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2011

Very happy & satisfied with her job. Flowers & decor were beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Christiana · Married on 04/16/2011

Lesley is AMAZING! Her designs and ideas are classic and beautiful. She is SUCH a nice lady and I loved working with her. Her prices were 1/3 the price of the exact same quote I got from three other local florists. I am so glad I found Lesley-- she is the best of the best when it comes to wedding flowers!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2011

Lesley did a fantastic job. All the arrangements and bouquets were beautiful. I highly recommend her. She did a great job and went above and beyond on the flowers.

Sent on 03/27/2011

Rhonda · Married on 06/05/2010

If you are looking for the BEST then you found her. Leslie does absolutely beautiful work!!! She is extremely easy to work with and fun. We just loved working with her! Her arrangement & prices where amazing! To me there is no higher compliment than....after the wedding you take a moment & sit back and look at all the beauty Flowers By Leslie brought to the wedding & all you can do is SMILE : ). We were truly happy! Thank you, Leslie!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Rosalie · Married on 03/14/2010

Lesley did a great job with my flowers. She sat down with me on several occasions to discuss ideas and came up with a great floral designs that fit within my budget. She was always quick to respond to my inquiries, arrived at my ceremony location early and I have to say she was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Many of my guests commented on how beautiful their centerpieces were and my bouquet lasted for quite some time after my wedding.
    I would recommend Lesley to any bride in the Orlando area who is on a budget but loves creative floral designs!

Sent on 03/30/2010

Madalyn · Married on 04/01/2017

Lesley was so helpful with answering our questions. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted, and she helped craft something perfect for us! She was accommodating, flexible, and friendly. The flowers were even more beautiful than we could imagine! We would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jenn · Married on 10/24/2014

Lesley came recommended to me through a wedding professional. I had been really frustrated with the prices coming from other florists but Lesley was highly affordable and her work was beautiful. She had wonderful ideas and suggestions. I had revised my contract with her several times and it was never an issue for her. I gave her colors and asked for a romantic feel.. she absolutely delivered! My bouquet was gorgeous! Everyone loved it!

Jenn Torres