Flowers By Lesley Reviews

Flowers By Lesley 5
Flowers By Lesley 6
Flowers By Lesley 7

Patty · Married on 04/18/2015

Lesley makes your flowers dreams come true!! She's awesome, and offers competitive rates. She really will make whatever you want happen.

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • ljwedding15

LATEEFA · Married on 04/11/2015

Absolutely amazing. We were introduced to Lesley from our wedding planner and she was such a friendly and sincere person. She worked with our budget and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, floral cross, corsages, boutineers, etc . Everyone kept complimenting how gorgeous our flowers were. She truly help set the scene for a beautiful event. We are truly thankful. Thank you so much Lesley for helping to make our day so special you truly went above and beyond our expectations! Book Flowers by Lesley you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Katherine · Married on 04/10/2015

We loved Flowers by Lesley. She knew exactly what we were looking for...with little direction! Everything was perfect from the draping to the flowers to the candles. Very simple, romantic elegance.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/03/2015

The flowers for my wedding came out beautiful! Even better than I had hoped! Lesley was so easy to work with and she captured everything perfectly.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Ally · Married on 03/29/2015

No words can describe what Lesley did at my wedding. She deliver the best quality service ever. I was above the clouds when I saw the end result. She really amazed me with her interpretation of what I had requested. The best of all...the price!!! You must hire this florist!!! :)

Sent on 04/07/2015

Meghan · Married on 02/28/2015

Great Quality, very beautiful, and very professional! Lesley was able to create my flowers and colors based on my ideas and picture examples. She matched the horizon blue perfectly with our wedding colors. She was creative with the different flower options making an unforgettable experience for my guests. Everything turned out amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Lesley!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Samantha · Married on 02/27/2015

Lesley is able to take your Pinterest ramblings and complete lack of flower knowledge and transform it into the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. On the day of our wedding I was blown away at how gorgeous the flowers were, it was something straight out of a wedding magazine. I highly recommend Lesley and not just for weddings, as she will elevate any event with her flowers.

Sent on 03/08/2015

JoAnne · Married on 12/13/2014

Lesley did an amazing job with the flowers! They looked absolutely beautiful and she was so helpful during the whole process....I would recommend her to anyone for all occasions!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/29/2014

Flowers by Lesley was a preferred vendor of our wedding venue and we can understand why. Lesley's shop is located down the street from Cypress Grove and she even has a personal connection with it since her daughter got married there. She was very knowledgeable about the space that we needed to decorate and when we sat down with her for the first time she was very enthusiastic about the ideas that we brought to the table. I really appreciated the instant connection she made with us and it was very clear that she loves what she does for a living. We were very comfortable with Lesley and knew that we had met our florist. We met with her on two other occasions and each time she was very attentive. I knew that she understood my vision and would be very accurate when executing it. On the day of our wedding the floral pieces were beautiful and exactly the way that I had envisioned they would be. I am so glad that we chose Flowers by Lesley and would recommend her to anyone asking for a florist. Thank you!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Claire · Married on 11/23/2014

Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Lesley was such a joy to work with (I'm sad I no longer have a wedding to plan, because that's how much I enjoyed meeting with her). Her shop is so cozy and charming, and her work is truly remarkable! The flowers at my wedding by Lesley MADE my wedding- I really mean that. I wanted a vintage/eclectic feel with milk glass/china/teacups/hurricane glass/vintage feel votives- you name it, she DID IT! One day she even asked me, "Do you want books?" and was like...I never thought of books.....but I LOVED THE BOOKS! I wanted a very fresh-cut from the garden English tea sort of feel to my flowers....and what she did was stunning!!! I mean, words do not describe how gorgeous her arrangements were- I was blown away on our wedding day. I knew I was in good hands, but I was left breathless. So beautiful. The color, the textures- everything! Her team was a delight to work with too, so very kind and wonderful. I found Lesley by chance from a friend referral... and it was THE BEST CHOICE I EVER MADE FOR MY WEDDING. I truly meant that.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Lesley is fantastic. She went above and beyond to create my dream flowers for my wedding. She is professional and so nice! I would recommend her to any bride shes amazing!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Cassy · Married on 11/15/2014

Lesley does such a great job at meeting your expectations at a reasonable price! She really understood what I envisioned and made it come to life! She was extremely punctual on the day of the wedding which was so important!

Sent on 01/29/2015

ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

Lesley is an amazing. I love all her work that she did for my wedding. I give her a 10/10.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Christa · Married on 11/02/2014

I am a bride who was not sure I wanted flowers at my wedding. They seemed so expensive and unnecessary to me. I eventually decided I wanted a bouquet after I saw a beautiful bouquet online that changed my mind. After much correspondence with several florists in the area, Lesley was the only one who understood my vision. I had very specific requests, and I had several florists respond with sample photos that did not even remotely resemble what I had requested. When I went to meet with Lesley, I was a little up in the air about the bridesmaid bouquets and she helped us come up with some great ideas and was so creative! The day of the wedding, I was stunned at how pretty my bouquet was (and at a great price too!). It was exactly what I had envisioned and the bridesmaid bouquets complemented it beautifully. I am so happy we chose Lesley as our florist!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Lesley was recommended to me by my coordinator. I am so happy that we decided to use Flowers by Lesley. The flowers were beautiful. She was a pleasure to work with. She helped me to select the flowers that were in our budget but looked gorgeous. In addition, she had beautiful candelabras, vases and votive that complemented our old-world Tuscan theme. I had so many compliments on the flowers that I would personally use her again and highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Melody · Married on 09/27/2014

"Lesley was recommended to me by my coordinator. I had been having a lot of trouble finding a florist who didn't require a minimum which was tough for me because all I really needed were bouquets, boutonnieres, and petals for the aisle and tables. She was incredibly personable, (along with her assistant Laura), and was ready with some great suggestions. She never pressured me into higher priced flowers, and was very punctual in her responses and paperwork. It was an absolute pleasure working with her, and my flowers stayed perfect the entire evening. Beautiful quality at an even better price, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!"

-Mrs. Wilson

Sent on 10/07/2014

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

Lesley was amazing to work with!! She helped me create my vision for our wedding with ease! Our wedding was destination and Lesley was incredibly easy to work with via email and a couple stops by. She was super flexible when I changed some flower designs just weeks before the wedding. She was able to incorporate everything that we wanted and more!! And her prices were unbelievably reasonable!!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Erin · Married on 08/31/2014

Kind and inspirational! Lesley was a JOY to work with! She stayed in our budget and was real with my unrealistic love of flowers! I came to her with lots of "pins" and she made our arrangements better then I could have ever imagined. Even when I added on at the last minute an arrangement for our head table she made it happen at a low price but such HIGH quality of professionalism and product. If I ever need flowers for any other event or if anyone I know needs something I recommend her without question!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Leigh · Married on 08/30/2014

Working with Lesley was so fun. She is flexible and creative and brought all my wedding decor ideas to life with professionalism and ease. Seeing my wedding decor brought tears to my eyes, I was speechless it was so perfect!! The value for what I received was amazing!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Lesley was great! We came to her just a month before our wedding because we were having trouble with our previous florist, but she made everything easy, even though we were planning things from Denver so couldn't even meet in person. She listened to what we wanted, made some very good recommendations, and put everything together perfectly and within our budget. We could not have hoped for anything more from our florist, and she helped make our wedding day perfect. You will not go wrong turning to Lesley.

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 05/03/2014

Lesley was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator Christy Subler from Anna Christine Events. From the start Lesley was very professional and knowledgeable about her work. She has a creative mind and loves her job. She also made sure to stay within our budget! On the day of our wedding, I was so impressed with how wonderful the floral arrangements looked! They were Stunning!!

I definitely recommend her to any bride in central Florida.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Lesley is awesome and so nice! She really did a lovely job seeing my vision and adding her own touch to make my flowers and decor sparkle at my wedding. She was very kind and willing to go above and beyond to make my day special. Thank you Lesley!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Louise · Married on 10/04/2013

What can I say about Lesley Tweed. I have worked with her for years. She has done all of my family events, two weddingsA funeral, 80th birthday you name it we've had Lesley handle it. Love love love her!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Aissa · Married on 09/27/2013

Lesley brought my vision to life and all within my budget! She was very easy to work with even with the last minute changes I decided to make. My flowers looked amazing! Thank you, Lesley!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Laura · Married on 09/19/2013

We booked Lesley through Carrie from Destination Occasion. Lesley very kindly agreed to meet with us on a trip to Orlando the year before which allowed us to discuss the vision we had. We chopped and changed our ideas over the 12 months and on the day, I was wowed by the flowers and decor. The gazebo draping at Cypress Grove was beautiful and made the ceremony venue look amazing. Our table decor, bouquet, gazebo flowers and button holes were perfect. My bouquet even lasted 10 days or so after the wedding (travelling around the Caribbean!). Would highly recommend Lesley.

Sent on 10/28/2013