Flowers by Kristine Reviews

14 | Champaign, IL

14 Reviews for Flowers by Kristine

BREANNE · Married on 07/21/2018

Kristine is incredibly talented!! She is very easy to work with, responsive, and kind. She is so calm and puts you at ease during consultations. I live in Seattle so most of our interactions were via phone or email, but she was patient, flexible and professional. Her prices are very reasonable for the amazing work she produces. It's hard to describe in words how gorgeous the flower arrangements were for our wedding. The flowers were elegant, minimalistic, and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Kristine, thank you for being so kind and providing us with such gorgeous flowers on our special day!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jill · Married on 06/03/2017

Kristine is incredible at what she does. She met all of my expectations and more by being professional and engaging and by creating the most beautiful floral arrangements I had ever seen. She examined my Pinterest page (which was pure chaos) and determined the look I was going for. She put together all the pieces I had envisioned to create a spectacular design unlike any I had seen before. She went above and beyond by bringing flowers to my cake artist the day before the wedding so that they could collaborate on a look, by helping my father rent pillars for the unique archway she created, and by returning those pillars to the rental facility after the wedding. I could not be more grateful for all that she did and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/03/2016

Kristine was so easy to work with during our wedding planning experience. She made the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Flowers by Kristine!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Kristine is so great! Literally, I showed her a picture of the flowers that I wanted, and she made them! Not only that, but she substituted cheaper flowers than the ones in the pictures that I gave her, but they looked just as beautiful. She also did our centerpieces and was very accommodating to our lower budget--you wouldn't have even known though because the centerpieces were so elegant and beautiful!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kristine was very easy to work with, quick to respond to emails, and offered many great ideas. She did an incredible job and the flowers were above and beyond what we had imagined. Kristine did an amazing job at creating and incorporating some custom wood boxes for an alter arch. We would highly recommend Kristine for any flower needs.

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • Mrs Schmidt

Mari · Married on 09/13/2014

Kristine was wonderful to work with. One thing I really rate a vendor on is their willingness to give you the best experience possible and make things the way you want them. Kristine went above and beyond through texts, phone calls, emails, and the countless changes I made. I appreciate her hard work and constant positive attitude. It's so nice to work with someone who's just so experienced and has vision. She see's what you see and delivers it. Thank you, Kristine for giving me my dream bouquet and incorporating my grandmother's ring into it. I really appreciate it.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Valerie · Married on 09/12/2014

Kristine did the bouquets for both my wife and me as well as for both of our mothers. They were beyond beautiful! She came up with great ideas with only a few pictures. The compliments didn't stop coming all day long! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Katie · Married on 09/01/2013

We couldn't have been happier with the flowers and floral decorations at our wedding! Kristine went above and beyond to make sure our vision came to life within our budget. I would highly recommend Kristine to anyone looking for great service and beautiful flowers.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2013

Kristine did all of the flowers for our wedding and did a fabulous job. I was very happy with all the bouquets and centerpieces. Throughout the wedding process I appreciated how responsive Kristine always was, and she really worked with us to help us get exactly what we had in mind and to do so within our budget. I would highly recommend her to anyone and really enjoyed working with her. She is a very sweet person and wonderful florist!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Kristine worked to make our wedding stunning with her flowers. We had really no idea what we wanted when it came to flowers and Kristine help us figure that out and then make it as beautiful as we imagined. Kristine was great with corresponding to me via email and very flexible when setting up times to meet, we live out of town and could only make it to the area a few times and Kristine always made time to meet with us. I would definitely recommend Flowers by Kristine.

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Giselle

Giselle · Married on 04/06/2013

Kristine did a wonderful job with our flower arrangements. She was able to capture my vision and made it even better. I had many compliments on the centerpieces, which were gorgeous. Kristine was very attentive and listened to all my wishes. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She is great!

Sent on 05/02/2013

I didn't want real flowers for my wedding and Kristine has some amazing silk flower bouquets that I just couldn't believe weren't real! They look great, and it's nice because I can get the flowers ahead of time instead of the day before the wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

I would highly recommend Flowers By Kristine for any wedding in the Midwest. My flowers were stunning and I kept positioning my bouquet in the pictures to make sure they were captured!! We met with Kristine several times before the wedding and she listened to my ideas and the end result far exceeded my expectations! I could not be happier with how amazing everything turned out!

Sent on 04/22/2014

3.0
      2.0
      2.0

Talented But Careless

I am a newly engaged lady seeking out services for my upcoming wedding. I met with kristine one time. It went well enough, and she sent me an e-mail containing an outline of what we talked about, along with the total cost. I attempted to ask her about the pricing of certain things -twice- (as you are pretty much locked in on the price once you sign her contract) and she never got back to me... I wanted to work with her but her follow up service/customer service was extremely poor. She will not be receiving any further contact from me.

Sent on 05/09/2019