Flowers by Kim Reviews

84 | Paso Robles, CA

84 Reviews for Flowers by Kim

Tracy · Married on 02/19/2017

We had Flowers by Kim drape the reception room for our wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge. It looked awesome! I had a couple times where I had a little difficulty getting in touch with them, but overall it was a great experience. They were willing to go to the lodge and test out different options of draping and get back to me before I booked their services, while holding our date. I was quite afraid if I didn't book I might loose the date, but they assured me it would be fine, and it was! It room with the draping and twinkle came out amazing. It was more of a splurge expense than a true necessity, but I'm definitely glad I did it, totally worth it!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Flowers by Kim's reply:

I'm thrilled you had a great experience! The draping definitely added extra elegance in the room, it was beautiful. Thank you so much for your sweet review. Have a great marriage! -Kim

Flowers by Kim was my first floral appointment and I knew after I met Kim that she would be my wedding florist. Her knowledge of flowers and combination ideas were what I envisioned for my wedding. She never got mad at me for asking for revisions or advice. My flowers were beautiful and everything I imagined they would be. My husband loved his boutaneer! One shining moment at my wedding was when Kim came to the rescue. The wind picked up at our wedding and toppled over the lovely tall trumpet vases, I was so sad. But Kim came into my bridal suite extremely calm and told me what happened and how she was going to go back to her shop, rearrange my centerpieces, drive back to my venue and set them up again. I couldn't believe that Kim would do that for me. She saved my reception dinner! She was amazing. I would highly recommend Flowers by Kim to anyone who has vision but needs someone to help make it become a reality. Thank you Kim!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Erin · Married on 07/16/2011

Kim was easy to work with and able to accommodate what we were looking for within a budget. The first proposal she provided me with was more than we had budgeted so she revised it and changed out a couple of the flowers to create a more reasonable price. The flowers turned out great and were exactly what we were picturing. My only complaint is that I asked her to set up the flowers and she did not.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

Kim was very easy to work with and she understood my vision completely. The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful and were also very unique. We also rented chandeliers, drapery etc from her and they were set up exactly as I had pictured. As a gift to our guests, we bought little bud vases and Kim let us come to her studio a few day before our wedding to fill them with flowers ourselves to save some money. It was a fun little project and we were grateful for the opportunity to put our stamp on the flower arrangements! I didn't know this until after the wedding, but I had not ordered enough centerpieces (I was one short). Kim and her team were able to make an additional one and deliver it before our reception. I never even knew that it was an issue until my coordinator told me the next day. The one negative was that unfortunately many of the flowers had wilted by the time of the reception. The flowers on the head table still looked very nice, but the centerpieces at the guest tables were a bit sad by the time everyone sat down to dinner. I would definitely work with Kim again, I would probably just pick flowers that did better in the heat.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Anna, thank you so much for your review. My team and I strive for excellence and were happy to make an extra centerpiece for your special day! Have a great marriage -Kim

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

Flowers by Kim provided our wedding day flowers. Kim has a great personality and was very easy to work with. She was very professional and knowledgeable, and we definitely felt we could trust her judgement and suggestions. Before we had decided on a florist she provided a free consultation where she asked us about our flower needs and what kind of ideas we had in mind, provided suggestions and advice, and typed up a flower quote that she emailed to us a few days later. During the planning process Kim was very upfront with pricing, and also gave suggestions on alternatives that could save money, which was very much appreciated. On the day of the wedding we were very happy with how our flowers turned out - I especially loved, the ceremony flower arrangment and all the table centerpieces. It's kind of scary not knowing exactly how everything will turn out until the day of the wedding, but we found that everything was almost exactly how she had described it to us and it all went very nicely together. We definitely reccommend Flowers by Kim.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

3.0

Was very happy with my flowers, Kim was able to produce exactly what I asked for and listened to everything I told her regarding the look and vibe I envisioned when it came to all my wedding flowers. She did an excellent job and was very easy to do business with.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Kyle · Married on 10/25/2014

Good forest and got everything we needed

Sent on 12/28/2014
  • User3820735 · 2+ years ago

2.0

Had a good experience with Flowers by Kim. Very professional and responsive.

Sent on 01/15/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/24/2010

3.4
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

The service was good but we didnt know where she had the corsages and booutineers after she gate the bouquets. and some of the flowers were a little wilted but still beautiful

Sent on 08/12/2010