Flowers by Kim Reviews

84 | Paso Robles, CA

84 Reviews for Flowers by Kim

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2012

Kim started by asking me questions to understand fully the look that I was going for. She researched the "feel" of the flowers and came up with the perfect suggestions! Kim shows a lot of care for her clients!
    I was very satisfied with the final product on our wedding day! They were absolutely beautiful! Thanks Kim!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Kt · Married on 10/09/2011

Kim was AMAZING!!! Every step of the way, from the moment I met her, Kim was absolutely WONDERFUL! She's excellent at listening to what you want, and giving her own advice and experience about what works and what doesn't. I wanted feathers in my bouquets and she did an amazing job incorporating them, they couldn't have been more beautiful. I thought it might sound cheesey or look weird but she assured me that she knew what I was wanting and could make it happen, and man did she ever. I would definitely recommend Kim to anyone needing a florist on the central coast!

Sent on 11/02/2011
  • Roxan

Roxan · Married on 08/13/2011

Kim is an amazingly talented florist and is so attentive to every detail. She helped make my wedding absolutely gorgeous and gave me great ideas on how to decorate places that I hadn't even considered! With such great pricing and natural talent, I can see why she is so popular with brides on the central coast!

Sent on 08/29/2011

J · Married on 08/06/2011

Kim was very professional and the flowers were even more beautiful than i had thought they would be.

Sent on 09/05/2011
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 07/02/2011

Amazing, Artistic, Professional and Sweet. Kim saved my wedding. A few days before my wedding, the florist pulled out. Kim was wonderful.

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/25/2011

Kim is awesome! All of the flowers for our daughter's wedding were beautiful! She is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and great to work with. We would highly recommend Flowers By Kim!

Sent on 07/03/2011

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2011

Kim did the most beautiful work on my wedding flowers! We only had contact through emails and telephone, and I couldn't have been more pleased. From the flowers, to the containers and ribbons holding the flowers together, Kim created just the look I wanted. I would highly recommend Flowers by Kim!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

PERFECT! Worked with my "Lakers colors" themed wedding, stayed inside my very tight budget, dealt with last minute changes with ease and even sent a thank you/ congats card after the event!!

Kim is GREAT to work with and really understands her brides!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Kelli · Married on 09/17/2010

KIM IS AMAZING!!! She went above and beyond my highest expectations.

Sent on 09/26/2010

Pok · Married on 09/09/2010

Thank you - our flowers were awesome.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Lacey · Married on 09/05/2010

I interviewed many florist for my wedding and Kim stood out from the pack! She knew my vision right off the bat even thought I had little description and just my wedding theme. She went from there and created so many amazing ideas and pieces to really made my wedding beautiful and unique to my theme. On the day of, she really went over and beyond! She is extremely sweet, super professional and really knows her stuff when it comes to floristry. I have used her for other events since and would never go anywhere else!

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2010

Couldn't of been more perfect. She did a great job. I could not of asked for a better florist to be in charge of the big day. Beautiful

Sent on 08/13/2010

Alicia · Married on 06/19/2010

Working with Kim on our wedding flowers was a wonderful experience. She has a lot of knowledge on flowers and what will work best for the season of the wedding. She helped us to stay within budget and was very honest about the cost of everything. She responds to e-mails and phone calls very promptly. She really gave us exactly what we asked for including her great service and great personality. If you are looking for a florist in the Central Coast area, I highly recommend Kim as your flower lady! She even helped with suggestions on a day of coordinator (who was great!) and other wedding decisions. Thank you Kim for your amazing service. :-)

Sent on 06/28/2010

Esther · Married on 05/08/2010

Kim was outstanding from day one. She's very responsive and understanding of the dynamics of planning a wedding. The bouquets and arrangements she did for our wedding, far surpassed our expectations and she did this while working within our price range. She didn't try to get us to spend twice as much as we wanted, she worked with our ideas and made it happen.

I would highly recommend Kim to anyone in need of an event florist. She was great!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Kristina · Married on 05/02/2010

Kim was my favorite wedding vendor to work with. She was always very cheerful and helpful. VERY FLEXIBLE and patient. She really listened to what I wanted and needed from my wedding flowers and she didn't stick to her personal style but but was able to work flowers into a style that fit my wedding perfectly. She is a designer first and is great at it because of the amount she listens to her clients' wants and needs. She was really able to pick up on my style and preferences. I was very pleased with how all of the arrangements turned out. One other thing: If you are on a budget and are willing to be creative with the types of flowers in your arrangements, Kim has a lot of great suggestions and ideas. Altogether, Kim is a very easy going, pleasant, and professional lady who does wonderful work! I couldn't have asked for anyone better! :0)

Sent on 05/15/2010

Arlene · Married on 05/01/2010

It's very easy to work with Kim. She does what she says. It was beautiful! I was so happy with the quality and quantity of flowers we got for the price.

Sent on 05/18/2010

Sybil · Married on 04/17/2010

Kim was a great help and did a beautiful job on our flowers! This was the one area where I was completely lost -I didn't know names of flowers, what I wanted, etc.! After exchanging several emails of pictures of bouquets that I like and the style of my dress, Kim worked with me in identifying exactly what I wanted, and the types of flowers to use. She was super helpful, and was great with communication!

Sent on 05/20/2010

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2010

Kim is just about the nicest person ever. She understood my budget and didn't try to force feed me super expensive arrangements. I showed her photos of what I had in mind and my color scheme and dress and she created beautiful bouquets and arrangements for myself, my bridesmaids, the ceremony and the reception! She is the most reasonably priced florist I could find as well! I could never have had flowers at my wedding if I didn't find her. Thank you so much Kim!!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Vicki · Married on 09/05/2009

Kim is the master flower designer! She offered us with many alternatives to stay within our budget, that looked awesome on the day of our wedding. She adds a magic touch to all her creations. I have used her for many other functions/events since, and I'm always complimented on how beautiful eveything turns out! If your looking for that extra something on your special day Kim is the one! Tell her the Sewingspaz sent you!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Ann · Married on 08/15/2009

Kim understood exactly the look I was going for and surpassed my expectations! The centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely stunning and it was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Carrie · Married on 07/04/2009

Flowers by Kim did my Bouquets and Boutonnieres for my wedding and they were GORGEOUS!!! They were Blue Hydrangeas and White Roses with a little bit of rhinestones throughout and I was in love with them! Kim did an amazing job! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you Kim!!

Lorena · Married on 10/08/2016

I hired Flowers by Kim for my wedding and first of all, Kim is the sweetest, kindest florist! I know nothing about flowers so when I tried to explain to her what I wanted, I had a hard time, but right from the start, she set me at ease and had me send her a link to a pinterest board I put together of flowers that I liked and a picture of my dress and color samples so that she could work with the theme to have the flowers match. Her style and taste is impeccable- she did a great job at my venue (Still Waters Vineyards). She made it look (as one of my guests brought up) like Bella and Edward's wedding in Twilight (not my reference, my guest's). From the beginning, I trusted Kim to make sure my flowers were perfect- even with the ever changing hot/dry/warm climate of Paso and my wedding being entirely outside. I asked for hydrangeas and she told me that she would try to add them but wouldn't do it if she didn't think they could handle the heat. Even though the original plan was not to have hydrangeas, she snuck them in when the weather cooled off just in time, and they even made a guest appearance at my sweetheart table (when I thought the table was going to be completely bare because I already had flowers on plant stands behind our chairs). When I saw the two vases of hydrangeas on our sweetheart tables, I was floored and was so happy that we hired Kim. She did such a great job and even had her staff checking on the flowers up until the ceremony to make sure they were okay. Some petals did begin to sag a little from the heat and her staff right away noticed them and switched them out. She was in constant contact with me before the wedding, as well, to give me an update on flower availability and any on questions she had and went through line by line of the invoice before she charged me so that we were both on the same page. She truly cared about doing a good job-- I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Lorena, you're the sweetest! It was such a pleasure working with you. The flowers were a perfect match for your venue, the reception was especially beautiful. Thank you so much for your kind words. Best wishes for your marriage! -Kim

Mikayla · Married on 06/06/2015

I LOVED MY FLOWERS!!!
    Besides the venue and photographer, flowers were the most important feature of the wedding to me, and Kim and her team did the job!! I am so happy that I trusted her creativity and eye (within the colors and feel that I asked for) because the decorations blew me away! Kim also did an amazing job decorating the head tables where my husband, the bridal party and I all sat. Strings of crystals dangled behind us, reflecting little rainbows on our table. I wish I could import the pictures to show you!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Kristy · Married on 09/28/2013

Living across the country I was a bit worried about this detail when planning my wedding. We had a meeting with Kim and described to her the idea we were going for, and she went from there. The flower arrangements she came up with way exceeded my expectations. So happy!

Lara · Married on 03/03/2018

I loved working with Kim. Unfortunately is was quite windy during our outdoor ceremony so the flower displays had to be modified. I loved our simple, modern table display that laid across our entire 42 foot table! Thank you Kim and staff.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Hi Lara,
    I'm glad we could find a solution to the wind problem! Thank you for kind words.
    Best wishes for your marriage!
    Thanks,