Flowers by Kim Reviews

84 | Paso Robles, CA

84 Reviews for Flowers by Kim

Stefanie · Married on 11/01/2014

Kim is a very kind person. She is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and offers wonderful advice. Her work and floral arrangements are gorgeous to say the least. Choose Flowers by Kim and you will be an extremely happy bride. I was!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Stefanie,
    I love fall weddings, and your color palette was absolutely breathtaking! You and your husband were lovely to work with. Thank you for such a lovely review.

Cara · Married on 10/08/2014

Kim was recommended by my event planner, Azurae Shults with Ceil Bleu Event Design. Planning an event from the other side of the country seems as if it would be stressful, especially when the flowers are concerned. But we met with Kim on a trip out to Paso for the purpose of planning our wedding and she took my vague description of what I like and gave it life. I'm not the type to dictate exactly what I want (I had to google image many of the flowers she suggested), so we discussed the style of our wedding and arrived at a blueprint that she could work with and use her talent. The result couldn't have been better.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Dear Cara! Thank you for such a lovely review. I love helping brides that are from out of our area and I am thankful that you trusted me to create your wedding day flowers! Have a blessed and fun marriage~Kim

Jael · Married on 10/04/2014

I can not express how happy I am with Kim's services and her work.

I planned my wedding from Florida, and only met Kim once. She is very professional, easy to work with. I could tell right away after our first phone conference that she would be great to work with.
    I created a Pinterest board and shared it with her, and she immediately understood what I wanted. She took the time to go to the location and advice me on what would look good, where I needed arrangements, etc
    The flowers were excellent quality, the arrangements were even more beautiful than I imagined.
    She worked with me to keep my budget where I wanted it to be.

There isn't much more to say other her work is amazing and she is great!

Thank you Kim.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Flowers by Kim's reply:

I love to work with brides from out of the area, and I am so happy I was able to create your vision! Have a great marriage!

Rachelle · Married on 08/09/2014

Kim was perfect for us. She sat down with us and took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and for the amount our budget could afford. Even when there was a misunderstanding about materials, she utilized her own items to make sure we had the wedding we wanted. Kim will listen to you and find the solution for you to give you exactly what you are looking for. We definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Rachelle,
    Thank you for this great review. Your yellow color palette was gorgeous! You and your wife were a pleasure to work with.

Suzanne · Married on 08/08/2014

Everyone loved the flowers, especially the centerpieces! We were so very happy and pleased by the flowers, from the rose petals down the isle, the flowers on the cake tables, the plants around the tent, everything was perfect! Thank you.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Victoria · Married on 06/21/2014

Kim is amazing!!! The flowers for our wedding were better than I ever imagined! She made everything so easy. Loved her!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond for us before and during our wedding! She spent hours with me helping to decide exactly what I wanted. The end result was absolutely stunning. The centerpieces, bridal bouquets, and lanterns…it was everything I had envisioned and more! She was so great and worked with my budget. Not only is she unbelievably talented, she is so sweet. Thank you Kim for helping make our day so special! ~Alison and Kevin

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/21/2014

I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted when it came to flowers for my wedding and when I started meeting with florists, Kim stood out to me. She and I really hit if off on the phone and I really loved the style of her work. Being an out of town bride (planning from oregon), Kim made it super easy for me to meet with her when I came into Paso Robles for planning visits. She was incredibly accommodating and helpful in sourcing things for my wedding. I really enjoyed working with her and loved every single detail she added to make my wedding look amazing. I made the best decision hiring Flowers by Kim and I hope you do too!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2014

Kim is an outstanding artist when it comes to flowers. We could not have been more satisfied with the flowers for our daughters wedding. From the very first meeting to the day of the event she was very professional. I even asked for 1 extra meeting and she took all the time I needed with her. She suggested we add a touch of something from both of her grandparents that had passed on, oh how beautiful it was to look at the bouquet and remember our loved ones. She is an outstanding wedding florist.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2014

Our flowers were so beautiful and unique. Kim was truly amazing to work with. We must have redone our flower ideas 50 times during the planning process and Kim was more than happy to accommodate every, little change we had. The centerpieces were eclectic and exactly the way we had imagined, our bouquets were gorgeous, too. My favorite, favorite idea was the single dahlias Kim suggested I have our “bridesmaids” walk down the aisle with. That suggestion was perfect and the flowers were absolutely great! Thanks for the beautiful flowers and being such a joy to work with, too.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Linda · Married on 05/17/2014

My daughter's flowers for her outdoor wedding were spectacular! We had an issue with the wind the day before, so we ditched the tall iron stands to low glass vases and the centerpieces were breathtaking. Kim was easy to work with and listened to our vision. She even spray painted some brown grass spots down the aisle! She went beyond our expectations.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Thanks you Linda! Your orange, burgundy, and green color palette perfectly coordinated with the tuscan feel of the venue. We loved to work with you!

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

Flowers by Kim was amazing! Flowers were not a huge priority for me budget-wise, and Kim helped me find flowers that worked beautifully with my color scheme and within my budget. Our centerpieces were amazing and probably would have lasted for weeks beyond the wedding if we were able to keep them. The bouquets were perfect and the decorative arrangements at the ceremony and reception set the space just perfectly. She has a great eye for what will look good and knows her stuff very well!! I would absolutely work with Flowers by Kim again! Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Thank you Andrea! Your yellow and grey color palette was perfect for your venue. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Janet · Married on 05/10/2014

Kim did a wonderful job!!! I strongly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work for you and help make your wedding day special!

Brandy · Married on 02/08/2014

Wonderful to work with. Kim provides a multitude of options with not only her beautiful flower arrangements but the accessories to go along with them. My bouquet along with my bridesmaids bouquets were more gorgeous than I could have ever even imagined. The flowers for the ceremony and center pieces for all tables for the reception were flawless. We really enjoyed working and planning with the team at Flowers By Kim!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Thanks Brandy! Your calla lilly bouquets were gorgeous and it was so great to work for you!

Debra · Married on 11/09/2013

Kim was amazing. She totally created a magical wedding for my daughter. Kim listened and questioned our visions and expectations of what we wanted for decorations and floral arrangements until she understood what we wanted. This is not always an easy thing expressing ones artistic ideas...but she got us. She is calm, listens, and has lots of ideas without being pushy. The wedding décor we choose was complicated and time intensive, everything had to be set up and broken down the same day. She has a great team and talented staff. I was able to spend the wedding day with my daughter and not worry. When I did entered the reception site (historic barn) I gasped it was so beautiful, the flowers were just what we described , it was so elegant. She added provided drama with extra twinkle lights and trees and fabric. Kim made it magical.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Liana · Married on 10/18/2013

I would highly recommend Kim to just about anyone. She was beyond responsive, extremely professional, a pleasure to work with. She took as much time with me as needed to discuss options with me and to fit within my budget. I am someone who knows nothing about flowers and went into the wedding process not caring too much about the floral. Now, in retrospect, I think the flowers were one of my favorite parts about the wedding..all thanks to Kim. Our personalities came through with the flowers she chose for us. You can tell she had really listened to what look I was going for. Amidst the craziness of wedding planning, Kim really stood out as a true professional. Thank you so much Kim!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Hi Liana! Thank you for sending such a lovely review! I am so happy that we were able to connect and for your vision to be executed. As a side note, I think that when you create something custom, such as your wine bottle table numbers, it really adds to the overall feel of the day. When you add some personal, custom flair to the decor it makes the event that much more special! Way to go and please send some pictures! Kim

Jehana · Married on 10/12/2013

Beautiful flowers!!! Couldn't have been happier

Sent on 10/15/2013

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Hi Jehana! Thank you for the kind review. I can't wait to see your pictures-I think the burlap lanterns with the flowers turned out great....wonderful bride idea! Enjoy your beautiful, new marriage~Kim

Marlee · Married on 09/14/2013

Kim and her girls did all m ybouquets for my wedding on September 14, 2013. They did an AMAZING job to say the least. She is very knowledgeable about what she does and knows all the components to make a wedding unforgettable. I will never forget the day I got married and Flower's by Kim played a huge part in this. Thank you for everything you did and for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Flowers by Kim's reply:

Marlee and Robert, I am so thankful you choose Flowers by Kim! I just loved the flowers you used and the darling charms! You really made your wedding day unique! I wish you many blessings~Kim

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2013

Kim at Flowers By Kim was very helpful and professional with all of my needs and wishes. She went out of her way to make my special requests a reality. The flowers were beautiful and my budget was kept in mind at all times.
    Kim helped to add special touches to my tablescapes and centerpieces for very little charge. She incorporated her own things and that helped my vision turn into reality. She even offered a few small items for free, (shhh dont tell her i told you).
    She accepted a unique challenge that she had never done before and it turned out beautifully.
    On the day of the wedding, she was one of the first vendors to arrive, and even though the groom and men were a bit late showing up before the ceremony, she waited around for them, to get them their boutineers.

I highly recommend Flowers by Kim as your florist for any occasion.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kim was soooo sweet & I just loved her!!! We used her for our wedding at Thacher winery few weeks ago. I used a lot of lavender which needless to say isn't in season in oct. but Kim found it and it was beautiful. We used lots of mason jars wrapped with burlap, so pretty!! My bouquet was lavender wrapped in burlap as well as a smaller version for my girls, looked amazing in our wedding pics. Kim & staff were always available through email & seeing as how we live 41/2 hrs away, that was huge!! Kim's flowers are the best & I am so happy that we chose her to play such an important part of our day!! Thank you again Kim for all your time & patience in our planning... Xoxo Kim & Greg

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2012

Kim is awesome. She knows flowers and took our vision and ideas and made everything into beautiful pieces for our wedding. I was not knowledgeable about flowers when I found Kim and she took the time to educate us and inform us about our many options.

She also rolled with my millions of questions and frequent changes I had (as a result of lack of knowledge) :). Her service up to the wedding day was followed through on the day of our event. She not only personally made sure everything was set up how we wanted, but she stuck around to help the guys pin on their flowers - an often overlooked detail that many don't know how to do when it comes down to it.

I would recommend Kim to anyone who wants beautiful flowers and to whom customer service is as equally important. Thank you Kim for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Dear Jenna,

Thank you for your compliments! I had a fabulous time working with you creating your dream wedding. My goal is to create designs that are specific for your wedding day...and in your case the bold purples were perfect for your venue and personality! Thank you for including me in your wedding day! I wish you the best! Kim

Leslie · Married on 08/25/2012

Kims work is amazing! She brought my vision to life and then some. I was extremely satisfied with all of her creations. And she is such a sweetheart to work with. I will definitely keep her contact info. for future events. Thanks Kim!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Alysha · Married on 07/21/2012

Kim was great, as well as her staff member Carolyn. Kim was reliable, professional, enjoys what she does, and is just great at her job. We were very happy with our decision to go with Kim and would strongly recommend her to anyone in her area. We planned our wedding from a distance, and I (the bride) never got to actually meet Kim - but you would have NEVER known that. Her communication was excellent and she had everything just as we envisioned. Thank you Kim!!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2012

We hired Kim Lahargou to do some of the flowers for our July wedding, and she was fantastic to work with. Very flexible and reasonable cost. Unlike many brides out there, I did not have a specific vision for flowers, so Kim was great at providing suggestions that would fit within our budget. Once we picked out our color scheme and key flower selections, Kim was perfect at arranging beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Our flower order was verified before the flowers were ordered to make sure everything was correct before the wedding. She even helped out greatly at the last minute when I decided I wanted a flower for my hair and she was able to make that happen for me.

Not only did Kim arrange beautiful flowers with a professional service level, but Kim also recommended some of our best vendors: CJN Event Planning (turned out to be our favorite and best vendor!) and Pink Diamond Artistry for hair and make-up. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone else looking for a great florist for their wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Candice · Married on 06/23/2012

Kim and her staff make some amazing centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding. Thank you

Sent on 06/25/2012