Flowers by Jackie Reviews

45 | Burnsville, MN

45 Reviews for Flowers by Jackie

Mary · Married on 07/01/2017

My daughter and fiancee chose Jackie as the florist for their July 1, 2017 wedding. The flowers were spectacular! Bouquets were stunning, centerpieces and arrangements absolutely gorgeous! Jackie works very hard to personalize her creations. She is energetic, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. Jackie goes above and beyond to make everything just right. We could not be happier with Jackie's amazing creativity and beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

Jackie did my flowers for my wedding and they were breathtaking. I had gotten a quote from a different vendor that was way over my budget and then I met with Jackie. She was able to recommend alternatives so that I could get everything I wanted within budget. She really knows her flowers and what she's doing. My centerpieces were my favorite, absolutely amazing! I would highly reccomend!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

Jackie did the flowers for my sister's wedding and they were stunning! We can't wait to have her do the flowers for our wedding!

Jackie did the flowers for our wedding and I could not be happier. They were exactly what I wanted and she also did an excellent job on our centerpieces. Jackie and her husband are wonderful people and I am happy to say that I now consider them friends.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Maddi · Married on 08/20/2016

I met Jackie at a wedding fair and immediately fell her love with her flower arrangements and her. I was actually working at the wedding fair as a hotel vendor and stopped to talk with her about my younger sisters wedding. Jackie was so helpful, professional and her flower arrangements looked beautiful. I told my sister about her and we went to me her along with my mom and other sister, the four of us walked away knowing that we had chosen the best florist. And when the wedding day came she did not disappoint, everything was even better than we could have imagined. She made the most beautiful bouquets and flower crowns! THANK YOU JACKIE! Oh and on top of it all she's VERY affordable :)

Sent on 10/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

Jackie did a wonderful job accommodating all of our needs, and was very attentive to the overall detail of every aspect of the wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Justin & Cheri · Married on 10/17/2015

We met Jackie at a wedding fair and instantly fell in love with her arrangements. We knew she was really good, but it wasn't until our wedding day that we found out just how good she is. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! We could not have ever expected how amazing they turned out. She truly has a deep passion for flowers, you can tell the second you start talking to her about flowers. She listened to what we wanted and took it to a whole other level. Professional, experienced, amazing; these words don't even begin to describe Jackie and her work. We would highly recommend Jackie to anyone looking for a wedding florist. A+++++

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jackie recently did flowers for my wedding. She was absolutely wonderful and the flowers were beautiful! She made the process really fun and was dedicated to making sure everything was perfect. She is a great value and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Jackie was a preferred vendor of our caterer, Medina. After reading all of the wonderful reviews we decided to go ahead with her services. She was wonderful. My husband and I met with her well in advance of our big day and gave her a broad range of ideas for flowers. She sorted through her many books and came up with a perfect combination of what we wanted. She was flexible and truly listened to what we wanted the feel to be for our big day. We made several adjustments to our order which was no problem at all. Jackie talks about flowers like they are her own children and spends a great deal of time taking care of the flowers you order and providing instructions for how to keep them at their best. She provided handmade towels for the flowers to be dried off with, detailed instructions on how to care for them during the event, water and vases with flower food to keep them looking alive and labeled each piece assembled so there was no guess work involved in making sure everyone got what they needed. She was exceptional! The weeks leading up to the wedding she touched base and offered additional ideas for what she thought would look great and really cared about how everything turned out. The prices were reasonable and the quality amazing. I was beyond impressed by the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsages we received. Everything was detailed and well made and put together and delivery went by without a hitch. I hear so many stories about problems with wedding florists and our experience was great. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2015

I loved working with Jackie! She actually made my wedding day less stressful. I had put my full trust into her hands and she did an amazing job. I never once freaked out and if she had a better idea for my flowers I went with her idea because she knows what she is doing. I had gotten so many compliments on our flowers they looked amazing and went with the color scheme we had chosen. She also went above and beyond for me making sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend her, and she is a delight to work with. If it wasn't for her I would have stressed about my flowers. She is reasonably priced as well you will be happy that you chose her!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

Jackie did my flowers and centerpieces for my May wedding and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. The colors of the flowers she choose matched my bridesmaids dresses PERFECTLY and went well with the decorations at the venue. She was kind and had the most amazing attitude when it came to planning out the flowers which was helpful in the stressful time of planning a wedding. When it came down to choosing the flowers she went in to detail about every type of flower and gave good advice as to what would be perfect for a spring wedding and what would fit my budget. I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • User3720823 · 2+ years ago

Jackie is AMAZING and the flowers she did for our wedding were beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more. When I met her and spoke with her, she knew exactly how to turn the image in my head into a reality. On the day of my wedding, I couldn't have been more pleased. The colors are radiant and some of the "non-professional" pictures I have seen so far are amazing. The flowers stayed alive for a little over a week after the wedding. I will definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Kate · Married on 11/01/2014

Jackie did the centerpieces, cake flowers, corsages, bouquets, and boutineers for my November 1st wedding. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She was easy to communicate with via email or phone. She really listened and had great suggestions and ideas. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous. We got tons of compliments. I loved them!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jackie provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding: a bridal bouquet and 3 bridesmaids bouquets. She is delightful to work with and very knowledgeable. When she learned my daughter was Irish, she suggested incorporating the greenery "Bells of Ireland" into the bouquet. She listened to my daughter about not wanting something too symmetrical and gave her exactly what she wanted. My daughter was thrilled when she saw the bouquets.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Jackie was wonderful to work with. She supplied us with fun ideas and suggestions that weren't pushy, but in line with the feel of our wedding. I gave her a vision for my bouquet and she turned around with exactly what I wanted. It truly made me feel beautiful during the wedding. The simple, but elegant rose centerpieces were a huge hit with our guests. Our guests honestly still talk about how the red roses gave the hall an elegant look. I highly recommend Jackie. She makes this part of wedding planning a joy and her flowers add such an important element to the couple's special day.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jackie was wonderful to work with. She is one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. I have a really hard time letting go of things and I like to be in control. But for the flowers, I told Jackie what colors I wanted and size of bouquets and let her go from there. That was a big deal for me and I am absolutely in love with what she did with my wedding. The flowers were beautiful, affordable, and lasted throughout the day and then some. At the beginning I told Jackie our budget and she was very respectful of it and worked really hard to make sure I could get the best for what we could afford.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Laura · Married on 07/26/2014

I highly recommend Jackie! She was amazing to work with and went above and beyond my expectations. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I explained my general vision for my flowers to Jackie and she made that vision even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments from guests! Everyone loved the centerpieces and bouquets. You will not be disappointed if chose Flowers by Jackie!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Jackie was not only a complete and total delight to work with, she provided flowers that absolutely exceeded our expectations! Jackie worked within our budget and had ideas and suggestions that worked beautifully. She absolutely went above and beyond what we hoped and I would not hesitate to recommend her! (I would definitely suggest booking her early so you are the lucky bride that gets to work with her!)

Sent on 06/03/2014

Brigitte · Married on 04/26/2014

Jackie did the flowers and centerpieces for my spring wedding. She was kind, flexible and patient during the decision making process and offered suggestions when I couldn't decide what I wanted. She has such a caring heart and a bubbly personality. She has a special talent of visualizing the day and what flowers will complement your theme and colors. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Katie · Married on 01/18/2014

Jackie did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! She took my winter wedding vision and truly turned it in to a winter wonderland! Jackie is professional, responsive, caring, fun, and has an eye for beautiful flower design. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding!

On top of amazing design, Jackie is priced EXTREMELY competitively. We had consultations with multiple floral vendors and Jackie was able to do MORE for LESS with our wedding concepts. She puts her heart and soul in to each wedding and that is so apparent from the day you meet with Jackie for a consultation, to the day of your wedding. She loves what she does and it comes through in her work - she really cares about you, your flowers, and your wedding in total.

Thank you, Jackie, for making my wedding such a beautiful event!

Sent on 02/04/2014
  • Future Mrs. P

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2013

I recommend Jackie over and over and over! She is the best bang for your buck! I was originally planning on doing my own floral arrangements until I ran into Jackie at a local wedding dress store. I told her my low budget, and she said she could totally do it. And, on my wedding day, she blew my expectations out of the water! The arrangements were beautiful and even better than how I envisioned them. Thank you, Jackie!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Katie · Married on 08/10/2013

I think I'm going to give a list!
    -very prepared
    -professional
    -punctual
    -enthusiastic
    -devoted
    -attention to detail
    -goes the extra mile

Jackie exceeded our expectations! She created all flower bouquets, boutonnières, etc and center pieces with such detail...it was all beautiful! Jackie also was easy to contact and was able to meet with me several times during the process.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

Jackie was wonderful to work with! I would recommend her to anyone. Jackie is very easy to get ahold of and she not only did my flowers she also helped calm my pre-wedding day nerves. My flowers were PERFECT! Jackie delivered my flowers on time and also made sure everyone had their flowers secured before she left. I enjoyed working with Jackie and I'll miss talking to her now that the wedding is over. Jackie has done lots and lots of weddings over the years and she's very confident in what she does. Jackie takes pride in her work and will go above and beyond your expectations to make your wedding day a success. Since the day I first met Jackie and decided to go with her to put together my wedding flowers, I knew I had nothing to worry about. Thank you Jackie for being a part of our wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Maeghan · Married on 04/27/2013

Flowers by Jackie was amazing! I absolutely loved my flowers! From the first time I met her I knew that I had nothing to worry about and she was going to do a fabulous job! She had everything down and knew what she was doing!

I would absolutely recommend her to ANYONE!

Thank you SOOOOO much Jackie! It made the day so beautiful! : )

Sent on 05/10/2013

Andrea · Married on 04/13/2013

I loved working with Jackie!!! She has such a wonderful personality and I completely trusted her advice in recommending the flowers to use in my bridal boquet. My flowers turned out perfect on the day of the wedding and they looked great for another week and a half after the big day!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Angie · Married on 02/23/2013

I cried when I saw my flowers for the first time.....amazing!!! Jackie did such a fabulous job! I told her what I was thinking and then let her work her magic!! Better than I could have imagined! Truly!!! Thank you Jackie!!

Sent on 04/05/2013