Flowers by G Bella Reviews

Flowers by G Bella 7
  • Gaby

Gaby · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing work!

Since our first conversation it was a pleasure to work with Maribel. She is very nice and listened to what I wanted and offer suggestions to stay in my budget. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Rymer · Married on 06/08/2019

Thanks for making our day memorable!

We had the chance to work with both Maribel on florals/styling and Johanna on coordination, and both were amazing!

We had some very set ideas of the aesthetic we were looking for, and Maribel listened closely to capture this in both florals and styling. She was also super flexible and had a lot of suggestions for staying in budget. She set up a modern tablescape of terrariums and greens, put together custom acrylic signs, and set up our welcome table with personal items alongside her lanterns, card boxes and florals. They looked even better than we could have imagined on the day!

Johanna jumped in 6 weeks before the wedding and took on vendor communication early on, connecting various parties to align on a timeline and making sure everything was in place. On the day itself, she moved between multiple spots - ladies getting ready location, the men’s, family photos, and the venue itself - making sure we were in the right places, delivering personal flowers, and overseeing set up & breakdown. She also really took care of the easily-forgotten little things - being at the ready with a q-tip for a make up smudge, or placing spare shoes under our dinner table so I could quickly change into them before the first dance! The day ran perfectly, and we received so many comments from guests on how well coordinated everything was.

The team really made our day memorable, and we’d highly recommend working with both Maribel and Johanna! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Flowers by G Bella 16
  • erin

erin · Married on 05/26/2019

The Best!!!

Maribel was the absolute best!! Our flowers exceeded my expectations and were absolutely gorgeous. The team went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect.

I also recommend spending a bit more and getting the styling services. The service allows you to see a mock-up of the flowers beforehand and she set up all of the decor. It really took the worry out of the day. Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Flowers by G Bella 17
    Flowers by G Bella 18
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Florist!

Maribel is absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and flexible when it came to my budget. She truly made my vision come to life! She's extremely reliable and responsive even the simplest questions she was there to help me and order whatever it was I needed. I highly recommend using Flowers by G Bella for your wedding or any event! Thank you again Maribel for everything! :)

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/26/2019

The absolute best

We couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Maribel lead us along the way. We had no idea what we wanted when we went to speak with her. She held our hands and literally bought to life the most amazing ideas. Maribel goes above and beyond she became the person who took care of everything major ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception she was there every step of the way she made our day special her decorations really were stunning she not only provided the best work, but provided us with peace of mind. We will forever be grateful. Thanks once again Flowers by G Bella.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Andrea · Married on 04/19/2019

Flowers by G Bella is amazing! You need them!

Maribel was amazing to work with. From the first interaction we had with her, she was very friendly, warm and really took her time to listen to our needs/wants. It was very easy to talk to her and she really cares about her clients. This is exactly the kind of support you need while planning a wedding. Maribel never rushed us into any thing and picking her was one of the best decisions we made. Thanks Maribel!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Alana

Alana Oran · Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you maribel!

Working with Maribel and Joanna was an amazing experience. I am so happy we decided to go with Flowers by G Bella. Every meeting we had Maribel listened to what I wanted and interpreted my madness of a pintrest board into my ideal wedding. No matter what I came up with or changed she was always willing to help me. She stayed the entire night, made sure everything was perfect. I really don't know what else to say. She checked in throughout the entire planning process, always calling and trying to help with ideas for other parts of the planning process, she was always willing to meet up or go over the plans. I am just so grateful, she made my day perfect. The flowers were beautiful, the arch she built for the ceremony and sweetheart table was to die for and the special touches she put around the rest of my wedding (welcome sign, pictures, lamps, candles, etc)... just amazing! Thank you for translating my ideas into a perfect vision.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Flowers by G Bella 26
    Flowers by G Bella 27

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2018

Fairy tale come true!

We just had our wedding last weekend and Maribel's amazing flower decorations at the Scarsdale's Women Club was to me like a fairy tale come true. Not only her excellent taste helped me choose the right hue of colors to complement my wedding theme color (coral), we had many brainstorming sessions to bring out the best from the venue including some last minute changes in table arrangements because we ended up with too many guests. She was also so generous in providing us with our wedding sign, gift boxes, flower petals, etc. without asking for extra charge for these later additions. If you have a reasonably good budget for flowers, Maribel will do wonders for your wedding. Words alone can not express how happy I am for having worked with her and only with pictures can do justice to her fantastic job. Thank you so so very much!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Flowers by G Bella 28
    Flowers by G Bella 29
    Flowers by G Bella 30
    Flowers by G Bella 31
    Flowers by G Bella 32
    Flowers by G Bella 33

M · Married on 09/23/2018

Maribel is a consummate professional who is very friendly, responsive and attentive to detail. From the first time I spoke to her, I knew that she understood my vision and that she was trustworthy. Her floral arrangements are not only gorgeous but they are made with the highest quality flowers and greens. I'm happy to say that I was able to enjoy my bridal bouquet as tabletop decoration for almost 2 weeks after my wedding. In addition to flowers, she provided lighting for my outdoor ceremony and also took care of all the styling details for my wedding. It was a huge relief to be able to hand over these tasks to her and know that they would be taken care of efficiently. I cannot recommend Flowers by G Bella enough!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Shes so passionate about flowers and assuring you that the flowers will look beautiful, and they did!, Everyone loved my flowers at the wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Tomeisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Maribel was amazing! She’s very great with communicating and she did an amazing job! She was there every step of the way and she did not disappoint! Thank you soooo much! I would recommend Flowers by G Bella hands down. My wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience with Maribel was by far one of the best decisions I made! She had given me the wedding of my dreams! In terms of how I envisioned the kind of wedding I wanted. Actually I had all these ideas in my head and she had helped me break down exactly what I was looking for. Modern and romantic. She even took her time with me since the day I first called her up, till the day of my wedding, she had followed up with me with every single detail. Maribel went above and beyond that she even went with me to my venue just to make sure everything was taking care to the T! Thank you Maribel for all that you’ve done!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Flowers by G Bella 34
    Flowers by G Bella 35
    Flowers by G Bella 36

Sasha · Married on 08/17/2018

Our flowers and decorations turned out beautiful all thanks to Maribel and her team. Our flowers turned out even more beautiful than I had imagined. When I saw the flower arch that she created for our rooftop ceremony, I almost cried! All of my wedding photos look incredible because of her flower designs. From the moment I met with Maribel, I knew that we had made the right choice. Maribel not only listens to your vision and executes it well, she makes great recommendations and has an artistic eye for things. Her whole process with working with you from beginning to end is extremely organized. She creates a itemized list of all the flowers that you need, prices, and photos. As a bride, this was very helpful to look back on all the flowers, designs, and decorations we had talked about. Throughout my planning process, I was relieved and completely trusted Maribel with my vision. It is evident that she is an expert in this industry and has been doing flowers for a long time! She is extremely professional, very responsive, sweet, and easy to work with. She has a great attitude and I trusted her from the minute I met her. I highly recommend Maribel to any bride for a stress free and beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Judy · Married on 07/13/2018

Working with Maribel and Johanna was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. We met with Maribel several times early on and she listened to our vision and was so passionate and truly excited for us as a couple. She has a great eye for color and composition, and used some of our ideas and just ran with it, and created centerpieces and decorative pieces for our guestbook table and fountain that was beyond what we could have imagined. They were jaw droppingly beautiful and creative. The bouquets matched perfectly with our dresses and everyone commented how gorgeous the flower combinations were. Both Maribel and Johanna worked so hard, trouble shooted all of our issues during the event, and there really weren't any issues because they were very prepared and handled all of it. Johanna was great and communicated with all the vendors and kept everything moving during the wedding day. What is great is that you really get to know Maribel and Johanna, and they become like part of your family because they truly love what they do and care about you as a couple. Thank you to Maribel and Johanna for all your hardwork, and we will miss working with you! Maybe when we renew our vows in a few decades? :) -Love, Judy & Thomas

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Flowers by G Bella 42
    Flowers by G Bella 43
    Flowers by G Bella 44

Jeewon · Married on 05/25/2018

It was a breeze working with Maribel! She was accommodating to my tight (initial) budget, unlike any other florists that rejected me once they heard what my budget was. She was always reachable by phones and emails, we were able to meet in person at her office to go over specifics of flowers and colors, where she actually had made a sample centerpiece for me so that I could envision correctly. The week of the wedding my fiance and I changed our minds a lot and ended up adding flowers for the church and the decorations table, and she was so quick to add flowers and took charge of the design to fit my decor. And the results were beautiful! She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Robin · Married on 05/19/2018

Maribel was my favorite vendor, who I highly recommend! She is an excellent value and is totally dedicated to making your day perfect! She is extremely responsive when you need her, has excellent taste/vision and goes above and beyond her duties. I don’t have photos yet, but trust me, her work was stunning!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Shauna · Married on 12/29/2017

I wish I could give her 10 stars!!! Maribel is the most amazing floral designer and wedding styler ever! She blew away all of my expectations. When I first met with her, she took my vision and enhanced it to be more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I had a dream wedding because of how amazing she is! Before the wedding, she even took me to the flower market so we could look at flowers that were in season and pick which works the best with my style. Her ideas are so unique and original, it made me feel as if my wedding was one of a kind; and it was. She is so amazing and I cannot thank her enough. She even made sure at the end of the night that all of my belongings, including photographs of our family, table runners, signs, etc, were stored safely for pick up the next day. We love you so much Maribel! I've already recommended her to everyone I know that is engaged. Our guest favorites were the ceremony lazo and the photo table (see pics)

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Flowers by G Bella 51
    Flowers by G Bella 52
    Flowers by G Bella 53

ariella · Married on 10/08/2017

Maribel was amazing from start to finish. By the time the wedding came around, I considered her family. She 100% understood my vision and did an incredible job bringing it to life. I would use her 1000x over again for other events! Extremely energetic and clearly loves what she does! She went the extra mile for me and found a broche that I mentioned I liked for my bouquet! I will
    Never forget that!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Margot · Married on 10/07/2017

She made our wedding flowers so gorgeous! When we met months prior she understood our vision and day of they exceeded any expectation! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Flowers by G Bella 54

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are considering Flowers by G Bella for your wedding, look no further. There was no vendor that we were more excited to rush and write a review for. I could not recommend anyone more!

Maribel is both a professional and an artist. When we first met I came to her with a loose vision and corresponding photos. She took it from there, showing similar photos from work she had done herself, which was comforting, and then offered advice on which flowers would be in-season and which would carry a costly price tag.

We had items we wanted to provide ourselves to keep costs down (lanterns, candles, votives, signs) which Maribel handled with grace. Upon dropping them off at her shop it was clear we arrived with a pile of chaos, but she was organized and remembered everything's place and purpose. Beyond the decor items that went with the flower arrangements, she took control of picture frames, balloons, you name it. Maribel is not just your florist, she's your decor guru- and better than your day of planner. Maribel knows every detail. Her i's are dotted and t's crossed. She's incredibly flexible. Though she doesn't typically handle lighting, when asked she was able to make this happen for us as well.

On the day of, she arrived early, they were professional and FAST. The quality of the flowers was impeccable. I chose calla lillies, which I'm told isn't as hearty as roses out of water all day... but my bouquet held up and looked perfect all night. She ad libbed some of the setup on the day of given changing circumstances, and each of her special touches was perfect. She added extra arrangements, where she felt they would look best, free of charge. All in all, the quality of Maribel's vision, her high-quality flowers, and the cost are at odds with one another. After checking costs with other florists, her prices are incredibly reasonable and fair. The only thing we were sad about: we don't have another excuse to work with Maribel anytime soon. Such a true pleasure.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Flowers by G Bella 55
    Flowers by G Bella 56
    Flowers by G Bella 57

Madeline · Married on 09/03/2017

All I can say is wow.. Isabella did a amazing job at my wedding party she's great flexable. She works with you she has great ideas I recommend her totally you won't regret it thank you so much our wedding look amazing we will look faward to hired her again in the future thank you.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Voula · Married on 08/26/2017

Maribel and her team were a pleasure to work with. From the moment of our first meeting, Maribel made certain to answer all our questions, concerns, and find ways to help us get the floral arrangements we wanted (while still remaining within our budget). On the day of our wedding, my husband, guests and I were all very happy and impressed by all the flower arrangements--from my bouquet (which looked identical to the one I had shown Maribel when we first met), to the centerpieces, to the orchid they had decorated our cake with--it was all beautiful! We could not have been happier with our choice!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2017

Will highly recommend she provided excellent service for our wedding decor.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sandy · Married on 08/12/2017

Planning a wedding is wonderful and very very stressful then add planning a wedding across the states and the stress level only goes up. I had just moved to LA from NYC and was planning my wedding from LA. She was very understanding of my situation and with the time difference. She was so flexible and accommodating and her professionalism and passion for what she does made me feel confident that I will have the wedding of my dream! I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was on the day of the wedding. I had so many compliment on my bouquet and the welcome table. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2018