Flowers by G Bella Reviews

Flowers by G Bella 6
Flowers by G Bella 7

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2018

Fairy tale come true!

We just had our wedding last weekend and Maribel's amazing flower decorations at the Scarsdale's Women Club was to me like a fairy tale come true. Not only her excellent taste helped me choose the right hue of colors to complement my wedding theme color (coral), we had many brainstorming sessions to bring out the best from the venue including some last minute changes in table arrangements because we ended up with too many guests. She was also so generous in providing us with our wedding sign, gift boxes, flower petals, etc. without asking for extra charge for these later additions. If you have a reasonably good budget for flowers, Maribel will do wonders for your wedding. Words alone can not express how happy I am for having worked with her and only with pictures can do justice to her fantastic job. Thank you so so very much!!!

Flowers by G Bella 8
    Flowers by G Bella 9
    Flowers by G Bella 10
    Flowers by G Bella 11
    Flowers by G Bella 12
    Flowers by G Bella 13

M · Married on 09/23/2018

Maribel is a consummate professional who is very friendly, responsive and attentive to detail. From the first time I spoke to her, I knew that she understood my vision and that she was trustworthy. Her floral arrangements are not only gorgeous but they are made with the highest quality flowers and greens. I'm happy to say that I was able to enjoy my bridal bouquet as tabletop decoration for almost 2 weeks after my wedding. In addition to flowers, she provided lighting for my outdoor ceremony and also took care of all the styling details for my wedding. It was a huge relief to be able to hand over these tasks to her and know that they would be taken care of efficiently. I cannot recommend Flowers by G Bella enough!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Shes so passionate about flowers and assuring you that the flowers will look beautiful, and they did!, Everyone loved my flowers at the wedding!

Tomeisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Maribel was amazing! She’s very great with communicating and she did an amazing job! She was there every step of the way and she did not disappoint! Thank you soooo much! I would recommend Flowers by G Bella hands down. My wedding was beautiful!

Dana · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience with Maribel was by far one of the best decisions I made! She had given me the wedding of my dreams! In terms of how I envisioned the kind of wedding I wanted. Actually I had all these ideas in my head and she had helped me break down exactly what I was looking for. Modern and romantic. She even took her time with me since the day I first called her up, till the day of my wedding, she had followed up with me with every single detail. Maribel went above and beyond that she even went with me to my venue just to make sure everything was taking care to the T! Thank you Maribel for all that you’ve done!

Flowers by G Bella 14
    Flowers by G Bella 15
    Flowers by G Bella 16

Sasha · Married on 08/17/2018

Our flowers and decorations turned out beautiful all thanks to Maribel and her team. Our flowers turned out even more beautiful than I had imagined. When I saw the flower arch that she created for our rooftop ceremony, I almost cried! All of my wedding photos look incredible because of her flower designs. From the moment I met with Maribel, I knew that we had made the right choice. Maribel not only listens to your vision and executes it well, she makes great recommendations and has an artistic eye for things. Her whole process with working with you from beginning to end is extremely organized. She creates a itemized list of all the flowers that you need, prices, and photos. As a bride, this was very helpful to look back on all the flowers, designs, and decorations we had talked about. Throughout my planning process, I was relieved and completely trusted Maribel with my vision. It is evident that she is an expert in this industry and has been doing flowers for a long time! She is extremely professional, very responsive, sweet, and easy to work with. She has a great attitude and I trusted her from the minute I met her. I highly recommend Maribel to any bride for a stress free and beautiful wedding!

Judy · Married on 07/13/2018

Working with Maribel and Johanna was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. We met with Maribel several times early on and she listened to our vision and was so passionate and truly excited for us as a couple. She has a great eye for color and composition, and used some of our ideas and just ran with it, and created centerpieces and decorative pieces for our guestbook table and fountain that was beyond what we could have imagined. They were jaw droppingly beautiful and creative. The bouquets matched perfectly with our dresses and everyone commented how gorgeous the flower combinations were. Both Maribel and Johanna worked so hard, trouble shooted all of our issues during the event, and there really weren't any issues because they were very prepared and handled all of it. Johanna was great and communicated with all the vendors and kept everything moving during the wedding day. What is great is that you really get to know Maribel and Johanna, and they become like part of your family because they truly love what they do and care about you as a couple. Thank you to Maribel and Johanna for all your hardwork, and we will miss working with you! Maybe when we renew our vows in a few decades? :) -Love, Judy & Thomas

Flowers by G Bella 17
    Flowers by G Bella 22
    Flowers by G Bella 23
    Flowers by G Bella 24

Jeewon · Married on 05/25/2018

It was a breeze working with Maribel! She was accommodating to my tight (initial) budget, unlike any other florists that rejected me once they heard what my budget was. She was always reachable by phones and emails, we were able to meet in person at her office to go over specifics of flowers and colors, where she actually had made a sample centerpiece for me so that I could envision correctly. The week of the wedding my fiance and I changed our minds a lot and ended up adding flowers for the church and the decorations table, and she was so quick to add flowers and took charge of the design to fit my decor. And the results were beautiful! She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Robin · Married on 05/19/2018

Maribel was my favorite vendor, who I highly recommend! She is an excellent value and is totally dedicated to making your day perfect! She is extremely responsive when you need her, has excellent taste/vision and goes above and beyond her duties. I don’t have photos yet, but trust me, her work was stunning!

Shauna · Married on 12/29/2017

I wish I could give her 10 stars!!! Maribel is the most amazing floral designer and wedding styler ever! She blew away all of my expectations. When I first met with her, she took my vision and enhanced it to be more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I had a dream wedding because of how amazing she is! Before the wedding, she even took me to the flower market so we could look at flowers that were in season and pick which works the best with my style. Her ideas are so unique and original, it made me feel as if my wedding was one of a kind; and it was. She is so amazing and I cannot thank her enough. She even made sure at the end of the night that all of my belongings, including photographs of our family, table runners, signs, etc, were stored safely for pick up the next day. We love you so much Maribel! I've already recommended her to everyone I know that is engaged. Our guest favorites were the ceremony lazo and the photo table (see pics)

Flowers by G Bella 25
    Flowers by G Bella 31
    Flowers by G Bella 32
    Flowers by G Bella 33

ariella · Married on 10/08/2017

Maribel was amazing from start to finish. By the time the wedding came around, I considered her family. She 100% understood my vision and did an incredible job bringing it to life. I would use her 1000x over again for other events! Extremely energetic and clearly loves what she does! She went the extra mile for me and found a broche that I mentioned I liked for my bouquet! I will
    Never forget that!!!

Margot · Married on 10/07/2017

She made our wedding flowers so gorgeous! When we met months prior she understood our vision and day of they exceeded any expectation! Thank you so much!

Flowers by G Bella 34

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are considering Flowers by G Bella for your wedding, look no further. There was no vendor that we were more excited to rush and write a review for. I could not recommend anyone more!

Maribel is both a professional and an artist. When we first met I came to her with a loose vision and corresponding photos. She took it from there, showing similar photos from work she had done herself, which was comforting, and then offered advice on which flowers would be in-season and which would carry a costly price tag.

We had items we wanted to provide ourselves to keep costs down (lanterns, candles, votives, signs) which Maribel handled with grace. Upon dropping them off at her shop it was clear we arrived with a pile of chaos, but she was organized and remembered everything's place and purpose. Beyond the decor items that went with the flower arrangements, she took control of picture frames, balloons, you name it. Maribel is not just your florist, she's your decor guru- and better than your day of planner. Maribel knows every detail. Her i's are dotted and t's crossed. She's incredibly flexible. Though she doesn't typically handle lighting, when asked she was able to make this happen for us as well.

On the day of, she arrived early, they were professional and FAST. The quality of the flowers was impeccable. I chose calla lillies, which I'm told isn't as hearty as roses out of water all day... but my bouquet held up and looked perfect all night. She ad libbed some of the setup on the day of given changing circumstances, and each of her special touches was perfect. She added extra arrangements, where she felt they would look best, free of charge. All in all, the quality of Maribel's vision, her high-quality flowers, and the cost are at odds with one another. After checking costs with other florists, her prices are incredibly reasonable and fair. The only thing we were sad about: we don't have another excuse to work with Maribel anytime soon. Such a true pleasure.

Flowers by G Bella 35
    Flowers by G Bella 36
    Flowers by G Bella 37

Madeline · Married on 09/03/2017

All I can say is wow.. Isabella did a amazing job at my wedding party she's great flexable. She works with you she has great ideas I recommend her totally you won't regret it thank you so much our wedding look amazing we will look faward to hired her again in the future thank you.

Voula · Married on 08/26/2017

Maribel and her team were a pleasure to work with. From the moment of our first meeting, Maribel made certain to answer all our questions, concerns, and find ways to help us get the floral arrangements we wanted (while still remaining within our budget). On the day of our wedding, my husband, guests and I were all very happy and impressed by all the flower arrangements--from my bouquet (which looked identical to the one I had shown Maribel when we first met), to the centerpieces, to the orchid they had decorated our cake with--it was all beautiful! We could not have been happier with our choice!

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2017

Will highly recommend she provided excellent service for our wedding decor.

Sandy · Married on 08/12/2017

Planning a wedding is wonderful and very very stressful then add planning a wedding across the states and the stress level only goes up. I had just moved to LA from NYC and was planning my wedding from LA. She was very understanding of my situation and with the time difference. She was so flexible and accommodating and her professionalism and passion for what she does made me feel confident that I will have the wedding of my dream! I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was on the day of the wedding. I had so many compliment on my bouquet and the welcome table. Thank you so much!

Flowers by G Bella 38
  • F

Fayrose · Married on 08/06/2017

Just had a meeting with Bella, even though I didn't end booking her for the wedding, I wanted to leave a good review because she was very professional and attentive. She certainly knows how to mix colors well. I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 07/04/2017

I found Maribel via wedding wire and i am soooo thankful i did. I am very picky and when i was reading her reviews i decided to take a chance and reach out. She emailed me and we setup a time to talk on the phone and lets just say we spoke for well over an hour! Already a great start.. i emailed her a few things i had in mind and i told her what my budget was ... she advised me that what i wanted was a expensive due to how it would be prepared etc but what i loved was that she understood what i was looking for and showed me ideas which were amazing and within my price range. Skip to our first actually meeting ... i brought my mother along because just like me she is a tough cookie to crack lol ... After meeting and seeing her plan for my wedding we were both sold !!! I have to say of all the moving parts that go into a wedding my floral design was honestly the least of my worries because Maribel is so amazing. We would check in with each other i would fill her in on wedding drama lol and she would tell me not to worry. I also loved how flexible she was there were particular vases i wanted and i decided to do them myself she told me to bring her all of my wedding decor and she will set it up and make sure it all right. Day of my wedding when she brought the flowers to the hotel we were all in awe on how beautiful and elegant the flowers were and i was floored when i saw my room and how perfect it was. Maribel you are truly amazing at what you do and you will always have me as a client. I THANK YOU for all your hard work and effort !!!!!

Ladies she is truly a gem !!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Flowers by G Bella's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to be your floral designers on your big day. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation. All the best to you.

Tiffany · Married on 06/24/2017

Maribel was a pleasure to work with. She made my wedding day magical!

Jillian · Married on 06/17/2017

Maribel was a true pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was patient, a great listener, and a great collaborator. We came to our own kick-off meeting with a few unfinished ideas and she helped us evolve them into beautiful and practical design solutions. Maribel was detail-oriented and enthusiastic while working with. It was contagious and we were thankful for such positivity. We had great confidence in her abilities, and the day of the wedding, she arrived early and with excellent help. It was important for her to have toured our reception site ahead of the wedding day so she knew exactly what she was working with, and it showed. Our bouquets, corsages, centerpieces and table flare were gorgeous and exactly to aesthetic we were hoping for. She brought extra flowers for the caterers, food tables and bar, and really carried the floral theme throughout the reception. She really understood our wants and delivered. Maribel was sweet, personable, professional and easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone else seeking a floral vendor.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Flowers by G Bella's reply:

Aww thank you Jillian for the opportunity to be part of your special day, as we love what we do, congratulations and all the best to you and your husband and let's stay connected
    If you have instagram you can always follow me take care

Rachael · Married on 04/08/2017

Maribel was wonderful - she created the exact look we wanted for the flowers and was able to stay within our budget. I would definitely recommend her.

• tinarenee

Tina · Married on 04/03/2017

Maribel was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She was able to put our ideas into motion an help steer us in the best direction. She was great communicating with us and keeping me in the loop on any ideas or changes she had in mind. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. I was in awe when I saw how much she had done. Everywhere I turned I was amazed. I feel like it was more than I expected and she exceeded our initial vision. She even made bouquets at the end for my husbands relatives that wanted to take flowers home and we truly appreciate it. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Tiffany · Married on 03/31/2017

Love Maribel's professionalism & dedication. She loves her job and gives it her 100 percent. My flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous. I received many compliments on how beautifully the venue was decorated. I highly recommend her!