Flowers by G Bella Reviews

145 Reviews for Flowers by G Bella

• Katelyn

katelyn · Getting married on 08/22/2021

Maribel is amazing!

We postponed our 8/23/20 wedding to next year in early April, and Maribel by FAR was our most flexible and responsive vendor. She handled it so well, got our contracts updated quickly, and made sure we felt comfortable.

When we decided to elope on our original date, she did my bouquet and my fiancé’s boutonnière and I was blown away. She understood exactly what I was looking for and still exceeded expectations. I can not recommend her enough and I’m excited to have another chance to work with her!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Flowers by G Bella's reply:

your welcome katelyn we are excited as well. I m glad we were able to bring a smile during these unprecedented times.
  • Terry

Terry Chau · Married on 10/18/2020

A ray of sunshine

Bella is what you would consider a model vendor. During this pandemic our original venue was and is still closed due to COVID. We came to an agreement that we would received 2/3’s of our deposit back. Roughly 4 months later, my fiancé at the time who is now my wife contacted BELLA and she ended up doing our bouquet and my boutonnière for no charge (she used that 1/3 deposit that she kept for her consultation)for our small intimate wedding that we just had this Sunday.

The Chau’s

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Gaby

Gaby · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing work!

Since our first conversation it was a pleasure to work with Maribel. She is very nice and listened to what I wanted and offer suggestions to stay in my budget. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Edwin P Garcia · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing unique service

My wife and I had the best experience with team G bella they went above and beyond before and after our wedding. Definitely reasonably priced and great quality of work. Sat down with Maribel and was sold on how helpful and full of ideas she is. Highly creative and recommended to anyone new to this.

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Gaby

Cindy Altamirano · Married on 10/09/2020

Beautiful Flowers

Prompt response. Professional. Maribel was very nice and helpful. Beatiful Flowers.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Sarah Awadallah · Married on 09/13/2020

Florist Maribel

Not only are Maribel and her team so talented at what they do, but they were also so accommodating during COVID and displayed the highest level of professionalism and compassion. She is responsive and willing to work with you and I would highly highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. We shopped around a lot for a florist and she was such an amazing choice! We are so happy that we chose her!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Lourdes

Lourdes Rivas · Married on 09/03/2020

The best Floral experience

Maribel was great and her work is outstanding. She was able to work with me during this whole pandemic. Once again, thank you!

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Q

Quenisha · Married on 08/13/2020

Covid tried it

Covid tried it but with G Bella we conquered

Sent on 08/25/2020

Alexandra Fabiilli · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing flowers for Bridal Shower

Everything planned and coordinated ended up being perfect and exactly what I requested for my sisters Bridal shower . The flowers for the centerpieces were beautiful. Maribel was very responsive and communication was great throughout entire planning process. Definitely recommend !

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Concetta

Concetta · Married on 03/06/2020

Nothing short of AMAZING!

From my initial meeting with Maribel I knew she was the florist for my wedding, I booked her before I even had a venue so over the time we have changed our Vision so much yet Maribel was always pleasant and willing to meet and make changes. She was super affordable, always available and a great help through this process. The day of my wedding when I saw my flowers I could not believe they were mine they were so beautiful, but I was truly blown away at my centerpieces and could not stop staring at them!! Maribel did all of my bouquet, boutinere, corsages, centerpieces, dais and ceremony arch decor and I could not be happier. thank you Maribel and flowers by G Bella team

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 01/18/2020

Blown away!

Maribel is amazing. Everything exceeded our expectations. She put so much thought and effort into all of our floral pieces. She makes sure that what you’re getting the day of your wedding is exactly what you envisioned for your special day by having an in depth one on one meeting. We couldn’t have loved all of the pieces more! People kept commenting on how gorgeous all of the arrangements and bouquets were. When I walked into our room once everything had been completed I couldn’t help but cry because it was all so perfect! We are so grateful! I highly recommend going with flowersbygbella for any event you may be having.

Sent on 01/31/2020

samantha · Married on 12/14/2019

Flowers that leave you speechless

My wedding was on Dec 14th and Maribel left me speechless with my flower arangements. Simply beautiful she sits down with you and Personalizes you flowers to your taste all while giving you the best advice even if its cheaper. I recommend anyone go to her for your flower needs you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Katie · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Florist!!

Maribel is fantastic! She was able to make my floral vision a reality. It was truly spectacular and reasonably priced! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lina · Married on 09/14/2019

A dream and a surprise

We could not be happier with the quality of service and all the attention to detail provided by Maribel and her team. We used her services which included the flowers and decor as well as the wedding coordinator provided by Johanna. My bride and I were so surprised when we saw all the decor. It was very beautiful and better than what we had envisioned. Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Katrice · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful !

So grateful to have had Flowers by G Bella for our wedding day. Maribel was always helpful in the months leading to our big day in helping me make decisions for decor and giving suggestions. On the day of I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything looked. It was beyond perfect . I would definitely recommend Flowers by G Bella !

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Rymer · Married on 06/08/2019

Thanks for making our day memorable!

We had the chance to work with both Maribel on florals/styling and Johanna on coordination, and both were amazing!

We had some very set ideas of the aesthetic we were looking for, and Maribel listened closely to capture this in both florals and styling. She was also super flexible and had a lot of suggestions for staying in budget. She set up a modern tablescape of terrariums and greens, put together custom acrylic signs, and set up our welcome table with personal items alongside her lanterns, card boxes and florals. They looked even better than we could have imagined on the day!

Johanna jumped in 6 weeks before the wedding and took on vendor communication early on, connecting various parties to align on a timeline and making sure everything was in place. On the day itself, she moved between multiple spots - ladies getting ready location, the men’s, family photos, and the venue itself - making sure we were in the right places, delivering personal flowers, and overseeing set up & breakdown. She also really took care of the easily-forgotten little things - being at the ready with a q-tip for a make up smudge, or placing spare shoes under our dinner table so I could quickly change into them before the first dance! The day ran perfectly, and we received so many comments from guests on how well coordinated everything was.

The team really made our day memorable, and we’d highly recommend working with both Maribel and Johanna! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • erin

erin · Married on 05/26/2019

The Best!!!

Maribel was the absolute best!! Our flowers exceeded my expectations and were absolutely gorgeous. The team went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect.

I also recommend spending a bit more and getting the styling services. The service allows you to see a mock-up of the flowers beforehand and she set up all of the decor. It really took the worry out of the day. Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Florist!

Maribel is absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and flexible when it came to my budget. She truly made my vision come to life! She's extremely reliable and responsive even the simplest questions she was there to help me and order whatever it was I needed. I highly recommend using Flowers by G Bella for your wedding or any event! Thank you again Maribel for everything! :)

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/26/2019

The absolute best

We couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Maribel lead us along the way. We had no idea what we wanted when we went to speak with her. She held our hands and literally bought to life the most amazing ideas. Maribel goes above and beyond she became the person who took care of everything major ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception she was there every step of the way she made our day special her decorations really were stunning she not only provided the best work, but provided us with peace of mind. We will forever be grateful. Thanks once again Flowers by G Bella.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Andrea · Married on 04/19/2019

Flowers by G Bella is amazing! You need them!

Maribel was amazing to work with. From the first interaction we had with her, she was very friendly, warm and really took her time to listen to our needs/wants. It was very easy to talk to her and she really cares about her clients. This is exactly the kind of support you need while planning a wedding. Maribel never rushed us into any thing and picking her was one of the best decisions we made. Thanks Maribel!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Alana

Alana Oran · Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you maribel!

Working with Maribel and Joanna was an amazing experience. I am so happy we decided to go with Flowers by G Bella. Every meeting we had Maribel listened to what I wanted and interpreted my madness of a pintrest board into my ideal wedding. No matter what I came up with or changed she was always willing to help me. She stayed the entire night, made sure everything was perfect. I really don't know what else to say. She checked in throughout the entire planning process, always calling and trying to help with ideas for other parts of the planning process, she was always willing to meet up or go over the plans. I am just so grateful, she made my day perfect. The flowers were beautiful, the arch she built for the ceremony and sweetheart table was to die for and the special touches she put around the rest of my wedding (welcome sign, pictures, lamps, candles, etc)... just amazing! Thank you for translating my ideas into a perfect vision.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2018

Fairy tale come true!

We just had our wedding last weekend and Maribel's amazing flower decorations at the Scarsdale's Women Club was to me like a fairy tale come true. Not only her excellent taste helped me choose the right hue of colors to complement my wedding theme color (coral), we had many brainstorming sessions to bring out the best from the venue including some last minute changes in table arrangements because we ended up with too many guests. She was also so generous in providing us with our wedding sign, gift boxes, flower petals, etc. without asking for extra charge for these later additions. If you have a reasonably good budget for flowers, Maribel will do wonders for your wedding. Words alone can not express how happy I am for having worked with her and only with pictures can do justice to her fantastic job. Thank you so so very much!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

M · Married on 09/23/2018

Maribel is a consummate professional who is very friendly, responsive and attentive to detail. From the first time I spoke to her, I knew that she understood my vision and that she was trustworthy. Her floral arrangements are not only gorgeous but they are made with the highest quality flowers and greens. I'm happy to say that I was able to enjoy my bridal bouquet as tabletop decoration for almost 2 weeks after my wedding. In addition to flowers, she provided lighting for my outdoor ceremony and also took care of all the styling details for my wedding. It was a huge relief to be able to hand over these tasks to her and know that they would be taken care of efficiently. I cannot recommend Flowers by G Bella enough!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Shes so passionate about flowers and assuring you that the flowers will look beautiful, and they did!, Everyone loved my flowers at the wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Tomeisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Maribel was amazing! She’s very great with communicating and she did an amazing job! She was there every step of the way and she did not disappoint! Thank you soooo much! I would recommend Flowers by G Bella hands down. My wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 09/11/2018