Flowers by Frankie Reviews

Flowers by Frankie 6
Flowers by Frankie 7

Jessica Solomon · Married on 02/10/2019

Hands down the best!

Hands down the best! I told Frankie the colors I was going with and the style cake I had and she brought it all together! My bouquet, my daughters bouquet, the boutonnières, the arrangements for the table, and the flowers she added to my cake last because I thought it was to plain were flawless! Y’all she is the BEST with the BEST prices around!

Flowers by Frankie 8
    Flowers by Frankie 9
    Flowers by Frankie 10
    Flowers by Frankie 11
  • Kim

Kim Beck Cline · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing vision!

I met with Frankie a few weeks ago. Knowing nothing about flowers there were only a couple of things that I could tell her.
    1. What I needed
    2. I knew what my daughter liked
    3. That it had to be neutral colors. NOTHING bright.
    I sent her a few pictures of things my daughter would like.
    Today Frankie delivered them. I was absolutely blown away at her vison to see just what I wanted when I couldn't explain it myself. Everything was beautiful down to the smallest detail. Unfortunately, I messed the wedding cake up during transporting. Frankie stepped in, added a few flowers to the cake and saved the day!!! Her service is professional, she is sweet and she is amazing to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Bridget Hinson Verone · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I loved meeting with Frankie and discussing my vision for our wedding flowers. However when they arrived on our big day, they were above and beyond my expectation! I could not stop admiring my bouquet and had so many compliments! I highly recommend Flowers by Frankie!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 12
    Flowers by Frankie 13
    Flowers by Frankie 14

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and choosing us to be a part of your special day. I loved seeing your reaction when I brought your bouquet in and I am thrilled you loved everything. Best wishes from everyone at Flowers by Frankie.

Bridget · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond!

Frankie made sure that the flowers for my big day were perfect! I highly recommend her!

• FutureMrsWerner

Gracie · Married on 12/09/2018

Flowers By frankie

Frankie did an INCREDIBLE job on my flowers!!! I sent pictures of what I wanted and she managed to make my arrangements look better than I had invisioned. From the boutineers, the cosrsoges to the two bouquets she made me, every single thing was stunning and I am still absolutely in love with my bouquet! Thank you, Frankie!! ❤️

Sent on 12/19/2018

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter! Congratulations!

Tammy · Married on 06/16/2018

Frankie was a pleasure to work with and does amazing work at a very affordable price. Very pleased and highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

I loved everything about her work!!! I’m a very simple person and that’s what I told her I wanted for my wedding! Simple! And that’s what I got!!! I recommend her to everyone!!

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

Frankie did a elegant job with her talent for my daughters wedding in February. We enjoyed working with her. Honestly, she made anything just perfect with the greenery and flowers. Would call on Frankie again. Thank you Frankie for helping make Hali's Day perfect.
    Thanks again
    Amy Mohn

Alex · Married on 01/06/2018

Flowers By Frankie was such a pleasure to work with! She took what little I knew about flowers, and turned it into something beautiful. I showed her a picture of things I liked and things I didn’t like, and she made my vision come to life. They were everything I wanted, and more. I trusted her whole heartedly throughout the wedding planning process. If you are planning a wedding in the Charleston area, I HIGHLY recommend working with her. Thank you Frankie for making my flowers so stunning! ❤️ -Alex Long

Flowers by Frankie 15
    Flowers by Frankie 22
    Flowers by Frankie 23
    Flowers by Frankie 24

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

I will be 100% honest- I am not a flower person but Frankie took my vision for the flowers and made it come to like. I found what I liked and didn't like and she painted the picture. She did all of our bouquets both standard and cascading and all of our men's flower clips, the grandmother and mom's corsages, and all of our centerpieces. She did an outstanding job. The arrangements were beautiful and she did a wonderful job matching flowers that were unique yet complimentary. I would highly recommend- she was easy to communicate with and went above and beyond!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I was absolutely blown away by my wedding flowers. I was/am so obsessed with them. Frankie took our vision and brought it to life. The quality of our bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were beyond expected. Frankie is very easy to contact, professional, and prompt. One of my favorite vendors, would definitely recommend.

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Frankie did an amazing job on my flowers for the wedding!! The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!! All the flowers looked so freak and I loved the sunflowers!!

Denise · Married on 03/25/2017

I am the Mother of the groom and wanted to pay for the flowers as a wedding gift. I gave Frankie a budget amount and my daughter in law told her what she wanted and showed her several pictures on Pinterest. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly the way we wanted them to look. Frankie is professional, accommodating and patient. She stayed within our budget and made sure the day was special. I would recommend Frankie to anyone searching for flowers for any occasion.

Heather · Married on 09/26/2016

Frankie was so helpful with the planning, to setting it up, making sure everything was where it needed to be when it needed to be. I had ideas when planning it, but she told me a couple of ways we could bring it all together that I hadn't even imagined. She made it painless which as I'm sure most everyone can agree planning a wedding is hardly ever that. She helped make our special day one of pure beauty and one that we'll never forget. If you're looking for that person who "gets it" Flowers By Frankie is the way to go.

Flowers by Frankie 25

chandler · Married on 08/19/2016

We LOVE Flowers by Frankie! She did a wonderful job at my sister's wedding and I knew that I had to have her for mine. She's delightful to work with and she makes beautiful bouquets!

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

Working with Frankie was amazing! She truly made the day so beautiful and was so easy to work with! Thank you so much!

Lee · Married on 04/08/2016

Frankie is a joy to work with and she blew me away with the flowers she provided for my wedding. It was the one thing that I was the most excited for on my wedding day (other than marrying my sweetheart) and she went above and beyond my expectations!!! I even planned on doing a bouquet toss but after seeing my bouquet I thought "NOPE!!!". (My planner took some extra flowers we had and made a faux bouquet to toss). I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion.

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Beautiful flowers at a great price!! Thank you Frankie!!

Mauree · Married on 03/12/2016

She did a wonderful job with the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding!
    I was very impressed at how she put them together!

Mauree · Married on 03/12/2016

Wonderful display and wonderful woman! So friendly and dedicated to making as best she can to what we wanted!

Catherine · Married on 11/21/2015

Frankie was a pleasure to work with! She worked with my vision and made it even better than I imagined. I would recommend this business to all of my friends. She kept me at my budget and didn't push me to go over. The flowers and bouquets were beautiful. She is a very talented lady and wonderful to work with.

Joanna · Married on 10/11/2015

Frankie was an absolute joy to work with! We could not have picked a better florist for our wedding. She came highly recommended by my planner and a couple of other local brides. She was fast to respond to emails and I was able to send her pictures of what I was looking for and she could not have produced a more beautiful bouquet or centerpieces! The centerpieces were perfect for our tables and they matched the linens perfectly! As all wedding planning experiences shifts and changes, these shifts and changes were not a problem for Frankie! She was very flexible and was able to add to and adjust our order to fit exactly what we needed. They were a hot item at the end of the night as several people asked to take them home and many guests commented on how beautiful all of her arrangements were. I would only recommend Flowers by Frankie for your wedding (and any other occasion where flowers are needed)!

Brooklyn · Married on 09/26/2015

Frankie's work was more than amazing. Frankie took a picture I sent her that thousands of brides had pinned and gave me exactly what i wanted with my own personal twist. Down to the pins that held the arrangements together matched perfectly. Frankie stuck with me after 3 venue changes and managed to give me floral arrangements that fit perfectly with my final choice. The flowers at my wedding were the only thing that wasn't a neutral brown/tan color. She made it work without the flowers looking out of place. Everything came together perfectly. Thank you Frankie!!

ken · Married on 03/21/2015

I don't even know where to begin about saying how awsome of a job Frankie did with our flowers. I first saw how my new wife , Patty had done all the decorations and I was amazed. Then when Frankie came in and added all the flower arrangements I was just blown away. I have never seen such beautiful flowers like that in my life. My wife said she had met with Frankie many times and that she was always helpful. Then on the day of our wedding when Frankie showed up and set up all our flower arrangements I couldn't believe how beautiful orchids and white roses could be. Thank you Frankie for everything you did to make our wedding such a beautiful success. Everyone is still talking about the flowers. For anyone who reads this take my advice and let Frankie do your flowers. See for yourself on her Facebook site for the wedding at Peace Presbyterian Church.

Frankie is AMAZING. I really loved how laid back she was and extremely professional. She met with me several times to go over what I wanted. I do not know very much about flowers so I just showed her a picture and gave her some fabric swaps to ensure she knew which colors I wanted. When I arrived to my wedding and saw all the amazing arrangements and the bouquets/boutonnieres I was legit AMAZED!!! Everything was PERFECT! She also has extremely reasonable prices and really cares about her clients and business. She ensured everything was taken care of with the flowers the day of the wedding which was important and a huge stress reliever for me. I HIGHLY recommend Frankie and I know you would be amazed with her services. Please book her fore you wedding!!!