Flowers by Frankie Reviews

Flowers by Frankie 6
Flowers by Frankie 7
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 06/14/2019

We had a great experience and would highly recommend Frankie !

Frankie was very professional and knowledgeable which made her very easy to work with. She had great ideas and really did a beautiful job putting the flowers together. The bouquets and decorations were stunning. Everything looked beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. We would definitely work with Frankie again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 8
    Flowers by Frankie 9
    Flowers by Frankie 10
    Flowers by Frankie 11
    Flowers by Frankie 12

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy to be a part of it. Wishing you much love and happiness.

Dora R. Jones · Married on 06/01/2019

My Best Day Ever!

Frankie went straight to work the day I contacted her with my vision of a Sunset Wedding on the Beach surrounded by my friends and family at the Tides on Folly Beach, South Carolina. The colors of the flowers were a bright eye-catching pink with turquoise ribbons and white buckets filled with pink roses. She was a joy to work with, she listened to my ideas. We highly recommend Flowers by Frankie, she did an excellent job!

Photos by Captured by Kate Photography

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 13
    Flowers by Frankie 14

Sara · Married on 05/26/2019

Rice Mill Wedding

I just got married at the Rice Mill in Charleston and had a wonderful experience with Flowers by Frankie. She enhanced the beauty of our venue and took my ideas into account to create a beautiful customized look. I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your review and allowing Flowers by Frankie to be a part of your special day. Wishing you many years of love and happiness

Christen · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing, talented, and beautiful

Frankie was a dream to work with! I had a destination wedding and planned everything from Texas so all correspondence was via email and phone calls. Frankie was so nice and helpful! She did my bouquet, tall centerpieces, flower aisle markers for the ceremony, and greenery on the chandeliers! I changed what I wanted several times and Frankie could not have been more helpful! I sent her pictures of my bridesmaid dresses and colors and she matched my flowers based on that! She designed exactly what I had envisioned and made my colors match perfectly! Her work tied everything together to look amazing!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 15
    Flowers by Frankie 16
    Flowers by Frankie 17

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy I was able to create designs to make your vision come to life. Wishing you much love and happiness from all of us at Flowers by Frankie.
  • Rachael

Rachael Bergmann · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I absolutely loved my flowers from Frankie! She created bouquets, bouts, simple table arrangements, and flowers for our chuppah. All were stunning and beyond my expectations. I gave Frankie pretty loose thoughts about colors/flowers and the final products were fantastic! She met with my mom a few times leading up to the wedding (they are local, we are not), sent me a bouquet “sneak peak” to make sure I liked it the day before the wedding, and delivered to Edisto— highly recommend for your floral needs!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 18
    Flowers by Frankie 19
    Flowers by Frankie 20

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for taking time to leave me feedback. We enjoyed being a part of your special day and wish you much happiness.

Brandy · Married on 03/19/2019

Personal, perfect, affordable, beautiful flowers

Beautiful flowers, understood what I wanted. Bang for your buck! Knows what she’s doing for sure! Always responded quickly to questions! Great to work with! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/15/2019

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2019

Nancy Weaver

Frankie did an extraordinary job on my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets and all the boutonnières. My original florist backed out about a month before my wedding and a coworkers daughter used her and did a wonderful job. Frankie did not hesitate and jumped right on my flowers.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 21

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day. Best wishes!

Jessica Solomon · Married on 02/10/2019

Hands down the best!

Hands down the best! I told Frankie the colors I was going with and the style cake I had and she brought it all together! My bouquet, my daughters bouquet, the boutonnières, the arrangements for the table, and the flowers she added to my cake last because I thought it was to plain were flawless! Y’all she is the BEST with the BEST prices around!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 22
    Flowers by Frankie 23
    Flowers by Frankie 24
    Flowers by Frankie 25
  • Kim

Kim Beck Cline · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing vision!

I met with Frankie a few weeks ago. Knowing nothing about flowers there were only a couple of things that I could tell her.
    1. What I needed
    2. I knew what my daughter liked
    3. That it had to be neutral colors. NOTHING bright.
    I sent her a few pictures of things my daughter would like.
    Today Frankie delivered them. I was absolutely blown away at her vison to see just what I wanted when I couldn't explain it myself. Everything was beautiful down to the smallest detail. Unfortunately, I messed the wedding cake up during transporting. Frankie stepped in, added a few flowers to the cake and saved the day!!! Her service is professional, she is sweet and she is amazing to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Bridget Hinson Verone · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I loved meeting with Frankie and discussing my vision for our wedding flowers. However when they arrived on our big day, they were above and beyond my expectation! I could not stop admiring my bouquet and had so many compliments! I highly recommend Flowers by Frankie!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 26
    Flowers by Frankie 27
    Flowers by Frankie 28

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and choosing us to be a part of your special day. I loved seeing your reaction when I brought your bouquet in and I am thrilled you loved everything. Best wishes from everyone at Flowers by Frankie.

Bridget · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond!

Frankie made sure that the flowers for my big day were perfect! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • FutureMrsWerner

Gracie · Married on 12/09/2018

Flowers By frankie

Frankie did an INCREDIBLE job on my flowers!!! I sent pictures of what I wanted and she managed to make my arrangements look better than I had invisioned. From the boutineers, the cosrsoges to the two bouquets she made me, every single thing was stunning and I am still absolutely in love with my bouquet! Thank you, Frankie!! ❤️

Sent on 12/19/2018

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter! Congratulations!

Tammy · Married on 06/16/2018

Frankie was a pleasure to work with and does amazing work at a very affordable price. Very pleased and highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

I loved everything about her work!!! I’m a very simple person and that’s what I told her I wanted for my wedding! Simple! And that’s what I got!!! I recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

Frankie did a elegant job with her talent for my daughters wedding in February. We enjoyed working with her. Honestly, she made anything just perfect with the greenery and flowers. Would call on Frankie again. Thank you Frankie for helping make Hali's Day perfect.
    Thanks again
    Amy Mohn

Sent on 06/11/2018

Alex · Married on 01/06/2018

Flowers By Frankie was such a pleasure to work with! She took what little I knew about flowers, and turned it into something beautiful. I showed her a picture of things I liked and things I didn’t like, and she made my vision come to life. They were everything I wanted, and more. I trusted her whole heartedly throughout the wedding planning process. If you are planning a wedding in the Charleston area, I HIGHLY recommend working with her. Thank you Frankie for making my flowers so stunning! ❤️ -Alex Long

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Flowers by Frankie 36
    Flowers by Frankie 37
    Flowers by Frankie 38

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

I will be 100% honest- I am not a flower person but Frankie took my vision for the flowers and made it come to like. I found what I liked and didn't like and she painted the picture. She did all of our bouquets both standard and cascading and all of our men's flower clips, the grandmother and mom's corsages, and all of our centerpieces. She did an outstanding job. The arrangements were beautiful and she did a wonderful job matching flowers that were unique yet complimentary. I would highly recommend- she was easy to communicate with and went above and beyond!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I was absolutely blown away by my wedding flowers. I was/am so obsessed with them. Frankie took our vision and brought it to life. The quality of our bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were beyond expected. Frankie is very easy to contact, professional, and prompt. One of my favorite vendors, would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Frankie did an amazing job on my flowers for the wedding!! The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!! All the flowers looked so freak and I loved the sunflowers!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Denise · Married on 03/25/2017

I am the Mother of the groom and wanted to pay for the flowers as a wedding gift. I gave Frankie a budget amount and my daughter in law told her what she wanted and showed her several pictures on Pinterest. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly the way we wanted them to look. Frankie is professional, accommodating and patient. She stayed within our budget and made sure the day was special. I would recommend Frankie to anyone searching for flowers for any occasion.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Heather · Married on 09/26/2016

Frankie was so helpful with the planning, to setting it up, making sure everything was where it needed to be when it needed to be. I had ideas when planning it, but she told me a couple of ways we could bring it all together that I hadn't even imagined. She made it painless which as I'm sure most everyone can agree planning a wedding is hardly ever that. She helped make our special day one of pure beauty and one that we'll never forget. If you're looking for that person who "gets it" Flowers By Frankie is the way to go.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Flowers by Frankie 39

chandler · Married on 08/19/2016

We LOVE Flowers by Frankie! She did a wonderful job at my sister's wedding and I knew that I had to have her for mine. She's delightful to work with and she makes beautiful bouquets!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

Working with Frankie was amazing! She truly made the day so beautiful and was so easy to work with! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Lee · Married on 04/08/2016

Frankie is a joy to work with and she blew me away with the flowers she provided for my wedding. It was the one thing that I was the most excited for on my wedding day (other than marrying my sweetheart) and she went above and beyond my expectations!!! I even planned on doing a bouquet toss but after seeing my bouquet I thought "NOPE!!!". (My planner took some extra flowers we had and made a faux bouquet to toss). I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Beautiful flowers at a great price!! Thank you Frankie!!

Sent on 03/21/2016