Flowers by Frankie Reviews

Flowers by Frankie 7
  • FutureMrsWerner

Gracie · Married on 12/09/2018

Flowers By frankie

Frankie did an INCREDIBLE job on my flowers!!! I sent pictures of what I wanted and she managed to make my arrangements look better than I had invisioned. From the boutineers, the cosrsoges to the two bouquets she made me, every single thing was stunning and I am still absolutely in love with my bouquet! Thank you, Frankie!! ❤️

Sent on 12/19/2018

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter! Congratulations!

Tammy · Married on 06/16/2018

Frankie was a pleasure to work with and does amazing work at a very affordable price. Very pleased and highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

I loved everything about her work!!! I’m a very simple person and that’s what I told her I wanted for my wedding! Simple! And that’s what I got!!! I recommend her to everyone!!

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

Frankie did a elegant job with her talent for my daughters wedding in February. We enjoyed working with her. Honestly, she made anything just perfect with the greenery and flowers. Would call on Frankie again. Thank you Frankie for helping make Hali's Day perfect.
    Thanks again
    Amy Mohn

Alex · Married on 01/06/2018

Flowers By Frankie was such a pleasure to work with! She took what little I knew about flowers, and turned it into something beautiful. I showed her a picture of things I liked and things I didn’t like, and she made my vision come to life. They were everything I wanted, and more. I trusted her whole heartedly throughout the wedding planning process. If you are planning a wedding in the Charleston area, I HIGHLY recommend working with her. Thank you Frankie for making my flowers so stunning! ❤️ -Alex Long

Flowers by Frankie 8
    Flowers by Frankie 15
    Flowers by Frankie 16
    Flowers by Frankie 17

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

I will be 100% honest- I am not a flower person but Frankie took my vision for the flowers and made it come to like. I found what I liked and didn't like and she painted the picture. She did all of our bouquets both standard and cascading and all of our men's flower clips, the grandmother and mom's corsages, and all of our centerpieces. She did an outstanding job. The arrangements were beautiful and she did a wonderful job matching flowers that were unique yet complimentary. I would highly recommend- she was easy to communicate with and went above and beyond!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I was absolutely blown away by my wedding flowers. I was/am so obsessed with them. Frankie took our vision and brought it to life. The quality of our bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were beyond expected. Frankie is very easy to contact, professional, and prompt. One of my favorite vendors, would definitely recommend.

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Frankie did an amazing job on my flowers for the wedding!! The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!! All the flowers looked so freak and I loved the sunflowers!!

Denise · Married on 03/25/2017

I am the Mother of the groom and wanted to pay for the flowers as a wedding gift. I gave Frankie a budget amount and my daughter in law told her what she wanted and showed her several pictures on Pinterest. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly the way we wanted them to look. Frankie is professional, accommodating and patient. She stayed within our budget and made sure the day was special. I would recommend Frankie to anyone searching for flowers for any occasion.

Heather · Married on 09/26/2016

Frankie was so helpful with the planning, to setting it up, making sure everything was where it needed to be when it needed to be. I had ideas when planning it, but she told me a couple of ways we could bring it all together that I hadn't even imagined. She made it painless which as I'm sure most everyone can agree planning a wedding is hardly ever that. She helped make our special day one of pure beauty and one that we'll never forget. If you're looking for that person who "gets it" Flowers By Frankie is the way to go.

Flowers by Frankie 18

chandler · Married on 08/19/2016

We LOVE Flowers by Frankie! She did a wonderful job at my sister's wedding and I knew that I had to have her for mine. She's delightful to work with and she makes beautiful bouquets!

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

Working with Frankie was amazing! She truly made the day so beautiful and was so easy to work with! Thank you so much!

Lee · Married on 04/08/2016

Frankie is a joy to work with and she blew me away with the flowers she provided for my wedding. It was the one thing that I was the most excited for on my wedding day (other than marrying my sweetheart) and she went above and beyond my expectations!!! I even planned on doing a bouquet toss but after seeing my bouquet I thought "NOPE!!!". (My planner took some extra flowers we had and made a faux bouquet to toss). I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion.

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2016

Beautiful flowers at a great price!! Thank you Frankie!!

Mauree · Married on 03/12/2016

She did a wonderful job with the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding!
    I was very impressed at how she put them together!

Mauree · Married on 03/12/2016

Wonderful display and wonderful woman! So friendly and dedicated to making as best she can to what we wanted!

Catherine · Married on 11/21/2015

Frankie was a pleasure to work with! She worked with my vision and made it even better than I imagined. I would recommend this business to all of my friends. She kept me at my budget and didn't push me to go over. The flowers and bouquets were beautiful. She is a very talented lady and wonderful to work with.

Joanna · Married on 10/11/2015

Frankie was an absolute joy to work with! We could not have picked a better florist for our wedding. She came highly recommended by my planner and a couple of other local brides. She was fast to respond to emails and I was able to send her pictures of what I was looking for and she could not have produced a more beautiful bouquet or centerpieces! The centerpieces were perfect for our tables and they matched the linens perfectly! As all wedding planning experiences shifts and changes, these shifts and changes were not a problem for Frankie! She was very flexible and was able to add to and adjust our order to fit exactly what we needed. They were a hot item at the end of the night as several people asked to take them home and many guests commented on how beautiful all of her arrangements were. I would only recommend Flowers by Frankie for your wedding (and any other occasion where flowers are needed)!

Brooklyn · Married on 09/26/2015

Frankie's work was more than amazing. Frankie took a picture I sent her that thousands of brides had pinned and gave me exactly what i wanted with my own personal twist. Down to the pins that held the arrangements together matched perfectly. Frankie stuck with me after 3 venue changes and managed to give me floral arrangements that fit perfectly with my final choice. The flowers at my wedding were the only thing that wasn't a neutral brown/tan color. She made it work without the flowers looking out of place. Everything came together perfectly. Thank you Frankie!!

ken · Married on 03/21/2015

I don't even know where to begin about saying how awsome of a job Frankie did with our flowers. I first saw how my new wife , Patty had done all the decorations and I was amazed. Then when Frankie came in and added all the flower arrangements I was just blown away. I have never seen such beautiful flowers like that in my life. My wife said she had met with Frankie many times and that she was always helpful. Then on the day of our wedding when Frankie showed up and set up all our flower arrangements I couldn't believe how beautiful orchids and white roses could be. Thank you Frankie for everything you did to make our wedding such a beautiful success. Everyone is still talking about the flowers. For anyone who reads this take my advice and let Frankie do your flowers. See for yourself on her Facebook site for the wedding at Peace Presbyterian Church.

Frankie is AMAZING. I really loved how laid back she was and extremely professional. She met with me several times to go over what I wanted. I do not know very much about flowers so I just showed her a picture and gave her some fabric swaps to ensure she knew which colors I wanted. When I arrived to my wedding and saw all the amazing arrangements and the bouquets/boutonnieres I was legit AMAZED!!! Everything was PERFECT! She also has extremely reasonable prices and really cares about her clients and business. She ensured everything was taken care of with the flowers the day of the wedding which was important and a huge stress reliever for me. I HIGHLY recommend Frankie and I know you would be amazed with her services. Please book her fore you wedding!!!

I was out of town bride and found Frankie via websites. I sent her the picture of my dress and options for the bouquet. She made a suggestion with which i agreed and the flowers were AMAZING!!! They stayed fresh and tight by the end of the wedding. I was very happy.
    She also sent me a contract and when the numbers changed, she quickly adjusted the price.

Krysta · Married on 02/15/2014

Frankie is amazing! She was very quick to respond to all of my many questions and is really good about working within your budget. She delivered exactly what I wanted on my wedding day ! We recieved so many compliments on all the arrangements and I cried when I saw how beautiful my bouquet looked! It was everything I wanted times a thousand. I have already recommended her to two of my girlfriends and will use her for any future events that I have. You will not be disappointed if you go with Frankie!

Tracey · Married on 11/23/2013

Frankie is amazing!! I can't say enough about her quality of work, professionalism and and promptness. She always responded the same day after I contacted her by email. When I needed to make changes she was extremely flexible and made things run smoothly! The arrangements for the church, reception and bouquets far exceeded my expectations and I got many, many compliments! The flowers lasted for about 5 days. I will definitely use her for my other 2 daughter's weddings when the time comes.

Gina · Married on 11/07/2013

Frankie's flowers for my wedding were beautiful! We planned a wedding at Magnolia Plantation but live in the Charlotte, NC area. Frankie was highly recommended to do my flowers. My communication with her was via phone and email. I emailed pictures of bouquets and flowers that I liked and then spoke with her on the phone. She was able to offer advice from experience based on what I liked in the pictures and what she thought would look elegant. When she delivered the flowers to my wedding site, I was amazed at how beautiful they were and how big my bouquet was. She did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!