flowers by doris Reviews

8 | Westerville, OH

8 Reviews for flowers by doris

madeline · Married on 02/02/2008

They were fabulous to work with, my flowers were gorgeous. I never could have imagined them to have been as beautiful as they were. I got to see the flowers the day before the wedidng, they delivered and set up everything, no questions, no problems, I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/02/2008

Maura · Married on 12/08/2007

I was very pleased with my flowers. This business was very helpful in helping me to pick out flower combinations that were both in my budget and would look good. They were very professional and I was very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Flowers by Doris to another bride.

Sent on 01/03/2008

Kelley · Married on 05/03/2008

Flowers by Doris did a wonderful job with my bouquets and centerpiece displays. Paula is easy to work with and makes suggestions based on your individual tastes. My wedding was on the larger size with 200 guests. I decided on alternating tall and short red freedom roses for the centerpiece displays at the reception and beautiful white calla lilies for the church pews. Paula also has a large variety of vases to choose from. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/23/2008

Megan · Married on 02/25/2006

Very creative, willing to work within a budget, NOT PUSHY!

Sent on 02/12/2008

Alison · Married on 07/19/2008

My flowers were gorgeous! This was one of those areas that you never truly know what it will look like until you actually see it. You can invision all of these ideas in your head about what you think these flowers will look like together, but you never really know. Paula knew exactly how to give us suggestions and gave it to us straight when it came to money and quality. I met with one other florist before I met Paula and he made feel insecure, pressured, and stressed. Paula did the exact opposite. She had flexibility, calm, and a great personaility. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous for our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. Thank you Paula!!!

Sent on 08/01/2008

Chris · Married on 08/04/2007

Flowers by Doris was very easy to work with and came up with excellent designs based on the criteria we gave them. They helped us get the most for our money as well, so they are good working on a budget. The little details that were important to us came through perfectly.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Kate · Married on 10/20/2007

I had a wonderful experience with Flowers By Doris, Inc. They were recommended to me by our wedding planner and I was not disappointed one bit! We had a limited flower budget to work with and honestly, I wasn't really into flowers in the beginning. We had a sit down consulation, talked about colors, style, vision, etc., and Paula really helped me to form my ideas. On the day of the wedding when the flowers arrived, I was blown away! They were vibrant, classic and just what I wanted. Definitely exceeded my expectations!!!

Sent on 02/27/2008

Stacy · Married on 04/28/2007

3.5

Flowers by Doris was wonderful to work with. They gave me exactly what I wanted within my budget. They were very professional and personable.

Sent on 04/03/2009