Flowers By Design Reviews

104 | Dover, FL

104 Reviews for Flowers By Design

Christie · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing work and capture my vision of a beach wedding. The gals helped with the arch on the beach all the bouquets and shells for the guys. They did such great work. Mr. and Mrs Jason orlando

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Flowers by Design did an AMAZING job on our Wedding Day! I absolutely LOVED everything they did! I had a Disney themed wedding and they absolutely made my wedding into a fairytale! Thank you for your hard work and being there for me when you guys had some staffing changes, you helped make sure our wedding day was perfect - and it was!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Margarite · Married on 12/11/2015

I must say that Jamie was wonderful to work with. Great listener and able to provide great suggestions. As the MOB I asked for Lilly of the Valley for my daughter's bouquet and even not in season but Jamie found them!! For which I was very pleased. Then, she developed my vision of arrangements to the smallest details. She was easy to work with and very professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Krista · Married on 12/05/2015

YOU WANT TO CONTRACT JAMIE FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!! Our December 5, 2015 wedding was beautiful due to the professionalism and creativity of Flowers By Design. We could not believe the volume and value of the flowers. Jaime is a true professional. Even when I gave her the wrong time to arrive with the flowers, she was gracious and worked with us. I can honestly say I have never seen such beautiful arrangements. Jaime provided us with all we needed to dress our ceremony site including beautiful pipe and drape alter arch, organza drape with flowers down the aisle, gorgeous arrangements, and the most beautiful bouquets. I have never seen such large roses. Her pricing is the most competitive and you will not find more beautiful flowers or original ideas. Our flowers were even still alive when we got back from our honeymoon!!!! Jaime is a treasure and will make your wedding memorable.

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • F

Fallon · Married on 11/14/2015

Jamie saw our vision and went above and beyond to meet our expectations. She suggested options that I had never thought of and elevated our centerpieces to new heights. She suggested pieces that were bigger and better and less expensive. Lighting and draping was provided at our wedding and its SOOOOO nice to have everything included vs cutting a check to 50 different people. My husband gasped when he saw the room and how her team transformed it. She is genuine and so talented. To any bride, go with your gut. I was never once worried or concerned. If you choose Jamie, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kathleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Jamie and her team exceeded my vision and requests for our special day. The team went above and beyond what I thought I was getting. They really took their time ensuring every detail was perfect! Could not be happier with the services we received on our wedding day!

lindsey · Married on 10/10/2015

Jamie with Flowers by Design did an absolutely wonderful job with my flowers for my wedding. When we spoke about my ideas, I told her that I didn't know much about flowers to tell her what I wanted. She suggested that I send her a few pictures of some things that I liked. When my flowers arrived on my wedding day, they were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! It was a perfect blend of the pictures that I sent to her. Every person that sees my wedding photos comments on how beautifil they were. Jamie is very professional and prompt. I would very highly recommend her for any floral needs!

Sent on 12/21/2015

D · Married on 10/09/2015

Even with a small misunderstanding she came through and fixed the situation quickly no problem !! Flowers were gorgeous

April · Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie was great , we dos all the planning via phone and email on the flowers and the decorations as she handled both for us !!! Our wedding was beautiful and just as beachy and elegant as we had invisioned ?? Highly recommend for any occasion you are planning !!!

sher · Married on 09/11/2015

good service have used her services before

Sent on 12/22/2015

We were thrilled with Flowers-By-Design. With living in Orlando and having my wedding in St. Pete, I was a little nervous when it came to finding vendors that I couldn't actually meet. I called a few florists in the St. Pete area letting them know my budget for flowers and what flowers I was looking at. Most of the vendors came back with quotes that were starting at my budget and going up from there. Flowers-By-Design was the one that actually worked with my budget and suggested ways I could cut down even more such as what flowers she could use. I knew I wanted my bouquet to be white roses with blue and purple orchids, both being expensive flowers. I told her I wanted the bridesmaids to have similar bouquets and she suggested Hydrangeas instead to cut down the cost. They turned out beautiful along with all the other flowers. She worked with my throughout the whole process and even included glass vases for each bouquet so they didn't dry out before the end of the night.

I highly recommend her for any wedding!

Love,
    Kaitlyn and Lloyd

Sent on 01/15/2016

I can not say enough good things about Jamie. She is awesome! She saw my vision and helped make my wedding look like a fairy tale! Seriously, she does more than just flowers. Although all my flowers were gorgeous... And my cascading orchid bouquet was a true show stopper! She also draped my entire room and helped with other decor as well. She went out of her way to help me. The day before the wedding, I found out we had an issue with our card box/birdcage for guests and I emailed her because time was not on my side. She quickly responded and brought her birdcage for my guests to use! I highly recommend Jamie. My only regret is that we didn't invite the Knot to come take pictures of the wedding because it honestly looked so beautiful!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Jamie was great! She was very personable, met with us and consulting before, and most importantly, worked within our budget and delivered a product we loved! She took our vision and brought it to life. Definitely recommend her as your florist in Florida!!

Laurwn · Married on 01/17/2015

Jamie did an amazing job on all the flowers for our wedding. Everything looked beautiful from the bouquets to the center pieces. She captured the perfect color in the ribbons to match everything. I recommend Jamie and her services for any wedding

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • Y

Yaniela · Married on 01/10/2015

Flowers by design gave me exactly what I wanted. My flowers were beautiful and they arranged them perfectly!

Sent on 06/17/2015
  • Raina

Raina · Married on 11/15/2014

We hired Flowers by Design almost a year before my wedding and my entire experience with Jamie was wonderful. She helped me with all of my choices and provided me an exact quote prior to signing a contract. As the wedding day got closer, she was willing to meet with me in person. She patiently worked with me as I had changed my original choice of flowers for the my bouquet and cocktail area. She made recommendations and educated me on price, appearance, and color to ensure I would be completely satisfied the day of my wedding. She was beyond patient as I went back and forth and explored all of my options. Everything showed up perfect the day of the wedding. I received so many compliments! Any bride would be lucky to work with Jamie and her staff to make their day beyond beautiful! Thank you so much Jamie!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2014

Jamie did an amazing for our daughter's wedding, reception, and welcome party. The flowers and arrangements couldn't have been more beautiful. We would highly recommend her. Thanks for making the special weekend so gorgeous, Jamie.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

I loved my flowers from Flowers by Design! Jamie was very helpful and flexible with my requests. I'm not local so we had to do everything pretty much over the phone and with pictures and I wanted the majority of my flowers to be coral, which in the beginning I didn't realize how hard that can be. Jamie worked with me and made great suggestions - the flowers were beautifully and went with my décor and bridesmaid dresses perfectly! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Carlie · Married on 07/13/2014

We learned about Flowers by Design and Jamie Olson from a friend, and are so glad that we hired her for our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg, FL. Jamie's creations were exceptionally beautiful, and her prices were very reasonable! Jamie responded quickly to our calls and emails, and always offered honest and helpful suggestions/feedback. Jamie picked fresh seasonal flowers for our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres, and now days after our wedding, we continue to receive calls from our guests about how beautiful they thought our flowers were. Jamie also created our chuppah (Jewish wedding canopy), and it was stunning, not to mention hundreds of dollars cheaper than quotes we received from other local florists.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Joy · Married on 07/13/2014

They did an amazing job, very much attention to detial! The flowers and decorations wee beyond my expectations!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Richard · Married on 07/12/2014

I highly recommend Flowers By Design. Working with Jamie was so easy, and she catered to every little request and need I had. I showed Jamie pictures of what I envisioned and she created them to look exactly the way I wanted. She is extremely affordable, I shopped around a lot and her prices were the best. What you get for your money is unbelievable, the flowers at my wedding were so beautiful. I had compliments all night from my wedding guests on the flowers. Jamie provided beautiful bouquets for the bridal party, a draped and flowered arch for the beach ceremony, beautiful ceremony decor (flower hanging balls, petals lining beach sand), hydrangea centerpieces with custom ribbon, and gorgeous reception centerpieces. Jamie makes sure she has every detail lined up and ready before your big day, and makes everything so easy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

KALLIYA · Married on 05/26/2014

I purchased a Black Friday deal from Jamie last November. The arches and drapes were fabulous. I continue to receive compliments from other guest at the ceremony. I would highly recommend Flowers by Design.

Sent on 06/20/2014

candice · Married on 05/18/2014

Jamie is THE BEST!! she knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to make it even better than what I thought it could be! Her set team was also the best and were quick and professional! I was a very picky bride and wanted my "over the top" wedding to be perfect and it was thanks to Jamie!
    I had so many compliments on our arch, bistro lights, ceiling draping, and pipe and drape!
    there is a reason why flowers by design is the best and its because they ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Jamie with Flowers-By-Design is wonderful. She helped me every step of the way with making dream come true and ensure it was affordable by providing suggestions.

My flowers, lightening, and alter were gorgeous.

Thanks for such amazing work Jamie!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/25/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Jamie and the incredible work that she did to absolutely set the tone for our wedding with her beautiful flowers and decor. From the start Jamie was thoughtful, so genuinely caring and involved, and always ready to offer up helpful suggestions when I needed some inspiration, and even find ways to make my dreams happen within my budget! Our family and friends are still commenting on how beautiful everything was, and how incredible all of the sweet little details were. On my wedding day she did so much to make sure everything came out EXACTLY as I had wanted, even when some unforeseen things had occurred at my venue. We could not have made a better choice in choosing Jamie to be our florist. Thank you Jamie for everything!!

Sent on 05/28/2014