Flowers by Denise Reviews

62 Reviews for Flowers by Denise

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

62 Flowers by Denise Reviews

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

Denise was so wonderful to work with! As a bride that knew very little about florals, I entrusted Denise to work her magic and it all turned out better than I could have imagined! She created BEAUTIFUL arrangements that fulfilled all of my Pinterest wedding dreams! She was so accommodating to my situation and was very responsive to emails. I could have chosen a better florist to complete our simple vineyard wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Flowers by Denise 1
    Flowers by Denise 2
    Flowers by Denise 3
    Flowers by Denise 4

Thank you Hannah for the kind words!!! Such a beautiful day!! Congratulations

Traci · Married on 11/04/2017

Denise was just amazing! She is the sweetest lady and all of our flowers were Absolutely breathtaking! Couldn’t have asked for anything more! During photos while standing in the rain she let me use her umbrella and didn’t think twice! Unbelievably sweet and professional!

Flowers by Denise 5
    Flowers by Denise 6
    Flowers by Denise 7

Marisa · Married on 10/14/2017

OMG! There's not even the words to say how beautiful our flowers were. It wasn't just my bouquet, but the tables were amazing. I didn't make it easy on Denise, I chose an eclectic feel with multiple vases and boxes and different shaped mercury glass along with loose succulents. And I had 2 HUGE floral arrangements placed on top of wine barrels at the ceremony site. I just can't say enough how IN LOVE I was with every detail. We had THE PERFECT wedding and not because I'm partial, but I think it was one of the prettiest weddings I've ever seen. Denise knew all of the other vendors (Rental company, cake maker, venue, etc) and she worked with them seamlessly! Every detail was sheer perfection. She even had towels next to my bouquet so I could dry it off when I took it out of the vase.

Flowers by Denise 8
    Flowers by Denise 9
    Flowers by Denise 10

Robert · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Denise to do the flowers for our October wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job. My mom was the primary person to work with her, but she could not rave enough about the beauty, value, and skill of Denise's work. She was also gracious enough to make some last minute changes after we had to redesign the table plan. I would highly recommend her, she did an excellent job!

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely STUNNING! I feel so honored to have had Denise for such a special day. Her professionalism and creativity were so remarkable and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Denise puts her heart into each floral arrangement. It turned out to be a high of 117°F at my wedding. That's roasting!!! It was so hot that Denise's husband held an umbrella over her while she worked trying to keep her and the flowers from melting in the sun while she placed the foliage and the flowers on the harbor for the ceremony. She worked so hard while in the heat and yet still taking her time to make sure that it was absolutely perfect! Denise is an amazing woman to work with, she is passionate about what she does, she is kind spirited, she is truly gifted at what she does and she is a really hard worker. Each piece is so unique to each couple and they are so much more than you could have expected than what you had dreamed up and shared with her in your consultation.

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2017

Denise is SO talented! You can tell she is in love with what she does and is constantly learning and aware of new trends. The day we met at her studio, I brought both my mom and mom-in-law. Denise was smiling the whole time, balancing all of our ideas and feedback with ease. We used an arrangement she had assembled at a class in LA as our inspiration for centerpieces and bouquets. Denise has a wonderful and critical eye for design. Her approach to business is friendly and family-oriented. On our wedding day, every detail blew me away. From the floral swag on the arbor to the boutonnieres and bouquets, each piece was far better than I imagined. She is a gem!

Pamela · Married on 08/06/2016

I booked Denise for a small order, my bridal bouquet and bout for the groom, and they were both beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with how they looked on the big day. Denise was very accommodating....some florists won't talk to you unless you meet a certain quota, but that wasn't an issue with Denise. A couple of emails and a few pictures of what I was thinking, and she designed a beautiful bouquet that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Flowers by Denise.

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

Denise was great to work with! She's professional, responsive and sweet. Pick her!!

The flowers and wedding huppah were beautiful! Even better than I expected. The huppah especially looked so fantastic. All the bouquets were very fresh and the succulents and hydrangeas looked gorgeous together. This vendor was also very easy to work with. I would highly recommend.

Jenny · Married on 05/23/2015

Denise was fantastic to work with! She is such a kind person and listened to everything that I wanted. She helped me stay within budget and decorated my ceremony site beautifully! She was so helpful, especially with the million questions I had! The flowers she designed were gorgeous. She knew our venue well and made great suggestions to ensure that everything would look perfect.

Rachel · Married on 05/02/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Denise recently for my wedding in Santa Margarita, CA and I can not truly express in words how amazing, kind, and talented she is. Every conversation we had from the first phone call to the last venue walk through was wonderful and I felt so peaceful because I knew she understood my wishes and would create such beautiful works of art. And she did just that! Our flowers were absolutely breathe taking and exactly what we had envisioned. Denise has a very true and rare talent that I am so grateful to have witnessed, in fact I love my bouquet so much that I am having it pressed so I can enjoy it for many more years to come. Any bride who is looking for amazing flowers and superb service need look no further! Thank you so much Denise for making our wedding day just that much more special.

Morgan · Married on 04/18/2015

Denise was great to work with for our wedding day flowers! Everything that we had talked about regarding our flowers for our wedding at our initial meeting came to life on our wedding day. Denise was very hands on during the day of the wedding. She delivered all the bridal party bouquets personally to the girls and pinned the boys boutonnieres on them to make sure they were just right. She set out all the ceremony and reception pieces as well as decorated our ceremony arch on site for us and did an amazing job with it. The flowers were fresh and beautiful, guests still had them in their homes on display for weeks after the wedding! Denise was also very good at giving us a detailed list of what we would be getting flower wise for our wedding day and it was nice to know exactly what we were getting. Overall a stress free experience for the bride and groom!

Denise was amazing! When we had our meeting and I told her what I wanted I had no idea everything would turn out as beautiful as it did. She stuck to my budget and did an amazing job. Any bride would be lucky to have her as their florist she rocks!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

I had made many of our wedding decorations, including paper flowers, so I really just needed some supplemental fresh flowers for the tables and I really wanted a fresh flower bouquet. Denise helped me put together a bulk order of flowers. The Bridal bouquet she made me was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! She was a dream to work with!

Sharon · Married on 06/06/2014

You can't go wrong using Flowers by Denise. I was 3,000 miles away and found her on Yelp, boy was I lucky. My son and daughter in law were getting married in Big Sur, California. I did not know where to begin finding a Florist in California. Denise was prompt responding to my email. She made a suggestion for me to send her the link to my daughter in laws Pinterest wedding site. This helped tremendously! She was able to duplicate everything for the wedding flowers that my DIL wanted. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and received accolades from everyone. I would recommend Denise any day. She was professional, but very personable. Her services are excellent. The flowers are not over priced for the excellent quality of product you get. I would highly recommend Flowers by Denise to any bride and groom that is looking for a top notch Florist in the area.

M · Married on 04/12/2014

Denise was recommended by our venue for flowers, and I'm so so glad we had her do our floral arrangements! She is so sweet, the contracts were clear and upfront, and she communicated any time there was any changes. She even emailed me after getting some more of a particular vase type in to see if I still wanted a varied look or to have them all be the same! I would never have known she had the vases, so she could have just used the varied ones. But she really wants to make sure you get what your vision is!
    The flowers were stunning. I am not at all into flowers, originally we were just going to go to Costco and get roses. But there is absolutely no way I could have ever made anything remotely close to what she gave us. Her artistic eye, and her expertise really are amazing and well worth every single penny.
    I'm so so glad Denise was available to help us. She set up and delivered the flowers, which was completely worth it, and everything was exactly like we had discussed, but better! If you need any flowers for events, we highly recommend Denise! She will make your vision come to life beautifully.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Flowers by Denise's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - So happy to be a part of your beautiful day! Blessings on your new life together...

Lon · Married on 09/26/2013

Denise was fabulous to work with and delivered excellent floral arrangements for our wedding. She was outstanding in creating designs that fit our vision and finding optimal ways to display them at our event. Overall, we consider the quality of service to have been a fantastic value for the price.

Laurel · Married on 09/21/2013

Denise provided all of the flowers for our wedding, and went above and beyond our expectations. She is very professional and really loves her craft. We came to her with no knowledge of flowers or what wedding colors would be, and she made the process of choosing our colors and our flowers stress free. She dealt with us as we changed our minds, and she had many examples for us to look at as we tried to make our decisions. We had some family friends help us out with the wedding who are in the business, and they were very impressed with the flowers that she chose and the dressings for the flowers. We will definitely recommend Denise to any of our friends who get married in the Paso Robles area.

Kerri · Married on 09/01/2013

I contacted Denise by phone from the East coast with only 15 days before my wedding. I sent her a picture of a bouquet I liked and the rest is history. She delivered them to me on the morning of my wedding and even picked the containers up for me. I could not have been happier! Everything was perfect!

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2013

Denise exceeded our expectations in every aspect! We had a chuppah at our ceremony and it was so magical the way she put everything together. It really made for a romantic setting and spectacular photos. Denise was very accommodating throughout the whole process as we were quite particular in what we were looking for. And being a family of gardeners and landscape architects, we added to the arrangements ourselves with live plants and Denise incorporated everything wonderfully. All of the little details came out perfectly and it really tied together with the decor and the entire setting of the Dana Powers House and Barn. The colors and textures were exactly what we had discussed and Denise was able to execute the day of without any trouble as far as we were concerned. Denise was flexible, able to work with our budget and make adjustments as we got closer to the big day. She was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. We would certainly recommend her services for any event!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Flowers by Denise's reply:

Congratulations Meghan & Nate! Thank you for taking the time to review. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day...can't wait to see the pro photos!

Janene · Married on 07/20/2013

Denise was an absolute dream to work with. She listened to my vision and made sure to work within by budget. My wedding flowers and centerpieces were breathtaking and romantic which added to my perfect day. All of my photos are magazine worthy thanks to Denise!! Thank you for making my dream come true:)

• User2201226 · 2+ years ago

Denise is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! She is a true talent and brought my vision to life beyond what I could have imagined.

Lori · Married on 01/04/2013

Flowers by Denise exceeded our expectations in every way. If you want someone with excellent knowledge of products and arrangements, outstanding creativity, someone who is detailed and professional, and communicates effectively, you need Denise. She understood our daughter's style and personality and the wedding guests were "wowed" by how the ceremony and reception exuded "Britt". Pick Denise and you will not be disappointed!

Anna · Married on 10/13/2012

The first time I cried the day of my wedding was when I saw my flowers. They were EXACTLY what I wanted and even more beautiful than I had imagined. As a wedding florist myself, it was so hard to give up the reins to someone else for my flowers! But Denise did exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have been happier :)