115 Reviews for Flowers by G Bella

Venue Visit (5)
Single Flowers (4)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Flower Crowns (1)

Maribel was amazing! She’s very great with communicating and she did an amazing job! She was there every step of the way and she did not disappoint! Thank you soooo much! I would recommend Flowers by G Bella hands down. My wedding was beautiful!

Profile Picture Tomeisha, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Maribel and Johanna was the best decision we ever made for our wedding. We met with Maribel several times early on and she listened to our vision and was so passionate and truly excited for us as a couple. She has a great eye for color and composition, and used some of our ideas and just ran with it, and created centerpieces and decorative pieces for our guestbook table and fountain that was beyond what we could have imagined. They were jaw droppingly beautiful and creative. The bouquets matched perfectly with our dresses and everyone commented how gorgeous the flower combinations were. Both Maribel and Johanna worked so hard, trouble shooted all of our issues during the event, and there really weren't any issues because they were very prepared and handled all of it. Johanna was great and communicated with all the vendors and kept everything moving during the wedding day. What is great is that you really get to know Maribel and Johanna, and they become like part of your family because they truly love what they do and care about you as a couple. Thank you to Maribel and Johanna for all your hardwork, and we will miss working with you! Maybe when we renew our vows in a few decades? :) -Love, Judy & Thomas

Profile Picture Judy, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

It was a breeze working with Maribel! She was accommodating to my tight (initial) budget, unlike any other florists that rejected me once they heard what my budget was. She was always reachable by phones and emails, we were able to meet in person at her office to go over specifics of flowers and colors, where she actually had made a sample centerpiece for me so that I could envision correctly. The week of the wedding my fiance and I changed our minds a lot and ended up adding flowers for the church and the decorations table, and she was so quick to add flowers and took charge of the design to fit my decor. And the results were beautiful! She was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jeewon, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Maribel was my favorite vendor, who I highly recommend! She is an excellent value and is totally dedicated to making your day perfect! She is extremely responsive when you need her, has excellent taste/vision and goes above and beyond her duties. I don’t have photos yet, but trust me, her work was stunning!

Profile Picture Robin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I wish I could give her 10 stars!!! Maribel is the most amazing floral designer and wedding styler ever! She blew away all of my expectations. When I first met with her, she took my vision and enhanced it to be more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I had a dream wedding because of how amazing she is! Before the wedding, she even took me to the flower market so we could look at flowers that were in season and pick which works the best with my style. Her ideas are so unique and original, it made me feel as if my wedding was one of a kind; and it was. She is so amazing and I cannot thank her enough. She even made sure at the end of the night that all of my belongings, including photographs of our family, table runners, signs, etc, were stored safely for pick up the next day. We love you so much Maribel! I've already recommended her to everyone I know that is engaged. Our guest favorites were the ceremony lazo and the photo table (see pics)

Profile Picture Shauna, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Maribel was amazing from start to finish. By the time the wedding came around, I considered her family. She 100% understood my vision and did an incredible job bringing it to life. I would use her 1000x over again for other events! Extremely energetic and clearly loves what she does! She went the extra mile for me and found a broche that I mentioned I liked for my bouquet! I will
Never forget that!!!

Profile Picture ariella, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She made our wedding flowers so gorgeous! When we met months prior she understood our vision and day of they exceeded any expectation! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Margot, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are considering Flowers by G Bella for your wedding, look no further. There was no vendor that we were more excited to rush and write a review for. I could not recommend anyone more!

Maribel is both a professional and an artist. When we first met I came to her with a loose vision and corresponding photos. She took it from there, showing similar photos from work she had done herself, which was comforting, and then offered advice on which flowers would be in-season and which would carry a costly price tag.

We had items we wanted to provide ourselves to keep costs down (lanterns, candles, votives, signs) which Maribel handled with grace. Upon dropping them off at her shop it was clear we arrived with a pile of chaos, but she was organized and remembered everything's place and purpose. Beyond the decor items that went with the flower arrangements, she took control of picture frames, balloons, you name it. Maribel is not just your florist, she's your decor guru- and better than your day of planner. Maribel knows every detail. Her i's are dotted and t's crossed. She's incredibly flexible. Though she doesn't typically handle lighting, when asked she was able to make this happen for us as well.

On the day of, she arrived early, they were professional and FAST. The quality of the flowers was impeccable. I chose calla lillies, which I'm told isn't as hearty as roses out of water all day... but my bouquet held up and looked perfect all night. She ad libbed some of the setup on the day of given changing circumstances, and each of her special touches was perfect. She added extra arrangements, where she felt they would look best, free of charge. All in all, the quality of Maribel's vision, her high-quality flowers, and the cost are at odds with one another. After checking costs with other florists, her prices are incredibly reasonable and fair. The only thing we were sad about: we don't have another excuse to work with Maribel anytime soon. Such a true pleasure.

Photo for Flowers by G Bella Review - bouquets at the end of the night
Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

All I can say is wow.. Isabella did a amazing job at my wedding party she's great flexable. She works with you she has great ideas I recommend her totally you won't regret it thank you so much our wedding look amazing we will look faward to hired her again in the future thank you.

Profile Picture Madeline, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Set Up

Maribel and her team were a pleasure to work with. From the moment of our first meeting, Maribel made certain to answer all our questions, concerns, and find ways to help us get the floral arrangements we wanted (while still remaining within our budget). On the day of our wedding, my husband, guests and I were all very happy and impressed by all the flower arrangements--from my bouquet (which looked identical to the one I had shown Maribel when we first met), to the centerpieces, to the orchid they had decorated our cake with--it was all beautiful! We could not have been happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Voula, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Will highly recommend she provided excellent service for our wedding decor.

Profile Picture Deborah , 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Planning a wedding is wonderful and very very stressful then add planning a wedding across the states and the stress level only goes up. I had just moved to LA from NYC and was planning my wedding from LA. She was very understanding of my situation and with the time difference. She was so flexible and accommodating and her professionalism and passion for what she does made me feel confident that I will have the wedding of my dream! I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was on the day of the wedding. I had so many compliment on my bouquet and the welcome table. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sandy , 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Just had a meeting with Bella, even though I didn't end booking her for the wedding, I wanted to leave a good review because she was very professional and attentive. She certainly knows how to mix colors well. I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Fayrose, 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Maribel via wedding wire and i am soooo thankful i did. I am very picky and when i was reading her reviews i decided to take a chance and reach out. She emailed me and we setup a time to talk on the phone and lets just say we spoke for well over an hour! Already a great start.. i emailed her a few things i had in mind and i told her what my budget was ... she advised me that what i wanted was a expensive due to how it would be prepared etc but what i loved was that she understood what i was looking for and showed me ideas which were amazing and within my price range. Skip to our first actually meeting ... i brought my mother along because just like me she is a tough cookie to crack lol ... After meeting and seeing her plan for my wedding we were both sold !!! I have to say of all the moving parts that go into a wedding my floral design was honestly the least of my worries because Maribel is so amazing. We would check in with each other i would fill her in on wedding drama lol and she would tell me not to worry. I also loved how flexible she was there were particular vases i wanted and i decided to do them myself she told me to bring her all of my wedding decor and she will set it up and make sure it all right. Day of my wedding when she brought the flowers to the hotel we were all in awe on how beautiful and elegant the flowers were and i was floored when i saw my room and how perfect it was. Maribel you are truly amazing at what you do and you will always have me as a client. I THANK YOU for all your hard work and effort !!!!!

Ladies she is truly a gem !!!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 7/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Maribel was a pleasure to work with. She made my wedding day magical!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maribel was a true pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was patient, a great listener, and a great collaborator. We came to our own kick-off meeting with a few unfinished ideas and she helped us evolve them into beautiful and practical design solutions. Maribel was detail-oriented and enthusiastic while working with. It was contagious and we were thankful for such positivity. We had great confidence in her abilities, and the day of the wedding, she arrived early and with excellent help. It was important for her to have toured our reception site ahead of the wedding day so she knew exactly what she was working with, and it showed. Our bouquets, corsages, centerpieces and table flare were gorgeous and exactly to aesthetic we were hoping for. She brought extra flowers for the caterers, food tables and bar, and really carried the floral theme throughout the reception. She really understood our wants and delivered. Maribel was sweet, personable, professional and easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone else seeking a floral vendor.

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maribel was wonderful - she created the exact look we wanted for the flowers and was able to stay within our budget. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maribel was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She was able to put our ideas into motion an help steer us in the best direction. She was great communicating with us and keeping me in the loop on any ideas or changes she had in mind. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. I was in awe when I saw how much she had done. Everywhere I turned I was amazed. I feel like it was more than I expected and she exceeded our initial vision. She even made bouquets at the end for my husbands relatives that wanted to take flowers home and we truly appreciate it. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Love Maribel's professionalism & dedication. She loves her job and gives it her 100 percent. My flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous. I received many compliments on how beautifully the venue was decorated. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maribel was a pleasure from the very beginning. I found her on accident really and sent one inquiring email. She responded immediately and we then had a 45 minute conversation about flowers. She knew my vision from the moment we chatted and sent me ideas while we were on the phone. Everything was spot on!!! She made sure we got only the necessary flowers and did not spend extra money on fillers. When our bouquets arrived at my house the GASPS could be heard as they entered each room. Everyone was blown away by the beauty!!! She is also such a delight to work with and truly cares about you the bride and your groom and your day!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot thank Maribel enough. I literally handed her my budget and she said, "Perfect!" My flowers were HUGE and so gorgeous and everyone complimented them. They truly made for a romantic and luscious touch to our day and our pictures. She is so nice and easy and knows her stuff! She is willing to work with any budget and still make you completely satisfied with no stress at all

Profile Picture Laura, 11/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Maribel is amazing. AMAZING! I explained my vision to her she also gave me ideas as well and knew exactly what I wanted. After discussing my thoughts, I just simply fell in love. I couldn't wait to see how my centerpieces where going to turn out. The day of my wedding she came early to set up and while I was getting my make up done she came by to show me my bouquet which i truly truly loved. I was so anxious to see how my centerpieces turned out. I must say I am so happy that I found Maribel as she livened up my venue with my beautiful flowers by creating what I believe to be a piece of art on each table. When communicating with her, she was quick to respond by email and via text. She even met up with me at the venue to see what props she can use to make my centerpieces even better. I am actually sad that I will no longer be brainstorming ideas with Maribel on how to make my vision come to life...she did exactly what I envisioned. Maribel I wish you much success, you are an amazing person and you can tell that you love what you do! I was extremely happy with all of your services. Much love!

Profile Picture Gissela, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

God Bless Maribel. From the very first time meeting her, she was just so sweet and excited to help me bring my vision to life. I'm really a bride that likes to hear the professionals ideas and pretty much go with it. We kept in touch often discussing every detail. Even the morning of! From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the favors, she did above and beyond! Couldnt stop smiling all day on how it all turned out!! Thank you Maribel to saying yes to my wedding when other's said NO!

Profile Picture Marisela, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

If I could give this flower shop TEN stars, I would. When I called this evening to make an order, I was not sure what type of flowers I wanted to order for the lovely lady I was sending them to. I wanted something special.

A lady answered the phone at this flower shop. She was amazing. She walked me through an array of flowers that the shop could offer. She took time to explain the different flowers and fragrances to me before my order. She was incredibly helpful and reassuring that the flowers she put together would be amazing. The service at this flower shop is phenomenal. I will definitely do business with them again.

Profile Picture User7276171, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews