Flowers by Angels Reviews

43 | Gaithersburg, MD

43 Reviews for Flowers by Angels

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Betsy · Married on 06/23/2018

Angelita's flowers and Angelita herself made our wedding the most special EVER!!! Her flowers were beyond beautiful---both the bride and girls bouquets as well as the flowers at the reception. All of our guests said they were the prettiest they had ever seen at any wedding. Angelita was DELIGHTFUL to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely PERFECT!!! We will never forget her and will be eternally GRATEFUL!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Angelita is great at what she does! I was hesitant to hire a florist and was leaning towards DIY projects, but being in school full time and working I decided to meet with Angelita and take a look at her portfolio. I am so happy I hired Angelita. Everything my husband and I had visioned, she brought to life! She brought an arch and decorated it with beautiful flowers and lace. My waterfall bouquet was and bridesmaid bouquets were just gorgeous! It was all just so perfect and beautiful!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Renee · Married on 06/18/2017

Angelita was amazing! She really brought our vision to life and I'm so thankful that we worked with her! The flowers were amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lizie · Married on 03/25/2017

Absolutely recommend Angelita! She was amazing to work with throughout the entire process, and I couldn't be happier with how the flowers turned out.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Angelita did such a great job. She took my vague ideas and created beautiful floral decor. We went back and forth between a few options and she was very accommodating and flexible throughout it all. Thank you, Flowers By Angels!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Juliana · Married on 05/21/2016

Angelita was fabulous. I would highly recommend her. Will add professional photo examples of her work when I get them from my photographer.

Sent on 07/31/2016

My son and his bride had a travel theme, and wanted each table to represent a different place they had travelled. The challenge for Angelita was to incorporate models of attractions such as the Taj Mahal and the Sydney Opera House into centerpieces. She did a brilliant job, creating beautiful circles of flowers with the models in the center. The couple got their theme with gorgeous flowers as well. Angelita is an artist, charged a reasonable price, and helped make the day perfect.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Angelita was incredible. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted our flowers to look like. She took our somewhat confusing ideas and did an INCREDIBLE job. The centerpieces for all 20 tables were unique and all gorgeous. She made amazing hanging leafy garland chandeliers for inside the tent at the last minute at our request, and they were exactly what we wanted. She accompanied us to our venue walk-throughs (we didn't even ask her to) and was professional and very easy to work with. She was so kind, flexible, and was the best value of all the vendors I worked with. Her pricing was VERY reasonable. I would choose her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/16/2016
  • User4202727 · 2+ years ago

We heard about Flowers by Angels from my sister-in-law who used them for her wedding last year. The business is small, but Angelita did a great job creating arrangements with my colors and making everything look beautiful. The quality of her work was really nice. The only thing I would change was the delivery time--the flowers arrived right when I was running around trying to get dressed and it was a bit hectic. I'd suggest asking her to deliver the flowers much earlier in the morning.

The little flower balls she made for our flower girls were my favorite--they were so cute!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Angelita made my flower dreams come true for my wedding!!! She worked with me to create the most amazing flowers and I could not be happier! I had a vision and she took it and ran with it to make just the most amazing floral arrangements that helped my tired venue perk-up and look lovely!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Excellent responsiveness. Had a warehouse full of materials for various decorations. Was put in a very difficult situation by the facility but worked all night and got the ballroom ready by early morning. The arrangements were excellent and again was appreciated by everybody. Will have no problem recommending this vendor.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Angel is a sweetheart. You won't go wrong hiring her. BEST florist in the DC area

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/18/2012

I could not have been pleased with Angelita and her the flowers she did for my wedding. She was very easy to work with, had great prices and produced a beautiful product. My guests could not stop complementing me on how stunning my flowers were. Angelita truly wanted to make everything beautiful and that I was happy. I HIGHLY recommend Flowers by Angel!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Anne · Married on 06/16/2012

The flowers were GORGEOUS! I could not have been more pleased with how all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and table/venue decor looked. I do not know much about flowers, other than I know what I like when I see it. Angelita took the time to review and explain a number of different options with my husband, mother, and me, which was incredibly helpful. She really captured the essence of what we were desiring in flowers--fun, modern, and beautiful.

I would HIGHLY recommend her for her incredibly value and talent. She's a very warm person to work with and genuinely aims to please her customers.

Sent on 06/20/2012

I was referred by Darling Photographers and it was awesome working with her. My mom told me how helpful angel was and the flowers were even better. Great person, sweet florist, and very talented.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Julie · Married on 06/02/2012

I am absolutely floored by the job Angelita did for our wedding. Everything was amazingly beautiful and exceeded my expectations. From our elegant bouquets, corsages, and boutennieres to the reception venue which was transformed into such a wonderful heavenly site. Knowing very little about flowers, we didnt give Angelita many parameters. I simply said, our colors are white and pink. With that, I expected somthing simple and traditional, however everything was gorgeous and innovative. Everyone complimented our table centerpieces, the decorative arrangements on our reception site's fireplace, and especially the bouquets. And all this for such an amazing value!! I could not be happier that we found Angelita.

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • O

Olga · Married on 04/27/2012

The flowers that Angelita created for our wedding were wonderful and exactly what I wanted. Angelita was also very professional, organized, and very helpful. She gave us a lot of great ideas on how to decorate the room and it looked amazing. She was also very conscious of our budget, so I didn't feel like she was trying to "sell" anything extra to us. Overall, Angelita did a great job. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • Lyllian

Lyllian · Married on 11/11/2011

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect florist than Angelita! She was absolutely wonderful, helpful, and really has a gift for what she does. My flowers for my wedding were everything I could have imagined and more. All I did was tell Angelita what my color scheme was and she created the most beautiful centerpieces, boutineres, and bouquets. Don't waste time looking around, Angelita is the person you want!

Sent on 12/05/2011

jeremy · Married on 11/05/2011

Angelita provided wonderful displays and bouqets for our wedding. The flowers were fresh and vibrant. The displays were artfully arranged. The bouqets were exactly as we described them to her. We gave her an amount we wanted to spend and she gave us more than we could have hoped for at that price. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Angelita is AMAZING!!! She did the flowers for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations! Her work is breath taking! She makes TOP quality arrangements! I will be forever greatful THANK YOU

Sent on 08/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2011

Angelita is an absolute angel with an amazing talent! She recently did my wedding flowers (table decorations, bouquets, corsages, flower baskets etc) and I couldn't be happier.

I married in the DC area (5/11) but I live out of state and she was incredible in accomodating my limited time to make my dream wedding come true. I described what I wanted and she totally created it without missing one point. My flowers were really to die for! Not to mention the price was the absolute best. She was very considerate and helpful.

She is a dedicated perfectionist. Won't allow a flower that is not perfect in the wedding. She arrived very early and stayed past the ceremony to make sure everything was ok. She helped above and beyond her duties to decorate the whole place.

If you want the best of the best do not hesitate to go with her. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2011

Angelita was amazing to work with- she is truly an artist so she will not accept having flowers that do not look perfect on your wedding day.
    She also has several beautiful options for brides not looking for the "traditional centerpieces", mine incorporated flowers in water with floating candles and everyone at the wedding complimented us on how unique the centerpieces were!
    I'm not super good at matching flowers but she helped us create really beautiful boquettes and she worked with us on the price as well, she isn't pushy and just wants you to be happy with the end result.
    She was in contact with us the day of the wedding to verify everything and delivery went off without a hitch!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Katie · Married on 03/12/2011

My greatest hope when searching for a florist was to find someone to do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that was in my budget. All I wanted to do was carry my bouquet down the aisle. I would say that my budget was a little on the large size for a normal wedding, but for the big wedding that I had with all the decorating that needed to be done, it was more on the small-medium side. We had Angelita take care of the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, 25 centerpieces, cake toppers, the entire ceremony with hanging ivy and candles, columns down the aisles, fabric drapes, etc. She and her crew came the night before the wedding to decorate, they were there all day decorating, and they stayed through the ceremony to move my ceremony flowers down to the reception for re-use as centerpieces. And, they picked up the rented vases and columns the next day. She did so much that she impressed the hotel coordinator, and I think the hotel where I got married will now use her services for future brides.
    When getting estimates, it was actually hard to find a florist that took care of all the details. We kept getting referred to "event designers." Her pricing is about the same as a regular florist, but you get the work of an "event designer." Her pricing compared to an event designer is about 2/3 of their prices. Angelita took care of more than all of the details. She was the perfect vendor. On one occasion, when I went to the hotel, the hotel coordinator surprised me by saying that Angelita had already met with her and they had figured out everything. All I had provided Angelita was the phone number for the hotel. It was insane. I didn't have to do anything. (Except pick out which flowers and colors I wanted, but that is the fun part.)
    Angelita's final bill was spot on with the estimate, and I noticed during the wedding, little touches here and there like flower petals and extra arrangements that looked amazing, but that I didn't order or pay for. She noticed where something was missing, and took care of it. I would highly recommend Angelita for anything. She takes the care and decorates for your wedding as though you were her daughter.

Sent on 03/25/2011

Shelley · Married on 10/30/2010

We loved working with Angelita! When we first started planning our flower arrangements, my mom and I had no idea what we wanted. Angelita had no problem sitting down with us and reviewing what flowers would be in season at the time of our wedding. Before we knew it, she had talked us through picking our flowers! The bouquets and corsages were better than I could have ever imagined!! The centerpieces were simple, yet elegant! All the flowers were perfect for our venue. I would definitely recommend Angelita to anyone looking for a florist. She was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/24/2010
  • F

Ruth · Married on 10/16/2010

Angelita was everything we could have hoped for. We gave her a piece to work with for our daughter's fall wedding which we had no real vision for. Angelita prepared a centerpiece from flowers left over from another wedding to demonstrate what she had created in her mind. It was absolutely gorgeous! On the day of the event we arrived late for the ceremony, but the flowers were waiting...as well as her assistant, to put on the men's and mother's corsage. After the ceremony, we arrived early to check on things at the club and found her working diligently on the centerpieces. When the reception began we were extremely pleased with what she did to make the cake really stand out. All good!!! Thanks Angelita!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2010