flowers~annette gomez Reviews

29 | Carlsbad, CA

29 Reviews for flowers~annette gomez

Sandy · Married on 06/03/2012

Annette Gomez is one of the most cherished florists in San Diego. She is very professional yet her personality, genuine sincerity, originality, beauty and magical artistry with flowers and accents sparkles the sky. Annette works with you on "your" creative desires and wishes for a beautiful wedding yet keeps in mind your budget. She gives her 100% and goes out of her way to make you feel like your wedding is the only one in the world.
    I applaud Annette Gomez with a smile.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/30/2009

The flowers were beautiful. Annette is so easy to work with and so professional. I would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Monica · Married on 09/03/2012

Annette Gomez is amazing! I am not the type of girl to dream about the exact details of her wedding. I knew a few things that I loved. Showed her 2 pictures and when I arrived at my wedding it was a fairy tale. I married the man of my dreams and she along with Liz Beck created the wedding of my dreams. I could not ask for more. She went above and beyond. Her visions are beautiful and right on! She is great at what she does. Let her do her thing and it will be one less thing for the bride to worry about. Thank you Annette. You made my wedding seamless and perfect. She will not sacrifice you budget for the vision. A true artist in this industry who does this work for the love of the job. The best thing you can do is hire this women. Great to work with!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Kate · Married on 09/24/2011

3.0
      3.5
      3.5

The flowers exceeded our expectations! Had to push back to get them to install non-floral decorations and add more flowers to do so.

Sent on 06/25/2012