Flowers and Photography.com Reviews

73 | Daytona Beach, FL

73 Reviews for Flowers and Photography.com

Mem · Married on 02/26/2016

Corrine and her team did an incredible job on our wedding for both flower and day of coordinator. I gave Corrine my vision which was spring garden with LOTS of smaller vases in random shapes and sizes instate of one big central piece, ton of moss all around, and she brought it to life beautifully. She has a wonderful program to help select different type of flowers to use. I found it very helpful since I don’t know all the flower in the world. It’s also a great tool for budgeting because I can easily select one type of flower to be replace with another that is similar but cost less. I provided Corrine with lots of items and decor that I wanted set up throughout our venue. All of the set up on our wedding day were breathtaking and carefully placed. I’m a graphic designer and extremely detail oriented, so that is saying a lot. We felt comfortable, stress free, and had great time with our family and friend that day because I knew Corrine had everything under control. Thank you Corrine!

Sent on 08/24/2016

I love the Hecks! They are so sweet and professional. They really put my mind at ease. We didn't have the budget for a wedding planner but, with Flowers and Photography, we didn't need one. They have great taste and are so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Shannon · Married on 05/30/2015

Corrine is amazing! She is truly talented and gifted in floral design. My mother and I had meetings with her where she would go flower by flower in each arrangement. She could take an Idea or picture and turn it into reality. The arrangements she made were beautiful and made the venues. She is super nice and truly cares about making your wedding flowers perfect! She translated our vision for overall design and floral pieces for my wedding into beautiful reality.

Sent on 06/24/2015

So great working with Corrine with the details for the reception and Greg was so fun to work with for our engagement and wedding day photos. Great team! My wedding day was awesome!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Stevie · Married on 07/05/2014

Corrine is spectacular! My family has used her at every one of our weddings (3 sisters). Each wedding was unique and diverse so we have been able to see Corrine execute many different skills perfectly. She is very flexible, full of ideas, and professional. She also offers all of her clients a 'mock table' appointment so you can review your flowers before the event and make any changes you deem necessary. I cannot recommend her enough! :D

Sent on 07/24/2014

Christine · Married on 06/21/2014

One word....WOW! My flowers were to die for, the attention to detail was off the charts, the decor was top notch. It was so fabulous our venue asked to use our pictures for advertising!
    Our pictures are amazing! You cannot go wrong with this husband and wife team!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

Corrine with details was absolutely AMAZING!! My sister had used her for her wedding, so I already knew that the flowers and details she provided were top notch.

She is completely professional and is so in love with what she does! She really takes the time to ensure she knows her clients vision, and that the final product matches that. We met multiple times, and revised the contract multiple times lol - but she was always professional, flexible and accommodating. We brainstormed ideas to cross use rehearsal and wedding flowers, and all of the hard work and planning she assisted with led to THE MOST PERFECT wedding flowers and décor! Her team was amazing for both our rehearsal and wedding. They were there early and went above and beyond what I had envisioned in my head for the florals. It was simply perfect!!!!

I highly suggest Corrine and her design team for wedding or special events flowers and décor. They are so personable, friendly and just amazing people who make sure they know your needs, work with your budget, and then deliver the MOST GORGEOUS flowers for your special day. THANK YOU SO MUCH CORRINE!!!! Can't wait to see your magic at my other sisters wedding come July :) xo Ashley & Justin

Sent on 04/28/2014

Alison · Married on 03/15/2014

I had the most incredible, enjoyable experience with Corrine, Sam and Greg with Details Flowers & Photography. They made our wedding day dreams come true. Corrine's creativity and attention to detail was exactly what I was looking for. She took my vision and made it a reality. When I walked into the reception room tears rolled down my face. It was sheer perfection! Corrine also helped me with a few other details for my big day and I couldn't have done it all without her. Her husband Greg was our photographer and was the life of the party! He made everyone feel comfortable and captured our special day so beautifully. His eye for catching spontaneous and fun moments was priceless and we relived our special day all over agin when we looked at all our photographs. We are so thankful for the team at Details Flowers & Photography and would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Best,

Alison & Jeff Pratt

Sent on 01/28/2015

Delight · Married on 03/01/2014

Details flowers was amazing. They exceeded my expectations. They provided an atmosphere not just flowers.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Flowers and Photography.com's reply:

Delight! We loved working with you and Lionel! Thank you so much for your feedback. Congratulations to you both!

Dee · Married on 03/01/2014

Details flowers was amazing. The flowers exceeded my expectations. The quality of the flowers was very apparent. When I walked into the ball room my jaw dropped. They were easy to work with .

Sent on 03/10/2014

Andrew · Married on 02/08/2014

Details Flowers and Photography was the perfect choice to beautify our February destination wedding in Palm Coast. Corrine and Greg flexibly worked with us from afar to ensure all of our floral and photography preferences were satisfied. Corrine creatively transformed our simple floral vision into an artistic end-result. And Greg ensured the photographic experience was enjoyable as he expertly selected wonderful backdrops capturing all of the day’s beauty (most especially my Bride). We highly recommend Details to anyone seeking a fun and memorable floral and/or photographic Wedding experience….Thanks again, Corrine and Greg! Andrew and Amanda W.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/05/2013

Everything about Details Flowers and Photography was absolutely amazing. Corrine and Greg were so professional, so fun, so creative, and we were so happy with our decision to use them for our wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Flowers and Photography.com's reply:

We love you Jackie & Mike! Thank you for the feedback. Let us know when you are coming back to Florida so we can catch up!!- Love, Corrine & Greg

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Corrine at Details was able to create amazing, beautiful floral designs for us for our wedding, and was able to fit it into our budget. She is wonderful and would recommend her services for any special occasion.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Paige · Married on 09/07/2013

Corrine and her staff were so amazing. They made everything so easy, and they catered to my every need. The flowers looked amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor for my wedding flowers. I would totally recommend their services to anyone needing flowers for any event.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Gary · Married on 08/31/2013

It's been 6 months since our wedding, and people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. We didn't have the biggest budget, but no one would've ever guessed based on how awesome the decor was. As for the photos, they captured every.single.moment! Nothing was lost. As a fellow wedding pro, I work with many different vendors on a daily basis. My experience with their team was second to none. I had full confidence in their ability and was actually able to relax and enjoy the day. Many, many thanks to Details!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2013

Details was everything I expected and more. They went above and beyond to make our day special and would recommend them to anyone looking in the Daytona Beach area. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and Corrine went above and beyond when she had to decorate outside and the inside venue due to the threat of rain. Greg was a wonderful photographer who was professional yet fun to work with! He also did a great family beach session the day after the wedding and it was wonderful! We loved working with them!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Patricia S. · Married on 05/18/2013

Corrine is extremely creative and talented! She works hard to take the stress off of the client and create theri dream. She is fun and easy to work with. Pat Baldauff

Sent on 02/17/2014

Christina · Married on 05/04/2013

The day my mom and I met Corrine, we were in love! Haha! She was just so full of energy and passion for her job, and I knew that she would make my vision better than I could ever imagine. We met with Corrine a few times, and she had so many ideas for us every time. She was very flexible, and always quick to respond to emails & calls.

We were on a bit of a tight budget, and Corrine really worked with us to help make everything beautiful. And her ideas for everything were perfect. The day of the wedding, we had to move everything indoors due to bad weather, and I was beyond impressed with everything Corrine & her team did to make the ceremony and reception beautiful.. and it was all last minute!

I would definitely recommend Corrine @ Details Flowers & Photography, she was so pleasant to work with, and really has such enthusiasm for her job, which really shows in the beautiful things she creates.

Sent on 06/25/2013

McKenna · Married on 04/27/2013

We love Corrine and Greg! They made our wedding more perfect and beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/28/2014
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 04/20/2013

Corrine handled the flowers, linens and general design for my daughter's wedding. As my daughter lives out of state, Corrine was most accommodating to her when she was able to be in town. Mostly, she worked with me and I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Easy to work with, but so attentive to detail! Everything was absolutely stunning. Yes, yes, yes....You won't be sorry if you hire Corrine!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Pam · Married on 04/06/2013

The Flowers were absolutely breathtaking. It all looked so beautiful!! From the creative way that the real grapes were cooordinated with the ivy and flowers all the way to the cake set up on wine barrels and decorated, it was just wonderful. Coreen has such vision.
    I also used Greg for the photography. He did our engagement pics as well as the wedding. What an easy person to work with. He has great unique ideas and nothing is to posed looking. I love his photos.
    I would definately recommend Details Flowers and Photopraphy.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Ashlee · Married on 04/06/2013

I could not have picked better people for our wedding. They are such wonderful people and a joy to work with. Everything from the flowers and place settings to the pictures were absolutely amazing. I would use them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to all of our friends. We still have people commenting on how beautiful everything was at our wedding almost a year later.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Shelley · Married on 03/01/2013

Amazing work from two amazing people! Very detail oriented! Love them both! Thank you Greg and Corinne for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Corrine, Samantha and the team at Details are the best at what they do. If you are looking for a floral designer in the Central Florida Area look no further as the team at Details is simply the best. They have a great design consultation and Corrine creates details proposals outline the design, detailing the pricing structure and includes photos to be sure your vision is delivered your wedding day. She provides the best quality florals and rentals and even sets up a mock consultation where you can view the design to be sure you are happy with everything. I must say the other best things is that they deliver 100% on exactly what is listed on your contract, nothing missed, nothing changed, your expections met and exceeded.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Cristina · Married on 11/24/2012

Details was amazing! Corrine was so creative and really understood our vision for our wedding. When our wedding became more formal than first discussed, she masterfully created new, exquisite centerpieces. Every centerpiece was special and in a unique container - mason jars, cloches, hobnail vases, crystal vases...it was beautiful! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2012