FlowerFusion Reviews

FlowerFusion 5
FlowerFusion 6
FlowerFusion 7

Tricia · Married on 08/11/2018

Jan was amazing!!! I helped plan the wedding from out of town and she made it simple. Left a few decisions up to her and relied on her expertise - I was not disappointed!! The flowers and centerpieces were amazing! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

FlowerFusion's reply:

Such a delight for us to be a part of this memorable day! What a beautiful bride and handsome marine!...and those nine bridesmaids! Just a vision! We wish you all happiness!

Jillian · Married on 01/27/2018

Where do I start? I love Jan! This is my second time using her! Her work is stunning and she takes her time to get your vision and create it while adding in her expertise. She even helped us come up with a theme that represented our love story, “Circle of Love!” Then she created this gorgeous red rose moon gate ... all I can say is it was a “Wow!” People still talk about our flowers. I highly recommend Flower Fusion! Thank you Jan! Your amazing!!!❤️

Sent on 03/14/2018
    FlowerFusion 8

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Jan did wonders with our wedding theme being "Under The Sea". She thought of little details to really make you feel like you were in the ocean. She told us was vases to get, how to make our envelope box look like a treasure chest, not to mention all the gorgeous flowers she brought. The moment I met Jan, I felt like we were family. She is so sweet with her southern accent and right away I could tell how much she cares about her brides. We were on the same page with everything and after visiting many florists, I felt like she was the one that truly saw my vision! Jan really went above and beyond for us and helped us stay in our budget.

Sent on 02/27/2018
    FlowerFusion 16
    FlowerFusion 17
    FlowerFusion 18

FlowerFusion's reply:

Sarah, how nice for you to post your kind thoughts and wedding photos! Wasn't it the most perfect day ever! You were so very beautiful! Smiles, Jan

genesis · Married on 06/25/2016

Jan helped us make our wedding a dream come true! The flower arrangements were stunning and our bouquets were beautiful! She really worked so well with our budget and helped us stay in with what we could afford and seriously worked wonders! So happy with every detail. She visited our venue with us to see the location and get ideas of what colors and flowers would go with the setting! Thank you so much Flowerfusion

Sent on 07/23/2016

Shana · Married on 06/18/2016

I took a chance on this vendor as my venue had never worked with her before and the site can be very logistically challenging. However, her work on the day of our wedding far exceeded our expectations. Jan set herself apart from her peers during my interview process by promising to not only provide what I asked for, but also to bring extra flowers to "fill in the gaps." She did just that and we ended up with more flowers than we ever thought possible. The entire estate smelled like an English garden and guests commented repeatedly about the over-the-top installations and lush garland. She is truly an artist and her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/25/2016

adriana · Married on 05/15/2016

Jen did such a great job on my wedding. From the centerpieces to the arch everything looked perfect. She did everything that I asked for, but more than that, she made me feel comfortable and accept all my suggestions. And she is a very very sweet person. Tell her what you want, show her some pics and do not worry about it. She will:0) Wish I could give her 10 stars.

Sent on 05/21/2016

FlowerFusion's reply:

I loved helping you have your dream wedding! So original and unique!

Adriana · Married on 05/15/2016

Jen is awesome and will go over your expectation

Sent on 06/02/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2016

Outstanding service and professionalism from start to finish! The creation and implementation of our wedding concept or vision was perfectly executed. Jan Wilder and her team from Flower Fusion worked perfectly with the other vendors. The flowers used were beautiful the whole event. The managing of rentals pieces added were taken care of without issues. Overall, a perfect beautiful wedding for my daughter and son in law was created using the gifts and talents of Jan Wilder and her team from Flower Fusion. We are all so happy and thrilled!!! We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/22/2016

FlowerFusion's reply:

Loved designing your beautiful wedding! Much happiness coming your way!

Tiffany · Married on 10/23/2015

Jan is amazing! She was so sweet and helpful with everything. Even before meeting her in person I could tell we were similar in style and that I was probably going to book with her. During the consultation we went over the basics of the wedding along with little details that could be included. I only needed flowers for my wedding party and a few special guests: bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages.

Jan was able to listen to my flower desires and explained what could and couldn't work. She even went through the additional effort of designing each bouquet to coordinate with the different colored dresses for my bridal party (two maid of honors in navy and two bridesmaids in gold). Along with adding elements of my dress and my groom's marine uniform in my bridal bouquet.

Jan was wonderful at giving additional tips and suggestions of things to incorporate into the wedding. She even helped me finalize my ceremony location along with my maid of honor! Her costs are pretty average to what I was getting quoted on but you have to keep in mind "you get what you pay for." You might end up paying a bit more than with some other florists but she's absolutely worth it and she is great at working with you to stay in budget!!

The advice I have given most after getting married is to please listen to the professionals you hire. And with that being said trust whatever Jan suggests.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jan was absolutely fantastic! Her work exceeded my expectations on so many levels. My wedding venue looked absolutely beautiful, from the wonderful flower designs, to the linens and table decorations she suggested, everything looked absolutely beautiful.

Jan is very creative, pays attention to detail and was such a wonderful resource during the planning process. Her services went above and beyong creating beautiful flower designs. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding/party.

Sent on 10/27/2015

FlowerFusion's reply:

How nice to be thanked and appreciated! I love what I do and have so much fun doing it!!

Mary · Married on 09/03/2015

Jan at FlowerFusion did florals for me for a formal corporate promotion celebration at the St. Regis. She was great to work with and the flowers were stunning. Jan really listened to what I was looking for and came up with the perfect arrangement.

Sent on 09/09/2015

FlowerFusion's reply:

Thanks Mary for your nice review. I thought you planned the most beautiful award event for your company! FlowerFusion was "honored" to be a small part of the stunning room you designed for your guests! You are a "platinum professional!"

Karen · Married on 08/27/2015

The flowers were very beautiful and totally out of he box with such an original design

Sent on 08/31/2015

Jan and her team at Flower Fusion consistently provide superior service and design. I recommend Jan with confidence!

Sent on 09/06/2015

FlowerFusion's reply:

Thanks for those nice words. The Center Club is a venue that's so exceptional! The absolute best place for a party!

Jan was amazing to work with. She listens and offers ideas to make your special day even more beautiful. I loved all my flowers and the little extras she added to make the day even more amazing. I'd recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Amanda · event on 06/06/2015

Jan helped me throw my first big party & thanks to her, and her beautiful work, it was a success!! People were constantly coming up to me & complimenting me on the gorgeous centerpieces that she created for the party. She was so sweet & really listened to what I wanted and everything turned out better then I could've imagined! I would definitely recommend Flower Fusion & I will be coming back for all my floral needs.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Dorea · Married on 05/24/2015

Artistic, elegant, modern and experienced! Jan was so easy to work with. She listened to me and was very eager to look at my Pinterest board and hear all of my ideas. She was able to put it all together so seamlessly on the day of, that I was able to relax (as much as you can on your wedding day.) I felt very confident in her and her team. The entire flower fusion staff was so friendly.. They even left a bed of rose pedals for me and my hubby in our bridal suite!! A surprise that was beautiful and very romantic.

The quality of the flowers was first class! I had so many guests comment on how impressed they were with our bouquets and all the flowers! (No one commented on the hotel food.. Lol) I am so thankful I budgeted more on my flowers and less on dinner. The flowers looked AMAZING in all of my pictures too!

I am extremely pleased with the value of flower fusion and blown away by the creativity and willingness to accommodate to me and the multiple challenges my hotel presented.

I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

FlowerFusion's reply:

Your wedding was a delight to design and you were the ideal Bride! It was a true honor to be a part of this most memorable day!

Morgan · event on 05/12/2015

I needed something innovative for an event and Jan was so great! She worked so well with the other vendors and really did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Ruby · event on 04/29/2015

Jan was very cooperative, on time with deliverables, and immediately respond to my calls. She was courteous, respectable, knowledgeable and professional. Her selection of flowers and arrangements were elegant, with class and brighten up the room with many smiles. Great personality and we work well together. Would highly recommend her services and definitely a keeper - wish she lived in San Diego. I rate her 5 plus.

Sent on 05/08/2015

holli · event on 10/25/2014

Jan did a great job. Very responsive and flexible.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kellie · event on 10/11/2014

Jan and her team are so creative, so organized and well executed designs. I'd highly recommend for all corporate and social events.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Jan was a delight to work with and her work is art!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Amy · Married on 05/17/2014

Jan was amazing. Her work was beautiful!! She went over and beyond for us. She helped us more than I ever expected.
    Thank You to Jan & her team for making our event memorable.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Jan is the sweetest lady she takes her time sitting w you getting to know what you like best. She does a great job and is so sweet!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Timothy · Married on 01/04/2014

All we can say is WOW!!!! Jan with Flower Fusion was a complete professional from day 1!!!!!! For us, picking out flowers is such a tedious measure in abstract predictions. We worked closely with Jan, picking out lots of different flowers, colors, and arrangements. Even though we participated in the entire process, we were still stunned on the day of the wedding.... Everything was absolutely gorgeous. I mean, the tables, the aisles, the bouttonierres, bouquets, EVERYTHING!!!! And the colors were blended together flawlessly. We, honestly, could not have asked for a more beautiful presentation of our special day!!! We are so very thankful to have chosen Flower Fusion, and we would not hesitate to recommend this business to anyone seeking the highest quality of floral design for their event!!!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Rosemarie · event on 10/27/2013

Awesome, over the top, spectacular... wouldn't consider using anyone else. Jan is personable, helpful, thinks out of the box. kind and extremely professional.

Sent on 01/05/2014