65 Reviews for FlowerFusion

Aisle Decor (3)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)
55 FlowerFusion Reviews

Where do I start? I love Jan! This is my second time using her! Her work is stunning and she takes her time to get your vision and create it while adding in her expertise. She even helped us come up with a theme that represented our love story, “Circle of Love!” Then she created this gorgeous red rose moon gate ... all I can say is it was a “Wow!” People still talk about our flowers. I highly recommend Flower Fusion! Thank you Jan! Your amazing!!!❤️

Profile Picture Jillian , 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Jan did wonders with our wedding theme being "Under The Sea". She thought of little details to really make you feel like you were in the ocean. She told us was vases to get, how to make our envelope box look like a treasure chest, not to mention all the gorgeous flowers she brought. The moment I met Jan, I felt like we were family. She is so sweet with her southern accent and right away I could tell how much she cares about her brides. We were on the same page with everything and after visiting many florists, I felt like she was the one that truly saw my vision! Jan really went above and beyond for us and helped us stay in our budget.

Photos
Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jan helped us make our wedding a dream come true! The flower arrangements were stunning and our bouquets were beautiful! She really worked so well with our budget and helped us stay in with what we could afford and seriously worked wonders! So happy with every detail. She visited our venue with us to see the location and get ideas of what colors and flowers would go with the setting! Thank you so much Flowerfusion

Profile Picture genesis, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I took a chance on this vendor as my venue had never worked with her before and the site can be very logistically challenging. However, her work on the day of our wedding far exceeded our expectations. Jan set herself apart from her peers during my interview process by promising to not only provide what I asked for, but also to bring extra flowers to "fill in the gaps." She did just that and we ended up with more flowers than we ever thought possible. The entire estate smelled like an English garden and guests commented repeatedly about the over-the-top installations and lush garland. She is truly an artist and her work speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Shana, 6/18/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jen did such a great job on my wedding. From the centerpieces to the arch everything looked perfect. She did everything that I asked for, but more than that, she made me feel comfortable and accept all my suggestions. And she is a very very sweet person. Tell her what you want, show her some pics and do not worry about it. She will:0) Wish I could give her 10 stars.

Profile Picture adriana, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Jen is awesome and will go over your expectation

Profile Picture Adriana, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Outstanding service and professionalism from start to finish! The creation and implementation of our wedding concept or vision was perfectly executed. Jan Wilder and her team from Flower Fusion worked perfectly with the other vendors. The flowers used were beautiful the whole event. The managing of rentals pieces added were taken care of without issues. Overall, a perfect beautiful wedding for my daughter and son in law was created using the gifts and talents of Jan Wilder and her team from Flower Fusion. We are all so happy and thrilled!!! We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jan is amazing! She was so sweet and helpful with everything. Even before meeting her in person I could tell we were similar in style and that I was probably going to book with her. During the consultation we went over the basics of the wedding along with little details that could be included. I only needed flowers for my wedding party and a few special guests: bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages.

Jan was able to listen to my flower desires and explained what could and couldn't work. She even went through the additional effort of designing each bouquet to coordinate with the different colored dresses for my bridal party (two maid of honors in navy and two bridesmaids in gold). Along with adding elements of my dress and my groom's marine uniform in my bridal bouquet.

Jan was wonderful at giving additional tips and suggestions of things to incorporate into the wedding. She even helped me finalize my ceremony location along with my maid of honor! Her costs are pretty average to what I was getting quoted on but you have to keep in mind "you get what you pay for." You might end up paying a bit more than with some other florists but she's absolutely worth it and she is great at working with you to stay in budget!!

The advice I have given most after getting married is to please listen to the professionals you hire. And with that being said trust whatever Jan suggests.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Jan was absolutely fantastic! Her work exceeded my expectations on so many levels. My wedding venue looked absolutely beautiful, from the wonderful flower designs, to the linens and table decorations she suggested, everything looked absolutely beautiful.

Jan is very creative, pays attention to detail and was such a wonderful resource during the planning process. Her services went above and beyong creating beautiful flower designs. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding/party.

Profile Picture User5562796, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jan at FlowerFusion did florals for me for a formal corporate promotion celebration at the St. Regis. She was great to work with and the flowers were stunning. Jan really listened to what I was looking for and came up with the perfect arrangement.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were very beautiful and totally out of he box with such an original design

Profile Picture Karen, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan and her team at Flower Fusion consistently provide superior service and design. I recommend Jan with confidence!

Profile Picture User5413332, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan was amazing to work with. She listens and offers ideas to make your special day even more beautiful. I loved all my flowers and the little extras she added to make the day even more amazing. I'd recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture User5541550, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Artistic, elegant, modern and experienced! Jan was so easy to work with. She listened to me and was very eager to look at my Pinterest board and hear all of my ideas. She was able to put it all together so seamlessly on the day of, that I was able to relax (as much as you can on your wedding day.) I felt very confident in her and her team. The entire flower fusion staff was so friendly.. They even left a bed of rose pedals for me and my hubby in our bridal suite!! A surprise that was beautiful and very romantic.

The quality of the flowers was first class! I had so many guests comment on how impressed they were with our bouquets and all the flowers! (No one commented on the hotel food.. Lol) I am so thankful I budgeted more on my flowers and less on dinner. The flowers looked AMAZING in all of my pictures too!

I am extremely pleased with the value of flower fusion and blown away by the creativity and willingness to accommodate to me and the multiple challenges my hotel presented.

I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Dorea, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan was a delight to work with and her work is art!

Profile Picture User4591360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan was amazing. Her work was beautiful!! She went over and beyond for us. She helped us more than I ever expected.
Thank You to Jan & her team for making our event memorable.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jan is the sweetest lady she takes her time sitting w you getting to know what you like best. She does a great job and is so sweet!

Profile Picture User4014515, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All we can say is WOW!!!! Jan with Flower Fusion was a complete professional from day 1!!!!!! For us, picking out flowers is such a tedious measure in abstract predictions. We worked closely with Jan, picking out lots of different flowers, colors, and arrangements. Even though we participated in the entire process, we were still stunned on the day of the wedding.... Everything was absolutely gorgeous. I mean, the tables, the aisles, the bouttonierres, bouquets, EVERYTHING!!!! And the colors were blended together flawlessly. We, honestly, could not have asked for a more beautiful presentation of our special day!!! We are so very thankful to have chosen Flower Fusion, and we would not hesitate to recommend this business to anyone seeking the highest quality of floral design for their event!!!

Profile Picture Timothy, 1/4/14, 1 Review
4.7

Jan,

Thank you for the beautiful table linens and chargers. They uplifted the decor of my wedding and looked great in the pictures!

Stefanie and Carlos

Profile Picture Stefanie, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This review is LONG overdue!!! Let me just say that I feel so LUCKY to of found Jan Wilder at Flower Fusion!! My mom and I happened to stumble upon her shop while looking at bridal gowns next door. From the moment that I had met Jan, I just knew she had to be my florist. I had already met with another florist but he was NOTHING compared to Jan. I had a vision of what I wanted for our wedding and she did everything to make that happen and MORE. You don't just get a "FLORIST" when working with Jan. She is a designer, coordinator, counselor, 2nd mother, a friend,....I could go on and on. She helped me with all of my needs and with all of my concerns down to the very smallest of details.

Now the flowers....WOW.....absolutely STUNNING!!!! Our flowers looked as if they were done for a magazine photo shoot!!! Simply the best!!! They far exceeded my vision which helped make for a real life fairy tale wedding. All of our guest could not stop talking about how beautiful and elegant they were.

Words truly can not express how THANKFUL I am for Jan and her team. You made our day the most beautiful ever and I will forever be grateful for that. You are my go to #1 recommend if anyone asks and I cant wait to get to work with you in the future....maybe for my baby shower :)

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan is amazing. My wedding flowers were beautiful - Flower Fusion is highly recommended.

Profile Picture Sogol, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a beautiful wedding at Grand Del Mar and Jan made it magical with her amazing talent and efforts to take charge and create a memorable, beautiful ambiance. We will definitely use Flower Fusion for any event as husband and wife

Nikki & Jeff

Profile Picture NIcole, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flower Fusion provided flowers and decor for our beach wedding reception. We worked directly with Jan and found her to be absolutely amazing! The flower arrangements were gorgeous and at Jan's encouragement we sent center pieces home with special guests and received rave reviews as the flowers were alive and thriving even after two weeks! Jan offered many great ideas and she thought of every detail; many things we would not have thought about and without her guidance would have neglected. All her creativity made the day even more wonderful than we had imagined possible! Jan and flower fusion get five stars across the board! Highly recommended for any event you may be planning.

Profile Picture User3762509, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan was fabulous! She spent a lot of time working with me to create the exact look I wanted and worked with our budget. Her shop is beautiful and she has a ton of examples and rentals right there for you to look at. It is very obvious how passionate and knowledgeable she is about her work and is so sweet and patient and genuinely wants to create the flowers of your dreams. Flower Fusion was by far my moms favorite vendor and we would recommend her in a second!

Profile Picture User3788839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jan was great! the arrangements were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. She was helpful and has a lot of experience which helps when you are a first time bride. Beautiful work! We received a lot of complements on the flowers and decor. We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for your amazing contributions to our special day!

Profile Picture Pooneh , 9/1/13, 1 Review