Flower Wild Reviews

Flower Wild 1
Flower Wild 2
Flower Wild 3

Audrea · Married on 04/01/2018

Vonni created exactly what I was looking for!! It was a beautiful bouquet and Perfectly complimented my dress & the whole day!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Flower Wild 4
    Flower Wild 5
    Flower Wild 6

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2017

Vonni was great to work with! Nashville was a destination wedding city for us, so it was important to have vendors that I knew I could trust. We met with Vonni once during a planning trip and she was super flexible and perceptive to our vision. Throughout the planning process, Vonni was one of the quickest vendors to reply which is always appreciated! The day before our wedding we found out that the flower girl had left her tiara back home in SC. I was able to call Vonni that day and ask for a flower crown so that we knew the flower girl had something to make her feel special (our venue did not allow for flower petals to be tossed). Needless to say, Vonni was able to make it happen and the flower crown was perfect along with all of the other arrangements that we ordered. Thank you Vonni!

- Kimberly and Patrick

Sent on 10/19/2017

Flower Wild's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review. I have loved seeing the pics. You were such a beautiful bride inside and out!!

Kandiss · Married on 05/06/2017

Vonni was a true blessing to our wedding! She was able to bring to life exactly what I wanted for the wedding day and was extremely helpful, responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with.
    I wouldn't recommend anyone else for floral if you are looking for perfection!
    Thank you Vonni! I am excited about preserving my bouquet!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Chelsey · Married on 04/21/2017

I found Vonni/Flower Wild through Wedding Wire after doing a lot of research and after reading many reviews. I am SO happy that I found her! She was very responsive and completely understood me and my vision. We worked together a lot....shared photos, Pinterest boards, etc....to ensure that we understood each other, and she did not let me down! The flowers for my wedding were GORGEOUS and we had so many compliments! I still dream about them because they were so perfect. Vonni was willing to work with my vision and within our budget, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2017

Flower Wild was absolutely hands down amazing! It was exactly what we wanted with EVERY single detail! I cannot thank Vonni and her team enough for doing what they did to prepare and set up our wedding and reception. Professional, Friendly and they went above and beyond! You are not going to find a better planner/florist than Flower Wild!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

Vonnie and her staff at Flower Wild were perfection. I had an awful experience with my wedding planner and Vonnie's team stepped up and made everything perfect in spite of her. I walked into my venue so upset and when I saw what Vonnie and the team did it completely changed my mood. She absolutely transformed my venue and wedding into my dream. She was the easiest person to work with and the entire time I worked with her I felt like she really understood me. When I saw everything it took my breathe away. Vonnie, you made my wedding perfect and I will never be able to thank you enough for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Eleni · Married on 10/15/2016

Vonnie was wonderful she is able to transform any centerpiece or bouquet pictures you give her! She made my colors come to life. Highly recommend flower wild !!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Eleanor · Married on 07/16/2016

Vonni did an awesome job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. I talked to several florists, and she was the best at offering me options on how to do the type of thing I wanted while still staying in my budget, and knowing what to cut and where to add and what worked best. She was very flexible and responsive as my numbers went up and down, and we had unique centerpieces that she made come to life in a way that was personalized to us.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Annie · Married on 06/17/2016

Vonni at Flower Wild was absolutely amazing! She was really affordable, a fantastic value, and so kind. She pinned down my vision perfectly, and the flowers looked gorgeous. Four days after the wedding, the flowers are still looking beautiful! I would highly recommend Flower Wild.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Vonni was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was so accommodating and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted. I would definitely recommend her service.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Amber · Married on 05/14/2016

Everything was beautiful. The only reason for the two 3-star categories is because I was quite surprised to find out that ALL of the centerpieces that I had paid for were removed and taken; I didn't get to keep any of them. I didn't expect to keep the vases/lanterns that were used, but I expected at least some of the flowers that I paid for to be left for me.

Edit: The issue of the centerpieces was due to miscommunication from my wedding coordinator and not a reflection on Flower Wild. Star review has been updated to reflect as such.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Michele · Married on 12/19/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Vonni and her team. Vonni was diligent and accommodating from day one - going above and beyond even before I realized I needed her for so much more than flowers. She ended up being a wedding coordinator, staying tirelessly through the rehearsal and day of the wedding - dealing with so many of us throwing ideas and professionally and diplomatically offering solutions that were perfect and beautiful, memorable and amazing. She was worth so much more than I paid her and I wish I could pay her even more. She saved my life and gave me time with my daughter - to enjoy her special day with her and my family. Vonni is amazing and I will call on her again and have referred her to several of my friends for their daughters' weddings.

Sent on 01/11/2016

I HAD FLOWERS DONE FOR MY SISTERS RETIREMENT PARTY. THEY WERE GORGEOUS! THE EXACT COLORS AND FLOWERS THAT I HAD REQUESTED. GREAT JOB!!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Claire · Married on 07/06/2015

Was able to put together a beautiful and memorable day for my husband and I within 24 hours. We couldn't have asked for better day so thank you flower wild.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Cory · Married on 06/28/2015

We could not be more pleased with the help from Flower Wild. All the flowers and decorations Vonni put together for our daughter's wedding were so lovely. We were very blessed by her ability to envision and put together the bouquets and table/ flower arrangements that we needed and the style we wanted. Due to some changes we had to make last minute at the venue, Vonni was able to improvise with some things she had, and to make everything look perfect. It was beautiful!

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • F

Farrah · Married on 06/28/2015

Vonni did amazing at helping with flowers and decorations for my wedding! It was beautiful and we so appreciated her help! Would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Kendra · Married on 06/27/2015

Vonni provided such a beautiful arrangement of floral decor for my friends wedding. She was friendly, professional, and went out if her way to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Amber · Married on 06/27/2015

They are very hard working people and made sure that I felt as though I was their own family. I would recommend them to anyone that asks me. Everything was exactly like I wanted and even when I was not sure they gave me great ideas that went right long with my theme. it was perfect to a T and they went above and beyond for my wedding and just made it that much more beautiful. everything that I asked of them was done and I absolutely did not worry about one single thing on my wedding day because I knew they had it covered!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Paige · Married on 06/06/2015

Vonni was an absolute pleasure to work with. She has tons of experience, had great ideas, suggestions, and vision. She is very innovative and can come up with anything and everything you may need! She knew exactly what we needed, and went above and beyond! If you want a good experience, dependable service, and a beautiful result, see Vonni to help you with all of your flower needs.

Sent on 06/08/2015

The girls at Flower Wild were so helpful, they listen to what my ideas were and added helpful tips but never pushed their ideas on me!! They not only helped with my flowers and décor but helped guide me thru my ceremony. They took all the stress out of MY wedding day for me and my family. I highly recommended them for any occasion you have coming up!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Devin · Married on 05/08/2015

Vonni did a fabulour job with my wedding! She created all the bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, and even my flower girl's basket! Not only did she nail my theme on the head, she did a great job using her resources to create arrangements I never dreamed of! Trust her! She's fantastic! Definitely recommending her for all of my girlfriends weddings.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/08/2015

The flower displays were just beautiful. The layout and organizational skill that went into the planning of the event was perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • User5158254 · event on 05/03/2015

Great job! Very professional & made it easy for us to enjoy the party.

Sent on 06/09/2015