41 Reviews for Flower Shack Blooms

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

My husband and I got married on June 3rd, 2017 at Scenic Springs in Helotes and had the PLEASURE of working with the talented Ashlee at Flower Shack Blooms!! The centerpieces were absolutely amazing and the bridemaid bouquets were stunning! Everyone kept talking about how gorgeous the flowers were and how amazing my bouquet was! Ashlee created the perfect look for our wedding with the rustic bohemian feel. She was a pleasure to work with and overall helped us with our dream day! :) Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Nivek, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashlee was seriously amazing to work with! I got constant compliments on the flowers, and I absolutely Adored them!!! Highly recommended??

Profile Picture Karlee, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flower Shack Blooms was absolutely incredible! From the very beginning to day-of, Ashlee was wonderful to work with and her flower arrangements were more than I could have dreamed of! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ashlee made everything so wonderful! My wedding was truly a dream come true. The flowers were stunning.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Profile Picture Rob, 3/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As I worked through the wedding planning process, floral decisions gave me the biggest anxiety. I knew what I liked and and didn't like, but sometimes felt that I couldn't articulate my look and feel into words. Ashlee and Flower Shack Designs took exactly what I envisioned and brought it to life! Our center pieces were perfect, my bouquets were classic, and my grooms boutonnière was a perfect twist on the classic white rose! All within my modest budget. I can't think of a single thing I'd change and I'd send all my best friends to FSD. They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW! Our floral was breathtakingly beautiful! I received nothing but compliment after compliment. Ashlee went over and beyond to accommodate my high end taste and limited budget. She even got me anemones which were technically out of season to ensure my flower color pallet and design was perfect. You really can't ask for more from a florist than that. Skip the big box stores and commercial florist and hire Flower Shack Blooms, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Flower Shack Blooms was the best choice I made when it came to entrusting someone with something as important as flowers for my wedding. The work that Ashlee created was amazing and exquisite. Her attention to detail, and her attention to my needs, helped to make everything perfect and memorable. I highly recommend that any bride turn to Flower Shack Blooms when it comes time to pick a florist for their special day.

Profile Picture User5568426, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers at my wedding were everything I dreamed of and so much more! Ashlee was so helpful in making my dreams come true. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User5564648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

WOW!!!! Flower Shack Blooms blew our minds away! Ashlee not only met our expectations she exceeded them. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kyree, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was taken away by how beautiful my bouquets and the church pew flowers looked! Everyone keeps talking about how great everything looked. I also loved how Ashlee responded to any questions I had whenever I called or text her.

Profile Picture Roxanna, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashlee was amazing to work with! Her enthusiasm was so nice! She really wanted to make our day special with getting us the best flowers possible!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashlee has been beyond helpful throughout the whole floral planning process. I should be upfront that our wedding is 5 months away, but Flower Shack Blooms has already been worth the investment. She's super responsive to emails (like, within minutes of hitting the send button) and has offered great suggestions on flower combinations and presentation options. To say I'm picky is an understatement, and I really trust Ashlee and her vision. She even helped me think through table runners, which is totally not in her job description. Two thumbs up for Flower Shack Blooms.

Profile Picture Noel, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashley, was extremely gracious enough to take me on as a client. I called her about a month before my wedding and she made it happen. her flowers were a perfect addition to our outdoor wedding. I must say though, my favorite piece was my head piece!! I just loved it! Flowers shack bloom was absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Tara, 4/25/15, 1 Review
4.3

Ashlee is the best! Insightful, thoughtful and went above and beyond! Simply amazing! Recommending to everyone!!

Profile Picture User5573552, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ashlee is simply amazing!! From her great personality to her amazing arrangements, everything is top notch!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The floral was hands down the best part of my wedding, Ashlee at Flower Shack Blooms did an AMAZING job. She not only gave me exactly what I wanted but she went above and beyond! I would recommend Flower Shack Blooms to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ashlee was AMAZING!!! She was always by my side, in that I would send her a picture and she would tell me what worked and would not. She was always honest, and most importantly was always quick to respond to me via phone and/or text! I absolutely loved working with her, she was a dream come true for any bride who was stressed as I was!?Overall, I was very happy and the flower arrangements were betterbetter than what I expected!!!? Thank you again Ashlee from Flower Shack Blooms!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashlee was amazing, her professionalism and her vision are just two of the numerous praises I could give her. She truly made my event amazing. Thank you Ashlee for making my event perfect!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were for my sister-in-law's wedding and they were AMAZING. Full & beautiful blooms that smelled amazing. Everyone was commenting on them all night! High marks and recommendations for this business, book her now brides before her calendar is all filled up!

Profile Picture User4521690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding where Ashlee did the flowers. She delivered flowers to us at the hotel as we were getting ready and to the church right on time! I could tell that she had really given the bride exactly what she wanted. These flowers were very well-done and I amazed to hear that Ashlee hadn't been in business very long because it looks like she has years of experience. Also, she somehow was able to get peonies in November, which is pretty much impossible to my knowledge because they're not in season right now. I would recommend Ashlee to anyone looking for some great flowers and personal service.

Profile Picture User4524131, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flower Shack Blooms was the best decision I made for my wedding day! Ashlee was extremely professional, helpful, and responsive, which was even more wonderful because I was an out of town bride. During our first consultation, she was able to interpret my vision for the wedding and reception flowers and even helped me consider all of my options that fit within my budget. I was in tears of joy on the wedding day when I first saw the flowers! The bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. Ashlee went above and beyond with the flowers and was even able to add in some beautiful peonies in my bridal bouquet. The church flowers and reception center pieces were equally as gorgeous. Everyone commented on how breathtaking the flowers were. Flower Shack Blooms' flowers added that unique vintage romance theme that made my wedding day perfect. I am so thankful to Ashlee and her amazing floral arrangements and would recommend Flower Shack Blooms to any bride!

Profile Picture Maritza, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Loved, loved, LOVED the succulents! Even with the last minute changes I requested, Flower Shack was able to come through with no problems or delays. My center pieces were elegant and unique; I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you SO much :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The arrangements Ashley designed were absolutely beautiful. She captured exactly what my daughter envisioned for her wedding day using the most beautiful unusual colors. And we received so many compliments! I would definitely recommend flower shack blooms.

Profile Picture jennie, 6/7/14, 1 Review