13 Reviews for Flower Preservation by Waterford Past-Thymes

Melissa does great work! I have received a lot of compliments from my bouquet and treasure this artwork! Worth the money!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/29/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
0.6

BRIDES BEWARE! I woud not use this company to have your bouquet preserved . You will not only be disappointed with the results you can never get that bouquet back for somebody to do it right. My "picture" came out brown flowers looking like it was just smushed with a object. Creases everywhere. It should have been minimal creases. My family has had 3 down in the past by a real professional. I had a phone conversation explaining I wanted a natural/ivory background since my dress was ivory. Apparently the lady ( Melissa) did not listen one bit. When I got my demo pictures ( which were only 2- one oval and one rectangle), I was pleased with the background cause in the picture it was a rich ivory look. I was excited that the pictures come out well my sister had her bridesmaid bouquet done too and it was horrible in the pictures she kept on emailing them back and they sent new pictures. When I finally got my picture in the mail it was awlful- It had a white satin background with lots of brown edges on the flowers. Not even showing the essense of the bouquet at all. My sisters looked better then mine. I guess because she complained alot they gave hers more attention which is sad. So when I email them to let them know I was disappointed and wanted to have clarity why the background was different. I got a rude response saying the sent numerous pictures THEY ONLY SENT 2 ( one oval one rectagular) to get my approval and in regards to the background they said I never said anything about ivory/natural WHICH I DID THAT WAS IN MY PHONE CONVERSATION. and they blamed the coloration of the pictures on the computer screen variation. MY DEMOS WHERE DISPLAYED ON SEVERAL COMPUTERS BY SEVERAL PEOPLE, WHICH THEY ALL SAY IT WAS DIFFERENT THEN WHAT I RECEIVED. They need to review the pictures before sending to make sure there if no differences cause thats all I had to go by. APPARENTLY THIS COMPANY HAS LOST THEIR TOUCH OR HAS TAKEN ON TOO MUCH. CAUSE MY BOUQUET DIDN'T LOOK LIKE ANY OF THE ONES IN THE GALLERY. FROM ONE BRIDE TO ANOTHER DON'T WASTE YOUR BOUQUET OR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

My pressed wedding bouquet is absolutely stunning! It was so easy to make changes to the "rough draft" provided to me... the only hard part was deciding which one to go with! I literally had 10 different versions to choose from that I would have been 100% happy with. This is such a neat product that I would recommend for any bride to do in order to preserve her bouquet in an elegant manner.

Profile Picture lauren, 10/16/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Betty was such a delight to work with, and I absolutely love my framed bouquet. It is such a special keepsake!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/3/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

My daughter's wedding bouquet was gorgeous! What a joy to see it preserved in a frame...not just because it is beautiful, but because it holds wonderful memories of her special day! What a unique keepsake!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/1/09, 1 Review
4.2

Everyone at Waterford Past-Thymes responded to all of my questions quickly and in great detail. Their responsiveness was greatly appreciated. I always felt like I was in good hands throughout the entire flower preservation process.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My Mom re-married in 2002 and had her flowers preserved and framed by Waterford Past Thymes. Her bouquet remains just as beautiful as when she had it framed. When I got married in June 2009 there was no question as to what I wanted to do with my bouquet after my wedding.

It was a pleasure working with Betty and Elizabeth. We met in person with Betty once to discuss what we wanted, after that they kept us involved in the process and sent us pictures of "mock ups" of different frames...in the end we left it in their hands and it came out beautifully.

Sara

Profile Picture Sara, 6/20/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They are quick to respond to requests and do a lovely job on a thoughtful, beautiful, one of a kind gift, perfect for any occasion (but especially nice for weddings).

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I am so thrilled to be able to provide this review for Betty at Waterford Past-Thymes. Betty preserved my bridal bouquet and turned my horrible experience with my florist and my flowers into something beautiful. Betty was funny and kind and really helped to turn a bad situation into a beautiful memento of my otherwise amazing wedding. My preserved flowers are even more beautiful than the ones I carried down the aisle, and I am so pleased! I only wish that I had planned in advance to have my mother's flowers and my mother-in-law's flowers preserved. It would have made a terrific gift!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/31/08, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter-in-law was absolutely thrilled to receive her bouquet pressed and framed! This was our gift to her and our son. Her flower bouquet was gorgeous and still is today - what a great way to preserve the memories and beauty of their wedding day! Thank you Waterford Past-Thymes!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/29/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful work! My wedding bouquet was preserved, pressed and framed and now we have most gorgeous reminder of our special day as the main focal point in our living room! We love it!

Profile Picture Amy Lindsay, 10/1/05, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

it's the best, most creative and lasting thing I have ever seen done with flowers. I enjoy my wedding invitation surrounded by the flowers from my bouquet daily, and I have no doubt that my children and grandchildren will be admiring it for all the years to come in our family.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/14/04, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Waterford Past-Thymes does excellent work. What a wonderful way to preserve and keep our bridal bouquets. Betty and Melissa have unbelievable talent and created a beautiful piece of artwork with my bouquet and wedding invitation.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/17/03, 1 Review