Flower Muse Reviews

21 | Los Angeles, CA

21 Reviews for Flower Muse

Katie · Married on 11/30/2013

Hands down the best experience I have ever had! The flowers were amazing and the customer service was impressive. Our wedding looked beautiful!! Customer for life!!! I ordered mini Calla Lillie's for a November 30th wedding, I still have them in vases around the house, best quality I have ever seen!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

I searched for months for a flower vendor. So glad I stumbled upon Flower Muse. They sent me beautiful, healthy flowers through mail order to MN. I saved a lot of money doing my own flowers and very glad that I did. No regrets working with them.

Sent on 02/12/2014

K · Married on 06/22/2013

I am not one to take the time for reviews...but I simply had to for this vendor! We priced calla lilies with other vendors and flower muse was the best price so I placed the order. Not only did I receive exactly what I needed they arrived on the right date and OMG they were beautiful. The bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and I just today (1 week later) discarded the flowers. Amazing customer service and they answer the phone...what a new concept there! ha I truly do recommend flower muse for those looking to DIY your flowers.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2013

Flower Muse was amazing!!! We ordered a selection of orange mango calla lilies. They looked completely gorgeous and totally made the look of our wedding. We had a bit of trouble getting them across the border to Canada - someone at customs read "orange mango" and mistook them for fruit (Canada is weirdly concerned about fruit imports). Flower Muse was INCREDIBLY responsive and helpful throughout this problem, and they even reimbursed our entire order for the trouble!! Even though we still received the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful!!! 10/10 would order from them again anytime.

Sent on 06/26/2014

We were especially pleased with the quality & beauty of the flowers and the promptness, service, & care displayed by Gaby & staff at Flower Muse. They helped make our day even more special and beautiful! We would highly recommend them to others. Thanks Gaby & other staff for your great work!

Sent on 08/01/2013

linda · Married on 04/27/2013

Excellent customer service and great value! I did my own centerpieces and the staff at FlowerMuse answered every question I had! They also ensured I received my order in a timely fashion. Such a relief when you're the bride handling a million other things! When my flowers arrived, they were great quality.

I'm now a wedding coordinator and event designer myself and will definitely use them for all floral needs!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Debra · Married on 04/13/2013

We made our own bridesmaid bouquets.
    The customer service was amazing. The flowers were fresh and beautiful.
    I will use them again.

Sent on 04/23/2013

I used Flower Muse for my son's wedding and the service was fantastic as were the flowers. I had ordered a practice bunch of orange love callla lilies in early October, and they were going to be a day late so they sent me a different type of orange callas that were beautiful. I got the orange love callas the next day.The customer service was tremendous. I worked with Gaby, and she quickly responded to any questions that I had. I ended up ordering through Flower Muse and the callas were beautiful. I have no reservations about ordering through this company again,and would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Krista · Married on 10/20/2012

Like many, I was skeptical about buying flowers online for my wedding centerpieces. But we had an absolutely fantastic experience with Flower Muse. I shopped around and we received the best deal for bulk flowers from them (hands down). They were responsive and answered all my (many) questions. In the end the flowers arrived right on time and looked absolutely beautiful as centerpieces. I couldn't believe those full and beautiful flowers had arrived in boxes just days before! I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

Flower Muse was FABULOUS to work with!! I found their website by searching the web and I am sooooo glad that I did. They have the best prices around...I was bound and determined to have calla lillies for my wedding and got them for 2.79 a stem which is a steal compared to $5 dollars a stem that florists where I live charge. I was nervous about ordering online and what would happen if the order wasnt correct. All I did was email the company and they responded back in literally less than 10 minutes and gave me a personal number for someone to talk to. They answered all my questions and were very professional. The flowers arrived on time and they were all GORGEOUS!!! I was soooo happy with them, I wish they could have lasted forever. I would HIGHLY recommend this company!! I will be referring all my friends!!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Alice · Married on 09/30/2012

Flower Muse was an absolute joy to work with--I wanted some unusual and difficult flowers for my wedding (sunflowers and poppies) and they made it all easy! They had excellent advice for how to take care of the flowers and an extremely helpful and communicative staff. I got a ton of flowers for my money and they were absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Kate · Married on 10/08/2011

I had e-mailed flower muse a couple months before my wedding with a very scattered vision. Anna got back to me right away; she was incredibly helpful and offered some great suggestions AND got me some awesome deals. I had explained what I wanted (albiet an odd request) - she didn't scoff or say she couldn't do it, she made it work. My flowers were delivered 2 days before the wedding, opened beautifully and were assembled into-what I think-are some of the coolest bouquets ever!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Monique · Married on 10/19/2013

2.5

We planned on DIYing our wedding flowers to help stay within budget. Flower Muse had the largest selection of flowers at the best prices I found when researching online flower wholesalers. Our wedding was out of state, so it was going to be easier for us to order flowers and ship them to a local family remember rather than finding a physical wholesaler and getting flowers at the last minute (I like to plan ahead). Gaby was very responsive and helpful in answering questions about flower availability, quantity, and other things. We scheduled to have roses, callas, carnations, and baby’s breath delivered Wednesday afternoon for a Saturday evening event. There were some issues with the order when it arrived. They sent double the roses, which was a nice touch, but they were all a different type than the ones I ordered (but really close in color, so it didn’t make much of a difference), and did not send the baby’s breath I ordered. Gaby was very helpful in figuring out what went wrong and worked very hard to get the order right, but when they re-shipped (and doubled the order to make up for it) something happened and it never arrived, and by that time it was too late to re-send again. They’re processing a refund for those now (a month out, was supposed to happen right away). However, the flowers were lovely, and with the instructions provided we were able to make sure the blooms opened up and were looking fresh. The packaging was very good to keep the flowers protected. There were plenty of them in the (mostly) minimum amount of each to order for 2 bouquets, centerpieces for 8 tables, aisle decorations, and a few other miscellaneous arrangements and boutonnieres. I would still recommend them for wedding flowers based on price and helpfulness. The snafu with delivery didn’t hinder much besides being an annoyance and a bit of a time sink to figure out and find more filler locally. However, no one else knew the difference and complimented us on the great flowers.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Laur · Married on 09/07/2013

4.2
      3.5

My daughter wanted coral colored flowers in her bouquets (we were making them ourselves) but peony and ranunculus were not available in September. I was very reluctant to order online, but Gaby at Flower Muse suggested a coral rose which we ordered. They arrived at our hotel on time and after peeling off the outer petals they were perfect. They were fresh and the color was perfect...not too pink...not too orange. Gaby was very helpful and even sent an extra dozen for free which we made our boutineers from! We supplemented the roses with yellow and whit e flowers from Target and SAMs Club and made a beautiful brides bouquet, three maids bouquets and 12 boutineers with lots of flowers leftover to give the hotel front desk. The roses were $130 and the other flowers totaled $200....we also filled 70 mason jars for table center pieces! Saved a ton of money.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Meredith · Married on 09/15/2012

4.2

I DIY'd flowers for our Northern Michigan wedding and ordered the bulk of my flowers online from Flower Muse. The Renaculas and Hypericum berries we ordered were perfect. The Anemones were not great - but we were lucky to come up with other local options on very short notice, and the vendor was VERY responsive to our complaints. They refunded our money for the bad flowers, and sent a follow-up apology gift.

I would use them again, but as with any DIY floral situation, I would suggest you have some kind of local backup plan in place in case things don't turn out perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Beth · Married on 09/13/2014

3.0

If you are into DIY weddings, Flower Muse is a great option. I chose to keep it simple and only ordered roses for simple vases I had crafted out of old wine and beer bottles. One piece of advice I will give to all brides about DIY flowers; they often take so much more time than you think they will. My friends had to take over for me so I could go to bed the night before my wedding - and thank god they did or I would have been up ALL night.

Flower Muse has a lot of selection and I found what I needed almost immediately. The roses I ordered were a bi-color white and pink and photographed amazingly well. Some flowers arrived with the outer petals a bit 'singed' so we just removed a few petals, but they were all healthy and sturdy. However, the stems were not de-thorned as promised and the height of the stems not consistent so we had to do a lot of trimming.

Communication with Flower Muse was a bit spotty but they always eventually got back to me within a few days. They were friendly and professional and willing to answer my questions and ensured that delivery would go as planned, which it did.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Mary · Married on 05/30/2015

2.4
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0

I am highly disappointed in the flowers that I received. I ordered 24 garden roses, 50 PINK ranunculus, 40 lisianthus, and 50 stems of baby breath. The expected delivery date was 05/28 but I only received garden roses with WHITE ranunculus. I then received an email saying that my pink ranunculus, lisianthus, and baby breath was delayed because of a flight delay and that the flowers are in "refrigeration" waiting to be delivered tomorrow morning 05/29. And they said I can keep the WHITE ranunculus for free. When I opened the flowers they did not look to fresh. The majority of ranunculus and rose stems were bent and drooped. The baby breath was just dried up. I followed the care instruction came with the package and waited at least 4-5 hrs hoping that they would perk up but sadly, they did not. I took pictures and sent to flowers muse as evidence. They contacted me saying that they "would never charge you for the flowers that you are not happy with". But despite the pictures sent to them, I am still being charged full amount up to this day. My wedding was the next day and luckily I did ordered bulk flowers of roses from Sam's and also had to run to Fresh Market in order to have enough flowers for our bouquets. I am very sad about the experience I had before my wedding. Hope this review help.

Sent on 06/18/2015

J · Married on 09/21/2017

0.5

Absolutely do Not order from these guys. They are as bad as a Nigerian Crime scam. They will never do as they say. They will never call you. They will never correct any error. They will never credit you for everything they have done wrong. You think you might be getting somewhere when they respond to you on Facebook. You do not. They send a fake credit receipt that never materializes. Stay away!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/20/2017

0.5

Please do your research. They used to be great. Please don't trust your wedding flowers to them. We ordered flowers in August and paid for them. We never received a shipping confirmation. As the days drew near and no communication was forthcoming I began trying to contact them . You can call on the phone but your only option is to leave a message. I never received a call back after leaving messages for two days and emailing several times. No flowers arrived on the date they were ordered for. Again frantically trying to reach them and no response. Started researching them online and found that in the past year complaints that matched my experience are mounting and when they do respond they give the same exact excuse verbatim- shipping company issues. They take no responsibility. I finally reached someone on their Facebook page who assured me this would be taken care of. I then received an email stating exactly what all the other complaints said they received. They offered to send again and make the flowers really nice and I believed them again. Nope no flowers. I requested a refund and was promised one. No refund. No flowers. I contacted them via Facebook again and was assured a refund again. No refund. Now no one will respond. Opening a case today with the CA State Attorney to file a complaint against the business . Please please read the reviews on Yelp and google them because your wedding is just yo important to let Flower Muse destroy it.

Sent on 09/13/2017

M · Married on 06/27/2017

0.5

BEWARE. I ordered $260 worth of flowers from them, and they never delivered. I've contacted them multiple times by email and phone and they do not respond. The also don't have any kind of answering service, just a number that goes straight to voicemail. I will have to have my credit card company reverse the charge. STAY AWAY.

Sent on 06/29/2017

0.5

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. THEY SENT THE WRONG FLOWERS AND NEVER FIXED IT. I ordered white hydrangeas, coral hydrangeas, and white carnations for my coral and gray wedding. The flowers shipped the day before 4th of july (because they couldn't ship later because of the holiday). I received white hydrangeas, PURPLE hydranges and FUSCHIA carnations. I called to remedy the situation, they could not ship new flowers on time. I was promised 5 TIMES that substitute roses would be sent. They strung me along literally until an hour before my wedding, and then said the flowers were at the airport and WE had to go get them. Not only was the service horrible, Gaby the woman I dealt with had such a strong accent I could hardly understand her and her cell phone service was so poor she cut in and out every few seconds. She never kept me updated unless I called her multiple times. Because I was promised that new flowers were coming (I was first told july 5th in the morning, then the afternoon, then my wedding day in the morning, then the real arrival time of 5:00 pm) I did not have any time to purchase backup flowers or figure out another situation. I planned to use the purple hydrangeas but they withered before the wedding. VERY UNHAPPY. The flowers were something that I had taken so much time planning, and Gaby and Flower Muse screwed me over and made my wedding day extremely stressful. I had to use fake flowers for the reception, something that should never have happened.

Sent on 09/18/2013