Flower Factory Flowers Reviews

Flower Factory Flowers 5
Flower Factory Flowers 6
Flower Factory Flowers 7

Debbie · Married on 10/16/2010

As the mother-of-the-bride, I worked closely with the Pam and the FF on many of the details, and I highly recommend this company. The MOB often has a different perspective than the bride, so to all the future MOBs out there, please contact the FF. You can relax, knowing everything will be taken care of; this will be VERY important to you as the big day gets closer. (I cannot stress this point enough.)

Pam was friendly, creative, friendly, professional, friendly, reasonably priced, FUN, and did I mention friendly???? Believe me, we ran into a number of potential vendors that were not only ridiculous, they were downright rude. Also, kudos to her darling husband Steve and all of the staff at the FF. Please CALL THEM...I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Mary-Kate · Married on 10/16/2010

I would give Pam more if I could. The customer service was UNBELIEVABLE, and my flowers were stunning. We worked with some.."crappy" vendors while trying to plan that wedding, but Pam made it all worth while. She created the most vintage, unique looking flowers, therefore making MY wedding, the wedding of the century. So, am I pleased bride? YES. Should you call Flower Factory? YES.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

The flowers and bouquets were amazing!! Everything was so beautiful and the flowers lasted well into the following week. The Flower Factory was definitely able to complete my vision of what I wanted for my bridal bouquet. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. Also really loved their DIY packages!!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2010

Pam and her staff were amazing! She gave us a lot of options for our budget and ordered in particular flowers from the grower for our special day! And her DIY program worked wonderfully for our budget....it was super easy! They were very professional and timely! I would recommend The Flower Factory to any bride that wants to make her wedding unique and is on a budget!

Hedy · Married on 09/11/2010

I give Flower Factory a 10. They did an amazing job on my flowers. I told her my theme and what I wanted and she built exactly that. They went well with my wedding theme and colors. They were very flexible in regards to unsureness of who would actually show up and changes in who would do what. Thank goodness! They were so fitting in price. VERY reasonable! I would recommend Flower Factory to anyone.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Kelli · Married on 09/11/2010

The Flower Factory was fantastic to work with. They were very personable and professional and the flowers for my wedding turned out amazing. I would definitely reccommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Leah · Married on 09/06/2010

The Flower Factory did an awesome job on my wedding flowers. The personal service was exceptional. Pam went above and beyond in making sure I had exactly what I wanted on my special day and I knew that I would not have to worry about the flowers on that day. I would highly recommend The Flower Factory for wedding flowers!!

April · Married on 09/04/2010

I enjoyed working with the Flower Factory because they were very flexible and worked with our budget! I will be recommending them in the future. Thanks!
    April and Brian Shilling

Sheryl · Married on 09/03/2010

WOW! My flowers were perfect! I went to several flower shops, and Flower Factory was the friendliest and the most economical. They were also the most professional and had the best ideas of anywhere. My bouquet was just spectacular! Everything was fresh and they took special care to make sure even the boutineers and corsages were labeled with names, which really helped keep confusion down on my wedding day. I also thought it was awesome to go in the day before my wedding to see all my flowers - it made my day! Also liked the way they showed up early, and with big smiles to deliver my flowers on my wedding day. The flowers were in a really cool box with cups of water for each bouquet, which made it easy to transport them to the reception. I love the Flower Factory! Thanks Pam!

Sent on 10/29/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2010

The Flower Factory was great!! My HUSBAND and I got married back in August and we could not have had a better experience with Pam and her staff. We were working within a tight budget and change our minds several times, each time I discussed things with Pam she assured me not to worry and that I was not bothering them at all. On the day of our wedding we were having problems with our caterer and I was getting upset a frustrated. It was funny and we joke now but Pam and her crew showed up and right on schedule and the rest of the day just fell into place. There is no better place than the Flower Factory . . .they will always get our business.

Sent on 09/20/2010

Cara · Married on 08/07/2010

absolutely LOVED my bridal bouquet!!! It was better than I could have ever dreamed! Definitely would recommend getting a cascade bouquet!! I wish my bridesmaids bouquets would have been a little bit bigger though! I'm not a big greenery fan and would have liked to see more color. But still beautiful, especially for the price!!

Jacque · Married on 07/31/2010

I went to the Flower factory not knowing what I was doing but having a general Idea for my Bouquet. I had never been married before or even ordered flowers for that matter so I was pretty lost. I had a picture that I got from a magazine of a bouquet that I really liked but wanted to liven up a bit. Well me and my expensive taste had to choose one of the more pricier types of flower but she worked with me and came up with something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We had to go view the flowers before they were deliverd But it wasn't until the day of my wedding, when I walked into the dressing room and seen the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in my whole entire life setting there that it all became real. I was already an emotional wreck but they brought tears to my eye. Everybody complimented me on the flowers like I did something...LOL!! But I made sure to let everyone know where I got them from. I can't thank you enough Flower Factory Flowers for making my day so beautiful... Thank You!!!

Breanna · Married on 06/12/2010

LOVED this shop! My flowers were spectacular! I have sent several of my friends there. They are the BEST! Loved working with Pam - Thanks Pam!

Sent on 08/13/2010

Amber · Married on 06/12/2010

I was married on June 12th and used the Flower Factory for all my wedding flowers. They did an excellent job and were very easy to deal with. They really did remove a large amount of stress that comes along with planning a wedding. I knew once I put the flowers and decor in their hands, that I could trust that part to be done right. They are very helpful with ideas and knowledgable about flowers that will look beautiful in any season. My wedding turned out spectacular and I got tons of compliments on how beautiful my flowers were. Thanks Flower Factory!! I will recommend you to everyone I know:)

Sent on 09/13/2010

Amy · Married on 05/15/2010

My flowers turned out perfect and they were very helpful with picking out the flowers that matched the colors I wanted.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Sarah · Married on 04/17/2010

Pam offers a unique service for Wichita-- she allows you to arrange your own flowers in her workroom, keeps them in the fridge for you, and delivers it all to the various venues. Additionally, since she is there the whole time with her staff, there is no fear that you will really mess something up. They're there to guide and teach you. AND, they make anything you're too tentative to make-- boutineres, bouquets, etc. Going with my bridesmaids, the moms, and some other friends was an AMAZING pre-wedding activity, saved us money, and allowed us to have the garden of flowers I really wanted.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Matthew · Married on 04/04/2010

The Flower Factory work very hard for us and with us. They ask about our colors and pulled out all kinds of different flowers in those colors. They put several different arrangements together for us to look at for different budget levels. They did an excellent job!

jami · Married on 04/02/2010

Flower Factory is wonderful, they have quality flowers for a great price and they do beautiful work!

Sent on 12/03/2010

M. · Married on 03/19/2010

All I can say is "WOW", our daughters wedding flowers were AMAZING. It is hard to find real value these days but The Flower Factory is the real deal. We talked to several flower places and most were sub par, even had one working out of her garage! No thanks, we prefer legit, professional, reliable and honost businesses so we went with Flower Factory. The best decision we ever made. Above and beyond great service and no one could beat the price. Thanks FlowerFactory!!!

Sent on 08/21/2010

Myra · Married on 03/19/2010

The Flower Factory is INCREDIBLE! Our daughter's wedding flowers were truly over the top. Each and every flower was fresh and manicured to perfection. The arch with vines and flowers took the entire display to a whole new level of grandness. The staff was always very professional and their level of excitement over our daughter's wedding was so nice. I loved going into their shop; Pam really has an eye for putting things together - so refreshing, warm and inviting. Thanks for everything - will refer all our friends to you!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Alicia · Married on 03/06/2010

The Flower Factory did a great job!! I got exactly what I wanted for a reasonable price. They also had tons of pictures to get ideas of what you might like, which was very helpful. I was so pleased with the quality and freshness of the flowers I will not use anyone else when I need to order flowers for someone. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/04/2010
  • snwdrama

Christa · Married on 09/19/2009

I loved this place. I went in without knowing what I wanted and the head lady there...I can't remember her name...was awesome. She asked a few questions then gave some suggestions of what I might want. What she suggested was perfect! I loved that you could go the day before the wedding and check everything out to make sure it was what you wanted. The next day the flowers were in wonderful shape! My bouquet was gorgeous! Wonderful prices too!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Mallorie · Married on 03/21/2009

Flower Factory did a wonderful job with our flowers, we asked for a very specific color of flower that we only had pictures of (not the color name) and they searched and searched for us until they figured out exactly what we wanted! Very helpful, kind, and professional...we definitely recommend Flower Factory!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Audrey · Married on 02/14/2009

The flowers were beautiful. Pam was fun to work with and was able to create the perfect flowers for us.

Sent on 03/12/2009

Amanda · Married on 11/14/2008

Pam was wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job on my flowers!! The quality was excellent, as well as, the price. I highly recommend Flower Factory!!

Sent on 08/14/2010